PDA

View Full Version : Calling Sic_Stang03 To the Street

ILOVEKIDDRACING
09-01-2008, 10:23 PM
1/8th or 1/4th, slicks, DR's, or Street tires.

You can get my camaro on motor, or the GTO on run what you brung.

Let's get to it mr. 501rwhp can't get out of the 12's.

EDIT:
http://s167.photobucket.com/albums/u141/bradsjl/videos/?action=view&current=quickpull.flv - BOG, SLOW SHIFT.. LOL AND LOL, YOU FIGURED OUT WHAT A REV LIMITER WAS REAL FAST TOO DIDN'T YOU.

LOL @ YOUR DRIVING. I HOPE TO GOD YOU'VE GOTTEN BETTER THEN THAT OR YOU ARE IN FOR A WORLD OF **** AGAINST MY GTO.YOU NAMED THAT VIDEO QUICKPULL BUT THE ONLY THING QUICK ABOUT IT WAS HOW QUICK IT TOOK ME TO REALIZE YOUR CAR IS SLOW AS BALLS. ONTOP OF THAT, YOUR DADDY SHOULD BE SHOT FOR BUYING HIS ***** GIRLIE ASS KID A 03 COBRA

Dwisforme05
09-01-2008, 10:25 PM
i wanna see this one!

MachNU
09-01-2008, 10:28 PM
hey thacker you still havent responded to 5.7 callout to you!

ILOVEKIDDRACING
09-01-2008, 10:34 PM
i wanna see this one!
Won't be much to see, should be about like my race vs Diesel.. maybe worse now.

MachNU
09-01-2008, 10:35 PM
hey thacker you still havent responded to 5.7 callout to you!

Hey you have a point!

ueyedgr8tness
09-01-2008, 10:46 PM
I say lock every thread he starts untill him and 5.7 dances on the treadmill..

SicStang03
09-01-2008, 10:56 PM
LOL at you finding a video of my car stock (390 crank) the week I got it...

I will run your GTO in the 1/8 on street tires... ONLY if we run on the Highway before then... Hope you have a hefty shot;)

Oh, BTW I make more than you and your GF make combined so lets not go there... K

ILOVEKIDDRACING
09-01-2008, 11:04 PM

I will run your GTO in the 1/8 on street tires... ONLY if we run on the Highway before then... Hope you have a hefty shot;)

Oh, BTW I make more than you and your GF make combined so lets not go there... K
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: More daddies boys in denial about what they "make"

Your daddys allowance every week doesn't count as income.

1/8th, from a dig.. street tire for street tire. NO ROLL RUNS.

Lock it in, $100 or more.

Only one that is going to need a healthy shot is you. :goodjob:

yungdz
09-01-2008, 11:05 PM

I think I've seen you a couple of times on PeachtreeDunwoody road, Am I right?

If so that stang is sick!

SicStang03
09-01-2008, 11:15 PM
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: More daddies boys in denial about what they "make"

Your daddys allowance every week doesn't count as income.

1/8th, from a dig.. street tire for street tire. NO ROLL RUNS.

Lock it in, $100 or more.

Only one that is going to need a healthy shot is you. :goodjob:

You give me a roll run, I will give you your dig run... If not, lock this thread

I'm not going to argue with you about how much I make because the only thing that will shut you up is my fat wallet across your face:cheers:... 100 bux for the 30-120... I will give you a chance to get it back with your race

I think I've seen you a couple of times on PeachtreeDunwoody road, Am I right?

If so that stang is sick!

Yes that is me, I live off Ptree Dunwoody Road

ACCORDPRIDE
09-01-2008, 11:17 PM
if hes gonna run you from a dig which he agreed to why not run his race on the highway? or at least a roll?

ILOVEKIDDRACING
09-01-2008, 11:25 PM
if hes gonna run you from a dig which he agreed to why not run his race on the highway? or at least a roll?
Roll racing is not racing. HE HAS A MUSTANg. HIS **** CAN GO FROM A DIG.

It's not my fault he can't drive, and he knows I'd own his ass.

SicStang03
09-01-2008, 11:29 PM

PM me for a location on a dig run... I'm not driving to bumble**** either and no money on the dig run unless you run me on the highway

ACCORDPRIDE
09-01-2008, 11:29 PM

im not saying he cant go from a dig he can and he said he would but why not give him his race as well
i will agree you take SOME skill ou when you roll race but if your as good as the game you speak you should be able to out drive him from a roll as well

yungdz
09-01-2008, 11:30 PM
Yes that is me, I live off Ptree Dunwoody Road

cool man, we should hit up Taco Mac or Bdubs for some :cheers: sometime,

GL getting Thacker to do a roll :bump:

SicStang03
09-01-2008, 11:33 PM
cool man, we should hit up Taco Mac or Bdubs for some :cheers: sometime,

GL getting Thacker to do a roll :bump:

LOL.. he won't go on the highway:gay:... I'm down for some Tmac though:goodjob:

yungdz
09-01-2008, 11:35 PM
LOL.. he won't go on the highway:gay:... I'm down for some Tmac though:goodjob:

Evidently he's scared of Evo's too.

I'll send you a PM when I get some free time towards the end of the week, maybe we can get a little meet going on in Sandy Springs.

SicStang03
09-01-2008, 11:38 PM
Evidently he's scared of Evo's too.

I'll send you a PM when I get some free time towards the end of the week, maybe we can get a little meet going on in Sandy Springs.

Sounds good.. I know Dubs04STI, Collins, Dirty, Frog, and a few others will be down

G.C
09-01-2008, 11:48 PM
anyone want to buy baton/comes with belt holder10$, Pepper Spray w/keychain holder, car mats 2 front and 2 back( 10$), fully auto air soft guns?

Lankhoss
09-01-2008, 11:49 PM

He has a Cobra....one of the worst cars ever built to race from a dig.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
09-01-2008, 11:54 PM
He has a Cobra....one of the worst cars ever built to race from a dig.
GTO's aren't any better.

Eh.. what do you know... all you did was race your z06 from a roll also... and then run ridiculously slow times at the track with it.

Lankhoss
09-01-2008, 11:56 PM
GTO's aren't any better.

Eh.. what do you know... all you did was race your z06 from a roll also... and then run ridiculously slow times at the track with it.

What do you know? Cobras came with a glass IRS rearend. They break all the time at the first sign of wheelhop.

A GT or Mach 1 is a better car to race from a dig.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
09-01-2008, 11:58 PM
What do you know? Cobras came with a glass IRS rearend. They break all the time at the first sign of wheelhop.

A GT or Mach 1 is a better car to race from a dig.

Throw some DR's on the car and that solves 99% of the wheel hop issues.

Dieselnuts wheel hopped all over the road when he raced me, and it didn't break.

A diff brace is about 1/8th of the cost that he spent on his ported blower, he's got no excuse.

Lankhoss
09-02-2008, 12:04 AM
So the guy needs to go buy mods to make his car safely race the way YOU want him to do it?

Makes perfect sense....he's definitely an idiot and a *****

SicStang03
09-02-2008, 12:05 AM
Throw some DR's on the car and that solves 99% of the wheel hop issues.

Dieselnuts wheel hopped all over the road when he raced me, and it didn't break.

A diff brace is about 1/8th of the cost that he spent on his ported blower, he's got no excuse.

Maybe you should go do some more research on Cobras before making yourself looked more stupid.

I have an IRS brace, but the only thing that protects is the actual pumpkin from exploding... Drag radials help a lot from a roll, but from a dig they are just as bad because they can't hold the instant TQ. Because they have a hard sidewall, the half shafts still take a beating when it hops. Slicks are the way to go because the soft side wall takes the hit. Other than that, all the bushings in the rear end need to be replaced which is a pretty penny but is on my list to do. I am waiting on my friend to finish his shop and get a drill press for that.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
09-02-2008, 12:05 AM
So the guy needs to go buy mods to make his car safely race the way YOU want him to do it?

Makes perfect sense....he's definitely an idiot and a *****
You guys act like I am asking for some weird obscure ****. I simply ask for a dig run, either 1/4th or 1/8th on the street. There's nothing magical or any weird terms about that.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
09-02-2008, 12:07 AM
Maybe you should go do some more research on Cobras before making yourself looked more stupid.

I have an IRS brace, but the only thing that protects is the actual pumpkin from exploding... Drag radials help a lot from a roll, but from a dig they are just as bad because they can't hold the instant TQ. Because they have a hard sidewall, the half shafts still take a beating when it hops. Slicks are the way to go because the soft side wall takes the hit. Other than that, all the bushings in the rear end need to be replaced which is a pretty penny but is on my list to do. I am waiting on my friend to finish his shop and get a drill press for that.
LOL. Diff brace and DR's and I know 4-5 people, including myself that could plant your car firmly in the 11's with a 1.7 - 1.6 60'

Sadly, you must just suck.

A dr will hold the intial shock if you launch properly. Stop making excuses. Throw some Dr's on that ***** and lets get it done on the street.

Lankhoss
09-02-2008, 12:10 AM
Because the RISK of destroying your rearend is completely worth it!

If you're so wrapped up in running from a dig, why not do it at a track?

SicStang03
09-02-2008, 12:11 AM
LOL. Diff brace and DR's and I know 4-5 people, including myself that could plant your car firmly in the 11's with a 1.7 - 1.6 60'

Sadly, you must just suck.

A dr will hold the intial shock if you launch properly. Stop making excuses. Throw some Dr's on that ***** and lets get it done on the street.

Last time I ran my car at the track I was sitting below 400rwhp so I don't know where you are getting this "can't get my car out of the 12's" line from.

I told you I will run you from a dig but not for money.. I also want you on your 19's with street tires (not DRs).. PM me a location that is not in east bumble****

ILOVEKIDDRACING
09-02-2008, 12:14 AM
Last time I ran my car at the track I was sitting below 400rwhp so I don't know where you are getting this "can't get my car out of the 12's" line from.

I told you I will run you from a dig but not for money.. I also want you on your 19's with street tires (not DRs).. PM me a location that is not in east bumble****
lol. My car makes 371 rwhp and you are bitching about what tires I will be on.

I will be on any damn street tire I want to be. I just talked to 2 different people willing to loan you a pair of slicks if you want to get it done like a real man.
And not for money? You just opened your skinny punk ass mouth about how much money you make. My car only makes 371rwhp, it is a shoe in victory.. lock in some money so you can at least redeem some dignity out of all this bitching out you've been doing.

SicStang03
09-02-2008, 12:18 AM
lol. My car makes 371 rwhp and you are bitching about what tires I will be on.

I will be on any damn street tire I want to be. I just talked to 2 different people willing to loan you a pair of slicks if you want to get it done like a real man.

lol.. 371, forget about that 150 shot:screwy:.. I guess you can't spray out of the whole on street tires which means you will get **** on by the time you can push the red skittle :lmfao::lmfao:...

SicStang03
09-02-2008, 12:21 AM
1/8th or 1/4th, slicks, DR's, or Street tires.

You can get my camaro on motor, or the GTO on run what you brung.

My reply,

Distance - 1/8

Tire - street (not slick or DR)

Car - either one you would like on YOUR terms

I have given you ample opportunities... your call

ILOVEKIDDRACING
09-02-2008, 12:22 AM
lol.. 371, forget about that 150 shot:screwy:.. I guess you can't spray out of the whole on street tires which means you will get **** on by the time you can push the red skittle :lmfao::lmfao:...
LOL. If that is what you are betting on, you are quite mistaken.

Diesel couldn't hook with 404 rwhp and street tires... what makes you think your **** is going to do any better?

Delusional.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
09-02-2008, 12:22 AM
My reply,

Distance - 1/8

Tire - street (not slick or DR)

Car - either one you would like on YOUR terms

I have given you ample opportunities... your call

$50-100, make it worth my time at least.

SicStang03
09-02-2008, 12:23 AM
LOL. If that is what you are betting on, you are quite mistaken.

Diesel couldn't hook with 404 rwhp and street tires... what makes you think your **** is going to do any better?

Delusional.

Than you shouldn't be worried ;)

SicStang03
09-02-2008, 12:24 AM
$50-100, make it worth my time at least.

no money... I don't need 50bux

ILOVEKIDDRACING
09-02-2008, 12:25 AM
no money... I don't need 50bux
**** it, we'll do it for free, because I want to bust your ass for good.

SicStang03
09-02-2008, 12:26 AM
**** it, we'll do it for free, because I want to bust your ass for good.

waiting on a PM

Fox351
09-02-2008, 01:36 AM
I think it would be nice to see Thacker actually make a video of what he is calling his way to launch and drive the car....I have a hard time believing him based on the fact that 371 hp would have a hard time propelling a car of that weight down a track as fast as he is claiming. I may be wrong...maybe he is relying on torque to propel him that first 1000 or so feet and praying he has enough on the top end...or that is what the nitrous is for. Either way in some weird form of street racing etiquette Thacker should except Sicstang03's roll run due to the accepting of Sicstang to his dig run.

I could be stark raving mad but that is what I think is fair and just.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
09-02-2008, 01:40 AM
I think it would be nice to see Thacker actually make a video of what he is calling his way to launch and drive the car....I have a hard time believing him based on the fact that 371 hp would have a hard time propelling a car of that weight down a track as fast as he is claiming. I may be wrong...maybe he is relying on torque to propel him that first 1000 or so feet and praying he has enough on the top end...or that is what the nitrous is for. Either way in some weird form of street racing etiquette Thacker should except Sicstang03's roll run due to the accepting of Sicstang to his dig run.

I could be stark raving mad but that is what I think is fair and just.

I've never claimed any times in my GTO other than like some 13.50's like every other GTO runs.

:goodjob:

Fox351
09-02-2008, 01:45 AM
You misunderstood me...not saying that you claimed any time I am saying that you claim that it is fast...I personally like GTO's especially the LS2 version but I by no means think they are as fast as you claim too. That is the claim that I am addressing.

DirtyMechanic
09-02-2008, 01:51 AM
Sounds good.. I know Dubs04STI, Collins, Dirty, Frog, and a few others will be downlies...http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg247/DirtyMechanic_album/ninja.gif

duh its Taco Smack!!! digits...

DirtyMechanic
09-02-2008, 01:53 AM
I've never claimed any times in my GTO other than like some 13.50's like every other GTO runs.

:goodjob:dont forget the 12.4 you said you ran...:goodjob:

ILOVEKIDDRACING
09-02-2008, 01:54 AM
You misunderstood me...not saying that you claimed any time I am saying that you claim that it is fast...I personally like GTO's especially the LS2 version but I by no means think they are as fast as you claim too. That is the claim that I am addressing.
Diesels 04 Cobra, and collins built LS2 GTO will argue with you.... along with a few other cars I have busted their ass.

How fast do you think I claim my **** is?

To be honest, I personally think my GTO is slow as ****. It feels slower every time I get in it.. I always think something is wrong with it.

I drove my camaro around the other day, and then got in the GTO and thought it was missing a few plug wires or I had accidentally put 87 octane in it.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
09-02-2008, 01:55 AM
dont forget the 12.4 you said you ran...:goodjob:
http://i36.tinypic.com/fv8kk4.jpg
I was just making collins feel better about how slow his car really is. I haven't even broken 12's.

collins
09-02-2008, 02:01 AM
Diesels 04 Cobra, and collins built LS2 GTO will argue with you.... along with a few other cars I have busted their ass.

so my car is built now? :lmfao: i wish! all i have is bolt on's and some portwork on the heads. hell, my headers are PACESETTERS!!!!! the crappiest of the headers available! lol but yeah, my built gto.... :no: thanks tho...

ILOVEKIDDRACING
09-02-2008, 02:02 AM
so my car is built now? :lmfao: i wish! all i have is bolt on's and some portwork on the heads. hell, my headers are PACESETTERS!!!!! the crappiest of the headers available! lol but yeah, my built gto.... :no: thanks tho...
Dude, you have ported heads.

My camaro doesn't even have ported heads.

All the headers make roughly the same power on the goats.

Your **** makes about 70-80 more RWHP than stock... you got your ***** ass drug down the street by my stock goat that has only had the hood popped 10 times in its life, and 8 of those were for oil changes, leaving easy off the line and patting the gas at the end.

DirtyMechanic
09-02-2008, 02:06 AM
http://i36.tinypic.com/fv8kk4.jpg
I was just making collins feel better about how slow his car really is. I haven't even broken 12's. its true you do look like a ugly dog with that mug on your face.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
09-02-2008, 02:08 AM
its true you do look like a ugly dog with that mug on your face.
Says the under nourished 140lb body with ***** long hair and a whiny / shaky voice.

DirtyMechanic
09-02-2008, 02:10 AM
Says the under nourished 140lb body with ***** long hair and a whiny / shaky voice.lol really...lol:lmfao: i guess we all should be as healthy and fat as you then... long hair... i see none here... whiny shaky voice... lol really you cant say three words to me without running away back to your gf

collins
09-02-2008, 02:11 AM
Dude, you have ported heads.

My camaro doesn't even have ported heads.

All the headers make roughly the same power on the goats.

Your **** makes about 70-80 more RWHP than stock... you got your ***** ass drug down the street by my stock goat that has only had the hood popped 10 times in its life, and 8 of those were for oil changes, leaving easy off the line and patting the gas at the end.

whatever dude.... if you say so

ILOVEKIDDRACING
09-02-2008, 02:12 AM
lol really...lol:lmfao: i guess we all should be as healthy and fat as you then... long hair... i see none here... whiny shaky voice... lol really you cant say three words to me without running away back to your gf

Says the under nourished 140lb body with ***** long hair and a whiny / shaky voice.

You'll never be on my level, son.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
09-02-2008, 02:12 AM
whatever dude.... if you say so

What I say GOES son. I told you a week before the race I was going to drag that ass, and it happened.

I predict the mother ****ing future, and it comes true. THAT IS HOW I DO.

Now get up enough money to put the car in the shop because your **** is broke.

I remember looking over my shoulder to try and find your car behind mine "damn I wonder if he broke something.. .he's no where in sight"

DirtyMechanic
09-02-2008, 02:13 AM
whatever dude.... if you say soit is true because the almighty god of shifters said so...:nautjerk:

ILOVEKIDDRACING
09-02-2008, 02:14 AM
it is true because the almighty god of shifters said so...:nautjerk:
Don't hate the skills.

DirtyMechanic
09-02-2008, 02:15 AM
You'll never be on my level, son.I dont want to be on your level... because ill never stoop down to it.

DirtyMechanic
09-02-2008, 02:17 AM
Don't hate the skills.skills at digs thats it...why dont we go somewhere were you have to use the brake pedal and steering wheel too... when you get enough balls to use them let me know i know a few turns we can have you do and have that fat ass slide on out for ya... see if your "mad driving skills" can keep you from falling off the mountain.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
09-02-2008, 02:18 AM
skills at digs thats it...why dont we go somewhere were you have to use the brake pedal and steering wheel too... when you get enough balls to use them let me know i know a few turns we can have you do and have that fat ass slide on out for ya... see if your "mad driving skills" can keep you from falling off the mountain.
LOL. Someone driving a g35 is talking about the turns.

You import boys are ****ing comical.

DirtyMechanic
09-02-2008, 02:21 AM
LOL. Someone driving a g35 is talking about the turns.

You import boys are ****ing comical.and all you domestic boys talk about is straight line... whats new...

ILOVEKIDDRACING
09-02-2008, 02:22 AM
and all you domestic boys talk about is straight line... whats new...
It's not my fault your car can't compete in a straight line, nor the twisties.

SicStang03
09-02-2008, 02:26 AM
20 bux says you will be more like 530rwhp when we run... The only thing I am betting on is you not being able to spray until 2nd and hopefully you won't have time to catch up...

ILOVEKIDDRACING
09-02-2008, 02:55 AM
20 bux says you will be more like 530rwhp when we run... The only thing I am betting on is you not being able to spray until 2nd and hopefully you won't have time to catch up...

Only 530? A 125 shot would put me north of that....

:ninja:

DirtyMechanic
09-02-2008, 03:02 AM
It's not my fault your car can't compete in a straight line, nor the twisties.then lets go to the moutains and see what the turd nugget can do... or if you prefer the legal way we can go to little talle... your choice

ILOVEKIDDRACING
09-02-2008, 03:05 AM
then lets go to the moutains and see what the turd nugget can do... or if you prefer the legal way we can go to little talle... your choice

Mech.. just say "Thacker I know your car is faster in a straight line than my car"

DirtyMechanic
09-02-2008, 03:14 AM
Mech.. just say "Thacker I know your car is faster in a straight line than my car"i know it is but thats not what im talking about if you can read.

SicStang03
09-02-2008, 03:42 AM
Only 530? A 125 shot would put me north of that....

:ninja:

You will need it:D

willum14pb
09-02-2008, 03:43 AM
justin, make sure you give me location of said "run"

SicStang03
09-02-2008, 03:47 AM
justin, make sure you give me location of said "run"

I don't want this to be a meet somewhere and line up thing. Just pull up with 1 passenger a piece for video and run. No need for burnouts or anything on street tires so it should be quick. I would ask you to ride shoddy but I don't need your fatass weighing my brick down.. lol

willum14pb
09-02-2008, 03:49 AM
I don't want this to be a meet somewhere and line up thing. Just pull up with 1 passenger a piece for video and run. No need for burnouts or anything on street tires so it should be quick. I would ask you to ride shoddy but I don't need your fatass weighing my brick down.. lol

I just want tos mack thacker in the ****ing head for being such a ****ing *****.

SicStang03
09-02-2008, 03:52 AM
I just want tos mack thacker in the ****ing head for being such a ****ing *****.

Well whenever I get a PM I will know. I'm sure he is trying to get his bottle installed:crazy:

On a side note, Travis just got here 1.5hrs early thinking he had to be here at 5 today when it is really tomorrow:lmfao:

willum14pb
09-02-2008, 03:52 AM
Well whenever I get a PM I will know. I'm sure he is trying to get his bottle installed:crazy:

sounds good. Nighty night. I'll see you wednesday :p

AnthonyF
09-02-2008, 08:51 AM
I love how thacker acts like making fun of a driver for not hooking with IRS and 500hp.

Thacker I know your b*tch ass couldnt hook for **** if you had IRS. Do you even know what IRS is you stupid fcuk? The cobra wasnt made as a drag car. Why not challenge him to a 1mi-2mi road course. Slicks, ET's or streets you fcuking homo. God damn your the most car illiterate person I know.

-Ant.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
09-02-2008, 08:51 AM
I love how thacker acts like making fun of a driver for not hooking with IRS and 500hp.

Thacker I know your b*tch ass couldnt hook for **** if you had IRS. Do you even know what IRS is you stupid fcuk? The cobra wasnt made as a drag car. Why not challenge him to a 1mi-2mi road course. Slicks, ET's or streets you fcuking homo. God damn your the most car illiterate person I know.

-Ant.
You do realize a GTO has IRS?

AnthonyF
09-02-2008, 08:53 AM
then lets go to the moutains and see what the turd nugget can do... or if you prefer the legal way we can go to little talle... your choice

You know that is a worthless comment. That sack of shět is too much of a půssy to go into the mtns. I even challenged him in my lil 'ol N/A pick up with ZERO mods...and he wouldnt accept. Just a Redneck Racer is what that sack of deusche is.

-Ant.

AnthonyF
09-02-2008, 08:58 AM
You do realize a GTO has IRS?

I do now. Still doesnt make a difference why you think your big and bad. If your sooooo bad why dont you go into a REAL competition půssy?

-Ant.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
09-02-2008, 09:06 AM
I do now. Still doesnt make a difference why you think your big and bad. If your sooooo bad why dont you go into a REAL competition půssy?

-Ant.

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/125/324198062_33417d299f.jpg?v=0

Same reason you drive a ***** ass weak, imported "truck" that runs some very impressive 15.5's.

SleepingTalon
09-02-2008, 09:22 AM
What ever happened to the run with Phil? I saw a callout on here that was 3 pages long. Why are there other challenged getting dropped by him, with that one all wrapped up for him waiting in the wings? With the amount of bragging going on in this thread, you wouldn't think being scared is an issue.

Capt._Ron
09-02-2008, 09:24 AM
It's not my fault your car can't compete in a straight line, nor the twisties.

Thats legit but the last time a GM dropped panties (besides the vettes) was 1969.:no:

:bump: or unless the girls in your neighborhood go for the donk,box, or bubble chevy on 26's with Casper the Friendly Ghost on the Side.

Capt._Ron
09-02-2008, 09:25 AM
oh **** I forgot i used to drive an s13 lol

AnthonyF
09-02-2008, 09:29 AM
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/125/324198062_33417d299f.jpg?v=0

Same reason you drive a ***** ass weak, imported "truck" that runs some very impressive 15.5's.
LOLOL It's not a QTR mile truck you dumbass. lolol Why not race me for $500 up in the mtns. C'mon...you said it yourself. JUst a "sh*tty" truck.

-Ant.

sleepys4
09-02-2008, 09:34 AM
LOLOL It's not a QTR mile truck you dumbass. lolol Why not race me for $500 up in the mtns. C'mon...you said it yourself. JUst a "sh*tty" truck.

-Ant.

How would one go about about racing someone in the mtns? That is the single stupidist sh.t I have heard in my life.

Capt._Ron
09-02-2008, 09:40 AM
How would one go about about racing someone in the mtns? That is the single stupidist sh.t I have heard in my life.

Tokyo Drift son!! Tofu delivery drift truck.... you never heard of that ha ha.

sleepys4
09-02-2008, 09:43 AM
Yea not so much^^

AnthonyF
09-02-2008, 09:47 AM

Wow you dumb fuk. Get into more conversations and figure out what the fuk we are talking about.

-Ant.

WhiteAccord
09-02-2008, 09:55 AM
Sounds good.. I know Dubs04STI, Collins, Dirty, Frog, and a few others will be down

Yay a meet in my area.

Capt._Ron
09-02-2008, 10:04 AM
Wow you dumb fuk. Get into more conversations and figure out what the fuk we are talking about.

-Ant.

YEAAHHH S4 YOU STUPID BICCCCCHHHHHHHH!!!

but seriously would that truck out handle a camaro or goat in the mtns? (not saying those cars handle but typically trucks dont either)

AnthonyF
09-02-2008, 10:18 AM
YEAAHHH S4 YOU STUPID BICCCCCHHHHHHHH!!!

but seriously would that truck out handle a camaro or goat in the mtns? (not saying those cars handle but typically trucks dont either)

Your right. Most 350Z owners know about the X-runner. But I dont want to spoil it. I just know Thacker can't drive. Launching and shifting through 4 gears upward and calling it quits is NOT driving. I also know he wont accept anything that involves turns.

-Ant.

TIGERJC
09-02-2008, 10:22 AM
yawn*

killsforum = straight line racing. Thacker is not going to do turns no matter what

WhiteAccord
09-02-2008, 10:30 AM
/\/\ Troof!!!

sleepys4
09-02-2008, 10:34 AM
Are you guys going to close down a f*ckin public 2 lane road and race to the other side. your little x runner is not as fast as you make it out to be.

Capt._Ron
09-02-2008, 10:38 AM
The only way to do it is to run twice switching who is leading and chasing. If you can shake the chaser then you win. If you cant shake him and he shakes you.. you lose..

At least thats how i have always done it.

Motivation
09-02-2008, 10:41 AM
The only way to do it is to run twice switching who is leading and chasing. If you can shake the chaser then you win. If you cant shake him and he shakes you.. you lose..

At least thats how i have always done it.

someone has been playing need for speed carbon too much... :taun: lol jk.

But ant never said his truck was fast... He was referring to a competition of actually handling your vehicle, not speed...

Capt._Ron
09-02-2008, 10:43 AM
Ha ha no upper river rd i where is used to play until a deer hit my buddy and i say hit my buddy bc it sprinted right into the side of his car lol luckily no one got hurt and he had full coverage.

AnthonyF
09-02-2008, 10:45 AM
yawn*

killsforum = straight line racing. Thacker is not going to do turns no matter what
Not true. Kills forums is ANY type of racing. Highway, traffic, parking lot, strip, airport, road course, mtn, off road, ANYTHING.

Are you guys going to close down a f*ckin public 2 lane road and race to the other side. your little x runner is not as fast as you make it out to be.
Your an idiot. The whole point of the "call out" is that he cant/wont turn. Numerous of us said we would set up a Track Day at Road Atlanta. A real road course, but Thacker doesnt like public venues (commerce, SD, etc...) b/c people will see him and laugh at him.

Little? What's little about it? It's higher and longer than your car you moron and a bigger engine than the little S4. Or are you gonna claim your 6 cyl Caddy? :lmfao::lmfao:

Hp ain't sh*t if you dont have control. :goodjob:

-Ant.

sleepys4
09-02-2008, 10:51 AM
Since my caddy is such a slouch, and a little 6cyl. Lets go from a dig 1/4 $100. What do you want to do? sorry about the thread jack.

AnthonyF
09-02-2008, 10:55 AM
Since my caddy is such a slouch, and a little 6cyl. Lets go from a dig 1/4 $100. What do you want to do? sorry about the thread jack.Don't apologize to the asshat who created this thread. Every time he posts it turns to royal shět.

Back to your worthless post. What did I just say to you? You forget sh*t that easily? Who called your caddy a "slouch?" Did you see me post anything like that? Exactly.

1/4 mile vs my truck or just calling ME out to whatever I feel like bringing?

-Ant.

PS-if ur gonna "officially" call me out, make a thread about it.

FlipKing
09-02-2008, 10:58 AM
Lol Killsforum= comedy and whiny bitches. I read threads in it when I need a laugh

sleepys4
09-02-2008, 10:59 AM
1/4 miles versus your truck. Then when we both have time we can go to the track. Also watch your mouth, I didn't say anything crazy to you. Just facts and opinions. Also I wouldn't talk sh*t to someone when I don't know what they look like.

Capt._Ron
09-02-2008, 11:00 AM
x-runner is just a little to heavy for me at 3700 lbs. Nice torque stock though. 0-60 7.0 not too bad. What is the rear suspension like ? prob not independent

AnthonyF
09-02-2008, 11:01 AM
1/4 miles versus your truck. Then when we both have time we can go to the track. Also watch your mouth, I didn't say anything crazy to you. Just facts and opinions. Also I wouldn't talk sh*t to someone when I don't know what they look like.

Am I trying to date you? When did I talk sh*t? Why are you even fuking crying about it. We both know this race will NEVER happen. You could beat me by 20 lengths and never go to a real course. End of discussion.

-Ant.

TIGERJC
09-02-2008, 11:34 AM
Not true. Kills forums is ANY type of racing. Highway, traffic, parking lot, strip, airport, road course, mtn, off road, ANYTHING.
-Ant.

I have yet to see any road course callout or any mtn runs actually take place when a callout was made in the killsofrum

sleepys4
09-02-2008, 11:41 AM
I have yet to see any road course callout or any mtn runs actually take place when a callout was made in the killsofrum

True statment.
EVO 9. How do you like it? U still at BB in Peachtree City? If so I gotta shoot by there one day and have a look.

TIGERJC
09-02-2008, 11:47 AM
True statment.
EVO 9. How do you like it? U still at BB in Peachtree City? If so I gotta shoot by there one day and have a look.
tranny is about to get sent off to be rebuilt, so I havent enjoyed it yet. I am at att right now

AnthonyF
09-02-2008, 12:14 PM

You never stressed the word "callout". You just mentioned killsforum which has a lot of HWY runs, which actually involves some turning.:goodjob:

-Ant.

keevo54
09-02-2008, 12:18 PM
LOL I love how Thacker says his GTO makes 371 rwhp bc I saw a video of when his old camaro was in action and that said the camaro was making 371 too.....something smells fishy

AnthonyF
09-02-2008, 12:23 PM
^he is a compulsive liar/dirt bag. Ya just gotta get used to it.

Just like how he has gotton used to the ass whoopings and "sucker punches"

-Ant.

1SLWPOS
09-02-2008, 12:41 PM

:goodjob: I think your car runs 12.7 @ 108 ;) just a guess though

ILOVEKIDDRACING
09-02-2008, 01:34 PM
LOL I love how Thacker says his GTO makes 371 rwhp bc I saw a video of when his old camaro was in action and that said the camaro was making 371 too.....something smells fishy
Camaro made 376, that was with a big cam and untuned.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
09-02-2008, 01:37 PM
I think your car runs 12.7 @ 108 ;) just a guess though
You are referring to the one pass it made on Camera... so yea... it runs 12.7 @ 108

DUBSf22c
09-02-2008, 01:46 PM
YOUR DADDY SHOULD BE SHOT FOR BUYING HIS ***** GIRLIE ASS KID A 03 COBRA

I wanted to keep my mouth shut for every damn thread you post, AND JUST READ THE IGNORANCE. THERE IS NO DAMN DADDY THERE DO IT.. ITS YOUR ****ING MOUTH THAT YOUR FATHER SHOULD SHOOT YOU FOR....IF I WAS YOUR FATHER I WOULD BEAT YOU SENSELESS!

KTHANX BAI

DUBSf22c
09-02-2008, 01:50 PM
**** it, we'll do it for free, because I want to bust in your ass for good.
seriously?

1SLWPOS
09-02-2008, 01:56 PM
You are referring to the one pass it made on Camera... so yea... it runs 12.7 @ 108 Yeah I also have a GTO so I was reading track times one day and saw your name under the 9th spot ;) I would race you Street tires vs Street Tires but you would pull my stock GTO and I am to broke.

sleepys4
09-02-2008, 02:22 PM

Your an idiot. The whole point of the "call out" is that he cant/wont turn. Numerous of us said we would set up a Track Day at Road Atlanta. A real road course, but Thacker doesnt like public venues (commerce, SD, etc...) b/c people will see him and laugh at him.

Little? What's little about it? It's higher and longer than your car you moron and a bigger engine than the little S4. Or are you gonna claim your 6 cyl Caddy? :lmfao::lmfao:

Hp ain't sh*t if you dont have control. :goodjob:

-Ant.

You are the Dumba*s that thought I had a V6. You are always talking about sh*t you don't know. yes GTO have IRS. No my car does not have a V6.

Whats this about power? You have had two v6 motors and you think you know power?

DirtyMechanic
09-02-2008, 02:30 PM
I think your car runs 12.7 @ 108 ;) just a guess thoughhe said he ran a 12.4...

ILOVEKIDDRACING
09-02-2008, 02:31 PM
he said he ran a 12.4...
No I didn't. Shut your mouth.

DirtyMechanic
09-02-2008, 02:32 PM

-Ant.i willhttp://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg247/DirtyMechanic_album/ninja.gif

DirtyMechanic
09-02-2008, 02:32 PM
No I didn't. Shut your mouth.yes you did... collins justine and a few other people i think dustin too...

ILOVEKIDDRACING
09-02-2008, 02:33 PM
yes you did... collins justine and a few other people i think dustin too...
Well I lied. I just wanted to make collins feel better about how slow his car was. I've never been out of the 13's in ANY car.

DirtyMechanic
09-02-2008, 02:36 PM
Well I lied. I just wanted to make collins feel better about how slow his car was. I've never been out of the 13's in ANY car.umm yeah dont you have another carmaro to wreak... i was going to put your vid of you running a 12.7 in the gto but you took all your vids down on youtube...? i wonder why...

collins
09-02-2008, 02:42 PM
You are referring to the one pass it made on Camera... so yea... it runs 12.7 @ 108
yet u just said you've never been outta the 13s? you're such a dirty cheatin liar....

ILOVEKIDDRACING
09-02-2008, 02:42 PM
umm yeah dont you have another carmaro to wreak... i was going to put your vid of you running a 12.7 in the gto but you took all your vids down on youtube...? i wonder why...

If that was a 12.7 run, then that was as fast as my car has ever been.

Period.

DirtyMechanic
09-02-2008, 02:43 PM
yet u just said you've never been outta the 13s? you're such a dirty cheatin liar....like i said cheater car..

1SLWPOS
09-02-2008, 02:44 PM
Drama Drama =P why do you care so much Mech? I mean you guys give me something to read at work but really why argue who cares?

collins
09-02-2008, 02:46 PM
so which is it foo? get ur damn story straight.

collins
09-02-2008, 02:48 PM
1slo... thats exactly why... lol entertainment value...

ILOVEKIDDRACING
09-02-2008, 02:48 PM
Drama Drama =P why do you care so much Mech? I mean you guys give me something to read at work but really why argue who cares?
Mech hates the fact that people like me, are infinitely better than him.

Genetics, money, life... he got dealt the short end of the stick on all of it.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
09-02-2008, 02:49 PM
so which is it foo? get ur damn story straight.
I have been trying to tell you that your car is broke.

AnthonyF
09-02-2008, 02:50 PM
Jesus-hail yea..just no betting. lolol

-Ant.

AnthonyF
09-02-2008, 02:51 PM
Mech hates the fact that people like me, are infinitely better than him.

Genetics, money, life... he got dealt the short end of the stick on all of it.

Better? At what? Having everyone hate you and want you dead? Yea, you beat him in that category.

-Ant.

tdurr
09-02-2008, 03:17 PM
LOL @ thacker. U sir fail. You call someone out, they accept on one condition and you say no. Its not even a big thing, its just a highway run. And you also said Highway RACING isnt racing... well wtf is it then since u called it highway racing?
and if i had my car still i call you out to a highway pull after the next fayco meet lol... and i kno some other ppl would would put money on a dig run wit you...
but anyways... back to lurking *hides*

ILOVEKIDDRACING
09-02-2008, 03:20 PM
LOL @ thacker. U sir fail. You call someone out, they accept on one condition and you say no. Its not even a big thing, its just a highway run. And you also said Highway RACING isnt racing... well wtf is it then since u called it highway racing?
and if i had my car still i call you out to a highway pull after the next fayco meet lol... and i kno some other ppl would would put money on a dig run wit you...
but anyways... back to lurking *hides*
Bring out the people that want to run from a dig. I'll be riding to fayetteville in a different car next meet.

tdurr
09-02-2008, 03:24 PM
alright, gotta get the okay from them and ill let you know :goodjob:

ILOVEKIDDRACING
09-02-2008, 03:25 PM
alright, gotta get the okay from them and ill let you know :goodjob:
It'd be nice to find someone with some balls, all the people are the fayco meet tucked their tail and ran from a stock jeep grand cherokee.

tdurr
09-02-2008, 03:29 PM
^^ lol those f&ckers are quick. SRT8 aint no joke
/thread jack.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
09-02-2008, 03:32 PM
^^ lol those f&ckers are quick. SRT8 aint no joke
/thread jack.
In the end, it's a stock jeep grand cherokee.

AnthonyF
09-02-2008, 03:48 PM
^in the end it isnt yours.

-Ant.

AnthonyF
09-02-2008, 03:51 PM
It'd be nice to find someone with some balls, all the people are the fayco meet tucked their tail and ran from a stock jeep grand cherokee.

There have been numerous call outs to your punk ass, but you b*tch out. Balls? Biggest balls are going around a road course at the brink of losing traction trying to keep up or pass the other vehicle. THATS BALLS! You dont have sh*t!

-Ant.

tdurr
09-02-2008, 03:59 PM
There have been numerous call outs to your punk ass, but you b*tch out. Balls? Biggest balls are going around a road course at the brink of losing traction trying to keep up or pass the other vehicle. THATS BALLS! You dont have sh*t!

-Ant.
truf.

and in the end, its a stock 4wd jeep with a 420hp/420tq 6.1l V8 in it :rolleyes:

ILOVEKIDDRACING
09-02-2008, 04:01 PM
truf.

and in the end, its a stock 4wd jeep with a 420hp/420tq 6.1l V8 in it :rolleyes:

It is a ****ing SUV.

Just because your ***** ass was afraid of it, doesn't mean a real man should be.

AnthonyF
09-02-2008, 04:01 PM
^ 0-60 in 4 seconds wet or dry.

-Ant.

AnthonyF
09-02-2008, 04:03 PM
It is a ****ing SUV.

Just because your ***** ass was afraid of it, doesn't mean a real man should be.

Why would he be afraid of a jeep? Are you saying you are going to run him over? Your a liar. You said ur GTO never was in the 12's. Finally some1 found out it was. Your acting like a SRT-8 Jeep is slow. Which is is. But it is quick off the line. We aren't your little homo friends. Most of us know what vehicles can do what. Take your preschool sh*t somewhere else

-Ant.

Aarantes22
09-02-2008, 04:06 PM
This guy talks so much sh!t and doesnt race anyone that might be a challenge to him why isn't he banned or atleast not aloud on here??

I mean if I want to race for real not counting the bs I had with this B!tch I do it becaue it will be close or just for the hell of it having fun is what it's all about.

tdurr
09-02-2008, 04:07 PM
lol yea 4.8 0-60 is outta my range(running bare foot atm haha). I never talked to you at the meet, i didnt even kno u were tryn to get ppl to race till u posted in the fourms. but anyways, i wouldnt have ran the jeep. It had a ****ing SRT8 badge, and im sure most ppl wouldnt wanna waste gas to say they got beat a jeep lol

ILOVEKIDDRACING
09-02-2008, 04:07 PM
This guy talks so much sh!t and doesnt race anyone that might be a challenge to him why isn't he banned or atleast not aloud on here??

I mean if I want to race for real not counting the bs I had with this B!tch I do it becaue it will be close or just for the hell of it having fun is what it's all about.
How do I not race anyone that would be a challenge?

Both collins and diesel made a ton more HP than my car... how was that not a challenge?

tdurr
09-02-2008, 04:08 PM
^^ 2 ppl wow. tons of ppl said they would race you. they are more of a "challenge" for your mad driver mod.

03RCode
09-02-2008, 04:09 PM

Wow... How was Collins not a challenge? Another LS2 GTO with MORE mods than his... Would you race a 350Z like yours if he had 60-80whp on you?

Diesel's Cobra has over 400whp... alot more than a stock LS2 GTO and he raced him....

BlackIX's Evo makes the same power and is AWD, and he raced him...

Aarantes22
09-02-2008, 04:11 PM
How do I not race anyone that would be a challenge?

Both collins and diesel made a ton more HP than my car... how was that not a challenge?

Because you raced two people you raced all that are somewhat a challenge?

Man if you really enjoyed racing you would race anyone anywhere and just enjoy the fact that you might win might not. I have raced many cars I knew I couldn't beat just for fun and I always give respect where its due.

AnthonyF
09-02-2008, 04:12 PM
It's funny how Thacker 99% of the time skips my posts and never responds to them. $1k race Thacker. I've never Auto X'd before. Lets do it. I'll let you go in reverse so u have instant FWD and better handling. lolololol

-Ant.

Aarantes22
09-02-2008, 04:25 PM
Wow... How was Collins not a challenge? Another LS2 GTO with MORE mods than his... Would you race a 350Z like yours if he had 60-80whp on you?

Diesel's Cobra has over 400whp... alot more than a stock LS2 GTO and he raced him....

BlackIX's Evo makes the same power and is AWD, and he raced him...

Sure what do I have to lose if I don't win?:goodjob:

BTW I don't beleive he has just a stock GTO :rolleyes:

tdurr
09-02-2008, 04:30 PM
Sure what do I have to lose if I don't win?:goodjob:

thackers stock= intake, exhaust, a tune, short ****fter, something to the heads, and now im hearing something about a 150shot? :2cents:

p.s. i got 2 more post in thacker related threads soo... yea ill be lurking from now on...

ILOVEKIDDRACING
09-02-2008, 04:32 PM
thackers stock= intake, exhaust, a tune, short ****fter, something to the heads, and now im hearing something about a 150shot? :2cents:

p.s. i got 2 more post in thacker related threads soo... yea ill be lurking from now on...
He heads have never been touched on the car.

Intake
Weld in mufflers
GM RIpShifter
Drag Bags
Tune

03RCode
09-02-2008, 04:33 PM

You don't have to believe it, hell I didn't believe it till I saw it. I've met Thacker, looked the car over and under. Hell I was at Tri Star when Rob dynoed it for him. The car is STOCK. Hell it even has the factory exhaust except Dynomax race bullets. It put down 371, which is more than Rob's full exhaust car put down. Its a factory freak, but Collins still should have outran him.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
09-02-2008, 04:51 PM
You don't have to believe it, hell I didn't believe it till I saw it. I've met Thacker, looked the car over and under. Hell I was at Tri Star when Rob dynoed it for him. The car is STOCK. Hell it even has the factory exhaust except Dynomax race bullets. It put down 371, which is more than Rob's full exhaust car put down. Its a factory freak, but Collins still should have outran him.
http://ls2gto.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=65328&d=1188681811

SicStang03
09-02-2008, 04:58 PM
Thacker, I am still waiting on a PM. Maybe you should have got your kit installed before making the callout :goodjob:

Anyways, I have an idea for the run so whenever you are ready let me know:cheers:

WickedIXMR
09-02-2008, 05:00 PM
Thacker, I am still waiting on a PM. Maybe you should have got your kit installed before making the callout :goodjob:

Anyways, I have an idea for the run so whenever you are ready let me know:cheers:
Pm me details please I might show up.

DUBSf22c
09-02-2008, 05:44 PM
It's funny how Thacker 99% of the time skips my posts and never responds to them. $1k race Thacker. I've never Auto X'd before. Lets do it. I'll let you go in reverse so u have instant FWD and better handling. lolololol

-Ant.

I got a 100 on you

EDIT:
Since everyone hates him i want to know what he stands to gain in all this bull****ting? e-REP? Honestly CrapperSS. where do you see the gain in being a smart ass liar? Half the people in here could care less if you grow up to be a pretty pretty princess and have 904,546,234 10 sec cars. WE JUST WANT TO KNOW WHY YOU ***** OUT EVEN TO YOUR CALLOUTS

IndianStig
09-02-2008, 06:08 PM

He also has IRS dumbass. :blah:

ILOVEKIDDRACING
09-02-2008, 06:11 PM
He also has IRS dumbass. :blah:
And what does my GTO have?

:thinking:

IndianStig
09-02-2008, 06:15 PM
And what does my GTO have?

:thinking:

I'm guessing IRS, but you made it seem like any Mustang is a beast out of the hole. You know thats the weak point for those cars.

Hope there is a video for this race if it goes down.

DirtyMechanic
09-02-2008, 08:18 PM

BlackIX's Evo makes the same power and is AWD, and he raced him... dustins makes far less that any three of them and he never raced thacker.

GirlieZ
09-02-2008, 11:09 PM
GTOs do have IRS. its silly how many ppl think they dont. :douh: