PDA

View Full Version : General Chat Car burns down.

DunDunSkeert
09-06-2008, 11:03 PM
I saw a car that was on fire on the way from Dericks party tonight where Reagan and 124 meet. I saw the smoke from about a 1/4 mile down reagan and pulled in to a Walgreens parking lot with about 20 others to watch. It looked like a black civic but it was hard to tell. At first there was just a puddle of oil on fire under the engine but soon after that the whole thing went up right as a fire truck arrived. It took them a few trys but they got it put out after about five minutes. I really hope nobody was hurt, I don't want to imagine what it would be like to get in wreck then have your car burn down. Forunately the hospital was literally one minute down the road. I took a few pictures of it with my cell phone but you can't make anything out. I saw a few ricers drive by it so hopefully someone on IA has a decent picture. Everyone drive safe and try to not burn your car down.

slostang
09-06-2008, 11:17 PM
I always worry about my sound-mat catching on fire bc my civic heat soaks off the exhaust like a mo-fo.

DunDunSkeert
09-06-2008, 11:49 PM
I always worry about my sound-mat catching on fire bc my civic heat soaks off the exhaust like a mo-fo.
That would be bad.. put a fire extinguisher in your car.

slostang
09-07-2008, 12:07 AM
I need to... lol

HachiDori
09-07-2008, 12:15 AM
^ If your car is stock you shouldn't be having any problems with heat. If you do, Just use something to desipitate(sp?) the heat away...

GL

slostang
09-07-2008, 06:58 PM
^ If your car is stock you shouldn't be having any problems with heat. If you do, Just use something to desipitate(sp?) the heat away...
GL

it's kinda stockish. but it's just getting warm enough to heat my car in the winter and sweat my balls off in the summer. lol

primespark22
09-07-2008, 07:03 PM
^lol:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: