PDA

View Full Version : Why Does Everyone keep Saying that Obama is Black?

Mike Lowrey
09-03-2008, 11:43 AM
All I hear is that Obama could be the first Black President, if he were to win. How can people make that claim? I know his campain party like this, because it brings in the black voters......

Obama is:

50.00% Caucasion (White)
43.75% Arabic
6.25% Black

So, please explain how it can be claimed he is black?

The federal law of the US says that to claim minority status, you must be at least 12.5% (1/8) of the race you claim to represent.

Discuss.....

Nemesis
09-03-2008, 11:44 AM
Im black, you got a problem with it?

Ran
09-03-2008, 11:45 AM
Because people are stupid. Our black warehouse workers want to vote for Obama because he can "identify" with the poor, discriminated black man.

lol wut?

Brett
09-03-2008, 11:46 AM
I wonder that each time people say he is African American.... Im like, First off, YOU nor him are from AFRICA and you are just AMERICAN, but anyways, he ISNT BLACK

4dmin
09-03-2008, 11:49 AM
All I hear is that Obama could be the first Black President, if he were to win. How can people make that claim? I know his campain party like this, because it brings in the black voters......

Obama is:

50.00% Caucasion (White)
43.75% Arabic
6.25% Black

The federal law of the US says that to claim minority status, you must be at least 12.5% (1/8) of the race you claim to represent.

Discuss.....

it is a dumb statement but by American definition he is black. he looks black so he is black.

4dmin
09-03-2008, 11:49 AM
I wonder that each time people say he is African American.... Im like, First off, YOU nor him are from AFRICA and you are just AMERICAN, but anyways, he ISNT BLACK

:cheers: that is the dumbest name ever... i would like to be Irish/German American :lmfao:

Nemesis
09-03-2008, 11:50 AM
if it quacks like a duck, walks like a duck , and looks like a duck....

lol

Ran
09-03-2008, 11:51 AM
he looks black so he is black.So by that definition, George is Mexican? I mean, he looks Mexican so...

:lmfao:

Mike Lowrey
09-03-2008, 11:51 AM
he looks black so he is black.

That is correct. The dumb fuckin' americans beleive this. These same dumb fuckin' americans are who will decide out next president......That worries me greatly.

Brett
09-03-2008, 11:52 AM
:cheers: that is the dumbest name ever... i would like to be Irish/German American :lmfao:

That term has always annoyed me when black people say they are AFRICAN AMERICAN. They are born and raised here but cant say AMERICAN, it has to be seperate from any other race and be AFRICAN AMERICAN, when 99.5% of the black population in the US has never even been to Africa :lmfao:

Mike Lowrey
09-03-2008, 11:52 AM
Obama is an Arab Cracka! :lmfao:

BobbyFresco
09-03-2008, 11:55 AM
I will be so fuking glad once November rolls around so these damn threads will go the fuk away...LOL..but then again, surely the ' Waaah my candidate didn't win " threads will pop up then.

I'm just wondering though...PPl claim to be so confident in Mccain's victory so that being said, why do you care where Obama's votes come from?

I mean if Mccain is going to win and it's all in the bag then who the fuk cares, right?

Maniacc
09-03-2008, 11:56 AM
Obama has too much watermelon juice running through his veins. Which caused him to mutate into an african american. It was scientifically proven too.

ETA: Brett, http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showpost.php?p=37122080&postcount=1

Brett
09-03-2008, 11:57 AM
Obama has too much watermelon juice running through his veins. Which caused him to mutate into an african american. It was scientifically proven too.

ETA: Brett, http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showpost.php?p=37122080&postcount=1

I will change it tonight fukka

Brett
I will be so fuking glad once November rolls around so these damn threads will go the fuk away...LOL..but then again, surely the ' Waaah my candidate didn't win " threads will pop up then.

I'm just wondering though...PPl claim to be so confident in Mccain's victory so that being said, why do you care where Obama's votes come from?

I mean if Mccain is going to win and it's all in the bag then who the fuk cares, right?

I have never stated its in the bag, I think it will be like the past few elections where its a VERY tight race and I cant say who will win.

4dmin
That is correct. The dumb fuckin' americans beleive this. These same dumb fuckin' americans are who will decide out next president......That worries me greatly.

i hope the christian coalition zealots worry you more b/c those were the idiots that put bush back into office and now look at us :goodjob:

Maniacc
09-03-2008, 11:58 AM
I will change it tonight fukka
Don't forget to change your tampon too. :p

Brett
09-03-2008, 11:59 AM
lmao!! fuk u

Mike Lowrey
09-03-2008, 11:59 AM

This proves that you are a failure. There is not truth or proof on IA.

Mike Lowrey
09-03-2008, 12:00 PM
i hope the christian coalition zealots worry you more b/c those were the idiots that put bush back into office and now look at us :goodjob:

OK, give me a list of what you blame on Bush. I would really like to see this. Everybody likes to put the blame for everything on him. So what is on your list. Put up or shut up. :goodjob:

Ran
09-03-2008, 12:02 PM
If Obama doesn't win then I'll guarantee you that the first responses from people are going to be "This is just another example of the white man putting the black man down" and other bullsh*t like that.

Maniacc
09-03-2008, 12:02 PM
This proves that you are a failure. There is not truth or proof on IA.
This part didn't really make any sense, Rich. How am I a failure? The facts are there - Obama has way too mush watermelon DNA embedded in his. Which caused a radical transformation inside him. What part of that don't you understand?

Mike Lowrey
09-03-2008, 12:03 PM
This part didn't really make any sense, Rich. How am I a failure? The facts are there - Obama has way too mush watermelon DNA embedded in his. Which caused a radical transformation inside him.

Total_Blender
09-03-2008, 12:04 PM
All Black people in America have at least a little White in their ancestry. Black women were the property of their White masters, and it doesn't take a Master's in history to figure out what happened there.:ninja:

As far as the term "African American" goes, I suggest you read study W.E.B. Du Bois' theory of Double Consciousness as explained in The Souls of Black Folk.

The history of the American Negro is the history of this strife, — this longing to attain self-conscious manhood, to merge his double self into a better and truer self. In this merging he wishes neither of the older selves to be lost. He does not wish to Africanize America, for America has too much to teach the world and Africa; he does not wish to bleach his Negro blood in a flood of white Americanism, for he believes that Negro blood has yet a message for the world. He simply wishes to make it possible for a man to be both a Negro and an American without being cursed and spit upon by his fellows, without losing the opportunity of self-development.

Maniacc
09-03-2008, 12:05 PM
Don't make me call the exterminator.

http://i34.tinypic.com/2qis1no.jpg

4dmin
09-03-2008, 12:05 PM
OK, give me a list of what you blame on Bush. I would really like to see this. Everybody likes to put the blame for everything on him. So what is on your list. Put up or shut up. :goodjob:

obviously you don't read much on here nor do you live in the US. please explain to me where you think he is a good president. not one person has been able to put anything on the plate bush had done in the past 8 years.

he has accomplished nada - he has significantly increased the deficit while helping destroy america. :goodjob:

Mike Lowrey
09-03-2008, 12:07 PM
obviously you don't read much on here nor do you live in the US. please explain to me where you think he is a good president. not one person has been able to put anything on the plate bush had done in the past 8 years.

he has accomplished nada - he has significantly increased the deficit while helping destroy america. :goodjob:

~taps fingers~

Still waiting on the list. You made the comment, not you can't back it up with info?

4dmin
09-03-2008, 12:13 PM
~taps fingers~

Still waiting on the list. You made the comment, not you can't back it up with info?

Rich can you read? I mean DEFICIT it was spelled out for ya plain and simple i didn't need to expand you should already know the details behind the comment. Now answer what he has accomplished in 8 years in the white house... i mean WMD, Bin ladin, etc

willum14pb
09-03-2008, 12:13 PM
he has black in him, and when it comes to classing someone, he looks black, and so of course everyone in america says he's black. If you are any % black, you're a black. That's just the facts.

BobbyFresco
09-03-2008, 12:15 PM
If Obama doesn't win then I'll guarantee you that the first responses from people are going to be "This is just another example of the white man putting the black man down" and other bullsh*t like that.

The same way all the idiots on the other side of the fence will proclaim it's because all the naggers voted for Obama just because he's black, right?:rolleyes:

I'm starting to think that you want to be white really, really bad....

Reaper
09-03-2008, 12:16 PM

What the hell does that have to do with anything:thinking: quit blaming problems on someone's religion vs. there views on politics. Whether they believe in God and/or Jesus Christ has nothing to do with being a Republican or Democrat. Obama is a Christian...so what the hell does being a Christian have to do with it? Nothing...its just a way for you to express that you don't like Christians or religion or whatever. Find something better to Attack, than being ignorant. You seem smart and that you know what your talking about on your side of the fence, so I'm sure you can find something more plausible to knock on than someones faith:goodjob:

Mike Lowrey
09-03-2008, 12:17 PM
Rich can you read? I mean DEFICIT it was spelled out for ya plain and simple i didn't need to expand you should already know the details behind the comment. Now answer what he has accomplished in 8 years in the white house... i mean WMD, Bin ladin, etc

That is it?! That is all you got?! He increased the deficit!

You are right! He is the worst president ever! No other president has EVER increased the deficit!!!!! /Sarcasm

Maniacc
09-03-2008, 12:18 PM
What the hell does that have to do with anything:thinking: quit blaming problems on someone's religion vs. there views on politics. Whether they believe in God and/or Jesus Christ has nothing to do with being a Republican or Democrat. Obama is a Christian...so what the hell does being a Christian have to do with it? Nothing...its just a way for you to express that you don't like Christians or religion or whatever. Find something better to Attack, than being ignorant. You seem smart and that you know what your talking about on your side of the fence, so I'm sure you can find something more plausible to knock on than someones faith:goodjob:
I could attack faith all day - if I wanted to. :ninja:

4dmin
09-03-2008, 12:19 PM

sir before commenting you need read carefully... he expressed people voting for him just b/c he is black we guess what the last election difference was what... CHRISTIANS why? they live in fear and needed to insure Bush could invoke Gods name for another 4 years in the white house. very valid statement.

The Ninja
This is how you know if someone is black.

Think about how they would be treated by the average white guy during the American Slave Trade.

I'm more than sure Obama woulda had his flesh torn and wife f*cked like every other nigg*r.

BobbyFresco
That is it?! That is all you got?! He increased the deficit!

You are right! He is the worst president ever! No other president has EVER increased the deficit!!!!! /Sarcasm

Can you kindly make a list of the positive things that Bush has done while in office?:thinking:

The Ninja
I'm not racist. :ninja:

The Ninja
09-03-2008, 12:22 PM
Definitely quoted the wrong thing. In regards to which presidents raised the deficit.

Just the republican ones! j/k

http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-the-debt-of-the-united-states.htm

Mike Lowrey
09-03-2008, 12:22 PM
Can you kindly make a list of the positive things that Bush has done while in office?:thinking:

I am still waiting for something that resembles a list of why Bush is the "Worst President Ever".....

4dmin
09-03-2008, 12:24 PM
I am still waiting for something that resembles a list of why Bush is the "Worst President Ever".....

i could give you 700+ billion but bush already spent those :lmfao:

The Ninja
09-03-2008, 12:25 PM

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

Repped.

BobbyFresco
09-03-2008, 12:26 PM

:rolleyes:

All you had to say was no, I can't. That simple.

Reaper
09-03-2008, 12:27 PM
sir before commenting you need read carefully... he expressed people voting for him just b/c he is black we guess what the last election difference was what... CHRISTIANS why? they live in fear and needed to insure Bush could invoke Gods name for another 4 years in the white house. very valid statement.

Please pm me where you get those statistics...Just trying to be civil, I just can't stand it when fingers are pointed and its not justified. So if you'd be so kind, I'd appreciate it.

Reaper
09-03-2008, 12:29 PM

That I'm not gonna lie made me laugh lol

4dmin
09-03-2008, 12:35 PM
Please pm me where you get those statistics...Just trying to be civil, I just can't stand it when fingers are pointed and its not justified. So if you'd be so kind, I'd appreciate it.

one of the biggest factors in last elect were Christians they got more involved then ever before. there was even possible inquiry into churches who were supporting candidates. it is easy to put the two together. bush + Jesus are best friends.

point being this election blacks/women are the factor that may make the difference. I'll have to drag up stats for you guy they are out there to support... this was discussed last election w/ us.

Reaper
09-03-2008, 12:39 PM
one of the biggest factors in last elect were christians they got more involved then ever before. there was even possible inquiry into churches who were supporting canidates. it is easy to put the two together. bush + jesus are best friends.

point being this election blacks/women are the factor that may make the difference.

Sorry if I came off rude/irritated. I just have my beliefs and just like anyone else if ya believe in something hardcore and it gets knocked on, ya wanna naturally defend it. I agree that blacks/woman are going to be the ones to make a difference in this election.

As far as bush and jesus being best friends...lololol

Ran
09-03-2008, 12:40 PM
The same way all the idiots on the other side of the fence will proclaim it's because all the naggers voted for Obama just because he's black, right?:rolleyes: Sure, I see the argument going both ways. If you would have read some of my previous posts regarding the subject, you would have seen that.

I'm starting to think that you want to be white really, really bad....Yeah, that's exactly it. I really really want to be white so I can drink Jack Daniels and hang with the Klan. :rolleyes:

4dmin
09-03-2008, 12:41 PM
Sorry if I came off rude/irritated. I just have my beliefs and just like anyone else if ya believe in something hardcore and it gets knocked on, ya wanna naturally defend it. I agree that blacks/woman are going to be the ones to make a difference in this election.

As far as bush and jesus being best friends...lololol

not its fine i'm always talk sh!t when this rolls around ask brett/jaime.... but i like to have real discussion other then answering questions w/ questions which seems to be the norm this year.

Stormhammer
09-03-2008, 12:45 PM
its because Obama is black you dumbasses

:D

Kaiser
09-03-2008, 12:48 PM

It should be some consolation to you then that those people don't actually pick the next president. They suggest who their state legislatures should send to pick the next president. Yay Electoral College!

Mike Lowrey
09-03-2008, 01:06 PM

All you had to say was "I got nothin" That is all.

Mike Lowrey
09-03-2008, 01:07 PM
It should be some consolation to you then that those people don't actually pick the next president. They suggest who their state legislatures should send to pick the next president. Yay Electoral College!

No shit. Their input is what send those electoral votes to which candidate.

ShooterMcGavin
09-03-2008, 01:07 PM
So by that definition, George is Mexican? I mean, he looks Mexican so...

no sh*t, welcome back to 2005 when this was first discussed :goodjob:

Ran
09-03-2008, 01:09 PM
no sh*t, welcome back to 2005 when this was first discussed :goodjob:I'm well aware that the stance has been what it is for a while now, but now it seems to be officially set according to American profiling.

AirMax95
09-03-2008, 01:19 PM
That term has always annoyed me when black people say they are AFRICAN AMERICAN. They are born and raised here but cant say AMERICAN, it has to be seperate from any other race and be AFRICAN AMERICAN, when 99.5% of the black population in the US has never even been to Africa :lmfao:

Some people in this country are African Americans, my self, sadly I am Black American, African-American, or just me, lol.

Why do I say sadly? Its because....well i don't want to get into that simply due to the nature and mindset of this web board.

As far as my view on the terms "black" and "African-American", this country is confused. Black is a race and a skin color, lol. African-American is black (color), black (race), and people from African descent.

So don't say that WE can't say American. There are color barriers in this world. If it was so simple, then we all would be Americans, period. No white, black, red, green.....

There is a difference in heritage, color, and nationality. Heritage gives light to the use of the term African-American.

*If the above made no sense, oh well, I tried!*

Mike Lowrey
09-03-2008, 01:22 PM
Some people in this country are African Americans, my self, sadly I am Black American, African-American, or just me, lol.

Why do I say sadly? Its because....well i don't want to get into that simply due to the nature and mindset of this web board.

As far as my view on the terms "black" and "African-American", this country is confused. Black is a race and a skin color, lol. African-American is black (color), black (race), and people from African descent.

So don't say that WE can't say American. There are color barriers in this world. If it was so simple, then we all would be Americans, period. No white, black, red, green.....

There is a difference in heritage, color, and nationality. Heritage gives light to the use of the term African-American.

*If the above made no sense, oh well, I tried!*

Are you an american citizen?

AirMax95
09-03-2008, 01:29 PM

Yes I am.

Nationality: American
Heritage: Mixture of African, Caucasian, and Indian
Race: Black

My above statement was an attempt to illustrate how our country tried to make it all politically correct.

Mike Lowrey
09-03-2008, 01:30 PM
Yes I am.

Nationality: American
Heritage: Mixture of African, Caucasian, and Indian
Race: Black

My above statement was to attempt to illustrate how our country tried to make it all politically correct.

Then your american. Simple.

Kevykev
09-03-2008, 01:30 PM
I've asked this question so many times an i've come to a conclusion.

simply stated:
"Black" is more of a DOMINANT gene that "white."

AirMax95
09-03-2008, 01:32 PM
Then your american. Simple.

I know what I am, but I was referring to the above post.

There are African-Americans in this country. No not every 'black" person, but they are PLENTY!

Obama has African heritage in him, his skin color is "black", so by this countrys definition, he is black.

4dmin
09-03-2008, 01:34 PM

simply stated:

sounds like something my buddy tony would say "WHITE AINT RIGHT" :lmfao:

Mike Lowrey
09-03-2008, 01:35 PM
Obama has African heritage in him, his skin color is "black", so by this countrys definition, he is black.

They want to claim him as black for convienence.

In order of percentages, he is:

1. White
2. Arabic
3. A far distant......black

This country judges by what they see. They see dark skin, they think black. To me, that is fucking stupid.

Mike Lowrey
09-03-2008, 01:36 PM

simply stated:

Obama is a cracka!

Admit it!

Kevykev
09-03-2008, 01:36 PM
sounds like something my buddy tony would say "WHITE AINT RIGHT" :lmfao:

i wouldn't even say that one LOLOL.

Brett
09-03-2008, 01:40 PM

How many black people can say they are African descent? How many people have parents from Africa and were born from true African natives or lived there then moved here? My guess, 0.01% So how can anyone say they are AFRICAN AMERICAN? If you were born here, you are AMERICAN!! regardless of color, why do people have to try and set thier race apart from anyone else and be so different to throw a country into the American mix that they have never been to nor have family directly from?

If you want to be technical, EVERYONE on the planet then is African because humans are from Africa and migrated then around the world, so can I then say I am AFRICAN AMERICAN? :lmfao:

Kevykev
09-03-2008, 01:41 PM
How many black people can say they are Afreican descent?

My guess, 0.01%

My guess is 0% :lmfao:

Mike Lowrey
09-03-2008, 01:42 PM
If you want to be technical, EVERYONE on the planet then is African because humans are from Africa and migrated then around the world, so can I then say I am AFRICAN AMERICAN? :lmfao:

Aww damn, its the negras.

The Ninja
They want to claim him as black for convienence.

In order of percentages, he is:

1. White
2. Arabic
3. A far distant......black

This country judges by what they see. They see dark skin, they think black. To me, that is fucking stupid.

LOL! This country has been judging by what they see since long before Obama, but since its inconvenient for you its now considered ****ed up?

The_ CaneCorso
Because people are stupid. Our black warehouse workers want to vote for Obama because he can "identify" with the poor, discriminated black man.

lol wut?

So they are poor because they are black?

Lizbiz101
09-03-2008, 01:43 PM
If you got at least 1% of black in you....then your black. Mariah Carey is 95% White and 5% Black, so she is black too.

Brett
My guess is 0% :lmfao:

fuk u :lmfao:

The_ CaneCorso

You could move

Mike Lowrey
09-03-2008, 01:44 PM
LOL! This country has been judging by what they see since long before Obama, but since its inconvenient for you its now considered ****ed up?

I know this has been going on a long time. I have always thought it was fucked up. I am just tired of hearing he is black. People need to STFU.

Brett
09-03-2008, 01:44 PM
If you got at least 1% of black in you....then your black. Mariah Carey is 95% White and 5% Black, so she is black too.

^^What math class did you take? :eek:

So if I pour a glass of milk and 95% is whole milk then add 5% water then its a glass of water? You just proved who the new dumb ass of this thread is :lmfao:

Mike Lowrey
09-03-2008, 01:45 PM
You could move

Why should I have to move because of some dumb shits. Take your a$$ packing. I'm staying.

The_ CaneCorso
09-03-2008, 01:45 PM

Its called playing a card...Like blacks have to have BET, BUT if white people had W.E.T. Then whites would be racists.Also if whites had a ALL white college like how there is a all black college then whites would be racist.

Sammich
09-03-2008, 01:46 PM
why do white people come up w/ the stupidest statistics...

4dmin
http://www.i2k.com/~freecaldwell/images/elephant2.jpg

:lmao:

Sammich
Its called playing a card...Like blacks have to have BET, BUT if white people had W.E.T. Then whites would be racists.Also if whites had a ALL white college like how there is a all black college then whites would be racist.

there are all white colleges...

Ran
09-03-2008, 01:47 PM
Its called playing a card...Like blacks have to have BET, BUT if white people had W.E.T. Then whites would be racists.Also if whites had a ALL white college like how there is a all black college then whites would be racist.Your dog is black and mine's white. Which means that my dog is better than yours and has a better chance of getting a job and going to college. Your dog could probably beat mine up though.

Brett
09-03-2008, 01:47 PM

Thats another thing that has always made me wonder, why is it like that in America? You know people would freak if we had WET and played reruns of beverly Hills 90210 and Happy Days :lmfao: Then whites would be racist!!

Brett
09-03-2008, 01:48 PM
why do white people come up w/ the stupidest statistics...

See your girls post with her math skills son, then ask again :lmfao:

Mike Lowrey
09-03-2008, 01:48 PM
For all you dumb fucks who saying 1% black = you black.....

The US states that in order to claim minority status, you have to be at least 12.5% (1/8) of that race.

so, Mariah is white, bitch!

Lizbiz101
09-03-2008, 01:49 PM
^^What math class did you take? :eek:

So if I pour a glass of milk and 95% is whole milk then add 5% water then its a glass of water? You just proved who the new dumb ass of this thread is :lmfao: I said if you got at least 1% Black in you then people say your black. That's the way society has it made, don't get mad at me playa, I just tell it like it is.

Brett
Well her math skills must be from Atlanta or Clayton County public schools, so to her 5% is like 100% :lmfao:

Ran
so, Mariah is white, bitch!Why would you actually want to share an ethnicity with Mariah Carey?

Sammich
leisa's math skills are up to....oh sh*t i'm talkin to leisa's husband

*runs*

Brett
I said if you got at least 1% Black in you then people say your black. That's the way society has it made, don't get mad at me playa, I just tell it like it is.

I dont know anyone who walks up to someone and thinks, Wow, you are 1% black... You a BROTHA!!! C'Mon be real

Lizbiz101
09-03-2008, 01:50 PM
so, Mariah is white, bitch! Negative, She is black.

Sammich
Why would you actually want to share an ethnicity with Mariah Carey?
hell naw we dont claim mariah carey..we gave that bish away for tiger woods:D

Mike Lowrey

:lmfao: pwned.

Lizbiz101
09-03-2008, 01:51 PM
I dont know anyone who walks up to someone and thinks, Wow, you are 1% black... You a BROTHA!!! C'Mon be real Just forget it, it went way over your head. :lmfao:

Ran
09-03-2008, 01:51 PM
we gave that bish away for tiger woods:DYeah, and Tiger Woods wants nothing to do with you. Don't worry though, us Korean's were happy to pick him up. Good job. :lmfao:

Sammich
09-03-2008, 01:52 PM
Yeah, and Tiger Woods wants nothing to do with you. Don't worry though, us Korean's were happy to pick him up. Good job. :lmfao:

fuk u ran...we'll take bruce lee's dead ass

Mike Lowrey
09-03-2008, 01:52 PM
Yeah, and Tiger Woods wants nothing to do with you. Don't worry though, us Korean's were happy to pick him up. Good job. :lmfao:

:lmfao: :lmfao:

Asians finally got someone! :lmfao:

AirMax95
09-03-2008, 01:53 PM
How many black people can say they are Afreican descent? How many people have parents from Africa and were born from true African natives or lived there then moved here? My guess, 0.01% So how can anyone say they are AFRICAN AMERICAN? If you were born here, you are AMERICAN!! regardless of color, why do people have to try and set thier race apart from anyone else and be so different to throw a country into the American mix that they have never been to nor have family directly from?

Its not setting their race apart!

I said that there IS a difference. Our country as a whole tosses the terms around, from job apps to surveys, media and politics.

There are AFRICANS coming to AMERICA gaining CITIZENSHIP very often. Does that not coin them AFRICAN-AMERICAN? If I am wrong correct me.

I agree that if you are born here, you are AMERICAN with a different HERITAGE.

There are asian americans, lol........

The_ CaneCorso
09-03-2008, 01:53 PM

maybe we should say white american, asian american, just so we can be cool and try to stand out

Brett
09-03-2008, 01:55 PM
There are AFRICANS coming to AMERICA gaining CITIZENSHIP very often. Does that not coin them AFRICAN-AMERICAN? If I am wrong correct me.

I agree that if you are born here, you are AMERICAN with a different HERITAGE.

There are asian americans, lol........

EXACTLY, but most black people say they are African American and like you said they are from there directly, you are AMERICAN only

Stormhammer
IMO you're only an African-American if you came here from Africa ( as in you were born in Africa ) and became a US Citizen.

So that means a white South African can be an African-American. Ironic no?

4dmin
this thread sounds like another episode of

http://www.incompetentpictures.com/sitefiles/Racial%20Draft.jpg

Brett
Just forget it, it went way over your head. :lmfao:

So which was it, Clayton County or Atlanta Public Schools? Tell me!! LOL

Ran
There are asian americans, lol........If you ask an Asian what their ethnicity is, then they'll tell you if they're Chinese, Japanese, Korean, ect...

However, most Asian people will refer to themselves as simply "American" when it comes to this subject. :goodjob:

itsjustdee
09-03-2008, 01:56 PM
bush sucks rich! :)

hehehe lurf u.

The_ CaneCorso
Why should I have to move because of some dumb shits. Take your a$$ packing. I'm staying.

Im fine here, Im not bitching

Sammich
this thread sounds like another episode of

http://www.incompetentpictures.com/sitefiles/Racial%20Draft.jpg

wu tang clang aint nothin to fuk w/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrwG6_Z0sjU

itsjustdee
If you ask an Asian what their ethnicity is, then they'll tell you if they're Chinese, Japanese, Korean, ect...

However, most Asian people will refer to themselves as simply "American". :goodjob:

I don't know what you're talking about Ran. I refer myself to being Laotian, thank you very much! :D

Stormhammer
09-03-2008, 01:57 PM
Your dog is black and mine's white. Which means that my dog is better than yours and has a better chance of getting a job and going to college. Your dog could probably beat mine up though.

LLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Mike Lowrey
09-03-2008, 01:58 PM
bush sucks rich! :)

hehehe lurf u.

What up, Dee?!

Been a while! Where the hell have you been, girl?!

4dmin
09-03-2008, 01:59 PM
repost it b/c i'm not sure if everyone saw it... worth 2x post

http://www.i2k.com/%7Efreecaldwell/images/elephant2.jpg

discuss.

The_ CaneCorso
Your dog is black and mine's white. Which means that my dog is better than yours and has a better chance of getting a job and going to college. Your dog could probably beat mine up though.
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There are fawn cane corsos, well thats light brown not white. My dog has white on her chest so is she mixed race? :crazy:

Tracy
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_drop_rule

The one-drop rule is a historical colloquial term in the United States that holds that a person with any trace of African ancestry is considered black unless having an alternative non-white ancestry which he or she can claim, such as Native American, Asian, Arab, or Australian aboriginal.[1] It developed most strongly out of the binary culture of long years of institutionalized slavery.

This notion of invisible/intangible membership in a "racial" group has seldom been applied to people of Native American ancestry (see Race in the United States for details). The concept has been chiefly applied to those of black African ancestry. As Langston Hughes wrote, "You see, unfortunately, I am not black. There are lots of different kinds of blood in our family. But here in the United States, the word 'Negro' is used to mean anyone who has any Negro blood at all in his veins. In Africa, the word is more pure. It means all Negro, therefore black. I am brown."[2]

During the Black Pride era of the Civil Rights Movement, the stigma associated with sub-Saharan ancestry was turned to a socio-political advantage.[3].............................

Some consequences of the one-drop rule

Mainly because of the one-drop rule, there are many pale-skinned people who are considered black. In many of these instances, the person can actually have more white ancestry than black. There are examples of how this could happen through the generations. During slavery, there could have been a mulatto person, who because of the one-drop rule, was considered black. If they then had a child with a white person, the child would have been one-quarter black, but still considered black. There are numerous people through American history who had more Caucasian than sub-Saharan (Black) heritage, but were generally, or often, considered black. Examples would include Sally Hemings and G.K. Butterfield.

However, such people today are the exception, not the rule. The average person who self-identifies as black in America has at least 53% of their ancestors from sub-Saharan Africa. Only 10% of Americans who self-identify as black are less than 50% sub-Saharan in ancestry.......................................... ..........

itsjustdee

AirMax95
09-03-2008, 02:00 PM
EXACTLY, but most black people say they are African American and like you said they are from there directly, you are AMERICAN only

we agreed from the beginning, lol.

Not all of us do it, lol. :D

collins
09-03-2008, 02:00 PM
he has black in him, and when it comes to classing someone, he looks black, and so of course everyone in america says he's black. If you are any % black, you're a black. That's just the facts.

so what you're sayin is that he's a nappy headed hoe?

~runs~

itsjustdee
09-03-2008, 02:01 PM
What up, Dee?!

Been a while! Where the hell have you been, girl?!

Nothing here at work, taking a break. Hehe.
We moved to Ohio to be closer to my parents.
How have you been?

Mike Lowrey
09-03-2008, 02:01 PM
Tracy FTW!

Ran
09-03-2008, 02:02 PM
I don't know what you're talking about Ran. I refer myself to being Laotian, thank you very much! :DWhy would you go and do that? You just busted up my rhythm. :(

Lizbiz101
So which was it, Clayton County or Atlanta Public Schools? Tell me!! LOL Neither lol :goodjob: don't worry, next time I'll make sure I explain stuff in detail for you.

Mike Lowrey
How have you been?

Well, you left me here with Brett.....How do you think I am doing? :lmfao:

Tracy
09-03-2008, 02:03 PM
Tracy FTW!

I only read the first post...so I hope we are still on topic. It's IA, so somehow i doubt it:)

Mike Lowrey
09-03-2008, 02:04 PM
I only read the first post...so I hope we are still on topic. It's IA, so somehow i doubt it:)

LOL......We did alot of thread swerving! :lmfao:

Ran
09-03-2008, 02:04 PM
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There are fawn cane corsos, well thats light brown not white. My dog has white on her chest so is she mixed race? :crazy:That depends, what % white is she? :lmfao:

itsjustdee
09-03-2008, 02:05 PM
Well, you left me here with Brett.....How do you think I am doing? :lmfao:

Oh..dang well I'm sorry about that. :rolleyes: HEHHEHEH

itsjustdee
09-03-2008, 02:05 PM

If it's about black people, we always stay on topic! :D LOL? hehehe

Stormhammer
09-03-2008, 02:11 PM
I guess I'm a Canadian-American.

Crazy Asian
09-03-2008, 02:13 PM
SHUTUP DEE!! GET BACK IN THE KITCHEN!!!! YOU KNOW YOUR ASIAN AND YOUR FREAKING JOB IS TO TAKE CARE OF THE KID AND THE FOOD!!! NOW PARK YOUR ASS OVER THERE!!!

Ran
09-03-2008, 02:14 PM
I guess I'm a Canadian-American.http://i34.tinypic.com/29ge805.jpg

Total_Blender
09-03-2008, 02:14 PM
BUT if white people had W.E.T. .

There is an all White people TV network. Its called CMT (Country Music Television) :lmfao:

itsjustdee
09-03-2008, 02:15 PM
SHUTUP DEE!! GET BACK IN THE KITCHEN!!!! YOU KNOW YOUR ASIAN AND YOUR FREAKING JOB IS TO TAKE CARE OF THE KID AND THE FOOD!!! NOW PARK YOUR ASS OVER THERE!!!

shuddup you dirt bag. go back to buford hwy and make me some galbi biatch!

Ran
09-03-2008, 02:16 PM
There is an all White people TV network. Its called CMT (Country Music Television) :lmfao:Cowboy Troy does not agree.

http://i37.tinypic.com/2rc3ig9.jpg

Crazy Asian
09-03-2008, 02:19 PM
shuddup you dirt bag. go back to buford hwy and make me some galbi biatch!

YOU STFU!!! AND GET YOUR ARSE BACK TO GA SO I CAN FORCE FEED YOU KALBI, WHILE I MAKE OOGLY FACE EXPRESSION AT YOUR BABY!!!

Sammich
09-03-2008, 02:19 PM
Cowboy Troy does not agree.

http://i37.tinypic.com/2rc3ig9.jpg

one black man infiltrates the whole CMT and fux up the whites:lmfao:

Crazy Asian
09-03-2008, 02:21 PM
One asian man infilatrate the whole CMT and fux up the enitre world.

Total_Blender
09-03-2008, 02:23 PM
Cowboy Troy does not agree.

I heard he's only 43% Black. :lmfao:

Sammich
09-03-2008, 02:23 PM
One asian man infilatrate the whole CMT and fux up the enitre world.

we aint talkin bout dude from american idol

Crazy Asian
09-03-2008, 02:24 PM
STFU YOU WISH YOU WERE WHITE!!!

Sammich
09-03-2008, 02:24 PM
STFU YOU WISH YOU WERE WHITE!!!

i wish i was white so i could bang more azn chicks

itsjustdee
09-03-2008, 02:26 PM
i wish i was white so i could bang more azn chicks

shuddup neekro.

Sammich
09-03-2008, 02:27 PM
shuddup neekro.

dee tell the truth...jazz mine is half black..thats why the back of her hair consist of naps

Crazy Asian
09-03-2008, 02:31 PM
^ your gay sammich

itsjustdee
09-03-2008, 02:38 PM
dee tell the truth...jazz mine is half black..thats why the back of her hair consist of naps

hell nooooo jas is not half black!!

Brett
09-03-2008, 02:40 PM
How have you been?

When does Ricky go out there, and god help the mid west when he does :D

Sammich
09-03-2008, 03:06 PM
hell nooooo jas is not half black!!

lies motherfuker:lmfao:

The_ CaneCorso
09-03-2008, 05:37 PM
There is an all White people TV network. Its called CMT (Country Music Television) :lmfao:

hey i saw a black man on there. Cowboy troy I think

The_ CaneCorso
09-03-2008, 05:38 PM
You know he blacks hate micheal phelps cause he is white

Friggintitsman
09-03-2008, 06:01 PM
If you aren't white you are black.

/thread

Sammich
09-04-2008, 08:00 AM
shake

and bake

MistaCee
09-04-2008, 08:27 AM
Obama is black! Dont take that away from us. lol

MistaCee
09-04-2008, 08:28 AM
hey i saw a black man on there. Cowboy troy I think

Theres white people on BET too.

Tiff-O-Bitties
09-04-2008, 09:19 AM

Obama is:

50.00% Caucasion (White)
43.75% Arabic
6.25% Black

Discuss.....

Props.. That was really bothering me too... :goodjob:

nsany(atl)
09-04-2008, 11:12 AM
well, actually he is not the "First" black President, John Hanson was. You can find him on the back of the 2 dollar bill signing the constution.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Hanson

DeeAOne
09-04-2008, 11:14 AM
if you have a drop of black in you, youre black.

/thread.

lol j/k

Total_Blender
09-04-2008, 12:47 PM
Black isn't something that is scientific, it is something that is culturally defined. If you were to meet Barack Obama not knowing who he was and without your handy chart that complies his ethnicity into neat little percentages, you would say that he's Black. He self-identifies as Black and a majority of people (both Black and White) believe him to be Black. Regardless of his actual pedigree, Obama has lived the experience of an African American in the US, no one can deny him that.:goodjob:

Sammich
09-04-2008, 12:51 PM
TR00F

AirMax95
09-04-2008, 12:55 PM
Werd...

tony
09-04-2008, 12:59 PM
Honestly by those standards who is really black any more? Look at a black person's skin tone.. even mine and you can tell somewhere down the line someone crossed over.

He's black, get over it.

Mike Lowrey
09-04-2008, 01:06 PM
Honestly by those standards who is really black any more? Look at a black person's skin tone.. even mine and you can tell somewhere down the line someone crossed over.

He's black, get over it.

Yeah, there is a sound arguement. :rolleyes:

When I was graduating highschool and applying for Grants, etc. I noticed something. There were individuals applying under a minority status to qualify for certain grants, etc. They never identified as that minority, and frankly never considered it until they knew there was money involved.

Minority status whenever it benefits them.....

AirMax95
09-04-2008, 01:17 PM
Yeah, there is a sound arguement. :rolleyes:

When I was graduating highschool and applying for Grants, etc. I noticed something. There were individuals applying under a minority status to qualify for certain grants, etc. They never identified as that minority, and frankly never considered it until they knew there was money involved.

Minority status whenever it benefits them.....

Some people are losers ;)

tony
09-04-2008, 01:22 PM
Rich, please tell me you're not ignorant enough to think just because someones grandparents are black that they are of pure African Heritage? Theres hardly any blacks that are, between the racial lines crossed with Indians as well as other cultures over the past 300 years there are not many truly "black" Americans excluding those that have migrated over the past century.

So again, if Obama isn't black then a lot of us aren't.

And you guys kill me with these percentages. So now through the help of the internet you can dictate the percentage of someones genetic makeup? Give me a break.. you dont know what could be in that mans blood line.

Mike Lowrey
09-04-2008, 01:29 PM
Rich, please tell me you're not ignorant enough to think just because someones grandparents are black that they are of pure African Heritage? Theres hardly any blacks that are, between the racial lines crossed with Indians as well as other cultures over the past 300 years there are not many truly "black" Americans excluding those that have migrated over the past century.

So again, if Obama isn't black then a lot of us aren't.

And you guys kill me with these percentages. So now through the help of the internet you can dictate the percentage of someones genetic makeup? Give me a break.. you dont know what could be in that mans blood line.

I would be with you if it were anything close to being his racial makeup. Race by convienence. It helps his cause, so run with it.

Yeah, I'm sure with his ivy league education, he can surely identify with the struggles of the "black" man from the hood. :rolleyes: :lmfao:

tony
09-04-2008, 01:33 PM
I would be with you if it were anything close to being his racial makeup. Race by convienence. It helps his cause, so run with it.

Yeah, I'm sure with his ivy league education, he can surely identify with the struggles of the "black" man from the hood. :rolleyes: :lmfao:

He grew up without his father, I'm sure he can relate a lot more than you would think. I'm not saying feel sorry for him, he's made well for himself and his family but just like there are whites and hispanics from all walks of life.. you have blacks like that too. Nobody choose their race, you just work with the hand you are dealt and Obama just happens to be black.

Mike Lowrey
09-04-2008, 01:38 PM
He grew up without his father, I'm sure he can relate a lot more than you would think. I'm not saying feel sorry for him, he's made well for himself and his family but just like there are whites and hispanics from all walks of life.. you have blacks like that too. Nobody choose their race, you just work with the hand you are dealt and Obama just happens to be black.

Do you deny that "identifying as a black man" is helping his campaign? Certainly would help black identify with him more......

Total_Blender
09-04-2008, 01:42 PM
If you don't like it then why don't you and all the other people saying "Obama isn't really Black" run for president as a Black man. Seriously, tell people you are Black and challenge them to prove you aren't. See how seriously they take your campaign. :lmfao:

tony
09-04-2008, 01:57 PM
Do you deny that "identifying as a black man" is helping his campaign? Certainly would help black identify with him more......

I've never thought being black gave anyone an edge to being elected. I'll admit the point he is at now, yes it benefits him to be a minority, he gets tons of press coverage cause of it.

Tracy
09-04-2008, 05:16 PM
I can't wait until all Americans are brown so we can get over this shi.it

Mike Lowrey
09-05-2008, 07:00 AM

The we can all ask......"What can brown do for you?" lol

Kevykev
09-05-2008, 07:16 AM

It'll always be something with the human race.

"Look at those fkcin Light Browns, they make me sick" :lmfao:

VIP Style
09-05-2008, 11:45 AM
who cares, whats the relevance in you posting this? we just need somebody to get this country back on track black or white who gives a fuk

Obama is:

50.00% Caucasion (White)
43.75% Arabic
6.25% Black

Discuss.....

Sammich
09-05-2008, 11:49 AM

*GETS ON ONE KNEE*

WILL YOU MARRY ME?

Mike Lowrey
09-05-2008, 11:51 AM
who cares, whats the relevance in you posting this? we just need somebody to get this country back on track black or white who gives a fuk

The point is claiming minority status for personal gain. It is helping his campain. period.

AirMax95
09-05-2008, 12:01 PM
The point is claiming minority status for personal gain. It is helping his campain. period.

I am sick and tired of this lame ass arguement.

Point blank and period, blame society and the on going views of the majority of this nation, not Obama.

If you look at him you see........yep you guessed right, black.

If you look at Colin Powell you see......dang, black again.

If you look at Michael Jackson you see.....maybe white, but he is black too.

Society knows what he is, are you missing that? If he wasn't running for office, white people would view as a black man who is educated. Since he is running, you try to discredit his race too? Give me a ****ing break!

Everyone else on this earth sees a black man, not a 23% black 50% whtie, etc.

Stop this stupid ****ing % game of how much of something someone is. This color game is not working.

Mike Lowrey
09-05-2008, 12:17 PM
I am sick and tired of this lame ass arguement.

Point blank and period, blame society and the on going views of the majority of this nation, not Obama.

If you look at him you see........yep you guessed right, black.

If you look at Colin Powell you see......dang, black again.

If you look at Michael Jackson you see.....maybe white, but he is black too.

Society knows what he is, are you missing that? If he wasn't running for office, white people would view as a black man who is educated. Since he is running, you try to discredit his race too? Give me a ****ing break!

Everyone else on this earth sees a black man, not a 23% black 50% whtie, etc.

Stop this stupid ****ing % game of how much of something someone is. This color game is not working.

Hahahaha....

The US states that to claim minority status you must be 1/8 (12.5%) of that minority. That rule applies to ALL americans.

Are you saying that he should have special treatment?

Should we all take a poll so that we each know how society sees us, and use that as our race? Is that what you propose?

AirMax95
09-05-2008, 12:44 PM
Hahahaha....

The US states that to claim minority status you must be 1/8 (12.5%) of that minority. That rule applies to ALL americans.

Are you saying that he should have special treatment?

Should we all take a poll so that we each know how society sees us, and use that as our race? Is that what you propose?

Sadly, we ALL should. Every last one of us. That way we can add a bunch of new options for the 2010 consensus!

My point is this, if he checked the "white" box on a form, he would be told he was wrong. No one would go and check his percentages, in our country color reigns all. No way around it.

What does race have to do with being a leader? He considers himself a black man, since forever, not recently. Why now, when he get closer to possibly winning the election does it really f'ing matter? Let some white people tell it, if he as .00000001% of black in him he is a BLACK PERSON (or the worse word :???: )

Remember, at one point (still now!) many black people did not think he was Black enough (which disgust me), he was not the stereotypical African-American (good, sets a damn good example of how to be), and even further a black person tried to call him out on it (an ignorant creep from up North). So by saying he has an advantage is far from the truth.

Republicans have played this race as dirty as they come. Pulling **** out of magic hats to stop a MIXED AMERICAN (make you feel better?) from even getting CLOSE to becoming president. The Republican theory, flame me if you want, is to keep it white.

VIP Style
09-05-2008, 12:52 PM
you could not have made your point any better.:goodjob:
Sadly, we ALL should. Every last one of us. That way we can add a bunch of new options for the 2010 consensus!

My point is this, if he checked the "white" box on a form, he would be told he was wrong. No one would go and check his percentages, in our country color reigns all. No way around it.

What does race have to do with being a leader? He considers himself a black man, since forever, not recently. Why now, when he get closer to possibly winning the election does it really f'ing matter? Let some white people tell it, if he as .00000001% of black in him he is a BLACK PERSON (or the worse word :???: )

Remember, at one point (still now!) many black people did not think he was Black enough (which disgust me), he was not the stereotypical African-American (good, sets a damn good example of how to be), and even further a black person tried to call him out on it (an ignorant creep from up North). So by saying he has an advantage is far from the truth.

Republicans have played this race as dirty as they come. Pulling **** out of magic hats to stop a MIXED AMERICAN (make you feel better?) from even getting CLOSE to becoming president. The Republican theory, flame me if you want, is to keep it white.