PDA

View Full Version : URGENT - FREE PITBULL PUPPY TO GOOD HOME TOMORROW!

SixSquared
09-05-2008, 06:07 PM
A friend of my parents' left New Orleans because he got sick of all the hurricanes... his new subdivision does not allow pit bulls, and he has a 7 month old pit bull pup that needs a home!

I don't have any pictures of the dog so don't ask me for them...

Buster
7 month old pit bull
Intact/not fixed
NO PAPERS
Brown
OK with cats (chases but doesn't nibble), never been around dogs
OK with kids

The owner, Vince, says the dog is very sweet and calm, needs some confidence work because he is pretty shy... some confidence building will help keep the shyness from turning to fear-based aggression.

Ideally I would like someone to take him who either has other pits or has experience with pits/bully dogs. Fenced yard would be great too.

I know this is technically the "wrong" section, but if this dog isn't placed by tomorrow at noon he's coming out of boarding and going to the pound.

IF YOU NEED UNTIL SUNDAY TO GET HIM, I WILL KEEP HIM AT MY HOUSE, But I can't keep him past Sunday afternoon.

Send me an IM or post in here if you want him or know someone who does.

Hulud
09-05-2008, 06:08 PM
can i fight it?

SixSquared
09-05-2008, 06:09 PM
No, Mr. Vick, you may not.

Hulud
09-05-2008, 06:10 PM
damn :(

Reaper
09-05-2008, 06:12 PM
I'd take it but my dogs are already territorial =(

quickdodgeŽ
09-05-2008, 07:47 PM
WRONG SECTION YOU FUCC!!!

Later, QD.

SixSquared
09-05-2008, 07:53 PM
WRONG SECTION YOU FUCC!!!

Later, QD.

I know this is technically the "wrong" section, but if this dog isn't placed by tomorrow at noon he's coming out of boarding and going to the pound.

:blah:

quickdodgeŽ
09-05-2008, 08:01 PM
:blah:

Who ****ing cares. You're dumb ass ****s up another member's car while all the time prancing your ****ing ass around here like you're a ****ing someone. You're not ****ing **** posting where you ****ing want to like you have some sort of mother****ing clout in this mother****er. Take your ****ing piece of **** "business" and paint yourself a ****ing hole and see if you can and jump in it, you ****ing moron. But knowing the ****ing skills behind your painting "abilities," you probably couldn't even mother****ing do that ****ing **** right you good for **** ass *****. ****ing tramp ass bitches. Goddamnit. Later, QD.

roche
09-06-2008, 09:50 AM
EPIC.

FasTech
09-06-2008, 10:00 AM
No more dogs for me!