PDA

View Full Version : FUKC dekald co!

B_Hoov
09-05-2008, 04:18 PM
so in july of 2006 i went to six fags with my wife and on our way back im on 285, just moving right along with traffic in her integra, nothing special, stock everything. not passing anyone, not driving like an ass etc...and i get pulled over in dekalb co. well he write me a ticket for 78 in a 55, BUT he felt as though the ticket could not be justified due to the fact that no instrumentation was used, he was simply pacing me from 4 cars back. so he wrote me the ticket, then told me he would not turn it in etc...i did not believe him so i called one week after to verify...they had no record of the ticket, called again in another week just to make sure...still had no record of that ticket, then to make absolutely sure i called the next week, still no record, well the other day im sorting thru the mail and i get something from dept of driver services...it states that on sept 24th my license will be revoked unless i resolve the matter, this ticket was from july 2006! and i called three weeks in a row after i got it and they had no record of it, called them yesterday and they STILL had no record of it, then they called me today and said, hey we found it and it's 133$ but since it's late it is now 233$...i was like wtf your serious? they went on to tell me he had not written or documented anything that states he would dismiss it etc...now i have to spend money on this horse **** ticket rather than take my wife out on our anniversary, i almost wish it was more $ so i could just hire my badass lawyer to handle things, but he charges a flat rate of 500$ so it's not worth my time or money and i don't think i have enough to fight it on my own, then i have court costs thrown in on top of the fine and so on...judicial system wins again!

Dirty Octopus™
09-05-2008, 04:20 PM
dekald co.

"A Great Place To Live" :goodjob:

Dr.G35
09-05-2008, 04:24 PM
something happens in dekalb co. every fvcking day on the news. im sorry for dekalbians.

Revmaynard
09-05-2008, 04:28 PM
I live in Dekalb. I got pulled over on some BS charges, I luckily got off. I bet if you made a case out of it, they'd throw it out. The cop would never show and the judge would say since they fcked up to forget it. I got some wheel spin taking off from a red light after it rained and got pulled over. My tickets were ''wreckless driving'' and speeding. They got dropped since the cop didn't show, then says he would have dropped it regardless since it seemed like BS. Other then that, never had a problem. Mind you, this was last year.

B_Hoov
09-05-2008, 04:35 PM
i think i will fight it

BKgen®
09-05-2008, 04:35 PM
how's the soap box frame coming along?

B_Hoov
09-05-2008, 04:45 PM
how's the soap box frame coming along?

got to weld axles on it, i need to know the width they need to be from inner tire to inner tire or if the width they are now is good or not.

Ran
09-05-2008, 04:48 PM
i think i will fight itDo it. That's complete bullsh*t.

Revmaynard
09-05-2008, 04:50 PM
If you are at the Camp Creek location for trial I'll treat ya to some hot wings afterwards. I only live about five minutes away.

FlipKing
09-05-2008, 04:52 PM
I vote fight dat sheeet

BKgen®
09-05-2008, 08:11 PM
got to weld axles on it, i need to know the width they need to be from inner tire to inner tire or if the width they are now is good or not.

yeah the width is good -- we'll just keep the axles as they are :goodjob:

B_Hoov
09-06-2008, 01:49 PM
If you are at the Camp Creek location for trial I'll treat ya to some hot wings afterwards. I only live about five minutes away.

it says recorders court...3630 camp circuit in decatur???

Revmaynard
09-06-2008, 01:52 PM
it says recorders court...3630 camp circuit in decatur???

Yea, it's off of Memorial Drive by 285. There is a big jail by it.

B_Hoov
09-06-2008, 03:13 PM
Yea, it's off of Memorial Drive by 285. There is a big jail by it.

oh good, so when i reach over and slap someone i wont have to ride in the patty wagon to the jail...i could just walk lol

BTLFED
09-06-2008, 03:20 PM
That is pretty ridiculous, actually. How on earth does that happen?

If it wasn't for Dekalb county, the news would be 11 minutes long. :lmfao:

PRiMAdonna
09-06-2008, 04:27 PM
same exact thing just happened to me. except for it was gwinnett. cop was cool, told me he wouldnt turn in the ticket. i call for TWO MONTHS because i am paranoid and the citation number was "not found" in the system, neither was my birth date... so i go on with my life. 3 weeks ago in the mail i get something saying there will be a warrant out for my arrest if i dont resolve the ticket :eek:

so i had to go to court, and pay $280 in fines & court fees. i wish i could find that jack@ss of a cop and smack him around some... @sshole. lol.

Echonova
09-06-2008, 05:47 PM
Dem black folk down der b wilden like Nick Cannon.

Motivation
09-06-2008, 06:28 PM
That's messed up bro. Good luck in court on it... Hopefully you'll get off, for procedures not being done correctly on the officers part.