PDA

View Full Version : Collins is like me, He likes to call the cops!!11 oh noes

ILOVEKIDDRACING
09-04-2008, 01:28 AM
why, so you can call the cops again?
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=32321745

http://i33.tinypic.com/2saeaf4.jpg

When you are going to make fun of someone.. you need to make sure you don't have a track record of doing the same thing.

However, in my case it was completely different. I walked up to a dude, and his friend bucked me from a blind side.

In your case, you ran up... ran your mouth... swung.. and then got your ass beat and called the cops.

You my friend, have 0 nuts.

Own3d.
:lmfao:

collins
09-04-2008, 01:32 AM
mine was unprovoked, d1ck... not involved with ILLEGAL activities... douche

collins
you really are fuuckin stalking me, arent you?

ILOVEKIDDRACING
mine was unprovoked, d1ck... not involved with ILLEGAL activities... douche
I heard from people that were there. That you cried like a ***** as you called the cops. You look a bit teary eyed in that picture. He ****ed you up bad dude, and ontop of that you swung and THEN got your ass beat.

collins
09-04-2008, 01:33 AM
and how do you know my case? LOL were you hiding in the bushes staring at my ass?

ILOVEKIDDRACING
09-04-2008, 01:34 AM
and how do you know my case? LOL were you hiding in the bushes staring at my ass?
Sorry, that spot was taken by dirty mech.

collins
09-04-2008, 01:34 AM
BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! there was nobody else there you fuucktard! i was on my goddamn way to work! damn your'e dense...

collins
09-04-2008, 01:36 AM
you wanna make anyhting else up? bring in on b1tch! you got NOTHIN!!!

ILOVEKIDDRACING
09-04-2008, 01:36 AM
BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! there was nobody else there you fuucktard! i was on my goddamn way to work! damn your'e dense...

Did collins get his ass beat? Yes

Did collins call the cops? Yes

Did collins swing, and then lose the fight? Yes

Did collins get absolutely destroyed on the street by my GTO, so bad that I patted the gas twice? And had to ask him after the race if he was in the gas the whole way? Yes

collins
09-04-2008, 01:42 AM
Did collins get his ass beat? Yes
no. the b1tch got in one hit

Did collins call the cops? Yes

yes, because that was an unprovoked assault. i wasnt out talking sh1t like you do

Did collins swing, and then lose the fight? Yes

wrong again! he swung first (his one and only landed hit), i put his ass on the ground, he ran, i called teh cops.

Did collins get absolutely destroyed on the street by my GTO, so bad that I patted the gas twice? Yes
make up your mind... did you let out of the gas because your car got squirlly or because you felt sorry for me? see, all we see is :blah::blah::blah:

you're priceless! keep goin!!!! :lmfao:

collins
09-04-2008, 01:43 AM
oh and one last thing.... i'm nothing.... NOTHING like you... the only similarity between us is teh car we drive, and thank GOD mine's a different color!

ILOVEKIDDRACING
09-04-2008, 01:45 AM
no. the b1tch got in one hit

yes, because that was an unprovoked assault. i wasnt out talking sh1t like you do

wrong again! he swung first (his one and only landed hit), i put his ass on the ground, he ran, i called teh cops.

make up your mind... did you let out of the gas because your car got squirlly or because you felt sorry for me? see, all we see is :blah::blah::blah:

you're priceless! keep goin!!!! :lmfao:

Wow unprovoked assault... what the **** does that sound like.. OH YEA MY CASE.

But no, you want to run your ****ing mouth. You've met me in person, you know better than to think some random redneck smuck is going to beat MY ass without a little help. What the man did was the equiv of cutting someones tires before a race... anything to get the upper hand on someone he was afraid of.

In your case, you just got walked on. Tis ok, not everyone can defend themselves.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
09-04-2008, 01:45 AM
oh and one last thing.... i'm nothing.... NOTHING like you... the only similarity between us is teh car we drive, and thank GOD mine's a different color! and much slower
Yup.

collins
09-04-2008, 01:46 AM
:lmfao: remember you favorite movie, thak? the one you posted the banner of in your other thread? yeah, that definitely explains alot right now... you have NO fuucking idea...

and no no no no no..... i said UNprovoked.... meaning i wasnt talking sh1t to anybody... i wasnt doing anything illegal... i wasnt just being an all around b1tch... there IS a difference there...

ILOVEKIDDRACING
09-04-2008, 01:47 AM
:lmfao: remember you favorite movie, thak? the one you posted the banner of in your other thread? yeah, that definitely explains alot right now... you have NO fuucking idea...
Are you crying at your keyboard right now?

You can't even form a complete, legible sentence at this point. Dry up those tears so you can type son.

http://images.main.uab.edu/imedpub/Kleenex.jpg

collins
09-04-2008, 01:48 AM
only one cryin is you, SON.... you're such a goddamn tool. i'm done with you.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
09-04-2008, 01:49 AM
only one cryin is you, SON.... you're such a goddamn tool. i'm done with you.
You can be done with me once I am done with your girlfriend.
xx8-954-xxx2

81911SC
09-04-2008, 01:49 AM
You two are the biggest f@ggots on this site.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
09-04-2008, 01:50 AM
You two are the biggest f@ggots on this site.
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1430/1474026833_4e8490c08e.jpg?v=0

81911SC
09-04-2008, 01:51 AM
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1430/1474026833_4e8490c08e.jpg?v=0Then take it to pm's f@ggot. I know you are an attention whore but shiit.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
09-04-2008, 01:52 AM
Then take it to pm's f@ggot. I know you are an attention whore but shiit.
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

You don't have to read it.
And watch that mouth, kid.

collins
09-04-2008, 01:53 AM
so you think you're special because you have her phone number? LOL do you have any idea how many people have her phone number? you think that makes any difference in the world? you sir, are SADLY mistaken. go ahead. call her... see what she tells you... LOL imma tell her to record it if you actually do

collins
09-04-2008, 01:54 AM
You two are the biggest f@ggots on this site. dont associate me with this fag. i'm nothing like him.

81911SC
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

You don't have to read it.
And watch that mouth, kid.Raise your hand son, and I might call on you.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
dont associate me with this fag. i'm nothing like him.
Yea your right, I am straight.

You are

http://www.eaas.co.uk/images/atmospheric_optics/rainbow.jpg

81911SC
dont associate me with this fag. i'm nothing like him.I do like your usertext.

DirtyMechanic
09-04-2008, 01:55 AM
can someone end thacker... sorry this thread... hes really going too far, this is for the WL.

collins
09-04-2008, 01:57 AM
Yea your right, I am straight.

You are

http://www.eaas.co.uk/images/atmospheric_optics/rainbow.jpg LOL you're calling me gay? you're the one trying to get with MY GIRLFRIEND! bwahaha... you may as well go elsewhere, because barking up that tree isnt going to get you anywhere ;)

ILOVEKIDDRACING
09-04-2008, 01:58 AM
LOL you're calling me gay? you're the one trying to get with MY GIRLFRIEND! bwahaha... you may as well go elsewhere, because barking up that tree isnt going to get you anywhere ;)
Out of respect for her, I won't post anything else.

DirtyMechanic
09-04-2008, 02:00 AM
Out of respect for her, I won't post anything else.you have no respect for anyone anyways why stop now...?

collins
09-04-2008, 02:02 AM
whatever. like anything you say holds credibility anyway :lmfao:

for the last time... i'm done with you.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
09-04-2008, 02:02 AM
you have no respect for anyone anyways why stop now...?
I have no respect for BITCHES like you that open their mouth every chance they get about **** that doesn't concern them in a bit.

You never race, yet you find a way to throw your .02 in about every ****ing remark made in this forum. Someone needs to cut that ***** long hair from your hair and shove it down your ****ing throat. That is, if they could get collins **** from your mouth long enough to do so.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
09-04-2008, 02:03 AM
whatever. like anything you say holds credibility anyway :lmfao:

for the last time... i'm done with you.
I predicted I would own your cars ass down the street.

I predicted right.
I am like ms. cleo mother ******.

http://sportswrap.berecruited.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/07/miss-cleo.jpg

81911SC
09-04-2008, 02:04 AM
I have no respect for BITCHES like you that open their mouth every chance they get about **** that doesn't concern them in a bit.

You never race, yet you find a way to throw your .02 in about every ****ing remark made in this forum. Someone needs to cut that ***** long hair from your hair and shove it down your ****ing throat. That is, if they could get collins **** from your mouth long enough to do so.Point proven about you being a f@ggot. Thanks.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
Point proven about you being a f@ggot. Thanks.
And you drive a porche 911, that insta proves your ******ism.

DirtyMechanic

You never race, yet you find a way to throw your .02 in about every ****ing remark made in this forum. Someone needs to cut that ***** long hair from your hair and shove it down your ****ing throat. That is, if they could get collins **** from your mouth long enough to do so.awesome im getting you pissed... nice my work here is done... i still have no idea what your talking about long hair.. collins...? long hair..?... anyways... if you come to the varsity tomorrow night. be sure to man up and say something or do something. like cut my hair...im sure ill have something for you...:goodjob:

ILOVEKIDDRACING
09-04-2008, 02:05 AM
awesome im getting you pissed... nice my work here is done... i still have no idea what your talking about long hair.. collins...? long hair..?... anyways... if you come to the varsity tomorrow night. be sure to man up and say something or do something. like cut my hair...im sure ill have something right back at you...:goodjob:
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: You've seen me in person. all that **** about "doing something" is all talk from you. YOU KNOW BETTER Than to buck up to someone like me.
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_UaucJCaJC5M/RzsfG4KwSAI/AAAAAAAAAbQ/IZPTdP0Fl2Y/s1600/never%2Bbe%2Bafraid%2Bto%2Bsay%2Bwhat%2Bu%2Bfeel.j pg

DirtyMechanic
09-04-2008, 02:07 AM
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: You've seen me in person. all that **** about "doing something" is all talk from you. YOU KNOW BETTER Than to buck up to someone like me.
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_UaucJCaJC5M/RzsfG4KwSAI/AAAAAAAAAbQ/IZPTdP0Fl2Y/s1600/never%2Bbe%2Bafraid%2Bto%2Bsay%2Bwhat%2Bu%2Bfeel.j pgpicture not found=fail. only a few people have seen me get pissed... they didnt like it they shut up real quick and turned their heads when i looked at them.... actually it was at a V meet... so be my guest step up... im not afraid of the big bad thacker...

81911SC
09-04-2008, 02:07 AM
And you drive a porche 911, that insta proves your ******ism.I know your dumb, but how would I drive a porche? I do have one though. I also have a Porsche but that has nothing to do with me being a ism of sorts.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
09-04-2008, 02:09 AM
I know your dumb, but how would I drive a porche? I do have one though. I also have a Porsche but that has nothing to do with me being a ism of sorts.
Did this conversation involve you? No?

The door is to your left, kid.

81911SC
09-04-2008, 02:10 AM
Did this conversation involve you? No?

The door is to your left, kid.Pm's wouldn't have involved me either. "Log Out"s on the right, fatass.

DirtyMechanic
09-04-2008, 02:36 AM
what no more drama where did everyone go?

ILOVEKIDDRACING
09-04-2008, 03:04 AM
what no more drama where did everyone go?
Collins and Justine are busy trying to salvage a long distance relationship while Justine gets stuffed by 10 black guys.
Me? I am chillin' reading up on how bad ass my Camaro was and what the new owners plans are.

GirlieZ
09-04-2008, 03:05 AM
Collins and Justine are busy trying to salvage a long distance relationship while Justine gets stuffed by 10 black guys.
Me? I am chillin' reading up on how bad ass my Camaro was and what the new owners plans are.
like ive said before....he knows everything. and our relationship is just fine. im just wondering how your going to explain this to your gf:
Thacker 00 SS (12:08:55 AM): i want to **** you
Thacker 00 SS (12:08:58 AM): like theres no tomorrow
Thacker 00 SS (12:09:04 AM): and its not just because i hate him

ILOVEKIDDRACING
09-04-2008, 03:18 AM
like ive said before....he knows everything. and our relationship is just fine. im just wondering how your going to explain this to your gf:
Thacker 00 SS (12:08:55 AM): i want to **** you
Thacker 00 SS (12:08:58 AM): like theres no tomorrow
Thacker 00 SS (12:09:04 AM): and its not just because i hate him

http://www.creationent.com/past_events/hx_events/con2005/puppet_show.JPG

AnthonyF
09-04-2008, 01:57 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c5/USP_Full_Size_45_caliber.jpg

this is what is waiting in Thackers future. Thanks for ignoring all the important posts and bringing up your pathetic sorry excuse for ones.

-Ant.