PDA

View Full Version : Attn: Paul

Brett
09-04-2008, 06:31 AM
Good Morning :D

So...... Did you watch Her speech last night?

You can NOT honestly say she suprised you and alot of people with how strong she came out and you cant say she hasnt just raised the stakes and will be more of a viable part of this election than you thought.

You can be honest Paul, for me :D

~Not bashing ya partna, just saying... she was pretty damn good last night~

The Ren
09-04-2008, 06:37 AM
(i know im not Paul)..
She did have some good points.. but she still scares the **** out of me with her being VP

Brett
09-04-2008, 07:09 AM
Why? How does her being VP scare you? A VP has basically NO power in office. I suppose Hillary didnt scare you?

AznTraitor
09-04-2008, 07:11 AM
lol, I just watched Biden's interview on CNN....

he even complimented her, and basically stated he was scared of her.

BUT

he started right onto her speech about it had nothing on immigration, afghanistan, etc....

I mean, hey dumb@ss! it's her FIRST speech....she can only cover so much ground, she's not to sit there and talk about everything for 18hours....because you know Biden and Obama talked about every single issue in their DNC speeches.....hypocrits

Ed
09-04-2008, 07:12 AM
Why? How does her being VP scare you? A VP has basically NO power in office. I suppose Hillary didnt scare you?

Women are intimidated by other women, why do you think everytime a woman sees another woman they check her out, head to toe, and then they usually make smart remarks, such as "i don't like her hair."

lulz :lmfao:

AznTraitor
09-04-2008, 07:18 AM
Women are intimidated by other women, why do you think everytime a woman sees another woman they check her out, head to toe, and then they usually make smart remarks, such as "i don't like her hair."

lulz :lmfao:

HAHAHA!!

my fav is when my gf is like "ugh, look at her fake breasts, and her big butt! just look at it! she doesn't need to be wearing that in public"

and then I proceed to do so without any crap about checking out girls!

Ed
09-04-2008, 07:24 AM
HAHAHA!!

my fav is when my gf is like "ugh, look at her fake breasts, and her big butt! just look at it! she doesn't need to be wearing that in public"

and then I proceed to do so without any crap about checking out girls!

TROOF!

Women act like we care about hair and stuff... :lmfao:

ok, enough off topic, I didn't see what she said last night, so I cant contribute much to this thread other than useless crap :lmfao:

Peter Griffin's voice: Go on...

4dmin
09-04-2008, 08:05 AM
sorry bert check out the other thread i don't feel like ctrl + c , ctrl + v

The Ninja
09-04-2008, 08:08 AM
All she did was **** talk. =/

Brett
09-04-2008, 08:32 AM
sorry bert check out the other thread i don't feel like ctrl + c , ctrl + v

which thread son?

4dmin
09-04-2008, 08:49 AM
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=192566

The Ren
09-04-2008, 10:35 PM

No power until god forbid Mccain dies in office..

Brett
09-05-2008, 06:11 AM
Well the man may be old, But his mom was there last night, That b*tch is 96!! So something tells me he will be around for a minute.