PDA

View Full Version : Who is the Biggest Obama Nutswinger/C*cksucker?

Mike Lowrey
09-03-2008, 10:28 AM
Discuss....

Sammich
09-03-2008, 10:29 AM
turdlag

Ran
09-03-2008, 10:31 AM
lol @ poll

I think Tony can be put up there too. He seems big on the Obama boat.

blacknightteg
09-03-2008, 10:31 AM
everyone who's not dumb as fuk and votes mccain is.

Mike Lowrey
09-03-2008, 10:33 AM
everyone who's not dumb as fuk and votes mccain is.

^^^ Retarded kids that way..

------------------------>

BKgen®
09-03-2008, 10:33 AM
i wonder if obama's suits are 100% cotton :ninja:

~runs~

blacknightteg
09-03-2008, 10:35 AM

i dont listen to old men :2up:

Mike Lowrey
09-03-2008, 10:37 AM
i dont listen to old men :2up:

LOL.....

so you like little boys? You and George should talk... :lmfao:

4dmin
09-03-2008, 10:38 AM

no you get retarded kids when you bang palin :lmfao:

i'm sorry i don't want to endure another 4 years of failed policy and BS talk from republicans. i mean for all of the mccain/bush supporters on the board you would think you could give + comments on what your party has done for america in the past 2 terms. bush has failed to seek support on both sides b/c he is robot of failed policy and his pride will not allow him to make substantial change in the US. again you will probably comment "you think Obama will?" which just strengthens my previous statement about republicans spouting w/o anything to show for.

Mike Lowrey
09-03-2008, 10:39 AM

You sayin' he is Palin's son?

Oh snap! This is springer shit! :lmfao:

Leisa
09-03-2008, 10:42 AM

Paul, thats a horrible thing to say... you ought to be ashamed... :(

4dmin
09-03-2008, 10:44 AM
Paul, thats a horrible thing to say... you ought to be ashamed... :(

hell no i'm not ashamed... i was having a retarded kid i would abort. sorry but i'm fine w/ scrambled eggs. this is what happens when a woman is too old to have children. besides if palin wasn't busy being preggers she could of been watching what her 4 other kids were doing obviously sex talk was never done in her household. :goodjob:

bigdare23
LOL@admin

Sport1.3
i voted for both of them

blacknightteg

i'm sorry i don't want to endure another 4 years of failed policy and BS talk from republicans. i mean for all of the mccain/bush supporters on the board you would think you could give + comments on what your party has done for america in the past 2 terms. bush has failed to seek support on both sides b/c he is robot of failed policy and his pride will not allow him to make substantial change in the US. again you will probably comment "you think Obama will?" which just strengthens my previous statement about republicans spouting w/o anything to show for.

the dumb republicans don't want to admit they failed and try and correct it. they dont want to look week which shows so badly. they havent done one good thing for this country n the past 8 years, and anyone who throws a surplus of money out the door and makes our country into serious debt is by far a fuking retard.

4dmin
09-03-2008, 10:47 AM
the dumb republicans don't want to admit they failed and try and correct it. they dont want to look week which shows so badly. they havent done one good thing for this country n the past 8 years, and anyone who throws a surplus of money out the door and makes our country into serious debt is by far a fuking retard.

Iraq has a surplus of funding and we are still throwing away 10 BILLION i said it 10 BILLION a month at a war that hasn't produced sh!t.

Why on earth should we pass off shore drilling when IRAQ has a sh!t ton of oil and we are just giving them money left/right to rebuild their country? Why b/c republicans like Bush are in it for personal gain. He and his friends have made millions in the oil business and while American families are scrapping by he is trying to figure out how to make more $ off of American public.

Kevykev
09-03-2008, 10:48 AM
Hey, that poll isn't FAIR!

Sport1.3
09-03-2008, 10:49 AM
hell no i'm not ashamed... i was having a retarded kid i would abort. sorry but i'm fine w/ scrambled eggs. this is what happens when a woman is too old to have children. besides if palin wasn't busy being preggers she could of been watching what her 4 other kids were doing obviously sex talk was never done in her household. :goodjob:

Atleast she is there to support her daughter, no one is perfect. They are from Alaska for fvck sake, i'm sure intercourse is one of 3 things they have to do when there isnt light 19.5 hrs a day through the entire month of june :lmao:

BKgen®
09-03-2008, 10:49 AM
RON PAUL FTW

:ninja:

Leisa
09-03-2008, 10:56 AM

you know I am going to have to disagree with you on this subject. I am sure that with her age that her ob/gyn did all of the test, amniocentesis.. ultrasounds galore, I can assure you prior to her having this baby she new it had down syndrome. Maybe she is totally against abortion, maybe she thought that she could provide the child with a loving home, etc. But when it comes to the "sex talk" with her children, I can assure you that her "17" year old had this talk, but she is a soon to be adult, maybe her birth control failed, maybe the condom broke, we dont know... but I can assure you the mother (or parents) did not fail her despite what you may think. Unfortunately a parent cant be with the daughter 24/7 days a week, its impossible, trust me. The daughter and Levi had intended on marrying with or without them being pregnant.

SenorJ
09-03-2008, 10:56 AM
i'm voting mickey mouse.

Mike Lowrey
09-03-2008, 10:58 AM
LOL @ Paul's ignorance.

But, to be expected considering....

4dmin
09-03-2008, 11:04 AM
you know I am going to have to disagree with you on this subject. I am sure that with her age that her ob/gyn did all of the test, amniocentesis.. ultrasounds galore, I can assure you prior to her having this baby she new it had down syndrome. Maybe she is totally against abortion, maybe she thought that she could provide the child with a loving home, etc. But when it comes to the "sex talk" with her children, I can assure you that her "17" year old had this talk, but she is a soon to be adult, maybe her birth control failed, maybe the condom broke, we dont know... but I can assure you the mother (or parents) did not fail her despite what you may think. Unfortunately a parent cant be with the daughter 24/7 days a week, its impossible, trust me. The daughter and Levi had intended on marrying with or without them being pregnant.

who cares if she knew it was going to have down syndrome? point being i wouldn't want a child with such. you do know they are called SPECIAL NEEDS children for a reason? it is b/c they require more time/attention. so again i propose who is going to be watching the DS baby while she is globe trotting? obviously not her or her husband b/c they couldn't instill enough in their 17 yr old not to get preggers.

I further want to ask how on earth you think a 17 is an adult. I'm sorry but 17, 18, 21, etc are not adults. You know what makes you an adult... being able to support yourself and others. Their daughter if far from doing that. I'm sure she is real grown up. Most schools in metro areas don't even allow teen pregnancy, but I'm sure being in the po-dunk town of Wasilla there is probably only one HS.

Republicans always whine about democrats crying over sh!t - on this issue i've never heard such back pedaling. "oh atleast she is keeping the baby", "oh they are gonna get married" - WTF do you know how dumb that sh!t sounds? this jerry springer BS does not need to be running our country.

Leisa
09-03-2008, 11:08 AM
who cares if she knew it was going to have down syndrome? point being i wouldn't want a child with such. you do know they are called SPECIAL NEEDS children for a reason? it is b/c they require more time/attention. so again i propose who is going to be watching the DS baby while she is globe trotting? obviously not her or her husband b/c they couldn't instill enough in their 17 yr old not to get preggers.

I further want to ask how on earth you think a 17 is an adult. I'm sorry but 17, 18, 21, etc are not adults. You know what makes you an adult... being able to support yourself and others. Their daughter if far from doing that. I'm sure she is real grown up. Most schools in metro areas don't even allow teen pregnancy, but I'm sure being in the po-dunk town of Wasilla there is probably only one HS.

Republicans always whine about democrats crying over sh!t - on this issue i've never heard such back pedaling. "oh atleast she is keeping the baby", "oh they are gonna get married" - WTF do you know how dumb that sh!t sounds? this jerry springer BS does not need to be running our country.

We dont even know this family so how can you sit there and assume all these things, its ridiculous... what do you want to hear democratics are right and republicans are wrong... I wont give you that satisfaction.. however I will say this.. each candidate has their own flaws we can go through this all day long, but I have got work to do...

4dmin
09-03-2008, 11:10 AM
LOL @ Paul's ignorance.

But, to be expected considering....

I'm ignorant :lmfao:

This is prime example of republican comments - um lets give two bit comments w/o anything to back sh!t up. I'm sorry I actually read compared to most of the Fox news spoon fed sh!t I've heard on these boards for the past couple of weeks.

Only a handful of people have even give supporting comments for either side: Mike, Tony, Jaime, etc :cheers:

Sport1.3
09-03-2008, 11:11 AM

17 is the legal age of consent almost countrywide. She is old enough to make her own decisions. Unfortunately she gambled and lost

Sport1.3
09-03-2008, 11:13 AM
technically speaking, you can live on your own at the age of 16 in the united states.....

what is your definition of "adult"?

Mike Lowrey
09-03-2008, 11:14 AM
Paul, I am sorry, but your ignorance is astounding. Take a look at the country as a whole. A 17-year-old pregnant? Sadly that is not a surprise. Not saying I agree with it, I don't, but it is far too common.

Name one President who was "as advertised" and perfect. You can't. Everyone has problems, issues, skeletons. Here again, not saying I agree, just saying it is.

Are you saying that because their daughter made a mistake, that in someway reduces the capability of the mother to run/help run the country? I think not. Who are you to judge how they raised their daughter? Have you raised one? Do you have that experience?

4dmin
09-03-2008, 11:17 AM
We dont even know this family so how can you sit there and assume all these things, its ridiculous... what do you want to hear democratics are right and republicans are wrong... I wont give you that satisfaction.. however I will say this.. each candidate has their own flaws we can go through this all day long, but I have got work to do...

I HONESTLY DON'T UNDERSTAND THE MAJORITY OF YOU. THIS IS PROBLEM W/ AMERICA. REPUBLICANS ARE SUPPOSED TO STAND FOR MORAL FIBER ABOVE AND BEYOND ANYONE.

REPUBLICANS PICK SOMEONE WHO HAS A JERRY SPRINGER LIFE AND YOU MAKE EXCUSES FOR THEM :thinking: THESE PEOPLE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE AMERICAN HEROES, EXAMPLES OF WHAT AMERICA IS ABOUT. YOU WANT AN EXAMPLE OF GETTING PREGGERS AT 17 TO BE OK FOR AMERICA? I'M SORRY BUT EVEN THOUGH I LIVE IN THE SOUTH THAT IS NOT OK IN MY HOME.

Mike Lowrey
09-03-2008, 11:17 AM
I'm ignorant :lmfao:

This is prime example of republican comments - um lets give two bit comments w/o anything to back sh!t up. I'm sorry I actually read compared to most of the Fox news spoon fed sh!t I've heard on these boards for the past couple of weeks.

Only a handful of people have even give supporting comments for either side: Mike, Tony, Jaime, etc :cheers:

Then look at you own comment then Paul. You stated that the reason she had a "special needs baby" was that she was too old. That is not true. There are far too many variable that can cause such a condition, and age is but one of those variables. Since when did you become a doctor and are prepared to make that diagnosis? So, on those grounds, my comment stands. There is your supporting arguement. Next time, back up YOUR 2-bit comments. :goodjob:

Sport1.3
09-03-2008, 11:22 AM
Paul, I am sorry, but your ignorance is astounding. Take a look at the country as a whole. A 17-year-old pregnant? Sadly that is not a surprise. Not saying I agree with it, I don't, but it is far too common.

Name one President who was "as advertised" and perfect. You can't. Everyone has problems, issues, skeletons. Here again, not saying I agree, just saying it is.

Are you saying that because their daughter made a mistake, that in someway reduces the capability of the mother to run/help run the country? I think not. Who are you to judge how they raised their daughter? Have you raised one? Do you have that experience?

I agree, her daughter made a mistake and her mother and her are doing everything thing in their power to make the best of a bad situation. They aren’t hiding it, and they aren’t lying about it or making some sob story out of it......aren’t these admirable traits you look for in the future president/VP? No matter the situation, they will fight for a resolution. Honestly, something like this shows great character, and a strong family bond. Its also something that makes her that much more human, a means to connect with the public

Total_Blender
09-03-2008, 11:24 AM
Palin is completely against abortion even in cases of rape and incest. :eek:

Her family issues aren't a big deal IMO. But her political positions and lack of experience are what keep me from taking her seriously as a candidate.

4dmin
09-03-2008, 11:25 AM

You don't agree w/ it but your OK w/ this women and her family being a role model of america. I'm sorry but someone needs to reevaluate standards. If you can't see there is enough disarray in her household how do you expect her to run this country?

You keep implying "daughter made a mistake"... where are the parents? she is in HS and her mother is Governor of Alaska. i'm sorry but anyone HS child that comes home preggers has FAILED. there is a reason on why birth control and taking an interest in your child was created.

I can judge anyone i want that is part of being American FREEDOM for which our founders died for. I'm sorry but I have higher standards for elected officials - president/vp are two HIGHEST elected officials in the US and i expect them to be moral, just and intelligent.

Mike Lowrey
09-03-2008, 11:31 AM
You don't agree w/ it but your OK w/ this women and her family being a role model of america. I'm sorry but someone needs to reevaluate standards. If you can't see there is enough disarray in her household how do you expect her to run this country?

You keep implying "daughter made a mistake"... where are the parents? she is in HS and her mother is Governor of Alaska. i'm sorry but anyone HS child that comes home preggers has FAILED. there is a reason on why birth control and taking an interest in your child was created.

I can judge anyone i want that is part of being American FREEDOM for which our founders died for. I'm sorry but I have higher standards for elected officials - president/vp are two HIGHEST elected officials in the US and i expect them to be moral, just and intelligent.

It is funny how you can judge on something you know nothing about and have not experienced. How can you say the parents have failed? You don't know the situation. Hell you don't have kids! How the hell can you comment on this anyway! :goodjob:

Dirty Octopus™
09-03-2008, 11:32 AM
shít like child pregnancy happens everyday but so does adultery and DUI's.

when you're in that spotlight sins become amplified.
deal with it. the pregnant 17 year old is indeed a BIG DEAL :goodjob:

Total_Blender
09-03-2008, 11:40 AM
McCain/Palin/GOP are potentially the people who are going to be picking our next Supreme Court judges. And you can see from Palin's own example that their policy of abstinance only sex-ed has failed. Do we really want these people who set a super-human example that they themselves can't even live up to, to be in a position to dictate what is taught to our children, or to decide on what we can/can't do with our bodies?

Brett
09-03-2008, 11:41 AM
I agree, her daughter made a mistake and her mother and her are doing everything thing in their power to make the best of a bad situation. They aren’t hiding it, and they aren’t lying about it or making some sob story out of it......

Unlike Clinton when he got busted

4dmin
09-03-2008, 11:44 AM
It is funny how you can judge on something you know nothing about and have not experienced. How can you say the parents have failed? You don't know the situation. Hell you don't have kids! How the hell can you comment on this anyway! :goodjob:

you don't need to have children to know right/wrong. my wife and i don't have kids b/c our parents provided us with strong morals enough to put education first. we have and this is why we are only now discussing kids as we approach the age of 30. sorry but just b/c you have kids doesn't make you a good parent or a good judge of character. it means you know how to f*ck - plain and simple.

Brett
09-03-2008, 11:47 AM
Best part of being a parent is making them!! :lmfao:

Mike Lowrey
09-03-2008, 11:48 AM
you don't need to have children to know right/wrong. my wife and i don't have kids b/c our parents provided us with strong morals enough to put education first. we have and this is why we are only now discussing kids as we approach the age of 30. sorry but just b/c you have kids doesn't make you a good parent or a good judge of character. it means you know how to f*ck - plain and simple.

Correct is does not mean you are a good parent or not. But, you are judging a situation without any information. How can you do that?

Hell, take any situation. Lets take any other situation. How could you judge anything without knowing the truth? You can't. You need to have all the information to make an INFORMED decision. Since you DO NOT have all the information, you cannot properly make that INFORMED decision. That is my point. :goodjob:

Mike Lowrey
09-03-2008, 11:49 AM
Best part of being a parent is making them!! :lmfao:

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

4dmin
09-03-2008, 11:55 AM
Correct is does not mean you are a good parent or not. But, you are judging a situation without any information. How can you do that?

Hell, take any situation. Lets take any other situation. How could you judge anything without knowing the truth? You can't. You need to have all the information to make an INFORMED decision. Since you DO NOT have all the information, you cannot properly make that INFORMED decision. That is my point. :goodjob:

what more information do you need to make a INFORMED decision?

was she raped? NO

did she know that by inserting a penis into her vagina she can get preggers? YES

is the republican stance abstinence? YES

is her mother off busy making babys and trying to run Alaska? YES

we aren't talking about tax reform we are talking about parenting. i'm sorry but i'm 1 of 6 kids; my mother was adopted and got preggers at 17... i know a lot more then you think i know. i lived in a family with this exact situation. guess what my mothers mishap has resulted in all of her children becoming educated and stable individuals before even thinking about having kids. why b/c getting pregnant at 17 isn't acceptable.

Mike Lowrey
09-03-2008, 11:57 AM
we aren't talking about tax reform we are talking about parenting. i'm sorry but i'm 1 of 6 kids; my mother was adopted and got preggers at 17... i know a lot more then you think i know. i lived in a family with this exact situation. guess what my mothers mishap has resulted in all of her children becoming educated and stable individuals before even thinking about having kids.

Then by you arguement your grandparents had no morals. Got it. :goodjob:

4dmin
09-03-2008, 12:02 PM
Then by you arguement your grandparents had no morals. Got it. :goodjob:

yes my grandmother tried committing suicide and suffered from mental depression and my grandfather is an alcoholic. so my mother had quite the up bringing.

actually getting pregnant in the 70's right out of HS wasn't that big of a deal... my mothers first husband was shipped off to Vietnam while they were in school where he later died. so i think judging the situation on the time frame is how it should be looked at.

in 2008 getting pregnant in HS isn't moral and parents obviously need to reevaluate their parenting.

Mike Lowrey
09-03-2008, 12:05 PM
actually getting pregnant in the 70's right out of HS wasn't that big of a deal... my mothers first husband was shipped off to Vietnam while they were in school where he later died. so i think judging the situation on the time frame is how it should be looked at.

in 2008 getting pregnant in HS isn't moral and parents obviously need to reevaluate their parenting.

LOL. It was OK then, but in not ok now! :lmfao: :lmfao:

OMG stop, you are killing me! :lmfao:

Brett
09-03-2008, 12:05 PM
if Brittanee gets pregnant before being married I will BEAT HER ASS, after making sure it isnt mine of course ~runs from Leisa~ :lmfao:

Mike Lowrey
09-03-2008, 12:08 PM
if Brittanee gets pregnant before being married I will BEAT HER ASS, after making sure it isnt mine of course ~runs from Leisa~ :lmfao:

:lmfao: :lmfao:

~gets popcorn~

~waits for Leisa~

Brett
09-03-2008, 12:08 PM
Why you gotta instigate, LEISA KNOWS IM PLAYIN!! LOL

4dmin
09-03-2008, 12:09 PM
LOL. It was OK then, but in not ok now! :lmfao: :lmfao:

OMG stop, you are killing me! :lmfao:

well at a time it was OK to own a slave, not allow women to vote, burn witches, etc... you must be a real scholar. your phrase poking doesn't help out your debate it just strengthens the fact you don't have sh!t to say.

Mike Lowrey
09-03-2008, 12:10 PM
Why you gotta instigate, LEISA KNOWS IM PLAYIN!! LOL

~texts Leisa~

"Brett ain't playin!"

:lmfao:

Mike Lowrey
09-03-2008, 12:11 PM
well at a time it was OK to own a slave, not allow women to vote, burn witches, etc... you must be a real scholar. your phrase poking doesn't help out your debate it just strengthens the fact you don't have sh!t to say.

Your talking about the 70's bro! Where are YOU at?

Ran
09-03-2008, 12:11 PM
if Brittanee gets pregnant before being married I will BEAT HER ASS, after making sure it isnt mine of course ~runs from Leisa~ :lmfao:Brett's a Mormon now?

Brett
09-03-2008, 12:12 PM
lmao!!

The Ninja
09-03-2008, 12:14 PM

Bull****. No age or number of years on this planet automatically make you an "adult". You just become responsible for your own actions at 18.

You're an adult when your "good" to "bad" decision ratio is atleast 4:1

Leisa
09-03-2008, 12:14 PM

HAVE YOU LOST YOUR F UCKING MIND.. GOOD LORD BRETT!!!

EJ25RUN
09-03-2008, 12:15 PM
i think i'm split 50/50 on both *thinks some more*

4dmin
09-03-2008, 12:16 PM
Your talking about the 70's bro! Where are YOU at?

lol your a waste of web space if your going to call someone out you need to try a little better. you sound like annoying kids in the back of the car answering questions w/ questions.

EJ25RUN
09-03-2008, 12:16 PM
HAVE YOU LOST YOUR F UCKING MIND.. GOOD LORD BRETT!!!

"Jerry Jerry Jerry"

Leisa
09-03-2008, 12:17 PM
~texts Leisa~

"Brett ain't playin!"

dont be tryin to play it off...

Brett
09-03-2008, 12:18 PM
you sound like annoying kids in the back of the car answering questions w/ questions.

ARE WE THERE YET? :lmfao:

Brett
09-03-2008, 12:18 PM
~texts Leisa~

"Brett ain't playin!"

me and this mutha fucca aint vibin right now :D

Leisa
09-03-2008, 12:19 PM
Bull****. No age or number of years on this planet automatically make you an "adult". You just become responsible for your own actions at 18.

You're an adult when your "good" to "bad" decision ratio is atleast 4:1

All I am trying to say here is.. the girl is old enough to have sex and has had it since she turned up pregnant.. How many of you have thought you were in that situation when your girlfriend may or may not be pregnant? Did your parents try to instill values to you about the importance of abstinence?, but you did it anyway, right? Do you get my point?

Mike Lowrey
09-03-2008, 12:20 PM
lol your a waste of web space if your going to call someone out you need to try a little better. you sound like annoying kids in the back of the car answering questions w/ questions.

First you complain that I didn't back up my 2-bit comments. Then you do the same.

Lst time I checked, slavery was abolished in 1865. You are talking about the 1970's. WTF are you talking about?!

Hello, this is earth. Have we met?

Sport1.3
09-03-2008, 12:20 PM
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e159/Suprmn413/82cpa4j.gif

Mike Lowrey
09-03-2008, 12:21 PM
me and this mutha fucca aint vibin right now :D

Aww, damn. It's the negras. :lmfao: :lmfao:

EJ25RUN
09-03-2008, 12:22 PM
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e159/Suprmn413/82cpa4j.gif

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.........AAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ShooterMcGavin
09-03-2008, 03:17 PM
think it's a tie yo...

Total_Blender
09-03-2008, 03:22 PM
This poll needs more choices. Theres a couple others swinging on the MacSac too.

Sammich
09-03-2008, 03:23 PM
*in for leisa when the divorce is final*

Jimmy B
09-03-2008, 03:26 PM
PS, im not voting for bristol palin, im votign for John Mcain, and Sarah Palin...

Ran
09-03-2008, 03:29 PM
HAVE YOU LOST YOUR F UCKING MIND.. GOOD LORD BRETT!!!Why do I get the feeling that the Pedo Crew is going to get blamed for this?

4dmin
09-03-2008, 03:37 PM
First you complain that I didn't back up my 2-bit comments. Then you do the same.

Lst time I checked, slavery was abolished in 1865. You are talking about the 1970's. WTF are you talking about?!

Hello, this is earth. Have we met?

dude your jokes are about as old as bert - get some new material.

ya in the 60-70s it was ok to get preggers around 17 - people were marrying and starting families right out of HS. nothing new you and bert should know this you are AARP card holders right?

Alan®
09-03-2008, 03:57 PM
and lack of experience are what keep me from taking her seriously as a candidate.

Compared to who? The ass backwards ticket of Obama-Biden :doh:

Total_Blender
09-03-2008, 04:04 PM
Compared to who? The ass backwards ticket of Obama-Biden :doh:

Palin has a couple years as a mayor of a town of like 600 people and one term governing a state with the population of Gwinnett County.

Obama has been in the Senate longer than Palin has been in politics (unless you count the couple of years she was on a city council) :lmfao:

And Joe Biden has been in the Senate almost as long as Palin has been alive. :ninja:

Alan®
09-03-2008, 04:11 PM
Palin has a couple years as a mayor of a town of like 600 people and one term governing a state with the population of Gwinnett County.

Obama has been in the Senate longer than Palin has been in politics (unless you count the couple of years she was on a city council) :lmfao:

And Joe Biden has been in the Senate almost as long as Palin has been alive. :ninja:
Hold on let me get the bus to back up and pick you up. You talk about Palin's lack of experience to be Vice President and yet Obama with little experience is running for PRESIDENT!! Mean while Biden has 5x the political experience and is only going to be VP. If that isn't ass backwards IDK what is.

4dmin
09-03-2008, 04:19 PM
Hold on let me get the bus to back up and pick you up. You talk about Palin's lack of experience to be Vice President and yet Obama with little experience is running for PRESIDENT!! Mean while Biden has 5x the political experience and is only going to be VP. If that isn't ass backwards IDK what is.

total blender don't bother i've had the same discussion he doesn't get it... moves from one statement to another w/o addressing the facts. :goodjob:

Alan®
09-03-2008, 04:22 PM
total blender don't bother i've had the same discussion he doesn't get it... moves from one statement to another w/o addressing the facts. :goodjob:
Wait a tick. Blender just said he's worried about Palin's inexperience which may affect her ability to be an effective VP and yet we have a guy with barely more experience than her(OK Paul he went to a law school and probably knows the constitution inside and out)who wants to be President while the guy that he wants to work for him as VP has 10x the experience he does? Tell me if I'm missing something Paul.

.::UNKNOWN::.
09-03-2008, 05:00 PM

And Joe Biden has been in the Senate almost as long as Palin has been alive. :ninja: hell the majority of the time obama was in the senate he was running for president

Friggintitsman
09-03-2008, 05:15 PM
WHO?

blaknoize
09-03-2008, 06:52 PM
Palin was picked as a strategic person in this election. The republicans are banking on the fact that shes a woman and will magically drag women to vote for this party. IDk why none of the repub. voters cant see that this party is destroying our country, bit by bit and no matter what we Demo. votes say or show, it will not be enough to get u blind azz people to see.

U guys are all worried about Barack raising taxes, though... McCain and BUSH are raising taxes. 10billion a year must be repaid somehow right and in a timely manner to all of whom we borrowed money from, even Iraq. How we gonna pay for that? Hmm, tax increase. The republicans fuked up and did it bad for an astondingly long time. Admin is not ignorant, u are all blind and have pride for someone who is gonna do nothing but continue to destroy both this country and our Constitution. But hey, its McCain, its ok, he's cool and he's a vet.

So go and vote for McCain, I'm proudly voting for Obama, I woulda voted for Hillary even, that woman knows whats going on. But never on the red side of this. U guys are being played into believing something that is false. Obama will do his best to repair this torn country and when he is elected and u dumbasses see what a difference it is, yall will STFU and enjoy the growing economy and the increase in the dollars value to be able to buy ur motors and wheels in sh!t.

Its been 8 fukin years and u guys havent seen it. I doubt any amount of time would give u the light, until the day u cant buy sh!t, then yull be like oh... hey... hmm... we made a mistake. This is the chance to change America for the better and I'm all for it. Its broken and it needs TLC, Obama will do all he can to bring it back and I'm backing that man up on his bravery to deal wit this mess.

blaknoize
09-03-2008, 07:11 PM
WHO?

Mike Jones!

JITB
09-03-2008, 07:41 PM
u cant expect rich and or brett to have much substance to anything they never post outside the WL..

Brett
09-03-2008, 08:00 PM
Well its a good thing I am posting this in the WL then huh?

JITB
09-03-2008, 08:18 PM
Last edited by JITB : Today at 01:18 AM.

Brett
09-03-2008, 08:22 PM
I post in other forums, Just not as much, I dont race, not in a club, dont show, etc so many other areas dont have anything for me to post to :D