PDA

View Full Version : Wow...

Ran
09-04-2008, 01:05 PM
Take the political weenies out of the WL and it f*cking died. :lmfao:

Ed
09-04-2008, 01:16 PM
im pretty tired of it too. like every thread on the WL is about politics today. didn't bother to read half of them.

Reaper
09-04-2008, 01:18 PM
Ran has the ghey

Ran
09-04-2008, 01:24 PM
Ran has the gheyA/S/L?

Kelly
09-04-2008, 01:30 PM
I dunno but Palin really did blow the Fu@% up last night. :goodjob:

Ran
09-04-2008, 01:33 PM
I dunno but Palin really did blow the Fu@% up last night. :goodjob:D@mmit Kelly, they just made a whole section for this type of comment. Go there. :lmfao:

Kelly
09-04-2008, 01:33 PM
I'm just sayin :dunno:

Ok then, how's life darling?

Ran
09-04-2008, 01:39 PM
Ok then, how's life darling?Not too bad. A little stressful financially and with a two year anniversary coming up for me and the girlfriend, things are getting...hectic.

Any ideas as to what would be "romantic" for a date?

Sammich
09-04-2008, 01:49 PM
anal?

Ran
09-04-2008, 02:00 PM
anal?I knew that was going to be the first reponse.

Sammich
09-04-2008, 02:01 PM
lol

should have asked in the anime/hentai forums..they may have given u a more gruesome option lolz

as far as anniversary...u dont have any place to take her that holds memories..like yall first date or something?

Ran
09-04-2008, 02:07 PM
should have asked in the anime/hentai forums..they may have given u a more gruesome option lolzI'm trying to tone down on the gore this year. She didn't take too kindly to the butcher-knife surprise I had planned last year. :doh:

as far as anniversary...u dont have any place to take her that holds memories..like yall first date or something?First Date = To the movies then back to my place. Yeah, that screams romantic. :lmao:

Sammich
09-04-2008, 02:12 PM
I'm trying to tone down on the gore this year. She didn't take too kindly to the butcher-knife surprise I had planned last year. :doh:

First Date = To the movies then back to my place. Yeah, that screams romantic. :lmao:

bwahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahaha

no place that yall went to that was 'romantic'?

kelly needs to get her pasty flat panel ass back in here and give some pointers:ninja:

Kelly
09-04-2008, 02:14 PM
Not too bad. A little stressful financially and with a two year anniversary coming up for me and the girlfriend, things are getting...hectic.

Any ideas as to what would be "romantic" for a date?

Hmmm... Cook for her or something. Light some candles, flowers always win in my book, and watch a movie together.
Don't gotta spend a lot to make it sweet and romantic. :)

What is she in to... Besides your **** (lol)

Sammich
09-04-2008, 02:16 PM
Hmmm... Cook for her or something. Light some candles, flowers always win in my book, and watch a movie together. Don't gotta spend a lot to make it sweet and romantic. :)

bewlchit...last time me and killer were talkin bout this he said u had a bish fit cuz he made ramen noodles and weenies and water and he pulled a weed flower from the lawn

Kelly

no place that yall went to that was 'romantic'?

kelly needs to get her pasty flat panel ass back in here and give some pointers:ninja:

Hey now, it might be flat but it is NOT pasty :D

ShooterMcGavin
been busy this week as a whole...otherwise i'd be whoring it up a lot more

Ran

no place that yall went to that was 'romantic'?Dude, I don't have a romantic bone in my body. I'm typically a scam and slam type of guy so this "anniversary" thing is new to me. For real.

I thought about taking her to the fair, but she hates Ferris Wheels due to some things I did on one with a previous girlfriend. :(

Kelly
09-04-2008, 02:17 PM
bewlchit...last time me and killer were talkin bout this he said u had a bish fit cuz he made ramen noodles and weenies and water and he pulled a weed flower from the lawn

It took me forever to figure out bewlchit.

:doh:

ShooterMcGavin
09-04-2008, 02:17 PM
Dude, I don't have a romantic bone in my body. I'm a scam and slam type of guy so this "anniversary" thing is new to me. For real.

I thought about taking her to the fair, but she hates Ferris Wheels due to some things I did on one with a previous girlfriend. :(
way to divulge your previous sexual experiences there dumbass :slap:

Kelly
09-04-2008, 02:19 PM
Dude, I don't have a romantic bone in my body. I'm a scam and slam type of guy so this "anniversary" thing is new to me. For real.

So take her and don't ride the Ferris Wheel :dunno:

Kelly
way to divulge your previous sexual experiences there dumbass :slap:

Hey honey :D

How's Linda?

Sammich

why the hell u told her that :lmfao:

srsly tho its like kelly said..if money is an object..do something cheap and effective. you mentioned some good foods in your posts...do some **** like taht...lay it all out..and have a at home candle light dinner...watch a drama or comedy movie...and if ur like me...work ur hand in her panties and go in for the rape...:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

btw that did happen w/ me and the wife (except the food was after)..we were suppose to watch a movie we ordered from the Westin..well we ordered it...it started playin (we ordered watching Rush Hour 3) and before jet li was in the alley thinking about shooting his brother my hand was her in Hanes:lmfao:

Sammich
09-04-2008, 02:20 PM
Hey now, it might be flat but it is NOT pasty :D

:lmao::lmao: how ya been?

Ran
09-04-2008, 02:21 PM
way to divulge your previous sexual experiences there dumbass :slap:We were making conversation and swapped stories about previous relationships. Nothing wrong with that.

Hmmm... Cook for her or something. Light some candles, flowers always win in my book, and watch a movie together.
Don't gotta spend a lot to make it sweet and romantic. :)That's pretty much what we did last year, sans the candles. I was thinking maybe a nice dinner somewhere and a movie, but I dunno. I suck at this kind of thing. :(

What is she in to... Besides your **** (lol)Cars, anime, expensive name brand clothes and stuff. :dunno:

Kelly
09-04-2008, 02:21 PM
work ur hand in her panties and go in for the rape...

LIRL

Ran
09-04-2008, 02:22 PM
So take her and don't ride the Ferris Wheel :dunno: :lmfao: :lmfao:

ShooterMcGavin
We were making conversation and swapped stories about previous relationships. Nothing wrong with that.

shoulda known to either tone it down or just not say at all :tongue1:

ShooterMcGavin
Hey honey :D

How's Linda?
who's linda? :thinking: :ninja:

Sammich
09-04-2008, 02:23 PM
that's pretty much what we did last year, sans the candles. I was thinking maybe a nice dinner somewhere and a movie, but I dunno. I suck at this kind of thing. :(

even though that would work again (as far as you making dinner) i'd say take her some where..do some walkin and shiz..what not..take her to a hot restuarant..go home and watch the movie (spend big bux on the dinner) then do the big bang theory

Kelly
that's pretty much what we did last year, sans the candles. I was thinking maybe a nice dinner somewhere and a movie, but I dunno. I suck at this kind of thing. :(

Cars, anime, expensive name brand clothes and stuff. :dunno:

I think the fair is a good idea... or the aquarium or the zoo...

Gotta work on the romantic thing though my friend.

Ran
shoulda known to either tone it down or just not say at all :tongue1:I tried, but it's such a good story that I kind of got carried away. :lmao:

Kelly
09-04-2008, 02:25 PM
who's linda? :thinking: :ninja:

Lol... That girl in all your pics on facebook :D

Kelly
09-04-2008, 02:25 PM
:lmao::lmao: how ya been?

Good...

You?

Ran
09-04-2008, 02:26 PM
I think the fair is a good idea... or the aquarium or the zoo...Been to the Aquarium and that was nice. I've never been to the zoo and the smell of monkey poo doesn't quite equate to romantic IMO. lol

Gotta work on the romantic thing though my friend.Bleh, I hate being romantic and I'm awful at it. Don't thing I'll ever be good at it.

Kelly
09-04-2008, 02:28 PM
Been to the Aquarium and that was nice. I've never been to the zoo and the smell of monkey poo doesn't quite equate to romantic IMO. lol

Bleh, I hate being romantic and I'm awful at it. Don't thing I'll ever be good at it.

Oh, well I love animals so :dunno: ... lol

You know what makes her happy, right? (not a sexual reference)
Surely you know something ya'll could do that she would like.

Sammich
Been to the Aquarium and that was nice. I've never been to the zoo and the smell of monkey poo doesn't quite equate to romantic IMO. lol

dont know how far you are from downtown..but i heard the coke museum was nice (we didnt get to go, not enough time) but i heard alot of good things about the coke museum...u can also go to the MLK mus....wait ur not black:lmfao:

ShooterMcGavin
I tried, but it's such a good story that I kind of got carried away. :lmao:
like i said, way to go there :doh:

ShooterMcGavin
09-04-2008, 02:29 PM
Lol... That girl in all your pics on facebook :D
there are all kinds of ppl pictured on my facebook, you included, so what does that really say?

Sammich
09-04-2008, 02:29 PM
Good...

You?

same...here workin..well i need to be doing MORE work seeing this storm is gona push sh*t back:gay:

Kelly
09-04-2008, 02:31 PM
there are all kinds of ppl pictured on my facebook, you included, so what does that really say?

That... :peter griffin voice: You're a whore.

Lol, nevermind I will just talk to her I reckon.