PDA

View Full Version : need a lawer help plz

flysi00
08-31-2005, 02:21 PM
i know i spent lawyer wrong wasnt looking when i was typing sorry

well here is the thing
my brother (not really my brother but i call him my brother b/c we have own each other for years ) saw this car for sale here on IA, and he wanted to get it so he called up the guy and etc. the car had a blown motor he throw a rod. the guy was going to throw in a turbo kit. i think im not sure cuz i have never talked or dealed with this guy. i just have heard lil things here and there i think all this happen on a wed the talking on the fone and etc sitting up a time to meet to see the car and stuff the guy is out of state and my brother was going to meet up with the guys dad to look at the car and stuff. well my brother wanted the WG to finsh off one of his other cars b/c he already had a fully rebuilt motor/ turbo to drop in the car when he got it. so with the other turbo parts the guy was going to throw in he was going to finsh his other car. well he got this car done sat. my brother went and looked at the car friday nite and also picked up the wg as him and the guy selling the car had planed on. well that sunday his dumb ass goes out and flips his car 8 times then hits a tree. going about 120 MPH and he passes away. well the guy wants his WG back or the money well i dont know where this so called WG is at. and i told him that i didnt know where it was at. well he said that he wanted the money for i well im not about to pay for soemthing that i dont even know if he really got cuz when i looked in his car there was a greddy waste gate not a tail 38mm waste gate like the guy says he gave my brother. so the guy wants to sue my brothers mom for the wg (his dad passed away 3 years ago ) the thing is that my brother was 25 and had been living on his own sicen he was like 17-18 years old so can he sue my brother mom for the WG and what do u think i could do? any help would be great thanks

BufordŽ
09-02-2005, 08:05 PM
So your "Brother" bought a car, with a waste gate thrown into the deal, rolled it the next day. The previous owner wants to sue your "brother" 's mother for a $200 waste gate? Am I getting this right?

RISKYB
09-05-2005, 12:46 AM
dude if he sold the car to him and the title had been signed by both parties and the money transfered hands, then thats a done deal to bad for the guy that wants to sue