PDA

View Full Version : I dont even make enough to... HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!

dtmcnamara
09-05-2008, 05:34 AM
Ok so with the economy doing as "GREAT" as it is I recently had to take a pay cut in order to keep my job. But after I received my first pay check I just realized that well...

I dont even make enough money to pay all of my monthly bills now!!!

I am freaking out. I need to find another job asap. If anyone knows of any job positions available PLEASE forward them to me. I am a engineering student currently enrolled at GPC in Dunwoody. My plans are to be at GA Tech by fall of next year to continue my engineering program. I currently have 6 years of construction experience (3 years plumbing, 2 years landscape and 1 year of electrical), 1 1/2 years of sales experience, and 1 year of warehouse experience. I am really looking for anything that pays so if you have and/or hear of ANYTHING send it my way PLEASE. My only problem is that I use to be making $400 a week and I need something that pays AT LEAST that again after taxes.

Please like I states before if you know of ANYTHING AT ALL, please forward it to me. I really dont care what it is, I just have to be able to go to school at 5:30pm every night monday threw thursday so a 9-5 job would be great a 8-4 even better.

THANKS in advance.

seanrg1116
09-05-2008, 08:12 AM
go get your cdl and drive a trash truck, a friend of mine works early mornings and gets paid good around 45k a year.

Sammich
09-05-2008, 08:17 AM
I'D SAY GO SOMEWHERE LIKE UPS...

twinj
09-05-2008, 08:52 AM
I'D SAY GO SOMEWHERE LIKE UPS...
^^Agreed.

OP: Good Luck with everthing. That really sucks

BobbyFresco
09-05-2008, 09:55 AM
Get a job waiting tables for lunch...Money in your pocket every day...

BanginJimmy
09-05-2008, 10:28 AM
Get a job waiting tables for lunch...Money in your pocket every day...

Same approach I am working on now.

blaknoize
09-05-2008, 12:31 PM
I bet HP is hiring once again. U will make roughly 1400-1600 a month. on a bi-monthly pay schedule. Pay is 10 an hour, but the hours will suck for u. 12hr shifts.

http://www.mbs.com or mbshome.com something like that. U will hate it, but it pays alright. Its in the I.T. field...

dtmcnamara
09-05-2008, 03:27 PM
well driving anything is out of the question. I was going to work for Gwinnett County PD but because of my driving history I was not allowed to continue with the process, and this was after the second interview. I was told if I wanted to drive anything anywhere with my history the PD would be the only way, and if they said no along with Lexus then no one will say I can. I will check out MBS. Even if I can get something for now just to catch up on some bills and then look for something else in a few months.

Worst case scenario I will just have to sell the S and get a older civic and pay cash. Luckily for me I am not upside down on my car. I am so glad I put $3000 down on it now. I can at least come out with a few grand if I need to sell it.

man
09-07-2008, 05:24 PM
Sell your car...

Bruce Leroy
09-08-2008, 07:08 AM
Sell your car...

x2!!

Sammich
09-08-2008, 07:58 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBrOl6Pfj8A&feature=related

2:47 relevant to this thread lulz

blaknoize
09-09-2008, 06:35 PM
IF MBS doesnt work, try ironmountain. Apply online at ironmountain.com apply as a "vaulter" per say. The title I'm not to sure about, but they have non-driving options as well. Starting pay is 12 an hour.

hydroshutter
09-13-2008, 01:09 PM
Looks like you have your priorities in line.

Sell your S2000.