PDA

View Full Version : Varsity fight

Me86Rob
09-04-2008, 10:41 PM
who all was around when the fight about the parkin spot broke out?

Nismo
09-04-2008, 10:43 PM
****, are you kidding? Why does **** happen when Im not there. weak.

BTEC
09-04-2008, 10:43 PM
exactly y i dnt go. too many ppl thinking they are big sh!t and what nots. i dnt have the patience so id either get my a$$ kicked once a month or be kicking alot of a$$ every month. either way it would be fun but id rather not face the consiquenses of my actions. yet lol!!!

JITB
09-04-2008, 10:44 PM
oen of the guys is in ICU... pretty messed up how that guy ripped his arms off.. it was crazy. i saw the whole thing.

slostang
09-04-2008, 10:45 PM
damn I didn't see this. when did it happen?

BTEC
09-04-2008, 10:46 PM
u didnt hear that chick scream "kick his a$$ sea bass!!!"? where were you?

JITB

after u left.....

guy just came up and smackd him.... than ripped his ****in arms off.. and threw'em in his trunk and drove off.... **** was wild.

Doppelgänger
I didn't see the fight.... but i saw the lazy hoe who was walking her pitbull and let it sh!t all over the lot, laughed and didn't pick it up = whitetrash.

BTEC
09-04-2008, 10:47 PM
after u left.....

guy just came up and smackd him.... than ripped his ****in arms off.. and threw'em in his trunk and drove off.... **** was wild.
STOLEN!!!! itll be for sale on ebay soon.

BKgen®
09-04-2008, 10:48 PM
yeah, there were some horses, and a man on fire, and i stabbed a guy in the heart with a trident.

The Yousef
frohawk was telling me about it...i didn't see it.

DAMNIT!

The Yousef
yeah, there were some horses, and a man on fire, and i stabbed a guy in the heart with a trident.

and a grenade.

JITB
STOLEN!!!! itll be for sale on ebay soon.

hes gonna pose with his arms.. and put em up on myspace.

bafbrian
oen of the guys is in ICU... pretty messed up how that guy ripped his arms off.. it was crazy. i saw the whole thing.

lol

What happened is that there way a guy saving a space. Dude in the RSX just took. Just kept backing into the space and the guy saving it just got pushed back. Argument broke out. Cop came over.

Something odd was this random guy, not from earlier, standing near his car like an hour later about ready to key (had keys out and even said it) his ****. I don't know if he did, but he damn sure looked like he was going.

Catnip
09-04-2008, 10:49 PM
I didn't see the fight.... but i saw the lazy hoe who was walking her pitbull and let it sh!t all over the lot, laughed and didn't pick it up = whitetrash.

You should email me some high resolution pics of your car for my background... :ninja:

JITB
09-04-2008, 10:49 PM

did u see the guy with the active camo front kickin people?

Doppelgänger
09-04-2008, 10:50 PM
Nah, i didn't see it... i was too busy watching people drive into the Car Trap.....and making sure i didn't step in any dog sh!t that the ****ing pit bull was leaving everywhere.

uproot
after u left.....

dude thats ****ing nuts, he coulda at least left him 1 arm - that wouldnt have been that bad, but both? geez...

slostang
after u left.....

srsly did you see meout there?

Echonova
09-04-2008, 10:51 PM
yeah, there were some horses, and a man on fire, and i stabbed a guy in the heart with a trident.Yeah, I've been meaning to talk to you about that... You might want to lay low for a while because you're probably wanted for murder.

Me86Rob
lol i was the guy saving the space. i was so ****in pissed. the cop was threatning me after that miss cleo soundin hoe hit me with the car

JITB
srsly did you see meout there?

lol no..did u see the arm ripping ****?

The Yousef
lol

What happened is that there way a guy saving a space. Dude in the RSX just took. Just kept backing into the space and the guy saving it just got pushed back. Argument broke out. Cop came over.

Something odd was this random guy, not from earlier, standing near his car like an hour later about ready to key (had keys out and even said it) his ****. I don't know if he did, but he damn sure looked like he was going.

that's awesome.

i hate people...

really...why even show up to the varsity after 840? there is no parking after like 7PM... :lmfao:

people just drive around like lost children until they can squeeze their car into a parking space that is really not there...

i

BKgen®
Yeah, I've been meaning to talk to you about that... You might want to lay low for a while because you're probably wanted for murder.

REPS! :lmfao:

BTEC
09-04-2008, 10:52 PM
i would saw somebodys head offf with my car key it they keyed my car. seriously

uproot
09-04-2008, 10:53 PM
Dammit Tib, what did i tell you about that damn trident?!

Doppelgänger
09-04-2008, 10:53 PM
You should email me some high resolution pics of your car for my background... :ninja:
Which pics do you want? I don't have hi-res versions of all the ones i've posted :(

Who saw the focus get stuck in the Car Trap?? :crazy:

Me86Rob
09-04-2008, 10:54 PM
no its ok. im like, 99% sure his car got booted. cause they were bootin them hardcore when i left, and he was just walkin out the door. and the car behind his got booted

uproot
09-04-2008, 10:55 PM
Did anyone here step in dogsh!t???

i really think thats what set off the arm rippin mother ******

Doppelgänger
09-04-2008, 10:56 PM
i really think thats what set off the arm rippin mother ******

I don't blame him..... steppin' in dog sh!t just makes your day go all to hell.

JITB
09-04-2008, 10:59 PM
http://www.whipassgaming.com/images/genesis/mk2demo/jax2.gif

X-Runner
09-04-2008, 11:01 PM

:lmao: :goodjob:

PRiMAdonna
09-04-2008, 11:03 PM
camera phone video??? anybody??

bafbrian
09-04-2008, 11:03 PM
no its ok. im like, 99% sure his car got booted. cause they were bootin them hardcore when i left, and he was just walkin out the door. and the car behind his got booted

Nah, he didn't get booted. He was on the Varsity side of the parking lot.

PRiMAdonna
09-04-2008, 11:05 PM

haaaaa :lmao:

Me86Rob
09-04-2008, 11:08 PM
Nah, he didn't get booted. He was on the Varsity side of the parking lot.

i watched a guy right by him get his Z32 booted

bafbrian
09-04-2008, 11:09 PM
i watched a guy right by him get his Z32 booted

That is the private part of the lot. The two light poles are the boundary.

Me86Rob
09-04-2008, 11:12 PM
aaahhhhhh. that sucks:( that would have been epic if his shyt got booted

blackshine007
09-04-2008, 11:18 PM
lol i was the guy saving the space. i was so ****in pissed. the cop was threatning me after that miss cleo soundin hoe hit me with the car
That was your dumbass trying to push the car? :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

"YO, GIT DA FUK AOT DA WAY!! BABAY, BAK MUH SHEET UP EN DAT GAT DAM SPOT..... YA MUDDASCUNT!!!" :lmfao:

You got DEBO'D, son. That was too funny. Guess what, he's a member here too. I started to record that sh!t too on my cellphone, but I didn't know how to work it (new phone). You messing with an islander, I'm surprised he was that calm.

Me86Rob
09-04-2008, 11:21 PM
lol idk what was up witht he pushin ****. but im not scared of him. or anybody. i was waiting for him to hit me. i fight like a dirty white boy. but ya in the end i guess he won. but its ok im sure somebody keyed his car that night.

slostang
09-04-2008, 11:27 PM
lol I jumped in the car and left as soon as the boot guy pulled up. so I guess I missed the whole thing.

Me86Rob
09-04-2008, 11:29 PM
no thsi was way b4 Mr. boot. but i was with you. and damn you slovic i didnt see you at all man

GirlieZ
09-04-2008, 11:30 PM
crappy pet owners ftl

how u doin by the way?

slostang
09-04-2008, 11:33 PM
no thsi was way b4 Mr. boot. but i was with you. and damn you slovic i didnt see you at all man

I didn't even see your car out there. and I kinda looked. lol I guess I'm blind.

Me86Rob
09-04-2008, 11:36 PM
it was everywhere. one of 2 z31's and the other was a black turbo. not hard to miss man. lol oh well meaybe some other time. ill show you all the pix i have of the ricey CRV

DB4LYFE ™
09-04-2008, 11:39 PM
so no one has :camera: of this so called arm rip off? I hadnt even heard about it until now............

~DB4LYFE

primespark22
09-04-2008, 11:41 PM
did u see the guy with the active camo front kickin people?

http://i36.tinypic.com/x4g5ep.jpghttp://i33.tinypic.com/2ir7jog.jpg
Low Class Rep

lol:lmfao: :lmfao: +1

slostang
09-04-2008, 11:42 PM
it was everywhere. one of 2 z31's and the other was a black turbo. not hard to miss man. lol oh well meaybe some other time. ill show you all the pix i have of the ricey CRV

yeah my boss has a 300zx turbo so I deff. know what they look like but I guess I just wasn't paying attn.

PSINXS
09-04-2008, 11:43 PM
nevmind. glad i didnt go to varsity we were just sayin on 240atl fightin at meets is dumb lol

blackshine007
09-04-2008, 11:54 PM
^^It wasn't even a fight. It was more like "Hey, I'm saving this spot for someone" and the other party was basicly like "Okay, stay your dumbass right there then" and got his ass moved the fuk out the way with the car. I'm still tripping over his reaction the car backing up against him..... This dumbass was trying to hold the damn car; hold it in it's tracks. This dude was trying to be superman :lmfao:

LexiZ31, a 2800 lbs > you. Remember that.

PSINXS
09-04-2008, 11:55 PM
LOLOL classic!!!

Me86Rob
09-05-2008, 12:00 AM
lulz no next time ima lay down haha. i was just tryin to be like rosa parks.

PSINXS
09-05-2008, 12:02 AM
back of the lot nigra!!!!!

scabtastic
09-05-2008, 12:33 AM
i saw you and that chick yelling at eachother...didnt reall know what it was about until someone told me.

Me86Rob
09-05-2008, 12:44 AM
lulz ms cleo. but ya its w/e

LeX
09-05-2008, 12:49 AM
anyone see the guy in the hyabusa powered barbie power wheels?

jadakid88
09-05-2008, 12:54 AM
why even key a car, thats gay sh!t. the car cant fight back. how about instead trying to PUSH CARS with your superman strength, you should just tryed to key the owner...:yes:
lol idk what was up witht he pushin ****. but im not scared of him. or anybody. i was waiting for him to hit me. i fight like a dirty white boy. but ya in the end i guess he won. but its ok im sure somebody keyed his car that night.

Me86Rob
09-05-2008, 12:57 AM
well im not the one that keyed it. if it even happened. besides, hondas have like 2ft lbs of tq, i thought i could best that. i guess i need to hit up the gym a lil bit more

jadakid88
09-05-2008, 12:57 AM
x2...yooooooooouuaaa lol
^^It wasn't even a fight. It was more like "Hey, I'm saving this spot for someone" and the other party was basicly like "Okay, stay your dumbass right there then" and got his ass moved the fuk out the way with the car. I'm still tripping over his reaction the car backing up against him..... This dumbass was trying to hold the damn car; hold it in it's tracks. This dude was trying to be superman :lmfao:

LexiZ31, a 2800 lbs > you. Remember that.

jadakid88
09-05-2008, 12:59 AM
and btw i was the one holdin the crazy jamaican that was about to beat your a$$

Me86Rob
09-05-2008, 01:02 AM
lol rly? thats funny. and yall laughin at me as i drove past. u just dont know what my baby is packin. haha. dude mrs cleo was fvckin pissed.

jadakid88
09-05-2008, 01:09 AM
thats usually how they get once you piss them off but i was laughin at the whole sit. because honestly look what happened. you got your ass pushed out of a parking space with a CAR. :lmfao:
lol rly? thats funny. and yall laughin at me as i drove past. u just dont know what my baby is packin. haha. dude mrs cleo was fvckin pissed.

Me86Rob
09-05-2008, 01:14 AM
ya. lemme see you stop a crazy jamacain lady in a car

jadakid88
09-05-2008, 01:37 AM
"i'll take i'll pass for 100 alex" lol
ya. lemme see you stop a crazy jamacain lady in a car

Brett
09-05-2008, 06:26 AM
So if I understand this right, some dumb ass (Thread starter) thinks he friend should have a space saved for him (This tool thinks his friend is special, and shouldnt have to get there when others do and should have a space held) so guy pulls up and says F*ck that, Im here, space is open, Im taking it son!!! He starts to back into spot and dumb ass kid thinks he can hold a car then gets his ass handed to him?

blackshine007
09-05-2008, 06:42 AM
^^That'll be correct. He tried to "superman" the spot. It basicly turned epic. Then someone got their arms ripped off. Total fail, Brett. Total fail.

Dirty Octopus™
09-05-2008, 06:56 AM
You got DEBO'D, son. That was too funny. Guess what, he's a member here too. I started to record that sh!t too on my cellphone, but I didn't know how to work it (new phone). You messing with an islander, I'm surprised he was that calm.
Son... i'm not one for confrontation but i had to see what the problem was. i heard his accent and my blood started to boil. i was like who do i have to hit?!
its like a Lion's cry or something. i came to see whats up and help my bredren :D

ya. lemme see you stop a crazy jamacain lady in a carwhoa whoa whoa hold it RIGHT there pal!
we are by NO means Jamaican :2up:

blackshine007
09-05-2008, 07:17 AM
^^You from the VI too? Which one?

Dirty Octopus™
09-05-2008, 08:15 AM
^^You from the VI too? Which one?St. Thomas :D

4dmin
09-05-2008, 08:23 AM
WTF this is what is wrong w/ this scene... i'm glad i didn't waste my time driving down

Ruiner
09-05-2008, 09:29 AM
WTF this is what is wrong w/ this scene... i'm glad i didn't waste my time driving down

Just a bunch of kiddies, a bunch of kiddies...

BKgen®
09-05-2008, 09:35 AM
Just a bunch of kiddies, a bunch of kiddies...

so this is why george and ran always go... :ninja:

Ruiner
09-05-2008, 09:40 AM
so this is why george and ran always go... :ninja:

Many of the people that attend fit a certain profile (not all, but many):

- late teens, early 20s
- may or may not have finished high school
- probably didn't go to college
- probably live at home with their parents
- probably work a "go nowhere" job of sorts (job, not a career)
- might be rather socially immature
- not really organized in their life
- spend most of their money on their car
- still have a lot of "real world" growing up to do

Mix those factors and you get fights, you get problems, you get immature acts, etc.

I just call it like I see it (and typically I am pretty dead-on), nothing more.

rsxtype-svi
09-05-2008, 11:14 AM

YEAH AFTER MY GIRL PUNKED YOUR SCARY AZZ....LMAO AND THE WHOLE PARKING LOT WAS LAUGHING AT YOU FOR TRYING TO SAVE A SPOT IN A PUBLIC PARKING LOT YOU FVCKING IDIOT. YOU DONT KNOW BRO.....TRUST ME YOU DONT

rsxtype-svi
09-05-2008, 11:18 AM

"YO, GIT DA FUK AOT DA WAY!! BABAY, BAK MUH SHEET UP EN DAT GAT DAM SPOT..... YA MUDDASCUNT!!!" :lmfao:

LMAO. YEAH MY GIRL WAS BOUT TO WHOOP HIS AZZ.....AND MY CAR IS FINE....NO KEYS....BUT IF HE ONLY KNEW HOW MANY PPL I HAD IN THAT LOT THAT NIGHT....IT WAS A WRAP FOR SURE. HE DOESNT OWN ANY PARKING SPACES THERE.

Hollowmon
09-05-2008, 11:49 AM
That slow F@#K! You couldn't beat my mothers nissan sentra.:eek: I was there when you drove pass we was laughing bc you couldn't spin tires in water no matter how hard you tried.:no: Your 1966 relic need to take that sh!t to pull-a-part and get $20 for that rust bucket. Thats not even your pic in your sig. I got a proposal for you I will give you 3 car lengths and I will bet you my paycheck you couldn't beat my SOHC in the 8th.

Ed
09-05-2008, 11:49 AM
i almost ran over some idiot saving a space... he got lucky my gf made me not do it...

Hollowmon
09-05-2008, 11:50 AM
St. Thomas :D
Roc City in da f-ing building!!

Brett
09-05-2008, 11:51 AM
Many of the people that attend fit a certain profile (not all, but many):

- late teens, early 20s
- may or may not have finished high school
- probably didn't go to college
- probably live at home with their parents
- probably work a "go nowhere" job of sorts (job, not a career)
- might be rather socially immature
- not really organized in their life
- spend most of their money on their car
- still have a lot of "real world" growing up to do

Mix those factors and you get fights, you get problems, you get immature acts, etc.

I just call it like I see it (and typically I am pretty dead-on), nothing more.

hahahaha glad I havent been in ages :lmfao:

rsxtype-svi
09-05-2008, 11:51 AM
VI MASSIVE!!! Reps to all my boys in this thread

MistaCee
09-05-2008, 12:05 PM

4 real dont play with certain islanders. who saves parking spots anyways? Drive and arrive together or tough sh!t.

LIKEG6
09-05-2008, 12:09 PM
This thread is hilarious!!

I missed out this time i guess

blacknightteg
09-05-2008, 12:11 PM

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

MistaCee
09-05-2008, 12:11 PM
:D
whoa whoa whoa hold it RIGHT there pal!
we are by NO means Jamaican :2up:

hey hey whats wrong with being jamaican.

Doppelgänger
09-05-2008, 03:11 PM
Oh.. btw... who is the flucktard with the black turbo eg hatch with out of state tags who was taking up 2 spots?? I was about to parallel park in front of you.... you don't own the damn parking lot.

Doppelgänger
09-05-2008, 03:14 PM
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

i speak in troofs.... i should have found out which car she was in, ate some chili dogs and left a cleveland steamer on her hood.

Dr.G35
09-05-2008, 03:15 PM
Oh.. btw... who is the flucktard with the black turbo eg hatch with out of state tags who was taking up 2 spots?? I was about to parallel park in front of you.... you don't own the damn parking lot.
your car looks really good in person!!!

UpSideDownDesi
09-05-2008, 03:20 PM
pay for the spot then hold it......

blackboi50
09-05-2008, 03:22 PM
the whole situation was funny to me!!!!!.....u cant hold spots at the V dude!!!!!.......nobody wants to circle around the lot the whole time!!!!.........1

Dirty Octopus™
09-05-2008, 03:23 PM
im jess sayin...

i aint no pussyclat Jamaican

you unastand? :D

blackboi50
09-05-2008, 03:24 PM
im jess sayin...

me neither!!!!! St. Lucia garson!!!!!........:D:D:D:D:D.............1

blackshine007
09-05-2008, 03:24 PM
LoLz @ your sig :lmfao:

Me86Rob
09-05-2008, 03:55 PM
That slow F@#K! You couldn't beat my mothers nissan sentra.:eek: I was there when you drove pass we was laughing bc you couldn't spin tires in water no matter how hard you tried.:no: Your 1966 relic need to take that sh!t to pull-a-part and get $20 for that rust bucket. Thats not even your pic in your sig. I got a proposal for you I will give you 3 car lengths and I will bet you my paycheck you couldn't beat my SOHC in the 8th.

um...you should maybe check your eyes. that IS my car in my sig. i just had to put the stock wheels back on because of them rubbing. and that thing will spin tires all day long. just cause im not stupid enough to do it, in a public parkinlot, with cops around, doesnt mean shyt.

rsxtype-svi
09-05-2008, 04:07 PM
um...you should maybe check your eyes. that IS my car in my sig. i just had to put the stock wheels back on because of them rubbing. and that thing will spin tires all day long. just cause im not stupid enough to do it, in a public parkinlot, with cops around, doesnt mean shyt.

stop lying and stay home wit dat slow azz sh!t...you dumped the clutch and floored it tryna spin tires......lame dude....then u try to push my car forward while my girl was running you over.....dude save it you're pathetic

Capt._Ron
09-05-2008, 04:09 PM
your car looks really good in person!!!

Thats piece of shiat barbie car??? Are you serious ??? :no:

OK j/k mike its hot props.

Dirty Octopus™
09-05-2008, 04:10 PM
stop lying and stay home wit dat slow azz sh!t...you dumped the clutch and floored it tryna spin tires......lame dude....then u try to push my car forward while my girl was running you over.....dude save it you're pathetic
deh he go! :D
tell him!

"Dis a public pah'kin lot!"
"why i cy'an pahk an dis a public pahkin lot?!"

alpine_aw11
09-05-2008, 04:12 PM
Damn, I knew I should've gone to my first Varsity meet this week.

Capt._Ron
09-05-2008, 04:18 PM
ya caunt beeaa taiikeen de pahkin , dis silly whiaate boi en muh way, I is agunna run es punk ass ova!!

LOL

Dirty Octopus™
09-05-2008, 04:19 PM
ya caunt beeaa taiikeen de pahkin , dis silly whiaate boi en muh way, I is agunna run es punk ass ova!!

LOL
who da funk? :thinking:

Capt._Ron
09-05-2008, 04:23 PM
You heard me i can type in a fake accent too foo!!

Me86Rob
09-05-2008, 04:23 PM
lulz. slow ass pos. you must not know nissans. lemme tell ya, my 3 litre V6 is slooooow as shyt. i could never do anything against ur lil honda. i only have prolly 4 times the tq. and u know, if for some reason that glorified civic did beat me, i have a garage full of cars that would make you look like you were going backwards.

Dirty Octopus™
09-05-2008, 04:26 PM
You heard me i can type in a fake accent too foo!!
but... mines is fo realz :o

Capt._Ron
09-05-2008, 04:34 PM
Cool Cool.... One of my best friends mom's is Haitian and when she get mad at him it gets hilarious

Dirty Octopus™
09-05-2008, 04:36 PM
Cool Cool.... One of my best friends mom's is Haitian and when she get mad at him it gets hilarious
yeah... thats they only time my girl takes me serious :doh:

Capt._Ron
09-05-2008, 04:40 PM
is your girl and islander b/c they can cook like no other..... only problem is when it hits you want to kill yourself for eating 3 servings of jerk chicken ha ha

rsxtype-svi
09-05-2008, 04:40 PM
lulz. slow ass pos. you must not know nissans. lemme tell ya, my 3 litre V6 is slooooow as shyt. i could never do anything against ur lil honda. i only have prolly 4 times the tq. and u know, if for some reason that glorified civic did beat me, i have a garage full of cars that would make you look like you were going backwards.

oh yeah....you got guts huh.....u wont even see the bumper on my rsx...not to mention my car is a whole lot cleaner than yours.......like i said before....pathetic..aren't you underage? you were out pass your curfew.....btw that tshirt you wore was really not your size......

Dirty Octopus™
09-05-2008, 04:46 PM
is your girl and islander b/c they can cook like no other..... only problem is when it hits you want to kill yourself for eating 3 servings of jerk chicken ha ha
naw. she from Jawjuh and boy she sure can throw down! :yumyum:

Capt._Ron
09-05-2008, 04:52 PM
now thats what im talkin bout.... Fried chicken of course, greens with plenty of ham in them, mac and cheese, creamed potatoes, bar-b-q so you can get the "itus", green beans with ham of course, candied yams, butter peas, ok now im hungry im going to bears den to get some country food .

Me86Rob
09-05-2008, 04:59 PM
dude cops to care about curfew. i got pulled over on the way home for no tag, and the cop was cool as hell. and btw, curfew is 12. and wow, your car is cleaner than mine. who cares. its 22 yrs old, and i guarantee you its STILL more state of the art than your car. and also, it is hard to see your bumper when you are behind me. and ya im overweight. that just makes it more pathetic when my $1200 car beats your 10k+ car. a fat white kid driving it. luls. there is no point in contiuting. im done arguing, and im gonna try to get this thread locked. have a good day. and see you at the next meet! ill save you and Miss Cleo a spot

Doppelgänger
09-05-2008, 05:00 PM
your car looks really good in person!!!thanks mang :goodjob:

Dirty Octopus™
09-05-2008, 05:05 PM
dude cops to care about curfew. i got pulled over on the way home for no tag, and the cop was cool as hell. and btw, curfew is 12. and wow, your car is cleaner than mine. who cares. its 22 yrs old, and i guarantee you its STILL more state of the art than your car. and also, it is hard to see your bumper when you are behind me. and ya im overweight. that just makes it more pathetic when my $1200 car beats your 10k+ car. a fat white kid driving it. luls. there is no point in contiuting. im done arguing, and im gonna try to get this thread locked. have a good day. and see you at the next meet! ill save you and Miss Cleo a spot
shut up. you're sounding stupid now http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j261/Knonimous/GIFs/straightface.gif

now thats what im talkin bout.... Fried chicken of course, greens with plenty of ham in them, mac and cheese, creamed potatoes, bar-b-q so you can get the "itus", green beans with ham of course, candied yams, butter peas, ok now im hungry im going to bears den to get some country food .
im going to bone my wifey http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j261/Knonimous/GIFs/straightface.gif

~leaves~

Siverprobegt
09-05-2008, 05:25 PM
VI MASSIVE!!! Reps to all my boys in this thread

Tek it easy meh boi.ain't worth your time :no: ...heep a rock man in yah :D Cruzan in deh house,mehson :yes:

slostang
09-05-2008, 05:26 PM
crv thread all over again. once again lexi gets pwnt.

alpine_aw11
09-05-2008, 05:36 PM
http://i34.tinypic.com/2i9qozk.jpg

BLk92DA
09-05-2008, 05:45 PM
damn..its friday and i cant believe i just read all six pages of this ****!! haha

Me86Rob
09-05-2008, 06:00 PM
lulz yup pwnt. only this time i wasnt fightin over a bytch, it was a turbo Z31 parkin spot lol

crazzzy_good
09-05-2008, 06:00 PM
lexi, if i was you, i would exit out of the thread. i read this and you are just getting owned by the second.

nice try at trying to look cool, but you failed miserably.

RandomGuy
09-05-2008, 06:07 PM
Z31s are slow...heads flow nothing... even modded they're slow the vg30et is NOTHING compared to the vg30DETT ... COMPLETE different motors...

z31's FTL,

Honestly i'd have my money on a sohc vtec honda vs a z31, they're too heavy and underpowered...

a modded turbo z31 (with boltons) would still get taken by your average built vtec na/ b series...

Dirty Octopus™
09-05-2008, 06:07 PM
lulz yup pwnt. only this time i wasnt fightin over a bytch, it was a turbo Z31 parkin spot lol
shut up. http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j261/Knonimous/GIFs/straightface.gif

blackboi50
09-05-2008, 06:37 PM
he could be thackers friend!!!!!:lmao:..........1

crazzzy_good
09-05-2008, 06:38 PM
no, thacker has taste.

blackboi50
09-05-2008, 06:41 PM
no, thacker has taste.

QFT!!!!! :lmfao:.....1

Me86Rob
09-05-2008, 07:41 PM
no way. i dnt like thacker

crazzzy_good
09-05-2008, 07:45 PM
i've hung out with thacker.

meaning, thacker has better taste.

slostang
09-05-2008, 07:50 PM
lexi, if i was you, i would exit out of the thread. i read this and you are just getting owned by the second.

nice try at trying to look cool, but you failed miserably.

QFT

Me86Rob
09-05-2008, 07:52 PM
naw i created this monster ima stick it out. i like seein what ppl haz to say about me. possitive or not, its all funny as shyt

slostang
09-05-2008, 07:53 PM
Z31s are slow...heads flow nothing... even modded they're slow the vg30et is NOTHING compared to the vg30DETT ... COMPLETE different motors...

z31's FTL,

Honestly i'd have my money on a sohc vtec honda vs a z31, they're too heavy and underpowered...

a modded turbo z31 (with boltons) would still get taken by your average built vtec na/ b series...

QFT

dohc4.6sc
09-05-2008, 07:57 PM
R34's FTMFW.....................................LOL

its a inside thing bishes

Me86Rob
09-05-2008, 08:00 PM
R34's FTMFW.....................................LOL

its a inside thing bishes

GTFO nub cake

:ninja:

jk
dont hate me!

dohc4.6sc
09-05-2008, 08:03 PM
GTFO nub cake

:ninja:

jk
dont hate me!

i wil rip your left hand off and slap the fucc out of you with it bish.

slostang
09-05-2008, 08:03 PM
shut up. http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j261/Knonimous/GIFs/straightface.gif

and agreed.

lexi I'm not flaming you by any means, but when you (try) to post about racing or cars the other person dosent really have to reply to yours bc your lack of knowledge pwns you every time. it's just funny.

dohc4.6sc
09-05-2008, 08:06 PM
and agreed.

lexi I'm not flaming you by any means, but when you (try) to post about racing or cars the other person dosent really have to reply to yours bc your lack of knowledge pwns you every time. it's just funny.

im not taking anyones side here, but the phrase " lack of knowledge" could be used plenty in this thread. randumguys post was bs.

Me86Rob
09-05-2008, 08:07 PM
no its just im never in the car i know about. this is my first nissan. i rly dont like em, but i needed a car and it was there and cheap. im a toyota fan. thats why my Z is gettin a toyota motor.

slostang
09-05-2008, 08:10 PM
im not taking anyones side here, but the phrase " lack of knowledge" could be used plenty in this thread. randumguys post was bs.

not really bs. my boss has a turbo z31 and I would put money on an na b16 hatch with I/h/e over his car

dohc4.6sc
09-05-2008, 08:14 PM
not really bs. my boss has a turbo z31 and I would put money on an na b16 hatch with I/h/e over his car

so this discussion is stock z31 vs. a 2300 lb car with a swap? does that really seem fair at all? now a lightly (and when i say lightly i mean it) modded z31 vs a b16 swap honda...................... well you might as well call the cops cause a honda just got murdered.

slostang
09-05-2008, 08:25 PM
so this discussion is stock z31 vs. a 2300 lb car with a swap? does that really seem fair at all? now a lightly (and when i say lightly i mean it) modded z31 vs a b16 swap honda...................... well you might as well call the cops cause a honda just got murdered.

from a dig mabey but it'd be close from a roll.

blacknightteg
09-05-2008, 08:32 PM
i speak in troofs.... i should have found out which car she was in, ate some chili dogs and left a cleveland steamer on her hood.

lol if you want specifics i can definetly give it too you. it was import chick walkin around with speedminded.

X-Runner
09-05-2008, 08:42 PM
lol if you want specifics i can definetly give it too you. it was import chick walkin around with speedminded.

QFT!

slostang
09-05-2008, 08:42 PM

yes it wuz. they also had the horse with them.

blacknightteg
09-05-2008, 08:43 PM
lol its sad that i guess you can seriously consider sadie(the dog) a horse if she kept ****tin everywhere lol.

slostang
09-05-2008, 08:46 PM
lol its sad that i guess you can seriously consider sadie(the dog) a horse if she kept ****tin everywhere lol.
yup they needed a diaper for that thing. LOL

blacknightteg
09-05-2008, 08:48 PM
hahahaha.

04LRGC
09-06-2008, 07:59 PM
Wow T, glad your girl got in the seat and took charge...

This shiit is funny, i missed it bn i was talkin to sonny and shiit.

Motivation
09-06-2008, 08:18 PM
Tek it easy meh boi.ain't worth your time :no: ...heep a rock man in yah :D Cruzan in deh house,mehson :yes:

Can someone please translate this to me? :thinking: I was reading through the thread and then all of a sudden, my IQ dropped at least 30 points...

blackshine007
09-06-2008, 11:17 PM
^^He said he's gonna perform a spell :ninja:

alpine_aw11
09-06-2008, 11:29 PM
dFlkjhraothrsdf

Motivation
09-06-2008, 11:40 PM
^^He said he's gonna perform a spell :ninja:

oh ok... I thought it had something to do with that... :thinking:

dFlkjhraothrsdf

^^^ this post made more sense to me than the other one.

alpine_aw11
09-06-2008, 11:54 PM
Lol thanks for understanding. I didn't think anyone would.

Doppelgänger
09-06-2008, 11:58 PM
lol if you want specifics i can definetly give it too you. it was import chick walkin around with speedminded.aaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaha

(i know who Jason is though)

IMPORTchic
09-07-2008, 11:28 AM
Yeah ummm...she did it one time..and one time only...against the lil wall thing. WHat you want me to do pick up runny shizit with my hands?! I mean come on! Didnt have anything to get it with. Went and looked for something but by the time we got back over there it had been smushed....i warned everyone around it to watch out I mean come on. WHere you think the skany homeless bums down there do it? A bathroom? :lmfao:Hell no. The streets. Seen it happen too many times!!

And BTW...I am one of the best dog owners you will ever meet. Dont believe me....ask me!! I make the few people with class down there look bad! Thank you! Come again! :taun:

And no worries...wont be back to a Vmeet anytime soon if ever. Fighting, drugs, and hooches walking around is not my thing! 90% there was bondo plastered rice anyways!!

ALSO....for the stupid MFer in the red S2K that decided to rev up and backfire right in all of our faces including my "horses"......go drive off of a bridge. THat was uncalled for. And you wonder why 5 mins later she ****t everywhere?! COME ON!!!

X-Runner
09-07-2008, 11:37 AM
ALSO....for the stupid MFer in the red S2K that decided to rev up and backfire right in all of our faces including my "horses"......go drive off of a bridge. THat was uncalled for.

Pretty sure that was the same S2K I saw broke down on I-85 leaving the Varsity :lmao:

Capt._Ron
09-07-2008, 11:38 AM
And no worries...wont be back to a Vmeet anytime soon if ever. Fighting, drugs, and hooches walking around is not my thing! 90% there was bondo plastered rice anyways!!

ALSO....for the stupid MFer in the red S2K that decided to rev up and backfire right in all of our faces including my "horses"......go drive off of a bridge. THat was uncalled for. And you wonder why 5 mins later she ****t everywhere?! COME ON!!!

Thats funny shiat right there. :yes:

All that stuff..... Thats how you know its a good vmeet !! And im going to have to disagree with the 90% bondo rice maybe like 87.5 but not 90 :no:

Do you drive the prelude in your avatar??

IMPORTchic
09-07-2008, 11:53 AM
Pretty sure that was the same S2K I saw broke down on I-85 leaving the Varsity :lmao:

Good....they deserved it!

Thats funny shiat right there. :yes:

All that stuff..... Thats how you know its a good vmeet !! And im going to have to disagree with the 90% bondo rice maybe like 87.5 but not 90 :no:

Do you drive the prelude in your avatar??

Okay......87.8...that better? :rolleyes:

And yes....obviosuly....and dont even attempt to say its rice...no bondo there and no bumble bee exhaust...body kits....neons...etc.... Try genuine honda daily driver!:D Well....and bizitch hauler for the horse....:lmfao:

willum14pb
09-07-2008, 12:01 PM

And yes....obviosuly....and dont even attempt to say its rice...no bondo there and no bumble bee exhaust...body kits....neons...etc.... Try genuine honda daily driver!:D Well....and bizitch hauler for the horse....:lmfao:

and the mammoth in the drivers seat.

IMPORTchic
09-07-2008, 12:04 PM
and the mammoth in the drivers seat.

Ohh yeah....forgot that part.....

1SICKLEX
09-07-2008, 12:08 PM
I am about to read 8 threads, this better get good.....

AnthonyF
09-07-2008, 12:09 PM
I didn't see the fight.... but i saw the lazy hoe who was walking her pitbull and let it sh!t all over the lot, laughed and didn't pick it up = whitetrash.I kno importchic and speedminded have a pit. I saw the dog walking and didnt know if it was hers or not. That's fuked up! pee...will evaporate. Not sh*t.

-Ant.

AnthonyF
09-07-2008, 12:11 PM
i almost ran over some idiot saving a space... he got lucky my gf made me not do it...

You dont have a mean bone in your body.

-Ant.

IMPORTchic
09-07-2008, 12:15 PM
I kno importchic and speedminded have a pit. I saw the dog walking and didnt know if it was hers or not. That's fuked up! pee...will evaporate. Not sh*t.

-Ant.

TRy importchic has a pit. Not speedminded.

And no worries I will let you follow me around and pick up runny shizit next time! ;)

1SICKLEX
Now this does piss me off. Unless its a Ferrari or something CRUCIAL out there, park your ass in one spot.

That is very annoying, space is limited, your car is NOT that special. If are that paranoid about your car with $500 in mods, ride the bus to the meet.

willum14pb
I kno importchic and speedminded have a pit. I saw the dog walking and didnt know if it was hers or not. That's fuked up! pee...will evaporate. Not sh*t.

-Ant.

"that thing ****s like a bear!" :lmfao:

1SICKLEX
09-07-2008, 12:18 PM
So wait, there wasn't a fight? Just some kid who tried save a spot and another car drove by and backed his ass in.

And something about a dog ****ting all over the lot?

And some random Jamacian dude "looks" like he was gonna key a car.

And a random race between a fast car and slow car?

This thread is not approved. Title should be changed

IMPORTchic
09-07-2008, 12:20 PM
So wait, there wasn't a fight? Just some kid who tried save a spot and another car drove by and backed his ass in.

And something about a dog ****ting all over the lot?

And some random Jamacian dude "looks" like he was gonna key a car.

And a random race between a fast car and slow car?

This thread is not approved. Title should be changed

Correction....she did it ONE time! Not all over! :yes:

1SICKLEX
09-07-2008, 12:21 PM
Correction....she did it ONE time! Not all over! :yes:
Gotcha.... :D

Me86Rob
09-07-2008, 12:26 PM
lol this thread is approved. :D

imbatman
09-07-2008, 12:31 PM
theres not at least one pic of this fight?....tsk tsk tsk and to think theres alot of "photograpers" in there

Capt._Ron
09-07-2008, 12:52 PM

I didn't say anything...LOL at least you know that driving a prelude makes you an automatic suspect to be a ricer....

I took a girl out friday night and she asked if my lexus was a prelude... I came very close T-Bagging her right there in the parking lot but she was cute so i let it ride...... Worth It or should I have pimp slapped her???

( LOL i would never hit a woman)

AnthonyF
09-07-2008, 12:57 PM
TRy importchic has a pit. Not speedminded.

And no worries I will let you follow me around and pick up runny shizit next time! ;)

How the fuk do i know? Im not into you two's love affair which you 2 know nothing about yourself. When the question was brought up, you both stared at each other like a retarded Pinocchio.

Do it your own fuking self bìtch. I may be darker than you, but I ain't your slave.

"that thing ****s like a bear!" :lmfao:

So does the owner. :lmfao:

-Ant.

The Ninja
09-07-2008, 12:57 PM
im jess sayin...

HEY HEY!!!! FUK YOU!!!!!

http://web.mit.edu/daves/www/JamaicaFlag.gif

blackboi50
09-07-2008, 01:06 PM
^^^^bumbaclatt!!!!!:lmfao:........1

X-Runner
09-07-2008, 01:08 PM
Do it your own fuking self bìtch. I may be darker than you, but I ain't your slave.

-Ant.

Shes probably jealous cause she isnt as tan as you :lmao:

Dirty Octopus™
09-07-2008, 01:12 PM
HEY HEY!!!! FUK YOU!!!!!

yuh muddah! pussycleet :2up:

Mik2006
09-07-2008, 01:36 PM
Jamaica all ****in day!

Lol at this thread with the backing up and the ****ings on the ground. kinda glad i dident go this time.

I approve of this thread. :)

04LRGC
09-07-2008, 02:01 PM
Importchic was parked right next to my friends mustang. She put the dog in the car and left it for a minute. The sunroof was open and thats about it, idk if thats harm or not.. he/she is cute, i use to have a pit like it but w/ a different coat.

But i didnt see the dog shiit. but wouldnt be surprise if it did, why bring a dog to a car meet tho. ,on a serious note. Theres nothing for it to do but ****, piss, and get hit by some car...

AnthonyF
09-07-2008, 02:02 PM
^ I bring my dog everywhere. car meet or not. I love having my baby with me. But there are consequences.

-Ant.

04LRGC
09-07-2008, 02:05 PM
^ I bring my dog everywhere. car meet or not. I love having my baby with me. But there are consequences.

-Ant.
yeah consequences...
to me (IMO) it just makes no sense to be at a car meet like the varsity. I would bring my dog if i had to, to the Riverside or BP ... maybe.

There just isnt as many people and cars to try and keep your dog from shiittin by or bn a problem 2

Capt._Ron
09-07-2008, 02:16 PM
yeah consequences...
to me (IMO) it just makes no sense to be at a car meet like the varsity. I would bring my dog if i had to, to the Riverside or BP ... maybe.

There just isnt as many people and cars to try and keep your dog from shiittin by or bn a problem 2

Buttplug FTW :goodjob:

tdurr
09-07-2008, 02:21 PM
Buttplug FTW :goodjob:

best post in this thread. :lmfao::lmfao: reps for makin me lirl

1SICKLEX
09-07-2008, 03:44 PM
... I took a girl out friday night and she asked if my lexus was a prelude... I came very close T-Bagging her right there in the parking lot but she was cute so i let it ride...... Worth It or should I have pimp slapped her???

That sir is sig worthy

Doppelgänger
09-07-2008, 04:18 PM
Yeah ummm...she did it one time..and one time only...against the lil wall thing. WHat you want me to do pick up runny shizit with my hands?! I mean come on! Didnt have anything to get it with. Went and looked for something but by the time we got back over there it had been smushed....i warned everyone around it to watch out I mean come on. WHere you think the skany homeless bums down there do it? A bathroom? :lmfao:Hell no. The streets. Seen it happen too many times!!

Actually, if you had half a brain you would know that there are DOZENS of products you can pick up at ANY pet store.
http://pet.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/pPETS-3759024dt.jpg

But you're clearly too lazy to inconvenienced by carrying something like that around, any "best dog owner" would know it. And no you didn't go look for something and come back. I stood over there for about 45 min and you never once attempted to clean it up. It's call responsibility and it's part of owning an animal. Ever tried that at a park with othre dog owners around? I didn't think so.

And BTW...I am one of the best dog owners you will ever meet. Dont believe me....ask me!! I make the few people with class down there look bad! Thank you! Come again! :taun:

So thats why i saw you slapping the living sh!t out of your dog at the last Sonic meet and yanking the hell out of her leash? Yeah, that's a real good way to train/discipline an animal :rolleyes:

So you're going to b!tch and complain about how someone was acting in their CAR at a CAR MEET?? :lmfao: :lmfao: That's the pot calling the kettle black if i must say.....

stupid kids

Me86Rob
09-07-2008, 04:22 PM
Actually, if you had half a brain you would know that there are DOZENS of products you can pick up at ANY pet store.
http://pet.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/pPETS-3759024dt.jpg

watch the video in my attn importchic thread. lol that would solve the problem all together. and she would have to carry shyt.

alpine_aw11
09-07-2008, 04:42 PM
I wish I would've been there to see the ownage. Would've been perfect for my first V meet. This thread is too funny, the WL is such a magical place.

flak_monkey
09-07-2008, 04:50 PM
i won't be going to any of these.

Me86Rob
09-07-2008, 05:43 PM
im glad i could provide yall with some intertainment. i guess ill try to pick a fight for a stupid reason at every meet. what should i be a lil bytch about at the next one? im takin suggestions

IMPORTchic
09-07-2008, 06:51 PM
I am not going to even take the time to go through and quote every single one of you.

Anthony.....I am glad to know the first time you formally go on a date and hang out with someone you are automatically with them! Must be nice to know those kind of things!! You are amazing! :goodjob:

And yes. My dog was with me at a car show. Has been going to every single one of them for OVER A YEAR now. NEVER had a single problem. At all. She was in a car at night with the windows and sunroof cracked enough for her to breath but no ass get their hand in. I checked on her every few mins! Thing is she would not have been in there if it wasnt for the dumbass that reved in her face and scared the shiit out of her. Thanks! Ohh...and as for picking it up...she has NEVER done that in a parking lot. Hence it was right after she got scared. Why would I have a bag in my hand? I DID walk back down when I had a cup a lil later but it had already been smushed. :blah:
Wait a sec....which one of you suffered? Enough to be biiitching about it?

THIS is why no girls are in the car scene. I can simply walk away from IA and all of the other places most of you jackasses are! Wont hurt my feelings a bit! Already stated that I am not going back to the varsity. Read. I dont need this website....would actually make my life better if I got pissed enough to not waste time on it! So please....continue....I am still in the amused state of mind!:lmfao:

wantboost
09-07-2008, 07:12 PM
Read. I dont need this website....would actually make my life better if I got pissed enough to not waste time on it! So please....continue....I am still in the amused state of mind!:lmfao:
then go ahead and leave, you wont be the first or the last.

90_ACCORD
09-07-2008, 07:21 PM
i think i remember what your talking about but didnt really see much

MistaCee
09-07-2008, 07:23 PM
HEY HEY!!!! FUK YOU!!!!!

http://web.mit.edu/daves/www/JamaicaFlag.gif

x2 jamaica 2 di world!

Doppelgänger
09-07-2008, 07:36 PM
I DID walk back down when I had a cup a lil later

I dont need this website....would actually make my life better if I got pissed enough to not waste time on it!

A girl, a dog and a cup.... hmmmmmmm

But please, by all means, GTFO it's not like anyone here will give 2 sh!ts (pun intended) if you weren't here. Hell, i've been posting on here since you were 12... seen tons of people like you come and go (the going part always being the best). But it's clear you're 19 year old a-ss is only here for attention, especally with the slutty signature :goodjob:

Capt._Ron
09-07-2008, 09:05 PM
I am not going to even take the time to go through and quote every single one of you.

Anthony.....I am glad to know the first time you formally go on a date and hang out with someone you are automatically with them! Must be nice to know those kind of things!! You are amazing! :goodjob:

And yes. My dog was with me at a car show. Has been going to every single one of them for OVER A YEAR now. NEVER had a single problem. At all. She was in a car at night with the windows and sunroof cracked enough for her to breath but no ass get their hand in. I checked on her every few mins! Thing is she would not have been in there if it wasnt for the dumbass that reved in her face and scared the shiit out of her. Thanks! Ohh...and as for picking it up...she has NEVER done that in a parking lot. Hence it was right after she got scared. Why would I have a bag in my hand? I DID walk back down when I had a cup a lil later but it had already been smushed. :blah:
Wait a sec....which one of you suffered? Enough to be biiitching about it?

THIS is why no girls are in the car scene. I can simply walk away from IA and all of the other places most of you jackasses are! Wont hurt my feelings a bit! Already stated that I am not going back to the varsity. Read. I dont need this website....would actually make my life better if I got pissed enough to not waste time on it! So please....continue....I am still in the amused state of mind!:lmfao:

Hey its ok.... I doubt anyone really cares that your dog took a dump its just that picking on people is what you do on this site and if you actually make an attempt to defend yourself then its only more fun to pick.

There are no girls in the scene b/c most girls aren't willing to eat f'ing ramen noodles all the damn time and wear the same clothes for 3 years in order to have nice mods on their car.

And besides most girls who are into cars arent hot so we would rather find them somewhere else.... no offense I have never seen you so i cant say but thats just the general way things work.

Me86Rob
09-07-2008, 09:08 PM
lulz bro shes hairy and weighs 300lbs
real talk

blacknightteg
09-07-2008, 09:22 PM
holy mufukin drama batman, DAYUM! oh and doppleganger. i ment to tell you, i saw your ride at the v-meet in person for one and i must say, its beautiful.

Me86Rob
09-07-2008, 09:25 PM
i agree with tegman. i seen it twice, and it still makes me man wet

Dirty Octopus™
09-08-2008, 08:30 AM
x2 jamaica 2 di world!
huh? you black? :thinking:

seanrg1116
09-08-2008, 02:18 PM
wow amazing things happen in the WL

but yea z31 suck

had two one turbo one n/a, both 5 speed and both slow the turbo was good unless u came up on anything other than a lightly modded honda

RandomGuy
09-08-2008, 02:47 PM
GTFO it's not like anyone here will give 2 sh!ts (pun intended) if you weren't here.LOLOLOOL

puregroove
09-08-2008, 05:47 PM
well, I was there for both the crapping and the pushing/shoving/arguing/quarrel [but no fight]... my quickness to draw the camera was not there that night... :crazy:

-S Double C-
09-15-2008, 04:53 PM

LOL

LoL Ron your a trip!

Friggintitsman
09-15-2008, 04:55 PM
A bunch if emo sissies fighting over who's daddy spent more money on their car.

x Resilience
09-15-2008, 08:59 PM
LMAO. YEAH MY GIRL WAS BOUT TO WHOOP HIS AZZ.....AND MY CAR IS FINE....NO KEYS....BUT IF HE ONLY KNEW HOW MANY PPL I HAD IN THAT LOT THAT NIGHT....IT WAS A WRAP FOR SURE. HE DOESNT OWN ANY PARKING SPACES THERE.

Lol, damn should've whooped his a$$ just for getting in your way.

FOOOOKIN FIREE, FOOKIN FIRE. :lmao:

Me86Rob
09-15-2008, 09:37 PM
A bunch if emo sissies fighting over who's daddy spent more money on their car.

bytch i bought my car with my money that i earned. you need to learn wtf you are talkin bout b4 you open up that dyck sucker

Friggintitsman
09-16-2008, 10:09 AM
bytch i bought my car with my money that i earned. you need to learn wtf you are talkin bout b4 you open up that dyck sucker

pffft speaking of dyck sucker I heard you need some new rims for your car. How about you bring those oral services of yours this way.

rsxtype-svi
09-16-2008, 11:31 PM
huh? you black? :thinking:

BOMBORASSSSSS......BLOODCLEET!

blaknoize
09-16-2008, 11:44 PM
after u left.....

yyyyyeeeeaaaaaahhhhhh LOLZ

blackshine007
09-16-2008, 11:48 PM
Damn, this thread still going?

AtifSajid
09-17-2008, 09:39 AM
I cant believe you all still go to the varsity..

Nemesis
09-17-2008, 09:39 AM
I cant believe you all still go to the varsity..

So does that mean you arent going next month? lol