PDA

View Full Version : Square Trade?

dm1995
08-31-2005, 01:25 PM
Hey was up yall! look im trying to by this car from this guy and he wants to do it through sqaure trade. i just never heard of it. has any one done bussiness with them or heard anything? i just dont want to get scmaed. thanks

AirMax95
08-31-2005, 03:25 PM
its a big scam.....dont mess with it...

they had a 1996 NSX for sale for $8000......in France!!!

you fornt the money to a neutral account and hope for what u pay for

KevinT707
08-31-2005, 05:34 PM
I'm in the process of purchasing a bike on Ebay for $3000, which is also a really good deal. I was worried also because of that so I asked him alot of questions. He said that Square Trade is a place that will hold your money till you get your goods, & if you are satisfied then they will pay the person. This transaction is still in process, I've only payed him $1000 through Western Union but I hope I don't get scammed!

Bishop
08-31-2005, 06:21 PM
sounds sketch

dtmcnamara
08-31-2005, 08:25 PM
I'm in the process of purchasing a bike on Ebay for $3000, which is also a really good deal. I was worried also because of that so I asked him alot of questions. He said that Square Trade is a place that will hold your money till you get your goods, & if you are satisfied then they will pay the person. This transaction is still in process, I've only payed him $1000 through Western Union but I hope I don't get scammed!

Sorry to say this but your money is gone....happened to me before...try to get it back ASAP the sooner the better....sorry in advance