PDA

View Full Version : General Chat Help with the Accord

Brock
09-03-2008, 03:04 PM
first off i am a domestic guy but i am going to modify my 2006 Honda Accord Coupe V6 VTEC DOHC. on exhaust i was leaning toward the GReddy evo 2, on intake the AEM V2 and some Unorthodox Racing UD pulleys. I wanted to put in a Apexi AFC NEO aswell. Does anyone have suggestions on what i should do next? thanks for the help!

1NonlyAccord
09-03-2008, 04:49 PM
Do suspension first! then get some rims..and your intake,exhaust and pulleys.

.::UNKNOWN::.
09-03-2008, 10:56 PM
the greddy exhaust sounds sick.... my friends wife has that one and i love it......but i am not goin to tell you to do one thing or another first it is your car do what cha want

Franco Tirador
09-03-2008, 11:59 PM
uhhh, are you sure its a DOHC? as far as i know all the J30 are SOHC, one cam instead of two, because if im wrong I need to get me a 06 V6 accord then, lol, nah dude, the car is a Single Overhead Cam, and i would either do that greddy one you are talking about or a tanabe one, i'll go with the cheapest of the two, oh but you said "suggestion on what to do next"....I would say get some nice 17' rims, 17s i say because of the price of the tires, but if you have no problem with Dinero, than ball away, but go with some 17s, but dont get those black one with the polished lip and fall into the band wagon everyone else (unless you really like those) i would say get some plain ones or that nice light gold/almost yellow color with the polished lip, and then get a full suspension kit, im talking Full Coilover system or get lowering springs and good struts, and do not forget the front and rear camber kits, gotta have those, you can research some accord forums to see which suspension setup works best with your car, and when all that is taken care of you can look into a comptech supercharger. hope that helped you, best of luck

seanrg1116
09-04-2008, 10:37 AM
My wife has one and we are getting the magnaflow exhaust because it looks close to the factory exhaust.
http://images.magnaflow.com/02product/parts/15824.jpg (http://images.magnaflow.com/02product/parts/15824_lg.jpg)