PDA

View Full Version : God Damn Mother ****en Piece of **** Physics Teacher

dtmcnamara
09-03-2008, 10:27 PM
God damnit. I swear to ****en god I hate my piece of **** physics teacher. I sit in class for ****en 2 hours and I learn nothing. I literally waste 2 hours of my ****en life looking at his useless ****en power point lectures that are picture from the god damn book, I could sit at home and do the same ****. Then once class is over and I get home I try to do the assignments online that he gives us, and guess what? Nothing makes since. Go ****en figure. I have yet to learn a god damn thing in this ****en class and I blame it all on my fag instructor from denmark who has one ****en earring. Go ****en blow yourself you waste of ****en life, ass licking bag of ****. Thanks for teaching me how to get a wonderful 48 on my assignment, maybe I will just sit at home in my own ****en chair and teach myself physics. I couldnt do any ****en worse...damn, its been one of those ****en days today. Hope everyone else had a wonderful Wednesday. My teacher is the reason why Wednesday is the worst day of the entire week... :2up:

The Yousef
09-03-2008, 10:30 PM
i sense some sexual tension.....

alpine_aw11
09-03-2008, 10:31 PM
I have to say physics was the most unpleasant school experience of my life. My teacher got pregnant so she was gone for most of the 2nd semester. We had a temp that kinda knew what she was doing, but she had to go as well. Then for the last month and a half or so we had five different subs who didn't know a damn thing about physics. Great timing before the final when we still had a lot left to learn. Luckily I managed to get out of there with an 80 by some miracle. It almost made me believe in Jesus.

osnap
09-03-2008, 10:31 PM
....yeeeeeeah. i didnt read that. want a hug?