PDA

View Full Version : Who Do You Plan On Voting For

Brett
09-03-2008, 11:59 AM
Simple Poll, Just curious to see how it all ranks right now.

No need to make this a political bash thread, Just vote.

:D

Reaper
09-03-2008, 12:19 PM
Just can't seem to justify Obama as much as I may like him as a person, I definitely like my money in my pocket and taxes aren't going to help sh*t...never does. Not a big fan of McCain, but I'm choosing the lesser of the evils. McCain '08.

EJ25RUN
09-03-2008, 12:30 PM
this thread already exist. IA has gotten way to into this.

4dmin
09-03-2008, 12:31 PM
obama he is black and i'm black thats why.

BKgen®
09-03-2008, 12:32 PM
RON PAUL. :lmao:

Brett
09-03-2008, 12:32 PM
:lmfao: guys this isnt for debate in here, we have enough of those threads, Just click your vote, thats all I wanna see :D

Reaper
09-03-2008, 12:33 PM
this thread already exist. IA has gotten way to into this.

werd, this sh*t is getting outta hand

BobbyFresco
09-03-2008, 12:35 PM
For real..I told myself I wouldn't debate this shiit anymore but it gets the best of me every time.

Alan®
09-03-2008, 12:50 PM
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Kaiser
09-03-2008, 12:55 PM
Simple Poll, Just curious to see how it all ranks right now.

No need to make this a political bash thread, Just vote.

:D

Why discriminate Brett? I've DECIDED who I'm voting for, but it's neither of the terrible options you posted up there.

JITB
09-03-2008, 12:57 PM
REPOST

ShooterMcGavin
09-03-2008, 01:09 PM
Just can't seem to justify Obama as much as I may like him as a person, I definitely like my money in my pocket and taxes aren't going to help sh*t...never does. Not a big fan of McCain, but I'm choosing the lesser of the evils. McCain '08.
i'll drink to that :cheers:

ShooterMcGavin
09-03-2008, 01:10 PM
RON PAUL. :lmao:
coming from your dumbass i'm not surprised :D

ShooterMcGavin
09-03-2008, 01:10 PM
you're about as black as a polar bear...

Jecht
09-03-2008, 01:30 PM
I'm leaning more towards Obama.

Kevykev
09-03-2008, 01:32 PM
Palin 2009 All the way!

4dmin
09-03-2008, 01:35 PM
you're about as black as a polar bear...

http://www.gotpetsonline.com/pictures-gallery/exotic-pictures-breeders-babies/black-bear-pictures-breeders-babies/pictures/black-bear-0009.jpg

ShooterMcGavin
09-03-2008, 01:42 PM
http://www.gotpetsonline.com/pictures-gallery/exotic-pictures-breeders-babies/black-bear-pictures-breeders-babies/pictures/black-bear-0009.jpg
i said POLAR bear, not BLACK bear...yeesh, with that kinda reading skills there might be a chance you'll vote for mccain just yet when you get in that voting booth :lmao:

4dmin
09-03-2008, 01:43 PM
i said POLAR bear, not BLACK bear...yeesh, with that kinda reading skills there might be a chance you'll vote for mccain just yet when you get in that voting booth :lmao:

didn't you read the other thread... black is the dominate gene... i'm 90% white 10% black... so i'm white but i look black ;)

The Ren
09-03-2008, 01:45 PM
I was a VERY big Mccain supporter and planned on voting for him.. But I have to be honest I plan on Voting Obama.. My reason is very practical.. He has the better "package". If GOD FORBID something happens to Obama in office, Biden to me would be a better president then Palin. I dont think I would want my country in the hands of a woman who just doesn't have enough office experience.

Edit: Mind you I'm jewish and I'm a woman (the jewish part DOES have relevance)

BKgen®
09-03-2008, 01:45 PM
coming from your dumbass i'm not surprised :D

you sir, are the dumbass.

you neglected to notice the ":lmao:" in my post.

ShooterMcGavin
09-03-2008, 01:48 PM
you sir, are the dumbass.

you neglected to notice the ":lmao:" in my post.
actually, i saw clearly through the ploy to try and make yourself not look like a dumbass...and obviously, the ploy failed :yes:

4dmin
09-03-2008, 01:53 PM
I was a VERY big Mccain supporter and planned on voting for him.. But I have to be honest I plan on Voting Obama.. My reason is very practical.. He has the better "package". If GOD FORBID something happens to Obama in office, Biden to me would be a better president then Palin. I dont think I would want my country in the hands of a woman who just doesn't have enough office experience.

ouch :cheers:

BKgen®
09-03-2008, 01:53 PM
i will destroy you wayne.

ShooterMcGavin
09-03-2008, 01:54 PM
i will destroy you wayne.
ahahahahaha, funniest sh*t i've heard all day.

The Ren
09-03-2008, 01:55 PM
Had to add an edit to my post.. Just being honest and practical

4dmin
09-03-2008, 02:01 PM
Had to add an edit to my post.. Just being honest and practical

actually reasonable post... one could die of old age other assassination :goodjob:

The Ren
09-03-2008, 02:03 PM
Exactly...

Hulud
09-03-2008, 02:11 PM
wow i surprised with the poll so far

4dmin
09-03-2008, 02:13 PM
wow i surprised with the poll so far

why? GA pretty conservative

Brett
09-03-2008, 08:20 PM
actually reasonable post... one could die of old age other assassination :goodjob:

I would like to think we wouldnt have to worry about Obama being assassinated, I mean.... I am sure some white power group will think about it, But I would be ashamed of this country if that happens because you know if he was, it would only be for the color of his skin.

GirlieZ
09-04-2008, 12:58 AM
ohh snaps, mccain is winning the interwebnets poll at the moment...

HeLLo iM iZzY
09-04-2008, 01:08 AM
Al Gore.

GirlieZ
09-04-2008, 01:11 AM
Al Gore.
now how could you swing that with his VP now a republican, el o el

matthewAPM
09-04-2008, 02:08 AM
AUTUMN

OneSlow5pt0
09-04-2008, 02:10 AM
im not voting

AirMax95
09-04-2008, 10:28 AM
I was thinking about either of these two.......

BIG WORM
09-04-2008, 12:51 PM
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?p=37126538#post37126538

Link to other poll

bignic86
09-07-2008, 04:40 PM
bob bar, anythings better than those two a??holes

flak_monkey
09-08-2008, 07:57 PM
http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l33/bassist_06/LesClaypoolforPresident.jpg

damn straight.

r.parfait
09-09-2008, 09:34 AM
[QUOTE=The Ren]I was a VERY big Mccain supporter and planned on voting for him.. But I have to be honest I plan on Voting Obama.. My reason is very practical.. He has the better "package". If GOD FORBID something happens to Obama in office, Biden to me would be a better president then Palin. I dont think I would want my country in the hands of a woman who just doesn't have enough office experience.

Everyone is entitled to thier own opinion, but Palin has more experience than Obama. The man running for president. Being a member of the Armed Forces I believe that the best followers are the best leaders. You should have served your country if you want to lead it. McCain has proven himself.He showed true patriotism by willing to sacrifice his life without question for all of our "ways" of life. As any military man would. And the good thing is that a man who has been to war never wants to go again, 90% of the time. I believe he is the only choice.

Total_Blender
09-09-2008, 10:03 AM
Do you really believe that Mac never wants to go to war again? All I've really heard from him is how we need to start something with Russia and Iran.

And Obama does have more experience than Palin. Barack's constituency is many, many times greater than Palin's. When she was a mayor of 600 he was a state government Senator representing hundreds of thousands. During her first and only term as governor of a state with a population equal to Gwinnett County, he was a Senator representing millions.

And to compare apples to apples, Biden has a **** ton more experience than Palin. He's been in the senate almost as long as she's been alive.:lmfao:

Regardless of which ticket you choose though, you get an old fogey and a noob. Mathematically speaking they cancel each other out. :goodjob:

r.parfait
09-09-2008, 11:49 AM
Do you really believe that Mac never wants to go to war again? All I've really heard from him is how we need to start something with Russia and Iran.

And Obama does have more experience than Palin. Barack's constituency is many, many times greater than Palin's. When she was a mayor of 600 he was a state government Senator representing hundreds of thousands. During her first and only term as governor of a state with a population equal to Gwinnett County, he was a Senator representing millions.

And to compare apples to apples, Biden has a **** ton more experience than Palin. He's been in the senate almost as long as she's been alive.:lmfao:

Regardless of which ticket you choose though, you get an old fogey and a noob. Mathematically speaking they cancel each other out. :goodjob:

When was Obama Governor? Ok. It isn't the population that makes the experience it's the position. And I truly don't believe He wants to start things up with Russia and Iran. I believe either party will have damage control to do given the pile of *^&% left by the current administration. They do mathmatically cancel eachother out, but the outcome of the fogey ad noob directly affect us. In my opinion there is never going to be a right choice, but there will always be one that talks a better game. None of them know how thier ideas will work out until they get in the position. So we'll see how it works out.

Frög
09-12-2008, 04:19 AM
"I would rather lose an election than lose a war" -McCain

To me, we will never be able to win this war in Iraq.. Ive been saying this since day one, under communism every one was scared.. With out this control, it is bound to be a civil war and we will never regain order unless a dictator or someone that is greatly feared by the people is put back in place..

How I see it, McCain will use everything up to try to win something that cannot be won.. This mean implementing a draft if necessary.. I am not fighting and risking my life for this stupid war.. On the other hand, If U.S. was to be attacked, I would gladly fight and die for this land.. But Iraq is not the case, it was never a threat..

I am more republican, but usually stand in the middle.. I don't like Obama, he is way too far left and I don't agree on a lot of his views.. But If I have to vote for him to keep McCain out of office, then he will be getting my vote..

:headslap:

blaknoize
09-12-2008, 06:57 PM
im not voting
stupidest post I've ever seen