PDA

View Full Version : IA aim chat anyone?

dohc4.6sc
08-31-2008, 07:39 PM
my screen name is illcmonu, hook it up folks.

Scotsman
08-31-2008, 07:40 PM
ghey thread ,lol

dohc4.6sc
08-31-2008, 07:41 PM
shut your mouth you no beer havin inbreed irish man ass licking prick

SloWRX
08-31-2008, 07:46 PM
:lmfao:

Maniacc
08-31-2008, 07:50 PM
shut your mouth you no beer havin inbreed irish man ass licking prick
This coming from a guy who didn't know what a cawkmeat sandwich was til he had one first hand.

Scotsman
08-31-2008, 08:01 PM
This coming from a guy who didn't know what a cawkmeat sandwich was til he had one first hand.hahahha

quickdodgeŽ
08-31-2008, 08:02 PM
This coming from a guy who didn't know what a cawkmeat sandwich was til he had one first hand.

And now he can't put the goddamn things down. Holds on to cawkmeant sandwiches like he got stick'em in his hands. Fuccing going to end up being a 500 lb goddamn cackfat, crying ass biitch. He's already got the crying ass and biitch part down pat. Later, QD.

dohc4.6sc
08-31-2008, 08:05 PM
And now he can't put the goddamn things down. Holds on to cawkmeant sandwiches like he got stick'em in his hands. Fuccing going to end up being a 500 lb goddamn cackfat, crying ass biitch. He's already got the crying ass and biitch part down pat. Later, QD.

find one post of mine on THIS screen name, of me crying or being a *****.

quickdodgeŽ
08-31-2008, 08:06 PM
find one post of mine on THIS screen name, of me crying or being a *****.

Done. Later, QD.

Scotsman
08-31-2008, 08:07 PM
Done. Later, QD.:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

Motivation
08-31-2008, 08:07 PM
Well, that was quick... :lmao:

Me86Rob
08-31-2008, 08:08 PM
lol QD!

dohc4.6sc
08-31-2008, 08:09 PM
Done. Later, QD.

i love when you cant find **** and just say done or my silence is a statement itself, really brings out the creativity in you.

quickdodgeŽ
08-31-2008, 08:11 PM
i love when you cant find **** and just say done or my silence is a statement itself, really brings out the creativity in you.

Just because you missed it, doesn't mean it's not there. Later, QD.

Maniacc
08-31-2008, 08:13 PM
Dude, I thought you told me you were getting 'good' at dishing flames. Only thing you seem to have gotten better at was crying. Stop babbling and dish 'em out. That is, if you got any.

quickdodgeŽ
08-31-2008, 08:15 PM
Dude, I thought you told me you were getting 'good' at dishing flames. Only thing you seem to have gotten better at was crying. Stop babbling and dish 'em out. That is, if you got any.

The only flaming dish he has is Doogie Howser on a goddamn platter. Later, QD.

dohc4.6sc
08-31-2008, 08:18 PM
Just because you missed it, doesn't mean it's not there. Later, QD.

not there? kinda like your manhood or your ability to e-thug? i am damn sure if i was 40 years old i would not be online trolling the net trying to be "cool" do you not have any goals in life? please tell me a truck driver isnt one of them. you talk about having so many damn degrees, why dont you use them to get a real job or maybe a career. dude you are old news only reason a lot of , people stick beside you is for reps. you USED to be funny, but i guess time has failed you now.

Motivation
08-31-2008, 08:25 PM
not there? kinda like your manhood or your ability to e-thug? i am damn sure if i was 40 years old i would not be online trolling the net trying to be "cool" do you not have any goals in life? please tell me a truck driver isnt one of them. you talk about having so many damn degrees, why dont you use them to get a real job or maybe a career. dude you are old news only reason a lot of , people stick beside you is for reps. you USED to be funny, but i guess time has failed you now.

The use of correct punctuation makes comprehension possible...

quickdodgeŽ
08-31-2008, 08:29 PM

I'm sorry. It was hard to find the point in your jibberish because of all the stupidity I encountered. I know it suck to be a truck driver. Getting paid $80k to see the countryside and having a nearly paid for BIG ASS house and four paid for cars. My goals have been met for years, homeless. I'm sorry, again, but I forgot where you said your house was? Or should I ask you which room is yours in your parents house? Later, QD.

green91
08-31-2008, 08:31 PM
Ill join the chat if qd does, hes the ****ing man

Maniacc
08-31-2008, 08:32 PM
The only flaming dish he has is Doogie Howser on a goddamn platter. Later, QD.
Give him a break, he hasn't found his book of jokes yet.

Motivation
08-31-2008, 08:33 PM

That read quite gay. lol

Maniacc
08-31-2008, 08:34 PM
Why not just come out as say that the thought of him pounding your ass makes your mouth water?

quickdodgeŽ
08-31-2008, 08:34 PM

Lolol. I got rid of AIM a long time ago. Later, QD.

green91
08-31-2008, 08:35 PM
LOL @ homophobes

dohc4.6sc
08-31-2008, 08:37 PM
I'm sorry. It was hard to find the point in your jibberish because of all the stupidity I encountered. I know it suck to be a truck driver. Getting paid $80k to see the countryside and having a nearly paid for BIG ASS house and four paid for cars. My goals have been met for years, homeless. I'm sorry, again, but I forgot where you said your house was? Or should I ask you which room is yours in your parents house? Later, QD.

you are completely right, i live with my parents, my room is to the left. but guess what, i have plans and goals, im in the military and im going to college. as soon as i get back from my first deployment i plan on buying my own house. and i also own a few cars, so thats not really an accomplishment on your end. here is you some constructive critism, put those degrees to work, man i know you dislike me and dont really give a ****, but get off my nuts, and please on your next reponse address evereything i just did. I.E. your degrees.

Maniacc
08-31-2008, 08:39 PM
you are completely right, i live with my parents, my room is to the left.
You just pretty much made the greatest self-pwnt post ever.

dohc4.6sc
08-31-2008, 08:40 PM
You just pretty much made the greatest self-pwnt post ever.

how is that? im 20 years old and have no bills and a fat ass bank account, please enlighten me where i went wrong.

Scotsman
08-31-2008, 08:41 PM
You just pretty much made the greatest self-pwnt post ever.i commend him for being in the military and goin to school , if he has to stay at home to get his ducks in a row , so be it

green91
08-31-2008, 08:41 PM
Gotta start somewhere.

Maniacc
08-31-2008, 08:43 PM
please enlighten me where i went wrong.
The moment you signed on.

Maniacc
08-31-2008, 08:44 PM
i commend him for being in the military and goin to school , if he has to stay at home to get his ducks in a row , so be it
Not clowning him for that, this isn't some serious bidness thread. We're flaming! Now GTFO or join in the fun.

Scotsman
08-31-2008, 08:45 PM
Not clowning him for that, this isn't some serious bidness thread. We're flaming! Now GTFO or join in the fun.lolz FAQ!

dohc4.6sc
The moment you signed on.

how bout the moment you got banned and kept coming back? i bet you cries your beaner ass to sleep the night you got banned right? you can always make a new name but how long will it really last "Mr. atheist" we dont like you and neither does god. gtfo.

green91
i hate peer pressure

quickdodgeŽ
08-31-2008, 08:46 PM
but guess what, i have plans and goals,

Well being a little biitch has already been accomplished so good luck on the rest of journeys.

im in the military

Is your Mommy going to have to get your guns there as well? And maybe you can come on here and post about how you (allegedly) came back to your barracks and saw some dude climbing to the roof and shot at him (lolol).

and im going to college.

Really?

and i also own a few cars, so thats not really an accomplishment on your end.

Actually, being that three of them are basically brand new, it is. And I doubt you actually own all your cars. I doubt you paid for all your cars.

here is you some constructive critism, put those degrees to work, man i know you dislike me and dont really give a ****, but get off my nuts, and please on your next reponse address evereything i just did. I.E. your degrees.

Here is some constructive criticism for you....you obviously have a whole lot more problems in your feeble life to worry about than to go and worry about the very few I might have. So don't worry about my degrees and start worrying about your life. You're going to hate it. I would if I were in your shoes. Later, QD.

Scotsman
08-31-2008, 08:47 PM
Not clowning him for that, this isn't some serious bidness thread. We're flaming! Now GTFO or join in the fun.http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p69/jleonardorama/internet_serious_mf_business.jpg

quickdodgeŽ
08-31-2008, 08:48 PM
we dont like you and

What's with the "we" shiit? You have You have Tom and Harry in each hand along with Dicc in your fuccing mouth? Who the fucc are you speaking for?

neither does god. gtfo.

Actually, I do like him. Later, QD.

Maniacc
08-31-2008, 08:50 PM
uh k here I go...
You can't even type more than 3 words before you get confused and hit "post reply", so I think we can discount your barely literate opinion right off the bat.

dohc4.6sc
08-31-2008, 08:51 PM
Well being a little biitch has already been accomplished so good luck on the rest of journeys.

Is your Mommy going to have to get your guns there as well? And maybe you can come on here and post about how you (allegedly) came back to your barracks and saw some dude climbing to the roof and shot at him (lolol).

Really?

Actually, being that three of them are basically brand new, it is. And I doubt you actually own all your cars. I doubt you paid for all your cars.

Here is some constructive criticism for you....you obviously have a whole lot more problems in your feeble life to worry about than to go and worry about the very few I might have. So don't worry about my degrees and start worrying about your life. You're going to hate it. I would if I were in your shoes. Later, QD.

yes i am really going to college and i am majoring in criminal justice at wgu. one of my cars is brand new also, if you would like pics i will gladly take a few. sorry bro my mom dont have to buy me **** now, i have all the guns i need, you wanna pic with a post it note saying **** qd? i can gladly do that. so all of your "points and accusations" have went no where. ithink you might wanna call this **** a loss and move on old man.

Maniacc
08-31-2008, 08:54 PM
*Crying pretty hard over it*
Also, your mere existence is proof that God doesn't exist. Unless God is as mentally retarded as his creations(IE: doch4.6sc).

quickdodgeŽ
08-31-2008, 08:55 PM
ithink you might wanna call this **** a loss and move on old man.

Here is why this is not a loss. If I hadn't already textually molested you in my initial "fucced you up" post in this thread, you posting that you actually had a thought sure sealed the deal. I haven't lost one yet and I know for a fact that a little illiterate punk couldn't stand a chance against my vast wit and intellect. Later, QD.

Maniacc
08-31-2008, 08:56 PM
He's been done since page 1. He's currently just been along for the ride.

quickdodgeŽ
08-31-2008, 08:58 PM
He's currently just been along for the ride.

Just like a little biitch. Just riding this shiit for what she can get.

I'm out of here for a while. I'm going to enjoy the fruits of my labor. Later, QD.

Maniacc
08-31-2008, 08:58 PM
Just like a little biitch. Just riding this shiit for what she can get.

I'm out of here for a while. I'm going to enjoy the fruits of my labor. Later, QD.
Haha, later.

dohc4.6sc
08-31-2008, 09:01 PM
Here is why this is not a loss. If I hadn't already textually molested you in my initial "fucced you up" post in this thread, you posting that you actually had a thought sure sealed the deal. I haven't lost one yet and I know for a fact that a little illiterate punk couldn't stand a chance against my vast wit and intellect. Later, QD.

inever said i had a "sure sealed deal" i know you are a smart old fucc, BUT YET you still havengt amazed me nor made me laugh. to me this is all laughs, but for some reason you think you got to have the biggest e-balls, and actually you have lost one. to maniac but you called it a "tie", you are witty but you are not intellectual.

Maniacc
08-31-2008, 09:03 PM
inever said i had a "sure sealed deal" i know you are a smart old fucc, BUT YET you still havengt amazed me nor made me laugh. to me this is all laughs, but for some reason you think you got to have the biggest e-balls, and actually you have lost one. to maniac but you called it a "tie", you are witty but you are not intellectual.
You know, using proper punctuation might help you with the 'sounding smart' problem you've been having.

dohc4.6sc
08-31-2008, 09:05 PM
You know, using proper punctuation might help you with the 'sounding smart' problem you've been having.

Sorry, I'm drunk. So please, give me a little leeway here. Is that better?

Maniacc
08-31-2008, 09:06 PM
Sorry, I'm drunk. So please, give me a little leeway here. Is that better?
Alittle better. Did you have your younger sister take over the keyboard?

dohc4.6sc
08-31-2008, 09:07 PM
Alittle better. Did you have your younger sister take over?

Yes, but i had her doggy style so she might have fucced up.