You guys listening to this? Don't pick on this b1tch she will light you up LOL

alpine_aw11
09-03-2008, 09:59 PM
The best was Mitt Romney:

"Let's keep Al Gore's private jet on the ground."
lulz

Leisa
09-03-2008, 10:00 PM
Hell yeah she is... she is bringing it all to the table.. Im so glad that she isnt taking Obamas crap, she is giving it to the Democrats pretty da mn good!

JITB
09-03-2008, 10:05 PM
definately WHORESlounge material...:)

blacknightteg
09-03-2008, 10:08 PM
i dont see alot of promise with her speach, granted i saw the last part of it. but eh. im sure she brings alot of new stuff to the table tho as far as washington politics go, but still, eh.

Echonova
09-03-2008, 10:09 PM
Not watching. It's on the DVR. Maybe I will, maybe I wont. Got better things to do right now. Like whore endlessly on here.

JITB
09-03-2008, 10:10 PM
mcCain just died on stage..

Leisa
09-03-2008, 10:13 PM
Thats bull****, her speech blew the Democrats out of the water.. you can tell she wont take any sh it that is for sure...

blacknightteg
09-03-2008, 10:13 PM
lol i will say the fact that she is in the situation that she is in. with the family that she has, the baby and what not, she does bring a **** ton to the table for mccains campain.

stephen
09-03-2008, 10:14 PM
she was decent, and so was giuliani...but NOBODY made any "promises" with means.

OH! lol, did anyone see her daughter licking her hand and rubbing the baby's head? that was pretty funny...i need a gif of that.

Jimmy B
09-03-2008, 10:16 PM
VERY good speach... and she tore the media and nobama apart!

HyPer50
09-03-2008, 10:20 PM
I think she did great, was my first time really hearin' her speak and she impressed me. Ya, the little girl lickin' her fingers to fix the babies hair was pretty funny lol.

Alan®
09-03-2008, 10:29 PM
missed it just turned on CNN so I'm waiting for them to replay it at like midnight or whatever.

TheProfiteer
09-03-2008, 10:46 PM
Consider this argument.Everyone is saying how great of a adviser Palin would be to McCain right? Now McCain is a a traditionalist, who grew up in an era where women's rights or the opinions of women were regarded as irrelevant and insignificant banter.

So even if Palin has good ideas for the country, you really think McCain is going give her any piece of mind?

alpine_aw11
09-03-2008, 10:53 PM
Consider this argument.Everyone is saying how great of a adviser Palin would be to McCain right? Now McCain is a a traditionalist, who grew up in an era where women's rights or the opinions of women were regarded as irrelevant and insignificant banter.

So even if Palin has good ideas for the country, you really think McCain is going give her any piece of mind?

Wow...

PRiMAdonna
09-03-2008, 11:08 PM
she was decent, and so was giuliani...but NOBODY made any "promises" with means.

OH! lol, did anyone see her daughter licking her hand and rubbing the baby's head? that was pretty funny...i need a gif of that.

haha i saw that.. i thought it was cute!

EJ25RUN
09-03-2008, 11:14 PM
i thought SHE was cute!

FIXED

PRiMAdonna
09-03-2008, 11:27 PM
FIXED

no, actually, i meant IT was cute. her licking her hand and rubbing the baby's hair was cute. it was cute. :goodjob:

EJ25RUN
09-03-2008, 11:29 PM
no, actually, i meant IT was cute. her licking her hand and rubbing the baby's hair was cute. it was cute. :goodjob:

Don't care.

I say she is hot and that is all there is to it.

Deke
09-03-2008, 11:59 PM
I say she is hot and that is all there is to it.

Lol, rep if I can.

EJ25RUN
09-04-2008, 12:07 AM
Lol, rep if I can.

that Pic is AWESOME

Deke
09-04-2008, 12:11 AM
If only it were real :(

EJ25RUN
09-04-2008, 12:12 AM
If only it were real :(

wait ........... :thinking: .......*looks again* ..................... :(

OhMyGodfather
09-04-2008, 05:08 AM
mcCain just died on stage..

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

Brett
09-04-2008, 06:05 AM
She had to come out and make a strong impact and I was quite pleased with how she did. She came out and made a statement for herself.

blackshine007
09-04-2008, 06:22 AM
Ms. Palin is definately a speaker. She hit some good points. I thought she was a very strong speaker. Very believable if I didn't know that her 17 year old daughter was pregnant. That goes back to the Hilary Clinton issue..... How do you expect to control the country and you can't even control your own household?

Brett
09-04-2008, 06:25 AM
What amazes me is you never hear about any MANS family running for office but because she is a woman, everyone thinks her home life has anything to do with her job.

blackshine007
09-04-2008, 06:37 AM
^^When you mention that, hearing about the "other" McCain you'd think that one who advertises that he has so much character, why abandon the mother of your child(ren) for a wealthy woman? That's real "character" for ya. Very superficial, I'd say.

Jimmy B
09-04-2008, 07:21 AM
there are always 2 sides to every story... you read one side....

Jimmy B
09-04-2008, 07:23 AM
Her daughter is 17 years old.. she got pregnant... im sure her mother was NOT there watching... all teens are a little rebelous, why do you thing there are 13 y/o's with kids???? now THAT would be bad parenting.. 17, eh.. Bristol made a bad decision, not Sarah, her mom!

jwrape
09-04-2008, 07:25 AM
I have to say I was on the fence about her. She looked good on paper but until last night the jury was out. Last night she hit it out of the park.

Say what you want about McCain. He has his ups and downs, but she seems solid, and a straight shooting "pitbull". :goodjob:

On a side note: the 17 year old pregnant daughter doesn't bother me. Sh*t happens even to the best families. i was a young father, my parents were VERY young as well. Both were accidents too, it's how you handle it is what counts.

I think she would bring a brand new component to the white house. It's gonna be fun to watch her in the debates and speaches to come. I am thoroughly impressed. :D

Another note: Piper Palin licking her hand and laying down the babies hair was awesome!
That camera man was like "Ye-a!!!!" When he got that shot.

AznTraitor
09-04-2008, 07:26 AM
Ms. Palin is definately a speaker. She hit some good points. I thought she was a very strong speaker. Very believable if I didn't know that her 17 year old daughter was pregnant. That goes back to the Hilary Clinton issue..... How do you expect to control the country and you can't even control your own household?

so basically you are saying 90% of the American women can't do jack because their kids go out and get pregnant? So because her daughter got pregnant before she was married, and Palin supports abstience, she is an unfit parent, and unfit VP right? Let's talk about all the kids who have parents in the Church....are they all rainbows, sunshine, and cookies? So because their kids are not god's perfect children, are their parents not fit to lead a church or even be apart of the church?

jwrape
09-04-2008, 07:38 AM
How do you expect to control the country and you can't even control your own household?

That's really a bad statement. :thinking: I know the conservative side of America thinks that parents should be able to control their teenagers not having pre-marital Sex and I agree you should detour them as much as you physically and mentally can but the fact of it is that they are teenagers and have tons of horomones running through them and I remember when I was that age, I wanted it worse than anything esle. You can't blame a mother for the teenagers actions. As a parent you teach them your morals and what you know is right but you can't be with the 24x7 and you only hope that they behave themselves when you are not around. If they don't, you have to deal with the outcome.
I was a father and married at 19. My parents were 16 and 17. Both were accidents but both of us were raised very strict and with a conservative background. Teenagers will be teenagers, you all were or are now teenagers and remember the first time you got a taste and wanted it all the time. Bristol just made a mistake and she and her boy friend are standing up and taking care of the baby and getting married. They are standing by their mistake and making it right. As a parent of a almost 13 year old, I would hope my daughter wouldn't make the same mistakes that Bristol, myself and my parents did, but if she did I am not gonna say she is a bad person or I wouldn't take it as a personal strike on my parenting because she had sex and got pregnant. It's just being a teenager.;)

Total_Blender
09-04-2008, 07:47 AM
Cliffs of Palin's speech:

1.) John McCain is great
2.) Lets start **** with Iran
3.) Lets re-start the Cold War too
4.) If you voted for Hillary, vote for us too because I'm a woman.

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f313/Becker5280/weaksauce.jpg

Vteckidd
09-04-2008, 07:49 AM
You Dems know that Nancy PElosi has 5 kids too right?

EJ25RUN
Cliffs of Palin's speech:

1.) John McCain is great
2.) Lets start **** with Iran
3.) Lets re-start the Cold War too
4.) If you voted for Hillary, vote for us too because I'm a woman.

Ahh...you had the ignorance goggles on when you watched.. :yes:

4dmin
She had to come out and make a strong impact and I was quite pleased with how she did. She came out and made a statement for herself.

thats about all she did... 5 mins opening before starting, 10 mins on explaining family, 10 mins about mccain - blows to obama, 5 mins on actual background which was nothing new and a large contradiction, 5 more on mccain, and closing...

she can speak in front of an audience - which is good b/c most people can not stand bush. i think she did good for a "hockey mom" - but her message is pretty watered down. she will be torn apart in the debates. she didn't deliver anything unexpected. i did find a few things quite distasteful:

1) her advocatcy of down syndrome children - i wonder when this was decided before or after she decided to take a plane flight then travel to some podunk hospital to give birth

2) the preggers teen parading around w/ boyfriend hand n hand... only something a mother... sorry grandmother can be proud of:lmfao:

Vteckidd
09-04-2008, 07:53 AM
Admin if you think her message is watered down, then you have to think the same about Obamas speech.

I really cant see how you cant seperate the 2.

Ill say this, the Dems have GROSSLY underestimated Palin. The reviews of her speech are getting great press and people are surprised she went after Obama like that.

4dmin
09-04-2008, 07:57 AM
You Dems know that Nancy PElosi has 5 kids too right?

um and 7 grandchildren... but Pelosi is in her 60's i don't think she has a 4 month down syndrome baby and a 17 year old w/ baby on the way her SENIOR year in HS.

sorry but i love how you guys try to portray as poor little Palin... how do you think foreign leaders will look at this? i'm sure they will be 100% ok i mean they have female presidents all over: china, iran, russia, etc... please you guys are trying to support your party which is fine it is normal if roles were reversed you would be saying the same sh!t.

4dmin
09-04-2008, 08:01 AM
Admin if you think her message is watered down, then you have to think the same about Obamas speech.

I really cant see how you cant seperate the 2.

Ill say this, the Dems have GROSSLY underestimated Palin. The reviews of her speech are getting great press and people are surprised she went after Obama like that.

you can put spin on anything... Obamas speech - every time he talks people listen and react... was it something new from him... not really but people ate it up. there was way more buzz last week on the speeches then this week.

Personally i liked bidens speech and i like his story. his "more of the same" was perfect line which rang throughout the convention. i think once debates start he will tear palin apart and once she is in the spot light to defend herself against him she will look weak.

you have to remember republicans got her for one group of people - hilary supporters... sorry but she doesn't hold a candle to hilary. i wouldn't of voted democrat if hilary got into office b/c i just don't like her but she has to be one of the most influencial women in politics today.

Vteckidd
09-04-2008, 08:04 AM
not at all. I think the Dems are scared of Palin cause she has proved shes not a wimp and shes not a typical female.

I think what you guys are saying is INCREDIBLY sexist and motivated by purely wanting someone NON REPUBLICAN in the office.

I mean BIden was a single father, but no one brings that up.

I mean its not like she has 5 3 year olds. You guys have NO IDEA how their family is, like how good her husband is , etc.

The senator from Minnesota was on Fox last night and she has had 5 kids and been a senator too.

People are making an issue outo f something that frankly SHOULDNT BE AN ISSUE AT ALL.

Obama has 2 little girls, isnt he neglecting them?

I mean come on its a totally different election that what we are used to.

I see no problem with Palin, and no issue with her family. Her daughter is an ADULT in most states at 17 and can have consentual sex. She did, it was prob a mistake, but she is an adult and is marrying her high school sweet heart.

Is it wrong, sure absolutely, she should have used protection or she should have waited till she was married.

But familes make mistakes, it happens.

AGAIN IF IT WAS OBAMAS CHILDREN IN THE SAME PREDICIMENT ID SAY THE SAME THING because this isnt about politics, its about someones personal family life. No family is perfect.

Paul if you ran for office there has to be SOME DIRT on you as a kid growing up. Ever do drugs? Set fire to anything? get arressted, beat someone up? flunk out of school?

I set fire to the back of a bus at 14 :)

Kevykev
09-04-2008, 08:05 AM
It was 99% of America's first time really hearin' her speak and she impressed Republicans because she's republican.

what?? :lmfao:

- Palin sounded very strong in her speech in terms of supporting Mccain "THIS IS A MAN THAT..." She did was she was supposed to do (Make herself seem like a fighter)

- I Missed most of the Guliani speech do to noisy people looking at vacation pics, but i knew he was talking trash on an extreme level and need to catch it agian for entertainment value.

p.s
Mccain is one STIFF guy, i'd like to see him do the robot. :D

Vteckidd
09-04-2008, 08:09 AM
you can put spin on anything... Obamas speech - every time he talks people listen and react... was it something new from him... not really but people ate it up. there was way more buzz last week on the speeches then this week.

I think you are too biased to see how good it waas :)

This will prob be rememberd as one of the best if not THE BEST VP speeches at a convention ever

NEW YORK - With a forceful speech that served as her introduction to millions of Americans on Wednesday, Republican vice presidential nominee Sarah Palin seduced many on television who had spent days doubting her candidacy.
ADVERTISEMENT

It wasn't just a home run, said CNN's Wolf Blitzer; it may have been a grand slam. "A very auspicious debut," said NBC's Tom Brokaw. It was a "perfect populist pitch," said CBS' Jeff Greenfield. "Terrific," said Mort Kondracke on Fox News Channel.

"A star is born," said Chris Wallace on Fox.

"A star is born," Blitzer said.

"A star is born," said Anderson Cooper on CNN.

Palin combined jokes about being a hockey mom with searing criticism of Democratic presidential nominee Barack Obama. It was a spur to a convention audience ready to get worked up, to a large extent because Republican leaders had pushed the notion that the news media was being sexist or too aggressive in questioning her qualifications for the job.

For a relative rookie on the national stage, however, she understood the nuances of speaking to a television audience better than the more experienced and fiery Rudolph Giuliani.

Cameras lingered on shots of her family in the audience — her dozing infant passed from her husband to a daughter, her pregnant teen-aged daughter gripping the hand of her boyfriend, her soldier son about to be dispatched to Iraq.

"I've learned quickly, these past few days, that if you're not a member in good standing of the Washington elite, then some in the media consider a candidate unqualified for that reason alone," Palin said.

At that, some on the convention floor chanted "N-B-C, N-B-C."

Her speech was the main event Wednesday, and may prove the most important in the convention for the GOP. During its coverage, CNN ran a countdown clock in the corner of its screen, ticking down the hours, minutes and seconds to when Palin was due to take the stage in St. Paul, Minn.

"So far this week the focus has been on John McCain's running mate, perhaps because everyone loves a good mystery," Katie Couric said in opening CBS' prime-time coverage.

Former McCain rival Mike Huckabee, part of the undercard Wednesday, thanked the "elite media" for uniting Republicans behind its ticket.

"The reporting of the past few days has proven tackier than a costume change at a Madonna concert," Huckabee said in an applause line to the convention.

Republicans may have been betrayed by the giant video screen that has been an effective backdrop for convention speakers. Giuliani spoke in front of a New York City skyline rising out of the water, but in close-up shots it seemed he was backed by a wall of undulating mud.

The political infighting extended to the rapid Internet distribution Wednesday of an exchange, reportedly done after an MSNBC segment on the campaign with NBC News' Chuck Todd, the Wall Street Journal's Peggy Noonan and Mike Murphy, a former McCain aide. Their comments were caught on a live microphone but weren't played on the air; NBC News wouldn't comment on how the material became public.

The remarks could not be independently verified, but Murphy and Noonan appear to be critical of Palin's selection. Noonan is heard to question whether Palin was the most qualified choice, and says, "It's over."

But Noonan later wrote on The Wall Street Journal Website that her remarks were taken out of context, and the "it's over" comment did not refer to McCain's chances. She said questions about whether she was the most qualified were raised in her own mind Wednesday when she happened to see Texas Sen. Sen. Kay Bailey Hutchison.

Noonan wrote that she suspected Palin's candidacy "will be either dramatically successful or dramatically not; it won't be something in between."

Obama planned to strike back against GOP criticism on Thursday with an appearance on Fox's "The O'Reilly Factor," cable news' top-ranked show. Not only will Obama face an audience crammed with Republicans, it will take time on Fox away from watching the final night of the GOP convention.

Host Bill O'Reilly acknowledged he's getting heat from his fans for the timing, and for his general tendency to ignore the convention podium (He was interviewing comic Dennis Miller Wednesday when CNN, MSNBC, PBS and C-SPAN were showing a speech by former Hewlett-Packard CEO Carly Fiorina).

"I would have rather had him on next week," O'Reilly said. "I might not get another shot at this so I better take it."

As has been the case throughout the campaign, Republicans are proving less of a television draw than Democrats. An estimated 21.5 million people watched the second night of the GOP convention on Tuesday between 10 and 11 p.m. The same night for the Democrats last week had just under 26 million viewers, according to Nielsen Media Research.

An estimated 4.6 million black Americans watched the Democrats on Aug. 26, and 2.1 million watched the Republicans on Tuesday, Nielsen said.

For both the Republicans and Democrats, women are watching the political speeches in greater numbers than men, Nielsen said.

Kevykev
09-04-2008, 08:09 AM
I think the Dems are scared of Palin cause she has proved shes not a wimp and shes not a typical female.

According to republicans you can't prove you're not a wimp by talking, last night they made it seem like you had to be in the military for 20+ years to do so.

4dmin
09-04-2008, 08:13 AM
not at all. I think the Dems are scared of Palin cause she has proved shes not a wimp and shes not a typical female.

I think what you guys are saying is INCREDIBLY sexist and motivated by purely wanting someone NON REPUBLICAN in the office.

I mean BIden was a single father, but no one brings that up.

I mean its not like she has 5 3 year olds. You guys have NO IDEA how their family is, like how good her husband is , etc.

The senator from Minnesota was on Fox last night and she has had 5 kids and been a senator too.

People are making an issue outo f something that frankly SHOULDNT BE AN ISSUE AT ALL.

Obama has 2 little girls, isnt he neglecting them?

I mean come on its a totally different election that what we are used to.

I see no problem with Palin, and no issue with her family. Her daughter is an ADULT in most states at 17 and can have consentual sex. She did, it was prob a mistake, but she is an adult and is marrying her high school sweet heart.

Is it wrong, sure absolutely, she should have used protection or she should have waited till she was married.

But familes make mistakes, it happens.

AGAIN IF IT WAS OBAMAS CHILDREN IN THE SAME PREDICIMENT ID SAY THE SAME THING because this isnt about politics, its about someones personal family life. No family is perfect.

Paul if you ran for office there has to be SOME DIRT on you as a kid growing up. Ever do drugs? Set fire to anything? get arressted, beat someone up? flunk out of school?

I set fire to the back of a bus at 14 :)

this is all i keep hearing out of republicans \/
http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i99/loudogz187/superman_pic.jpg

mike your missing the point... president/vp aren't just normal people... if they are why are they painting mccain as "maverick" the hero? well b/c he is an american hero. palin though she seems like a nice lady w/ a very TYPICAL american family... that is what she is. there is a reason you, nor I would be president why... you have to understand just b/c you and i can balance our check books doesn't mean we can balance the budget of the USA.

republicans are trying to tarnish the whitehouse and what it stands for... it is a symbol of our country and our people. only the best should grace it office and show the rest of the world who we are. sorry but i highly doubt she will ever make any impact on the WORLD market.

Leisa
09-04-2008, 08:18 AM
um and 7 grandchildren... but Pelosi is in her 60's i don't think she has a 4 month down syndrome baby and a 17 year old w/ baby on the way her SENIOR year in HS.

sorry but i love how you guys try to portray as poor little Palin... how do you think foreign leaders will look at this? i'm sure they will be 100% ok i mean they have female presidents all over: china, iran, russia, etc... please you guys are trying to support your party which is fine it is normal if roles were reversed you would be saying the same sh!t.

you are basing all of your facts on a 30 min speech.. what the hell ?.. she was just introduced as the running mate 7 days ago. Basically last nights speech was allowing people to get to know her as a person, she cant throw every single thing that she stands for in 30 mins in a welcome speech.. I think she will be a good debater, she definitely knows how to hold her own and speak with dignity. Im sure she will do well.

4dmin
09-04-2008, 08:27 AM
you are basing all of your facts on a 30 min speech.. what the hell ?.. she was just introduced as the running mate 7 days ago. Basically last nights speech was allowing people to get to know her as a person, she cant throw every single thing that she stands for in 30 mins in a welcome speech.. I think she will be a good debater, she definitely knows how to hold her own and speak with dignity. Im sure she will do well.

well what i would expect for someone who comes out swinging is to be accurate i'm wondering how you, republicans, and her are going to try to spin the "BRIDGE TO NOWHERE"?

com'on mike, leisa, bert, rich... explain. i shouldn't have to explain the phrase b/c all of you should know who you are voting for and what this is about and how she totally contradicted herself last night. :goodjob:

ATK_Designs
09-04-2008, 08:38 AM
I usually don't get involved in political debates nor favor any party but let me say this. From the 3rd person point of view, I clearly see who has the potential to do more good for our country. Judging from every aspects, Obama simply lacks experience.

Would you let some textbook mechanic work on your car, installing your turbo kit with no written warranty? Absolutely not. I honestly don't like any candidates for this nomination. But after following it through carefully, I must say that McCain & Palin will get my vote, not because they're republican, but because what I believe that they can do. Obama just sounds so "infomercial" to me. I like his speeches, I like his figure and acts, but he has no action, no credibility.

1000cckiller
09-04-2008, 08:41 AM
Thats bull****, her speech blew the Democrats out of the water.. you can tell she wont take any sh it that is for sure...no that **** didn't, she looked like a fool

jwrape
09-04-2008, 08:49 AM
I usually don't get involved in political debates nor favor any party but let me say this. From the 3rd person point of view, I clearly see who has the potential to do more good for our country. Judging from every aspects, Obama simply lacks experience.

Would you let some textbook mechanic work on your car, installing your turbo kit with no written warranty? Absolutely not. I honestly don't like any candidates for this nomination. But after following it through carefully, I must say that McCain & Palin will get my vote, not because they're republican, but because what I believe that they can do. Obama just sounds so "infomercial" to me. I like his speeches, I like his figure and acts, but he has no action, no credibility.

I totally agree with what you just wrote. I just did not have a clear choice this go round until I hear her speak and then weighed the experiences.

AznTraitor
09-04-2008, 09:02 AM

great statement! reps to you. Careful though, this site is full of liberals who will castrate you for such a comment.

4dmin
09-04-2008, 09:04 AM
I totally agree with what you just wrote. I just did not have a clear choice this go round until I hear her speak and then weighed the experiences.

listening to speeches alone doesn't provide you with an accurate account on what they stand for. Americans should be doing research on their candidates to see what they stand behind and who they are.

Prime example: republicans keep spouting that democrats are going to raise taxes and it will effect all of you meaning the masses... this grossly inaccurate. it has been proposed to raise taxes on individuals making over 250k a year which makes up such a small % of the population it is ridiculous.

i read a statement about mccain/obama financial statements and mccains had approx 250k in credit card debt yet obama has put away 200k for college for his kids... who do you want balancing our budget :goodjob:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25154267

Total_Blender
09-04-2008, 09:14 AM
That audience was just pasty, pasty white. If Palin "brought the heat," then I hope the RNC provided enough SPF-100 to go around.:lmfao:

4dmin
09-04-2008, 09:18 AM
That audience was just pasty, pasty white. If Palin "brought the heat," then I hope the RNC provided enough SPF-100 to go around.:lmfao:

:lmfao:... i counted less minorities last night

Total_Blender
09-04-2008, 09:21 AM
Would you let some textbook mechanic work on your car, installing your turbo kit with no written warranty? Absolutely not. .

No, what McCain is offering you is more like:

A mechanic with a long standing record of epic failoffering to fix your car at regular price while giving discounts to all his rich buddies. Oh, and he wants you to trust him just because he was a war hero 30 years ago. His partner in the shop is a soccer mom who changed her own air filter a couple of times. Oh, and he also can't lift his arms higher than his shoulders. :cheers:

Dirty Octopus™
09-04-2008, 10:00 AM
yeah id give her props if she wrote the damned thing and didnt have to read a teleprompter :headslap:

ironchef
09-04-2008, 10:02 AM
Anyone with a non biased view got a summary of her speech? I missed it last night.

JITB
09-04-2008, 10:10 AM
wait until you all get up on the policies she has, and what she was saying about iraq...lol

Total_Blender
09-04-2008, 10:47 AM
Anyone with a non biased view got a summary of her speech? I missed it last night.

Its all over youtube. Should be easy to find. She didn't say anything new or exciting. She just introduced her family, praised Mac, bashed Obama, and talked about Iran and drilling ANWR, praised Mac some more, and then ended the speech by praising Mac.

ShooterMcGavin
09-04-2008, 10:50 AM
haha i saw that.. i thought it was cute!
damn you're still alive?

ShooterMcGavin
09-04-2008, 10:50 AM
:stupid:

Mike Lowrey
09-04-2008, 11:12 AM
great statement! reps to you. Careful though, this site is full of liberals who will castrate you for such a comment.

QFT.

Yeah, here comes Paul with Obama's dick in his mouth. :lmfao:

Mike Lowrey
09-04-2008, 11:17 AM
Prime example: republicans keep spouting that democrats are going to raise taxes and it will effect all of you meaning the masses... this grossly inaccurate. it has been proposed to raise taxes on individuals making over 250k a year which makes up such a small % of the population it is ridiculous.

Why should the rich suffer the burdon for the country. The top 5% of the rich are burdoned with around 70-80% of the countries taxes. The bottom 25% of the country is only burdoned by 3% of the taxes. I do not see why the rich should pay MORE of the taxes than they already are. That is not the answer. Reduce spending, reduce governemnt.

i read a statement about mccain/obama financial statements and mccains had approx 250k in credit card debt yet obama has put away 200k for college for his kids... who do you want balancing our budget :goodjob:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25154267

Maybe McCain didn't get the middle eastern terrorist discount on his house like Obama got on his........ :dunno:

JITB
09-04-2008, 11:25 AM
lol rich and his WL facts!

Mike Lowrey
09-04-2008, 11:28 AM

Don't you have a nissan engineer to suck off?

4dmin
09-04-2008, 11:31 AM
Why should the rich suffer the burdon for the country. The top 5% of the rich are burdoned with around 70-80% of the countries taxes. The bottom 25% of the country is only burdoned by 3% of the taxes. I do not see why the rich should pay MORE of the taxes than they already are. That is not the answer. Reduce spending, reduce governemnt.

Maybe McCain didn't get the middle eastern terrorist discount on his house like Obama got on his........ :dunno:

wow your done having your sh!t pushed in by bush/mccain train? :idb:

do you even make over 250k+ a year? i don't want to hear your BS talk around in circle answer; yes or no will do fine.

b/c i'm sure you fall into the NO you don't make 250k so would make you wanting to take on more of the burden of taxes :thinking: why?

republicans like you are as about as bad as welfare leeches - no lets cut taxes so we can borrow more money from china increase our deficit and further put the US into the hole.

mccain wouldn't need a discount anyway he married up after cheating on his wife... furthermore he doesn't think people are rich unless they make "5 million or more"... so obama is poor compared to mccain.

Mike Lowrey
09-04-2008, 11:34 AM
wow your done having your sh!t pushed in by bush/mccain train? :idb:

do you even make over 250k+ a year? i don't want to hear your BS talk around in circle answer; yes or no will do fine.

b/c i'm sure you fall into the NO you don't make 250k so would make you wanting to take on more of the burden of taxes :thinking: why?

republicans like you are as about as bad as welfare leeches - no lets cut taxes so we can borrow more money from china increase our deficit and further put the US into the hole.

Just because you are self serving, does not mean I am. I do not make over $250k, but that does not mean I believe that they should take on more of the burdon. That does not solve the problem.

To solve the problem, we need to reduce spending. Raising taxes on the rich does not solve that. Liberals like you are the reason we have so many welfare leeches.

4dmin
09-04-2008, 11:38 AM
Just because you are self serving, does not mean I am. I do not make over $250k, but that does not mean I believe that they should take on more of the burdon. That does not solve the problem.

To solve the problem, we need to reduce spending. Raising taxes on the rich does not solve that. Liberals like you are the reason we have so many welfare leeches.

this is what republicans propose every time what ends up happening is they cut necessary funding to education, gov't services, energy, etc while they make tax cuts for the rich.

the value of the dollar is down and programs cost more to to sustain - cutting taxes is not only reckless but dumb. 8 years of republican white house has proven this. thank countries like china for your stimulus check.

- out to lunch.

Mike Lowrey
09-04-2008, 11:40 AM
this is what republicans propose every time what ends up happening is they cut necessary funding to education, gov't services, energy, etc while they make tax cuts for the rich.

the value of the dollar is down and programs cost more to to sustain - cutting taxes is not only reckless but dumb. 8 years of republican white house has proven this. thank countries like china for your stimulus check.

- out to lunch.

Let me ask you this.....

In your opinion, why is the value of the dollar down?

Brett
09-04-2008, 11:42 AM

LOL at you thinking the National Enquier is factual

JITB
09-04-2008, 11:43 AM
LOL at you thinking the National Enquier is factual

since when?

Mike Lowrey
09-04-2008, 11:45 AM
the value of the dollar is down and programs cost more to to sustain - cutting taxes is not only reckless but dumb.

So by this thinking we should just keep increasing taxes until we can pay for all of this.....We should not spend any effort into bettering the efficiency of the government, taking a hard look at what programs do not provide value to the people?

What is your solution? other than keep raising taxes......

Brett
09-04-2008, 11:47 AM
since when?

Ummm I know its been since 10:30am since you last posted in this thread, but damn son I know you cant be that forgetful :D

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=192611

p.s. did you see what I was telling you about the google browser and your question about your favs being transferred over? xoxoxox lol

JITB
09-04-2008, 11:51 AM
Ummm I know its been since 10:30am since you last posted in this thread, but damn son I know you cant be that forgetful :D

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=192611

p.s. did you see what I was telling you about the google browser and your question about your favs being transferred over? xoxoxox lol

but that all wasnt NE.. i should have edited that ****.. :lmfao:

but naw i havent seen the answer.. thanx if it helps..lol

realtime
09-04-2008, 12:13 PM
Kevykev
McCain may be one STIFF guy. It may have to do with the fact that he ejected out of a burning fighter, and was tortured by the North Vietnamese. Because of the injuries he suffered in Vietnam he can not raise his arms much above his shoulders. It also shows he has a STIFF BACKBONE!
Realtime

4dmin
09-04-2008, 12:43 PM
So by this thinking we should just keep increasing taxes until we can pay for all of this.....We should not spend any effort into bettering the efficiency of the government, taking a hard look at what programs do not provide value to the people?

What is your solution? other than keep raising taxes......

no but cutting taxes to help the rich who pay the majority of services that ALL americans use on a daily basis isn't the answer either. there is no perfect solution and with two parties fighting to "CHANGE" america while middle america gets lost in the process. this has happened for the past 8 years. republicans tried to make it sound like they were doing everything possible to work with democrats and cross party lines - this can be further from the truth. bushes answers to things like war spending is agree with me or let me cry about how democrats are not patriotic :rolleyes:

answer raise taxes back to previous levels during clinton administration; if i'm not mistaken the highest bracket which is over 350k has dropped approx 4.0+% since 2000. i'm sorry but these people can afford to hire a CPA to handle their taxes and gain them back their 4% when filing tax returns.

i am 100% for cutting pork just as palin was so talked about doing... yet when it comes down to it she contradicted herself by stating she opposed the "Bridge to Nowwhere" which was like 320 million tax payer dollars to build a road in Alaska. these are the type of projects that need to be reevaluated when at the same time we knew for a fact we have a major city in the south that could be devastated by a hurricane (katrina).

700+ billion on a war which has resulted in NOTHING. republicans are spouting off last night same BS bush has since we began the war that "VICTORY IS IN SIGHT" ... really? when are we going to hold Iraq accountable for Iraq? 80+ billion dollar surplus and they haven't lifted a finger. :rolleyes:

sad to say but best canidate this year was Ron Paul - he spoke last night after the GOP convention and his republican views are quite different then the GOP. i totally would of voted for him even with the little i know about him.

Vteckidd
09-04-2008, 12:51 PM
i dont see how you can say the war is NOTHING. WE DONT KNOW THAT YET. you think we know whats going to happen in the next 5 years?

Let me ask you a question, if, in 4 years, we are out of iraq, they stay a democracy and become a ally to us. If they become a country that shares oil, and starts to pay us back, what will you say then?

Still a failure?

Most of you miss the point of the war in iraq. its about setting up a DEOMCRATIC STATE in an area where people HATE US. if it works, Bush presidency will be remembers as a horrible time but he saw the mission through.

Now if we leave an the violence excalates and dictators take over again, then its all for nothing.

Point is, WE DONT KNOW YET, but right now all signs point to that it IS WORKING

Vteckidd
09-04-2008, 12:53 PM
Paul you are right though the Dems are TRADITIONALLY trying to help the BLUE COLLAR and REPUBLICANS are BIG AND SMALL BUSINESS.

JITB
09-04-2008, 12:53 PM
i dont see how you can say the war is NOTHING. WE DONT KNOW THAT YET. you think we know whats going to happen in the next 5 years?

Let me ask you a question, if, in 4 years, we are out of iraq, they stay a democracy and become a ally to us. If they become a country that shares oil, and starts to pay us back, what will you say then?

Still a failure?

Most of you miss the point of the war in iraq. its about setting up a DEOMCRATIC STATE in an area where people HATE US. if it works, Bush presidency will be remembers as a horrible time but he saw the mission through.

Now if we leave an the violence excalates and dictators take over again, then its all for nothing.

uknow palin doesnt even know whats goin on in iraq? She said she hasnt paid much attention to it...lol

tony
09-04-2008, 12:54 PM
Why doesn't she bring the heat on the Economy? Just a thought.. solutions people, solutions

tony
09-04-2008, 12:57 PM
Better yet, if she's that tough why wont she face the media directly? I'll be impressed when she holds an open press conference about the controversy surrounding her.

Vteckidd
09-04-2008, 12:57 PM
I also dont think the government is here to provide for anyone either. I think it was Kaiser in another thread that was right.

The government is there to pass laws, uphold laws, pretect and defend the homeland.

Its not meant to provide money and programs to people that have no money. Sure some social programs are good and are neccessary, but im sorry, Healthcare should be on the individual, not govt spnsored, same with Social Security, same with Welfare, same with alot of worthless programs we have

JITB
09-04-2008, 12:58 PM

Still a failure?

people dont hate the US, they hate what the US is doing to their country. They have no problem with getting rid of the maniacs. but they hate taht we are trying to control them and do what we want.

ill stick by one thing, and say it. i think thewhole Middle East issue we are having is based off of the whole Euro and dollar issue.

Its like every country in the Middle East that starts or makes a push to the Euro gets put on the death line. And we just hang the whole terrorism thing over their heads.

JITB
09-04-2008, 01:04 PM
I also dont think the government is here to provide for anyone either. I think it was Kaiser in another thread that was right.

The government is there to pass laws, uphold laws, pretect and defend the homeland.

Its not meant to provide money and programs to people that have no money. Sure some social programs are good and are neccessary, but im sorry, Healthcare should be on the individual, not govt spnsored, same with Social Security, same with Welfare, same with alot of worthless programs we have

The economy wont survive if the poeple dont have money, and arent taken care of.

The government WORKS FOR US!!! WE ARE THERE BOSSES!

City-State-Federal We are supposed to be in control, we vote..we control the economy. We earn money we spend money, we stimulate, we deflate.

Social security Worthless? So if you get in a accident and loose all functions and are turned into a vegetable, and cant work...whats gonna happen to you? Do you want them to throw you on the street? some people dont have families and everyone will need help some time or another. Alot of programs are from our taxes.

Did you all not pay attention in economics?

4dmin
09-04-2008, 01:09 PM

Still a failure?

Dude how can you keep a straight face and suggest such? really? Do you honestly think the middle east was going to just sit there and allow us to walk in, revamp their world, and then pay us in return? They have been killing each other since biblical times - it will not stop b/c it is in their blood. History has already shown what happens when you force a change on a different society.

Beyond everything you are missing the point ... why are we at war? 9/11? ya who was to blame for that? ok, again why are we at war? russia/iran? ya republicans already not even in office are spouting war crys. Don't think for a second f*cking with the middle east will not come back to haunt us... 9/11 has already show that.

Total_Blender
09-04-2008, 01:11 PM
Its not meant to provide money and programs to people that have no money. Sure some social programs are good and are neccessary, but im sorry, Healthcare should be on the individual, not govt spnsored,

Tell that to my Dad who still has skin peeling from his hands and feet (not to mention the higher risk of cancer) after being exposed to Agent Orange in Vietnam, and depends on the VA for treatment. He did what he was ordered to do by our government, its not like its his exposure to AO was his choice or should be his responsibility.:screwy:

4dmin
09-04-2008, 01:17 PM
Tell that to my Dad who still has skin peeling from his hands and feet (not to mention the higher risk of cancer) after being exposed to Agent Orange in Vietnam, and depends on the VA for treatment. He did what he was ordered to do by our government, its not like its his exposure to AO was his choice or should be his responsibility.:screwy:

exactly - programs also benefit the families of soldiers... my older siblings got help with college provided by the govt b/c their father was shot and killed in Vietnam.

JITB
09-04-2008, 01:18 PM
Beyond everything you are missing the point ... why are we at war? 9/11? ya who was to blame for that? ok, again why are we at war? russia/iran? ya republicans already not even in office are spouting war crys. Don't think for a second f*cking with the middle east will not come back to haunt us... 9/11 has already show that.

weapons of mass destruction? There arent any

Osama bin laden? i thought he was in Afghanistan in the caves?

Saddam? hes dead right?

Iraqi freedom? Freedom from what we ****ed up...lol

Insurgens? What happened to them..havent heard that word in a while...lol

Al qaeda? what happened to them?

Terrorists? What terrorists? i thought we know who did it? Osama that dude in the caves..

:thinking: i dont know what the war is either...i doubt anyone knows.

4dmin
09-04-2008, 01:21 PM
weapons of mass destruction? There arent any

Osama bin laden? i thought he was in Afghanistan in the caves?

Saddam? hes dead right?

Iraqi freedom? Freedom from what we ****ed up...lol

Insurgens? What happened to them..havent heard that word in a while...lol

Al qaeda? what happened to them?

Terrorists? What terrorists? i thought we know who did it? Osama that dude in the caves..

:thinking: i dont know what the war is either...i doubt anyone knows.

i do find it funny republicans are now trying to support the war efforts in hope of OIL exchange and stabilizing the market. i said right after we went to war with Iraq we were there for 2 things... finish daddy's work and oil.

Mike Lowrey
09-04-2008, 01:23 PM
answer raise taxes back to previous levels during clinton administration; if i'm not mistaken the highest bracket which is over 350k has dropped approx 4.0+% since 2000. i'm sorry but these people can afford to hire a CPA to handle their taxes and gain them back their 4% when filing tax returns.

:lmfao: Paul, do you actually READ the stuff you post?!

If THEY can afford a CPA to get them that 4% back, then they never actually paid the money in the end! How does that help! Come on, think before you type!

i am 100% for cutting pork just as palin was so talked about doing... yet when it comes down to it she contradicted herself by stating she opposed the "Bridge to Nowwhere" which was like 320 million tax payer dollars to build a road in Alaska. these are the type of projects that need to be reevaluated when at the same time we knew for a fact we have a major city in the south that could be devastated by a hurricane (katrina).

How long has the country known that New Orleans is WAY below sea level and vulnerable?! Keep spreading the blame back to previous presidencies too! :goodjob:

700+ billion on a war which has resulted in NOTHING. republicans are spouting off last night same BS bush has since we began the war that "VICTORY IS IN SIGHT" ... really? when are we going to hold Iraq accountable for Iraq? 80+ billion dollar surplus and they haven't lifted a finger. :rolleyes:

Nothing? What would you have done. Sit at home and hope for the best?! :rolleyes: The ugly fact is, we are very dependent on foreign oil. We need to lower that dependency so that America can concentrate on America.

We also need to fix the financial robery by the investment industry. We are paying billions for their reckless actions.

AirMax95
09-04-2008, 01:24 PM
Better yet, if she's that tough why wont she face the media directly? I'll be impressed when she holds an open press conference about the controversy surrounding her.

That is what the McCain party wants to avoiding happening. I watched the RNC and everyone asked that question. Why won't she face the media?

It is the communications directors job to allow the party to get their points out and nothing else. They fear that if 1 person in the media pulls the baby card/scandal card, she will wimper and cry.

I can't wait for the day when she has an open press conference and 1, just 1, reporter pops the question. Only then will we see how tough she is.

...and that speech, ha. She didn't have the balls to write that, sorry. Good job to the Party speech writer, lol.

Mike Lowrey
09-04-2008, 01:25 PM
i do find it funny republicans are now trying to support the war efforts in hope of OIL exchange and stabilizing the market. i said right after we went to war with Iraq we were there for 2 things... finish daddy's work and oil.

Oil controls America right now. We need to be independent from foreign oil.

tony
09-04-2008, 01:27 PM
Nothing? What would you have done. Sit at home and hope for the best?! :rolleyes: The ugly fact is, we are very dependent on foreign oil. We need to lower that dependency so that America can concentrate on America.

Maybe go after those responsible? Just a thought.. :thinking: I mean, Al Qaeda was in Afghanistan and Pakistan, the 9/11 attackers were Saudi's and we go to war with Iraq. It doesn't make much sense.

Vteckidd
09-04-2008, 01:29 PM
i didnt say ABOLISH all programs jesus you guys take it too far.

Social Security is bankrupt

Public healthcare is a HORRIBLE Idea

Welfare, well, its abused, but whatever.

Mike Lowrey
09-04-2008, 01:32 PM
Maybe go after those responsible? Just a thought.. :thinking: I mean, Al Qaeda was in Afghanistan and Pakistan, the 9/11 attackers were Saudi's and we go to war with Iraq. It doesn't make much sense.

I beleive that we declared war on ALL terrorism. :goodjob:

Have you forgotten Saddams previous attacks and attempts? He is part of the group.

JITB
09-04-2008, 01:38 PM
i didnt say ABOLISH all programs jesus you guys take it too far.

Social Security is bankrupt

Public healthcare is a HORRIBLE Idea

Welfare, well, its abused, but whatever.

public healthcare is a bad idea...BUT you cna justify the amount spent on a war that doesnt even have any point.

And you say SS is bankrupt?

Mike Lowrey
09-04-2008, 01:39 PM
And you say SS is bankrupt?

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Tell me you are joking!!!!!

4dmin
09-04-2008, 01:44 PM
:lmfao: Paul, do you actually READ the stuff you post?!

If THEY can afford a CPA to get them that 4% back, then they never actually paid the money in the end! How does that help! Come on, think before you type!

obviously your reading comprehension isn't very good. the rich always get more tax breaks - let them pay less and get more tax breaks is what you (republicans) are suggesting :rolleyes:

4% to a guy making 350k+ isn't jack **** - to someone making 30k it means skipping a meal or two

How long has the country known that New Orleans is WAY below sea level and vulnerable?! Keep spreading the blame back to previous presidencies too! :goodjob:
again your ability to have a discussion is on a 3rd grade reading level. spending money on infrastructure is a huge cost to tax payers and Palin's "Bridge to Nowhere" was at a cost of 320 million dollars for a project that benefited no one. but you would rather vote for that then save us millions in the long run by fixing out dated levy systems.

We also need to fix the financial robery by the investment industry. We are paying billions for their reckless actions. WTF does this war have to do w/ oil? did some oil billionaire run is private jet into the twin towers b/c i obviously missed that one.

problem with oil is the fact that we are not building refineries b/c big oil giants in the US want to control the market. they have cut out many small refineries to cut out the competition. republicans and big oil would like to make it sound like it is to to the tree huggers for not allowing them to drill but the foreign oil isn't the problem. during the span of 1975-2000 the epa only got 1 request to open a refinary.

JITB
09-04-2008, 01:45 PM

Tell me you are joking!!!!!

:???: :???:

i didnt say that... i dont know if u realize.. but this isnt the WL..lol u must actually read sometimes..

Mike Lowrey
09-04-2008, 01:57 PM
obviously your reading comprehension isn't very good. the rich always get more tax breaks - let them pay less and get more tax breaks is what you (republicans) are suggesting :rolleyes:

4% to a guy making 350k+ isn't jack **** - to someone making 30k it means skipping a meal or two

Hey stupid. Why not leave taxes the same and eliminate the loopholes. :goodjob: There is root cause solutions and there are band-aids.

again your ability to have a discussion is on a 3rd grade reading level. spending money on infrastructure is a huge cost to tax payers and Palin's "Bridge to Nowhere" was at a cost of 320 million dollars for a project that benefited no one. but you would rather vote for that then save us millions in the long run by fixing out dated levy systems.

My point is the levys have been outdated for years, decades. Place the blame on the previous presidents who did nothing about it. It seems your reading level is even lower than mine.

4dmin
09-04-2008, 02:07 PM
Hey stupid. Why not leave taxes the same and eliminate the loopholes. :goodjob: There is root cause solutions and there are band-aids.

that would be fine as long as cuts were made in the right places... have you seen "charlie wilson's war"... perfect example. start with no budget build it into billions. this is problem with current gov't. where did war funding come from? borrowing from other counties and cutting back on other services... not that some don't need it but the fact that they cut important ones like education, energy, etc are massive cut backs.

state of TN gave all teachers/students a vacation for a week or two not too long ago b/c they couldn't afford to pay teachers. there is exactly what i'm talking about.

My point is the levys have been outdated for years, decades. Place the blame on the previous presidents who did nothing about it. It seems your reading level is even lower than mine. levys not bushes fault but he is just as guilty as the rest on spending on the NOT NEEDED. War on Terror - OK go kill Bin Ladin... oh by the way we know Iraq has WMD and is linked to Bin Ladin... umm really? ya totally we got proof - OK... present day so where are the WMD 700+ billion later? :thinking:

700+ billion he could of just super glued saddam's ass to a bomb and said here are the WMD i was telling you about and the american public would be happy... but no "um ... well he had WMD... we just can't find them"

JITB
09-04-2008, 02:15 PM
My point is the levys have been outdated for years, decades. Place the blame on the previous presidents who did nothing about it. It seems your reading level is even lower than mine.

IT was on his shoulders because he was the one who CUT THE FUNDS TO REPAIR THE LEVEES WHILE IN OFFICE. AND WAS BEGGED FOR FUNDS. AND THE FUNDS THAT WERE AVAILABLE AT THE TIME WERE DIVERTED TO IRAQ!

AirMax95
09-04-2008, 02:18 PM
IT was on his shoulders because he was the one who CUT THE FUNDS TO REPAIR THE LEVEES WHILE IN OFFICE. AND WAS BEGGED FOR FUNDS. AND THE FUNDS THAT WERE AVAILABLE AT THE TIME WERE DIVERTED TO IRAQ!

True. The ACE asked Clinton, then Bush. they both are responsible for the levys.

Mike Lowrey
09-05-2008, 07:06 AM
state of TN gave all teachers/students a vacation for a week or two not too long ago b/c they couldn't afford to pay teachers. there is exactly what i'm talking about.

Agreed. This is fucked up. I agree with keep esential programs and eliminating the useless ones. One thing that has always bothered me is reduction in the school funding. I also see the local school boards/etc. as to blame also. I can't remember if it was Georgia or Oregon, but the schools were complaining about not having enough money for books and essentials, and it turns out the school board had millions tied up in bogus realstate deals.

Mike Lowrey
09-05-2008, 07:07 AM
True. The ACE asked Clinton, then Bush. they both are responsible for the levys.

Let me add something as well. It was a flawed design, too.

4dmin
09-05-2008, 07:54 AM
Agreed. This is fucked up. I agree with keep esential programs and eliminating the useless ones. One thing that has always bothered me is reduction in the school funding. I also see the local school boards/etc. as to blame also. I can't remember if it was Georgia or Oregon, but the schools were complaining about not having enough money for books and essentials, and it turns out the school board had millions tied up in bogus realstate deals.

Exactly, my mother in law is head of the state for school nutrition... do you know how difficult it is to build a budget on 2$(whatever the amount is) a day meals; yet we can spend billions on war, welfare, sh!t they estimated the two conventions cost 100 million :rolleyes:

AirMax95
09-05-2008, 08:11 AM
Let me add something as well. It was a flawed design, too.

Very true, all parties should be held accountable. As in most America, top down management rules the land. The President should have fixed the problem at the end of the day.

VIP Style
09-05-2008, 11:43 AM
man i really dont care what phony azz palin has to say, everytime i hear her speak she always stuck on mccain nutz telling his biography and she always looking down at the podium for a punch line. she just gassed up over being a so called "celebrity". you have to be out your mind if you think she ready for the white house.

Jimmy B
09-05-2008, 01:40 PM
man i really dont care what phony azz palin has to say, everytime i hear her speak she always stuck on mccain nutz telling his biography and she always looking down at the podium for a punch line. she just gassed up over being a so called "celebrity". you have to be out your mind if you think she ready for the white house.

and you sir, are very well schooled!..

/Sarcasm

retard

JITB
09-05-2008, 01:45 PM
and you sir, are very well schooled!..

/Sarcasm

retard

lol u cant blame him its too close to the WL.. :lmfao: :lmfao:

Brett
09-05-2008, 01:46 PM

You are a project of the Clayton County or Atlanta Public School System arent ya playa? Your Ebonic skillz are da shiz yO!!

And if you knew ANYTHING about politics, when Palin spoke her job is to sell McCain to America, Not just herself. Go back to grade school son and learn American Government or as you would say, Governmentz

4dmin
09-05-2008, 02:37 PM
You are a project of the Clayton County or Atlanta Public School System arent ya playa? Your Ebonic skillz are da shiz yO!!

And if you knew ANYTHING about politics, when Palin spoke her job is to sell McCain to America, Not just herself. Go back to grade school son and learn American Government or as you would say, Governmentz

well whatever she was selling i wasn't buying... but if she starts to sell ass i'll be in line :idb: