PDA

View Full Version : Stone Mountain Park parking sticker

X-Runner
09-05-2008, 07:37 PM
So we just bought a car at work that has a Stone Mountain Park parking sticker in the windshield. The car is on our lot now and I want the sticker off the windshield for my use cause its still good for another 8 months.

My question is does anyone have an idea for removing it with damaging it? The old one I took off my car ripped and wasnt going to come off in one piece.

Me86Rob
09-05-2008, 07:40 PM
try a heat gun/hair dryer. itll head up the adhesive to where you can pull stuff oh. when my ps2's used to break, id buy a new one and use a hair dryer to heat the adhesive on the serial numbers. then id switch em out and take the broke one back. idk if itll work on this though. should

X-Runner
09-05-2008, 08:03 PM
I thought about that but I didnt know if anyone else might have a better idea.

BTW I relize Im being cheap as can be but if I can get it off its mine, I figure I can spend 10 minutes at least trying to get me a free $35 sticker lol

Me86Rob
09-05-2008, 08:45 PM
dude its not being cheap. that sitcker was on that car for a reason. god wants you to take it. its being crafty and a savvy shopper. Clark Howard would be proud!!

Catnip
09-05-2008, 11:10 PM
Maybe using a heat gun on the opposite side of the glass? unless it's tinted.

?

ranger250x
09-05-2008, 11:19 PM
my buddy works for stone mt. when i bought my new car he told me to just take it off carefully and place the "remains" on an index card. next time you go to the park tell the front gate that you sold your car and replaced it. they will give you one for free with no headaches

X-Runner
09-06-2008, 01:31 AM
my buddy works for stone mt. when i bought my new car he told me to just take it off carefully and place the "remains" on an index card. next time you go to the park tell the front gate that you sold your car and replaced it. they will give you one for free with no headaches

hmm Ill try this if it wont come off in one piece.