PDA

View Full Version : WTB: D2R/D2S HID bulbs

RBS
09-05-2008, 11:39 PM
i need OEM D2r/D2s hid bulbs, not the plug and play thingys for them kits... the real deal OEM pieces.

i prefer Philips branded bulbs... not sure the model number but i know their phillips, i have a set in my car that are working perfectly. just mines have been trimmed down for my previous setup and in my current projectors they dont seat properly thus messing with my beam cutoff, so i need ones that haven been trimmed :ninja:

anyways, im willing to buy outright or trade my 2 Phillips D2R bulbs for another set of 2.

Side Note: if anyone was at the varsity the previous week shouldove saw my coupe and my HIDs, so that proves that my bulbs are in perfect working condition :yes:

jvillagran2000
09-05-2008, 11:59 PM
i need OEM D2r/D2s hid bulbs, not the plug and play thingys for them kits... the real deal OEM pieces.

i prefer Philips branded bulbs... not sure the model number but i know their phillips, i have a set in my car that are working perfectly. just mines have been trimmed down for my previous setup and in my current projectors they dont seat properly thus messing with my beam cutoff, so i need ones that haven been trimmed :ninja:

anyways, im willing to buy outright or trade my 2 Phillips D2R bulbs for another set of 2.

Side Note: if anyone was at the varsity the previous week shouldove saw my coupe and my HIDs, so that proves that my bulbs are in perfect working condition :yes:pm sent

RBS
09-06-2008, 10:11 AM
up

DB8-2NVY
09-06-2008, 10:20 AM
ive got a ton of d2s bulbs phllips lmk

dumpdaccord
09-06-2008, 08:49 PM
i have a few of these...pm me...cheap$$$