PDA

View Full Version : How Would You Rate Palins Speech Last Night?

Brett
09-04-2008, 11:15 AM
If you didnt watch it dont even post up or vote, How do those of you who watched it think she did? Did you expect her to be that strong last night?

Mike Lowrey
09-04-2008, 11:19 AM
Thought she did well.

JITB
09-04-2008, 11:59 AM
it was cool.. but she still has alot she needs to say.

Brett
09-04-2008, 12:03 PM
She does, But you all have to remember, she was facing America for the first time, this was a getting to know who she is type deal. She only had 45 minutes so she will say much more I am sure, nah mean?

Total_Blender
09-04-2008, 12:29 PM
Meh, just the typical partisan hogwash from the right. Nothing to write home about.

twinj
09-04-2008, 01:03 PM
She just took jabs at OBAMA.............Not impressed

tony
09-04-2008, 01:04 PM
Well spoken and represented well for women in politics.

Brett
09-04-2008, 01:36 PM
She just took jabs at OBAMA.............Not impressed

... cause god knows they didnt take Jabs at her or McCain before that :rolleyes:

Mike Lowrey
09-04-2008, 01:38 PM
... cause god knows they didnt take Jabs at her or McCain before that :rolleyes:

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

bafbrian
09-04-2008, 01:44 PM
Well spoken and represented well for women in politics.

x2

Good speech from a previously unknown figure to national politics.

Her speech had a lot more conservative rhetoric than McCain, being that he tends to have moderate views on a multitude of issues, over the past 19 months.

But, while the speech made several good points, it did kinda leave me wanting on a few issues. But, this was a "get to know" kinda speech.

And as far as personal attacks go, why do I want to know this? My perspective is what does it matter? Who cares? Big whoop!

PS - I don't see myself as a republican, more so a moderate because both sides have valid points on all the issues.

americanctm
09-04-2008, 05:06 PM
I was pretty impressed, first time i had ever heard her speak. The media tore her apart when they found out who she was though, which is a shame. They were criticizing her and bringing up her family issues quick as sh!t. There was even an article in PEOPLE magazine ripping her like 1 day after she was nominated to VP.... She seems like she doesn't take any sh!t either lol

twinj
09-04-2008, 05:46 PM

Majority of her speach was , Jabs. I know they both took jabs......:rolleyes: . It was piss poor Morally, her speach didn't have anything behind it. It wasnt for americans, but for republicans. If you get what I am saying................:no:

Then take a look at the crowd, and tell me who you see.Thats who McLAME AS **** is aiming for. NOT America, she's nothing but a stroke, or heart attack away from running it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P52aTJ-Q1OU

blaknoize
09-04-2008, 07:38 PM
She does, But you all have to remember, she was facing America for the first time, this was a getting to know who she is type deal. She only had 45 minutes so she will say much more I am sure, nah mean? No excuse! Our first interviews dont get that benefit of a doubt. Cuttin slack for what? I blew my interview, bish blew her interview.

HyPer50
09-04-2008, 08:19 PM
I thought she did great, and I definitely feel better about him picking her now that I've heard her. Never heard of her before then, but wow, seems very good. 2012 Palin vs. Clinton lmao.

Shibby
09-04-2008, 10:01 PM
I think she's hott

DevilK9
09-08-2008, 12:55 PM
The speech was worthless IMHO.

Rhetoric, slander, hate, and completely devoid of actual substance and policy.

Biden said it well, "The silence was deafening."