PDA

View Full Version : For THACKER ...

b0ki
09-04-2008, 12:45 AM
:blah: :blah: :blah:

HAHAHAH look at Thacker that stupid M O T H E R F U C K R... wowo that FAT KID LOST SOME WEIGHT and now everyone els is FAT heheh well to disappoint u ugly ass... i lost 55lbs too. :) but you are still ugly. reading you stupid **** comments looks like u have something personal on me ?? Next time when u see me u should come to my face and say it and stop acting E-thug/redneck B I TC H, and i will tie my left leg to my right arm and still destroy ****ing face.

First thing u never raced my M3 cuz u ****ing crashed you car that night i mean you B/F did. wait now... u saying i can't drive ?? But you the one who lets everyone els drive u car.... :rolleyes:

My M3 is not setup up to run from a dig. HWY/racetrack only:0 and still does well at the drag strip. If you think that was a 100 shot you should shoot you self :lmfao: :lmfao:

I would like to see u sorry ass camaro do all that :) you couldn't even take a turn at 20 mph .... not to crash that POS car

I realize i am wasting my time you are just a kid still. i don't have time for you. i am to busy making money
and f u c k i n g u sister :)

watch you stupid ass.... lately i was looking for a reason to **** some one up .. .and it might just be u lucky day.

collins
09-04-2008, 12:48 AM
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SNAP! boki returns

WhiteAccord
09-04-2008, 12:53 AM
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SNAP! boki returns

You gota throw up the V Dub Sign too when saying that...:lmfao:

ILOVEKIDDRACING
09-04-2008, 12:56 AM
Daddies boy, ruskie *****. Do something. Your m3 is slow, your s4 is even slower.

My camaro drug that ***** ass m3 all over the street when you were the chase car in your boy GreensM3's race.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1025156537412684082

Remember that? You were the chase car. YOU WERE ON IT THE ENTIRE WAY and my camaro just faded off into the distance.
:lmfao:

b0ki
09-04-2008, 01:10 AM
Daddies boy, ruskie *****. Do something. Your m3 is slow, your s4 is even slower.

My camaro drug that ***** ass m3 all over the street when you were the chase car in your boy GreensM3's race.

Remember that? You were the chase car. YOU WERE ON IT THE ENTIRE WAY and my camaro just faded off into the distance.

Daddies boy... :lmfao: The chase car didn't even try to keep up with u idiot for that we have the ZOOM in button :lmfao:
You think i was spraying ? HAHAHA You think i was all out that night .... dude i didnt raced i chased.... my car was also full interior that night with extra passenger..

Ohhh btw.. DID YOU DRIVE YOU CAR THAT NIGHT WHEN U RACED RAFFA ? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (pro driver )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctxV2CbYNg0

( ME DRIVING MY CAR !) HAHAHA

me on 150 shot v.s some cars... u don't even stand a chance... oh and slipping clutch hahaha

I don't wanna talk about camaro any more you don't even have it anymore you live in the past ... i know is hard to afford 2 cars :)

and i know my M3 and audi are slow... very slow.. :D

DirtyMechanic
09-04-2008, 01:21 AM
boki... you been drinking? lol:lmfao: :boobies:

:lmfao:that vid was over 2 years ago... live in the past much...

b0ki
09-04-2008, 01:22 AM
boki... you been drinking? lol:lmfao: :boobies:

that vid was over 2 years ago... live in the past much...

lol ,..... :lmfao:

collins
09-04-2008, 01:23 AM
Daddies boy, ruskie *****. Do something. why, so you can call the cops again?

DirtyMechanic
09-04-2008, 01:24 AM
lol ,..... :lmfao:bingo... :boobies:

b0ki
09-04-2008, 01:28 AM
why, so you can call the cops again?

hahaha....oh **** i forgot about the cops.. :lmfao: :lmfao:

DirtyMechanic
09-04-2008, 01:31 AM
hahaha....oh **** i forgot about the cops.. :lmfao: :lmfao:dont worry just say he did something first and say to the cops "i was afraid for my life." it works everytime...:goodjob:

ILOVEKIDDRACING
09-04-2008, 01:32 AM
dont worry just say he did something first and say to the cops "i was afraid for my life." it works everytime...:goodjob:
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=192608

sounds like collins

b0ki
09-04-2008, 01:39 AM
Hey Thacker ... we dont have to race we can FIGHT. If you like that. I WOULD LOVEEEEE LOVEEEE TO FIGHT. We can like set up a match an sonic ? No cops no bull **** just me and u. and if you wanna make it more interesting we put some money on it. and i make it fair to you can swing first :) That sounds like great deal ? U know i am FAT and SLOW.. i mean veryyy slow....... it should be easy money for you and u get to kick my ass :)

ILOVEKIDDRACING
09-04-2008, 01:41 AM
Hey Thacker ... we dont have to race we can FIGHT. If you like that. I WOULD LOVEEEEE LOVEEEE TO FIGHT. We can like set up a match an sonic ? No cops no bull **** just me and u. and if you wanna make it more interesting we put some money on it. and i make it fair to you can swing first :) That sounds like great deal ? U know i am FAT and SLOW.. i mean veryyy slow....... it should be easy money for you and u get to kick my ass :)
:screwy:

b0ki
09-04-2008, 01:44 AM

yeah thats what i thought,..

Here is little finger for u ...
http://a346.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/124/l_2601f69e26815bb99cd4bfc8ec5dea01.jpg

I am going to sleep.....

P.S : My offer will never expire... ;)

AnthonyF
09-04-2008, 07:28 AM

HAHAHAHAH Do something? Boris would annihilate you. HAHAH Anytime anyone touches your b*tch ass you call the cops you fuking fagg0t. :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:: lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

-Ant.

AnthonyF
09-04-2008, 07:35 AM

Yeah exactly you fuking půssy. Some1 calls your punk ass out for running your god damn mouth, and thats all you can do/say? A little smiley? Your such a fuking poser. I can't wait for the day till all this sh*t talking catches up to you. It'll be a GREAT day..hell, a GREAT year. :goodjob::goodjob::goodjob::goodjob::goodjob::good job::goodjob::goodjob::cheers::cheers::cheers::che ers::cheers::cheers::cheers::camera::camera::camer a::camera::camera::camera::camera::camera::cheers: :cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::bump::bump::bump: :bump::bump::bump::bump::bump::bump::goodjob::good job::goodjob::goodjob::taun::taun::taun::taun::tau n::taun::taun::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:guitar::guitar::gui tar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::bigdance::big dance::bigdance::bigdance::bigdance::bigdance::big dance::bigdance:

-Ant.

Revmaynard
09-04-2008, 07:36 AM
Yeah exactly you fuking půssy. Some1 calls your punk ass out for running your god damn mouth, and thats all you can do/say? A little smiley? Your such a fuking poser. I can't wait for the day till all this sh*t talking catches up to you. It'll be a GREAT day..hell, a GREAT year. :goodjob::goodjob::goodjob::goodjob::cheers::cheer s::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::camera: :camera::camera::camera::camera::camera::camera::c amera::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::bum p::bump::bump::bump::bump::bump::bump::bump::bump: :goodjob::goodjob::goodjob::goodjob::taun::taun::t aun::taun::taun::taun::taun::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:guita r::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar: :bigdance::bigdance::bigdance::bigdance::bigdance: :bigdance::bigdance::bigdance:

-Ant.

x2

Rican219
09-04-2008, 07:54 AM
WOW I need some popcorn

Nemesis
09-04-2008, 08:09 AM
WOW I need some popcorn

ill fuk you up rican

Rican219
09-04-2008, 08:13 AM
ill fuk you up rican

Fuk you all you see is widescreen B1tch!! Come get you some

:ninja: :D

Nemesis
09-04-2008, 08:15 AM
Fuk you all you see is widescreen B1tch!! Come get you some

:ninja: :D

im ready when you are skank! FYI IM THE GUY ON THE RIGHT!

http://www.happyasianguy.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/muscle-man.jpg

Rican219
09-04-2008, 08:18 AM
Thats cool here is a pic of me 2 years ago you should see me now

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v305/Horse_babette007/i-body-builder.jpg

onebadgt
09-04-2008, 08:22 AM
i have a great idea. one of my best friends is a trainer at the gracie gym, and we can go there ne day ne time and all diff. can be settled. he can ref and when someones ass is done getin beat he can break it up ! ill pay $50 just to watch it lol

AnthonyF
09-04-2008, 08:22 AM
How do you guys wipe your asses?

-Ant.

Rican219
09-04-2008, 08:24 AM
i have a great idea. one of my best friends is a trainer at the gracie gym, and we can go there ne day ne time and all diff. can be settled. he can ref and when someones ass is done getin beat he can break it up ! ill pay $50 just to watch it lol

Hellz yeah

Rican219
09-04-2008, 08:25 AM
How do you guys wipe your asses?

-Ant.

Still waiting for you to come over and take care of that for me :goodjob:

Nemesis
09-04-2008, 08:26 AM
Hellz yeah

Im there, youll know Im there when I have to bust the wall open so my biceps can fit through the door.

Rican219
09-04-2008, 08:32 AM
Im there, youll know Im there when I have to bust the wall open so my biceps can fit through the door.

HAHAHAHA I will crush them with my massive thighs

b0ki
09-04-2008, 09:21 AM

Sounds good ! :0 or we cna go to my gym it really dont matter ever sonic parking lot is fine... :lmfao:

Jaimecbr900
09-04-2008, 09:26 AM
This kid is never going to step up like a real man would boki. He let's his self-professed John Force launches and keyboard do all the talking for him. :rolleyes:

hydroshutter
09-04-2008, 09:33 AM
This would give me a reason to go to another Sonic meet. I'd even chip in for Thacker's gas money because he has to race to afford things.

onebadgt
09-04-2008, 12:25 PM
okay this is my official call out! thacker fight boki! if you win ill give you $200 if you lose ill still give you $100 for the show lol!

ILOVEKIDDRACING
09-04-2008, 12:27 PM
okay this is my official call out! thacker fight boki! if you win ill give you $200 if you lose ill still give you $100 for the show lol!
Really? From what I read you were broke, and needing to sell that car after it only ran 11.8.

onebadgt
09-04-2008, 12:34 PM
what does my car hafta do with this conv. i have more than enough $$ to watch you get your ass beat! and 11.8 isnt bad with a 2.3 60 ft! but oh well im not doin the car conv. with you again,

a simple yes i will fight boki
or no im scared to do it legally and get my ass beat cause i cant call the cops if he kicks my ass and makes me start my period!!!!

onebadgt
09-04-2008, 12:44 PM
i do hafta worn you though boris, from what ive read. thacker has been workin out. heres a thread about it lol
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=182682&page=1&pp=20

Reaper
09-04-2008, 12:45 PM

this is why I wish my boss had a ring at our gym lol I'm a trainer and I'd host fights all the time hahaha

Talk to him, PM me the info, I'll help set it up if I have to! Idc about who wins/loses just wanna see some ass getting kicked!

"Backyard UFC" FTMFW!

AnthonyF
09-04-2008, 12:49 PM
LOLOLOLOLOLO<LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOKLOKOLOLOLOKWOKDIWOJLJALKKDJOI IHEKLDNLWJDSLWOPWD:WDALOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLO

Thacker skips everyones thread and calls out what he thinks he knows. what a fuking b*tch.

-Ant.

b0ki
09-04-2008, 01:12 PM
i do hafta worn you though boris, from what ive read. thacker has been workin out. heres a thread about it lol
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=182682&page=1&pp=20

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :idb:

FlipKing
09-04-2008, 01:15 PM
I am 5'7, 130lbs. I called Thacker out too a fight. He said no and called me insecure,lol. If he wouldnt fight me where he "knows" he can win(b-c we all know thats the only way he does anything) then he def isnt going to fight you Boki. Good call out tho

b0ki
09-04-2008, 01:17 PM
Ok Ok ... i see Thacker... doesn't wanna accept my offer. Which if i was him i wouldn't do it either. :) I know he is good with google search maybe he got some info on my background. Is all good we can race then :) do some mods to that GTO and put some spray on it. and we run for money hwy or dig . If u wanna run from dig it will be v.s the AUDI :)

Maniacc
09-04-2008, 01:27 PM
This would give me a reason to go to another Sonic meet. I'd even chip in for Thacker's gas money because he has to race to afford things.
Tell me about it. We've already had some awesome laughes during a few sonic meets. Another one wouldn't hurt haha. Seriously though, Thacker and I are about the same size - he is packing some excess fat compared to me but still not that much of a difference. I'd put my money on Boris, and not just because I know him but because if anyone is a decent fighter - you wouldn't call a punch that comes a few feet from your side a sucker punch. Thacker just has slow reactions.

b0ki
09-04-2008, 01:34 PM
Tell me about it. We've already had some awesome laughes during a few sonic meets. Another one wouldn't hurt haha. Seriously though, Thacker and I are about the same size - he is packing some excess fat compared to me but still not that much of a difference. I'd put my money on Boris, and not just because I know him but because if anyone is a decent fighter - you wouldn't call a punch that comes a few feet from your side a sucker punch. Thacker just has slow reactions.

I have slow reaction also.... :rolleyes: is fair :)

Maniacc
09-04-2008, 01:37 PM
I have slow reaction also.... :rolleyes: is fair :)
lmfao, I've heard of you getting a sucker penis back slap but not a sucker punch. Thacker got "sucker punched" when the punch was noticable but he was just too busy looking at the guy he was talking to and not paying attention to his surroundings. He won't man up - if he won't even accept roll runs what makes you think he'll accept a fight callout? He'a a b!tch, plain and simple.

FriskyWalrus
09-04-2008, 01:45 PM
lmfao, I've heard of you getting a sucker penis back slap but not a sucker punch. Thacker got "sucker punched" when the punch was noticable but he was just too busy looking at the guy he was talking to and not paying attention to his surroundings. He won't man up - if he won't even accept roll runs what makes you think he'll accept a fight callout? He'a a b!tch, plain and simple.he wont even man up and run 5.7 or you when you called him out. just shows how much he likes to run his mouth

AnthonyF
09-04-2008, 01:54 PM