PDA

View Full Version : More Palin Drama...

JITB
09-04-2008, 02:01 AM
"We conducted a preliminary search of the Mat-Su Regional hospital's website (where baby Trig was supposedly born on April 18th), and the website DOES NOT show any record of Trig's birth. Instead, the site shows that only 2 baby's were born in the hospital that day - an Isaiah Travis and a Kayden Lexus.

It's still not enough for us to CONCLUSIVELY say that Gov Palin is full of ish, but we're getting there. So now let's go with what we know AS FACT:

1. Palin hid her pregnancy from the media. When she finally announced her pregnancy (in March) she was not showing any obvious signs of pregnancy despite being 7 MONTHS PREGNANT - Source.

2. Gov. Palin mysteriously took her daughter Bristol out of school a few months before the March pregnancy announcement. The "official" reason for Bristol's removal from school was because she caught a serious case of Mononucleosis.

3. During the time that Bristol was out of school with that "serious case of mono", Trig was born.

4. No record of Trig's birth is readily available from the hospital which Palin claims to have delivered.

5. And here is the kicker. Since Bristol is supposedly 5 months pregnant now, she must have conceived her child while she was out of school with that supposed serious case of mono.

So what do we think happened? We suspect that Bristol DID IN FACT give birth to Trig sometime in April. And that she IS NOT currently pregnant. Time will tell whether or not we're correct in our assumptions.

The National Enquirer has some moe details to this scandal. Here's what they'r reporting:

Republican Vice Presidential nominee Sarah Palin attempted to quietly have her daughter Bristol get married before news of her pregnancy leaked out, the NATIONAL ENQUIRER is reporting exclusively in its new issue.

Palin planned for the wedding to take place right after the Republican National Convention and then she was going to announce the pregnancy.

But Bristol, 17, refused to go along with the plan and that sparked a mother-daughter showdown over the failed coverup."
Picture supposedly from when Sarah was pregnant...with baby Trig...but who looks pregnant? bristol looks like shes actually pregnant with baby trig, back in feb.
http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/1113/6873504039standaloneprokr3.jpg

Buffalo News (http://www.wivb.com/Global/story.asp?S=8933408)

Alaska news (http://www.adn.com/news/alaska/story/380134.html)

Ireport (http://www.ireport.com/docs/DOC-71264)

More (http://www.democracyforums.com/showthread.php?t=17511)

Im just sharing information... :ninja:

JITB
09-04-2008, 02:11 AM
Its not official but interesting....only time will tell.

collins
09-04-2008, 02:35 AM
lol at the national enquirer!!! you think that's a credible source? i guess so if you're name is will smith or tommy lee jones... errr.... i mean J and K...

JITB
09-04-2008, 02:36 AM
lol at the national enquirer!!! you think that's a credible source? i guess so if you're name is will smith or tommy lee jones... errr.... j and k...

Im just putting it out there.. im sure it will develop into a really really big thing in a few days.... plus its not all from the NE

Brett
09-04-2008, 06:07 AM
"We conducted a preliminary search of the Mat-Su Regional hospital's website (where baby Trig was supposedly born on April 18th), and the website DOES NOT show any record of Trig's birth. Instead, the site shows that only 2 baby's were born in the hospital that day - an Isaiah Travis and a Kayden Lexus.

It's still not enough for us to CONCLUSIVELY say that Gov Palin is full of ish, but we're getting there. So now let's go with what we know AS FACT:

1. Palin hid her pregnancy from the media. When she finally announced her pregnancy (in March) she was not showing any obvious signs of pregnancy despite being 7 MONTHS PREGNANT - Source.

2. Gov. Palin mysteriously took her daughter Bristol out of school a few months before the March pregnancy announcement. The "official" reason for Bristol's removal from school was because she caught a serious case of Mononucleosis.

3. During the time that Bristol was out of school with that "serious case of mono", Trig was born.

4. No record of Trig's birth is readily available from the hospital which Palin claims to have delivered.

5. And here is the kicker. Since Bristol is supposedly 5 months pregnant now, she must have conceived her child while she was out of school with that supposed serious case of mono.

So what do we think happened? We suspect that Bristol DID IN FACT give birth to Trig sometime in April. And that she IS NOT currently pregnant. Time will tell whether or not we're correct in our assumptions.

The National Enquirer has some moe details to this scandal. Here's what they'r reporting:

Republican Vice Presidential nominee Sarah Palin attempted to quietly have her daughter Bristol get married before news of her pregnancy leaked out, the NATIONAL ENQUIRER is reporting exclusively in its new issue.

Palin planned for the wedding to take place right after the Republican National Convention and then she was going to announce the pregnancy.

But Bristol, 17, refused to go along with the plan and that sparked a mother-daughter showdown over the failed coverup."
Picture supposedly from when Sarah was pregnant...with baby Trig...but who looks pregnant? bristol looks like shes actually pregnant with baby trig, back in feb.
http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/1113/6873504039standaloneprokr3.jpg

Buffalo News (http://www.wivb.com/Global/story.asp?S=8933408)

Alaska news (http://www.adn.com/news/alaska/story/380134.html)

Ireport (http://www.ireport.com/docs/DOC-71264)

More (http://www.democracyforums.com/showthread.php?t=17511)

Im just sharing information... :ninja:

Your ass is grasping that bad at dirt that you are going by what the NATIONAL ENQUIRER has to say? :lmfao: you are a sad case bro

Brett
09-04-2008, 06:10 AM
Its not official but interesting....only time will tell.

..... and you say other people are idiots. Hmmmmmmm you know instead of looking for dirt, sound educated and just post facts about what each party has to offer, We know you support Obama and thats fine, Thats no issue, We all have our own choices and thats what makes this America, we are free to vote for who we like, but people like you who try and dig up BS shows you have nothing solid to stand on for your pick so you keep digging and digging, so bad that you had to read the NATIONAL ENQUIRER in just HOPES that something may be true. Sad... typical... but sad.

So are you trying to dig up something I guess to claim the baby isnt hers and its all a act and the daughter had the baby? ~shakes head~ sad I bet your one of the dumb mutha fuccas who think the U.S faked the moon landing to huh? Maybe you can search the NATIONAL ENQUIRER website for a story on that to? :lmfao: dumb ass

Stick to facts and what you know... that should keep you logged out of IA for a while if you do that.

People like you will just start looking for things because after her speach last night you all know she can be a viable threat now and can talk the talk. So now we have to resort to "digging" for things and if the media jumps on any of it is only because the media has been looking for dirt on her or McCain since day one. If you can honestly say the media is not biased towards Obama, you smoke more than I thought you did. So if thats the case, put the weed down son!! Get some fresh air.

AznTraitor
09-04-2008, 06:13 AM
..... and you say other people are idiots. Hmmmmmmm you know instead of looking for dirt, sound educated and just post facts about what each party has to offer, We know you support Obama and thats fine, Thats no issue, We all have our own choices and thats what makes this America, we are free to vote for who we like, but people like you who try and dig up BS shows you have nothing solid to stand on for your pick so you keep digging and digging, so bad that you had to read the NATIONAL ENQUIRER in just HOPES that something may be true. Sad... typical... but sad.

Bert, that's why I take everything here with a grain of salt....it's IA....95% of the people on here are full of sh*t and just like to run their c*ck sucker....

shame on you for taking what any of IA says seriously on politics...

Brett
09-04-2008, 06:15 AM
Bert, that's why I take everything here with a grain of salt....it's IA....95% of the people on here are full of sh*t and just like to run their **** sucker....

shame on you for taking what any of IA says seriously on politics...

trust me I dont, I can count on one hand how many people actually back thier stuff up with facts. I enjoy getting into debates with people like Paul, Jaimie and maybe 2 others because they can have a good discussion without having to run to the NATIONAL ENQUIRER for information.

Brett
09-04-2008, 06:17 AM
Im just putting it out there.. im sure it will develop into a really really big thing in a few days.... plus its not all from the NE

of course your just "Putting it out there" and oh yeah... this will be a BIG story, because most serious media always report from the NATIONAL ENQUIRER. Damn after all your smack talk these days about how iggnorant people are, You just became the kettle son!! :lmfao:

tony
09-04-2008, 06:19 AM
Who broke the John Edwards story?

National Enquirer can be credible

Brett
09-04-2008, 06:21 AM
^^ you and I both know 99% of the time its trash

Mike Lowrey
09-04-2008, 06:59 AM

That is where you fail at life. If you believe anything that they write. :lmfao: :lmfao:

Leisa
09-04-2008, 07:08 AM
how sad is that bs? I guess you didnt see her on tv last night looking 5 months pregnant... come on now. you a re grasping at make beleive straws... give it up

AznTraitor
09-04-2008, 07:15 AM
when the NATIONAL ENQUIRER stops such stories as "Bigfoot is my baby's daddy" or "Aliens probed me and I liked it, and I wish they do it again"

then just maybe, maybe, they won't be a joke.

AznTraitor
09-04-2008, 07:16 AM
how sad is that bs? I guess you didnt see her on tv last night looking 5 months pregnant... come on now. you a re grasping at make beleive straws... give it up

lies, all lies....it's a govt conspiracy, bigfoot, smurfs, fairys, elmo.

JITB
09-04-2008, 09:38 AM
lol u all wont get past the national enquirer.. if you nutcases would just see that they ony have a small portion of information on it.

"

Picture supposedly from when Sarah was pregnant...with baby Trig...but who looks pregnant? bristol looks like shes actually pregnant with baby trig, back in feb."

All that is what NE is reporting.. everything else has been out there. The Alaskan news, has been reporting everything else. it popped up yesterday on CNN.. i could care less if its true or not.

JITB
09-04-2008, 09:39 AM

all this stuff is old news to our alaskan citizens.. its just being put out..