PDA

View Full Version : Power Mods 4,000 HP INTEGRA AND MORE INFO & PICS AT www.turbomagazine.com

turbob20
09-05-2008, 02:31 AM
deleted thread seems theres some asses on IA thats gotta cry about it!:2up:

SPOOLIN
09-05-2008, 09:24 AM
dude seriously, this is the 9th time this has been reposted. The car was an Ultimate Failure but he has built some successful SC cars.

turbob20
09-05-2008, 11:56 AM
didnt know that it had been posted already! where did you find out about it being a failure? id like to read up on it more.

SPOOLIN
09-05-2008, 12:57 PM
ok? I don't know where you are taking that crap but that was the middle of december when it was pretty cool out, tires that had been through the rest of the year already. I'm a whole lot faster than when i was at that joke of a track and event...old news.

Reading on honda-tech and talking to people that live in the dallas area where he is located, the car never ran right and never made a pass worth the effort. Maybe hes gonna retry someday with a much better setup, the technology is there to make that car truly happen now. Ecotec is knocking on the 5's door with a rail car and half the displacement, no nitro.

turbob20
09-05-2008, 01:06 PM
listen i meant no dis respect toward you and yes it is a joke of a track, but first and formost tone it down and watch the attitude... i have alot of respect for what your doin but i dont take **** from no body. im 34 years old started doin this 15 years ago and im following you on your progress. i hope we can get along and just remember you cant always understand where someones going when your typing it out on the net. i oppologize.

Big Baller
09-05-2008, 08:24 PM
Welcome to 6 years ago