PDA

View Full Version : how full of sh!t is richw131? (bush/mccain nutswinger)

4dmin
09-03-2008, 12:21 PM
i've listened to him in atleast 3 threads today... now richw131 is on the block i want to see how you think BUSH was a good president and how McCain stakes up to him?

taps fingers....

BKgen®
09-03-2008, 12:22 PM
LMFAO @ STICKY

4dmin
09-03-2008, 12:23 PM
LMFAO @ STICKY

werd i figured it will get his attention

BKgen®
poll ??

BobbyFresco
LOL....He can't. They can't. But they sure can call you stupid though.

EJ25RUN
Poll X2

Brett
09-03-2008, 12:24 PM
I want a poll Puto!! MAKE IT HAPPEN!!! lol

Nemesis
09-03-2008, 12:26 PM
McCain in 08.

4dmin
09-03-2008, 12:30 PM
i tried poll kept failing must b/c something w/ the name....

richw131 ... rich + w131 :thinking:

d!ckw131 ... d!ck + w131 - let me try this :D

Brett
09-03-2008, 12:31 PM
Was a tough choice so I voted for both :lmfao:

BKgen®
09-03-2008, 12:33 PM
did he actually say he thought Bush was a good president....? :thinking:

:doh:

4dmin
09-03-2008, 12:38 PM

yes he been trying to push this all morning :lmfao:

4dmin
09-03-2008, 12:42 PM
http://www.google.com/intl/en_ALL/images/logo.gif

^ just making sure google works for ya rich... still waiting on your answers...

Alan®
09-03-2008, 12:42 PM
I think bush wasn't as bad as everyone makes him out to be. Personally I think the last thing we need is a member of congress in the white house who's approval rating is less than that of the president

4dmin
09-03-2008, 12:44 PM
I think bush wasn't as bad as everyone makes him out to be. Personally I think the last thing we need is a member of congress in the white house who's approval rating is less than that of the president

again either post up what we are asking or don't post. this isn't discussion until facts have been presented. we aren't asking you to reinvent the wheel just post up factual accomplishments of one and give us a stance on new republican nominee :cheers:

Mike Lowrey
09-03-2008, 01:11 PM

DING DING DING!

We have an actual thinking person in here!

You sir, get reps.

See, Paul have his head so far up Obama's a$$, he never actually noticed that!

ShooterMcGavin
09-03-2008, 01:12 PM
i just don't see why you're so fixated that mccain is bush in disguise...yeah they're both republican, which is also why they share some views. doesn't mean mccain is as much of a f*cktard as bush (don't know that anyone is) nor does he have a horrible track record when it comes to ruining businesses and such...

i for one absolutely abhor bush and can't wait til he gets the hell out of dc, but my dislike for him is not going to carry over into my decision to vote on who will run our country for the next 4 yrs. fact of the matter is that the past 8 yrs and the next 4 (or 8) yrs are independent from each other.

Mike Lowrey
09-03-2008, 01:13 PM
http://www.google.com/intl/en_ALL/images/logo.gif

^ just making sure google works for ya rich... still waiting on your answers...

What, Paul?

I simply asked you what you blamed Bush for. You said the deficit. Is that ALL you blame him for? Was my sarcasm in the other thread too much for you to compute? :lmfao:

Damn dude, you missed the boat.

4dmin
09-03-2008, 01:15 PM
DING DING DING!

We have an actual thinking person in here!

You sir, get reps.

See, Paul have his head so far up Obama's a$$, he never actually noticed that!

ding ding ding i have already supported my comment time for you to man up and go balls out or go home :goodjob:

4dmin
09-03-2008, 01:17 PM
i just don't see why you're so fixated that mccain is bush in disguise...yeah they're both republican, which is also why they share some views. doesn't mean mccain is as much of a f*cktard as bush (don't know that anyone is) nor does he have a horrible track record when it comes to ruining businesses and such...

i for one absolutely abhor bush and can't wait til he gets the hell out of dc, but my dislike for him is not going to carry over into my decision to vote on who will run our country for the next 4 yrs. fact of the matter is that the past 8 yrs and the next 4 (or 8) yrs are independent from each other.

there are differences between the two but there are loads of similarities - even though mccain is basically a democrat doesn't make his platform any different then bushes... his entire campaign has currently been focused on war and his POW life. sounds much like last election. "maverick" :lmfao:

Mike Lowrey
09-03-2008, 01:18 PM
ding ding ding i have already supported my comment time for you to man up and go balls out or go home :goodjob:

Read post #18 numnutz.

ShooterMcGavin
09-03-2008, 01:23 PM
there are differences between the two but there are loads of similarities - even though mccain is basically a democrat doesn't make his platform any different then bushes... his entire campaign has currently been focused on war and his POW life. sounds much like last election. "maverick" :lmfao:
maybe, but what about obama? all i've heard is CHANGE. change this, change that, change you can believe in...wtf does he plan on changing exactly? we live in the greatest nation in the world do we not? (please check my sig, i think obama even agrees) what do you want to change and how do you propose to do it? if he means change as in pulling out of the war in iraq, well guess what, everyone wants that, mccain included. sure they might not agree on the exact plan but at this point it should be quite clear we can't keep up for much longer no matter who takes office. if he means change as in creating more/better social programs then you better be prepared to open your wallet. if he means change as in crime in america then you better be ready to turn over every firearm you own, so that then the only ppl in our cities and streets that will be using them are the criminals. but if you want change as in someone other than a dumbass dipsh*t chimp lookalike that's been running our country for the last 8 yrs, well you'll get it no matter what, without having to vote for a black/arabic/white man who has little experience, yet ppl somehow feel inclined to vote for him bc they feel like he might be able to relate to them better, or that he's got an internet presence and he's "hip"....

4dmin
09-03-2008, 01:29 PM
maybe, but what about obama? all i've heard is CHANGE. change this, change that, change you can believe in...wtf does he plan on changing exactly? we live in the greatest nation in the world do we not? (please check my sig, i think obama even agrees) what do you want to change and how do you propose to do it? if he means change as in pulling out of the war in iraq, well guess what, everyone wants that, mccain included. sure they might not agree on the exact plan but at this point it should be quite clear we can't keep up for much longer no matter who takes office. if he means change as in creating more/better social programs then you better be prepared to open your wallet. if he means change as in crime in america then you better be ready to turn over every firearm you own, so that then the only ppl in our cities and streets that will be using them are the criminals. but if you want change as in someone other than a dumbass dipsh*t chimp lookalike that's been running our country for the last 8 yrs, well you'll get it no matter what, without having to vote for a black/arabic/white man who has little experience, yet ppl somehow feel inclined to vote for him bc they feel like he might be able to relate to them better, or that he's got an internet presence and he's "hip"....

I'm not going to debate which marketing ploy is better but CHANGE is definitely more fitting if your gonna put a democrat in office after Bush... there isn't much explanation needed on this democrats/republicans have two completely different platforms. the biggest difference in this election is we are further into sh!t and republicans though have to support Bush don't want to.

Obama/McCain have two very different plans for this nation (dont' even ask me to explain further then this b/c this is all i've heard from McCain supporters... if you want to explain McCains points do so)... the war for example McCain has sided w/ the president numerious times as well as republicans in general there idea of ending a war means ya in the FUTURE means no timeline which means same ole sh!t. Coming in to put timeline to pull out win/lose is what democrats are planning. Enough is enough from them and I agree. It doesn't matter now or 10 years from now we aren't going to change the middle east..... 2000+ years of fighting hasn't changed it the US isn't going to do it in a decade. :goodjob:

Total_Blender
09-03-2008, 01:34 PM
Bush and GOP had their chance for the last 2 terms and blew it like a Craigslist hooker. I have yet to hear anyone, including Mac himself explain how the McCain/Palin ticket has anything new or exciting to offer America. And I have researched, listened to Mac's speeches, the GOP convention speeches, etc.

Brett
09-03-2008, 01:35 PM
But Paul, Obama has still to say what his plans are to change, or how he plans to do it, and how he plans to pay for it. He keeps saying TIME FOR CHANGE but he doesnt lay out what he plans to change and how he is the change.

Mike Lowrey
09-03-2008, 01:37 PM
But Paul, Obama has still to say what his plans are to change, or how he plans to do it, and how he plans to pay for it. He keeps saying TIME FOR CHANGE but he doesnt lay out what he plans to change and how he is the change.

Smoke and mirrors! Smoke and mirrors!

4dmin
09-03-2008, 01:39 PM

this is typcial statement from opposition... do you expect them to layout it all out in a 30 min speech? get educated and research yourself. i posted up voting records this morning and that is the least trafficked thread out of the politics ones this morning and it has FACTS. that's the problem w/ people here in the US - my momma was catholic so i'm catholic, obamas black so i'm black, etc

Hulud
09-03-2008, 02:05 PM
DONT VOTE REPUBLICAN! THEY PICKED PALIN TO PUT ANOTHER BUSH IN THE WHITE HOUSE!!!!!

DevilK9
09-03-2008, 02:09 PM
McCain in 08.

Wow. I never thought of it that way before. I've been wrong all along.

I'm sure glad you said that. I think I'll vote for McCain now.

You sure are a convincing character.

Tracy
09-03-2008, 02:10 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBfngOsvmA0 :???:

AirMax95
09-11-2008, 09:07 AM
http://www.barackobama.com/issues/

http://www.johnmccain.com/Informing/issues/