PDA

View Full Version : Sarah Palin: What do you think?

Slow Motion
09-03-2008, 12:08 PM
Is John McCain really wanting her to be VP or his concubine?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/2d/Palin1.JPG (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/2d/Palin1.JPG)

03RCode
09-03-2008, 01:32 PM
What do I think? I'd rail her... for sure.

As for a VP, seems like a good canidate to swing some of the Hillary voters. Otherwise havent heard much about her.

revized_DX
09-03-2008, 01:38 PM
rail her hell, i would put her in the same position that here daughters in!
What do I think? I'd rail her... for sure.:goodjob: :idb: :cheers:

As for a VP, seems like a good canidate to swing some of the Hillary voters. Otherwise havent heard much about her.

Sport1.3
09-03-2008, 01:45 PM
Would penetrate.....err...i mean vote for

4dmin
09-03-2008, 01:57 PM
i would ****** her but not vote for her. horrible pick.

DevilK9
09-03-2008, 02:04 PM
If the goal was to get the Hillary vote - then the GOP is retarded.

If the goal was to get a completely conservative VP - they were smart.

If the goal was to show their cultural, ethnic and gender diversity - then the GOP is retarded.

Either way. McCain should have met with her more than twice, checked out her background, thought about it, slapped himself, and gone with Romney.

Now, I believe, he doesn't have a chance.

mm2654
09-03-2008, 11:30 PM
I dont think the goal was to get all of Hillary's votes but rather to get enough votes from women in key state to swing the election in favor of the Republicans. I think there will be some women voters who will vote for her strictly because she is a woman, in the same way that there are black voters who are voting for Obama strictly because he is black. Secondly I think her small town back will help with blue collar workers in middle America. Either way it was a big gamble and only time will tell if it was a good move or not.

EJ25RUN
09-03-2008, 11:34 PM
Her speech was ace and she is :idb:

stephen
09-04-2008, 01:04 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RN5xbWtNSU

Kevykev
09-04-2008, 05:57 AM
Her speech was ace and she is :idb:
I'd....

Anyway it shows how although no one knew who the heck she was 2 weeks ago, people still liked her because they were "supposed" to. People cheered because it was the "right" thing to do. 95% of the cheerers were Huckabee or Romney supporters....much too far from Palin's profile. Hey, gotta support your pick regardless right?

Thought process: "She's Mccain's what? VP??? Damn!?!?! Ummmm she's republican right?? Okay, Mccain picked her???? So the republican party likes her right??? Oh okay... YOU GO GIRL!!!!"

People are sooo "sheepish" it's scary, it's like having your own backbone is not really necessary anymore. :lmfao:

A republicans remark to the scandal involving the officer "well...he probably deserved it"

That's why politics is a bunch or selfish, BIASED BULLS//it, and whoever gets into a heated debate with another person needs to go drink bleach!

Dirty Octopus™
09-04-2008, 09:53 AM
she'd get da dick quick fast :goodjob:

but thats bout it.

She Bamabashed the entire speech. she didnt tell me anything really. :dunno:

im starting to feel like its gonna be a

PaliN
-
McCaiN

vs

Obama
-
Biden

race

:thinking:

oh yeah did i say id give it to her gracefully RAW? id grope her breast with my left hand and hit it from the front RAW while i touch her pretty lil face with my right hand and when im done boning RAW i'd nut a bit inside then explode the rest of the load on her pretty lil face with her cute little glasses :yes:

that'll be da jam :goodjob:

JITB
09-04-2008, 10:04 AM
I aint ****in with McCains seconds...

Dirty Octopus™
09-04-2008, 10:12 AM
I aint ****in with McCains seconds...Maaaaaaaaan! he could barely raise his arms let alone his ick! :lmfao:

revized_DX
09-04-2008, 10:48 AM
She Bamabashed the entire speech. she didnt tell me anything really. :dunno:

i agree fully! thats about all i have seen and read about the republican convention! she will get my vote if she would only :boobies:

blacknightteg
09-04-2008, 10:49 AM
i didnt catch alot of the speach from what i did catch wasnt anything worth grasping onto.

DevilK9
09-04-2008, 08:46 PM
in the same way that there are black voters who are voting for Obama strictly because he is black.

and in the same way senile old white people will vote for McCain because the can relate to an uncontrollable bladder.