PDA

View Full Version : Attn: S3 mag. folks.

Echonova
08-31-2008, 12:12 PM
Taken from another forum... Forgot who I talked to last time. Carbonsomebody I think.

Picked up the new S3 mag today, and in it I found a nice advertisement for RIP Garage

And also in the readers Rides section, saw Shawn Shawns and Georges S13.

George has an SR :goodjob:and Ziptie mods :lmfao:

WTF??? I have a subscription to S3 and I don't have a new issue... Gonna hafta email them... again.

I blame Yousef.I still blame Yousef.

Slow Motion
08-31-2008, 01:56 PM
I haven't gotten a new issue of S3 in a while....Its like what happened I subscribe and I only get one mag.

b16EG-HaTcH
08-31-2008, 02:13 PM
x3 on the no new issue.

Echonova
08-31-2008, 02:27 PM
In all fairness later sombody posted the newsstands get theirs before the subscribers.

I still blame Yousef.

Slow Motion
08-31-2008, 03:35 PM
In all fairness later sombody posted the newsstands get theirs before the subscribers.

I still blame Yousef.

fuk the newstands...where's my S3. Jihad on yousef.

RandomGuy
08-31-2008, 03:48 PM
lawl same here... i subscribed and still only have the issue with the integra on the front lol

eViLMunkey
08-31-2008, 03:57 PM
Normally the subscribers are supposed to come first, well at least they do w/ import tuner, Ride Bmx, and MacWorld magazines I subscribe to. . hmm... good thing I didn't subscribe to S3

Ol' Gregg
08-31-2008, 04:01 PM
yea i hate yousef!!! and john!

Echonova
08-31-2008, 04:36 PM
lawl same here... i subscribed and still only have the issue with the integra on the front lolWord, and yanking it to the chick on the last page is getting old.

RandomGuy
08-31-2008, 04:40 PM
Word, and yanking it to the chick on the last page is getting old.
so true, her trunk is fairly junkless by now

AnthonyF
08-31-2008, 05:02 PM
I just had the cover photographer in my house.

-Ant.

Echonova
08-31-2008, 05:04 PM
I just had the cover photographer in my house.

-Ant.If they put your flaccid penis in the mag I will cancel my subscription...

Slow Motion
08-31-2008, 05:07 PM
Why have a magazine if you can't meet deadlines for a new issue. I like it but damn, I have to wait longer than 2 months for a new issue to arrive to my house.

AnthonyF
08-31-2008, 05:08 PM
If they put your flaccid penis in the mag I will cancel my subscription...

lolol I wish I had the stang still.

-Ant.

Echonova
08-31-2008, 05:13 PM
Why have a magazine if you can't meet deadlines for a new issue. I like it but damn, I have to wait longer than 2 months for a new issue to arrive to my house.I don't think they put out an issue every month...

Echonova
08-31-2008, 05:13 PM
Yousef is to blame.

Slow Motion
08-31-2008, 05:20 PM
I don't think they put out an issue every month...

How often does an issue come out? Once every six months. I mean chit do I only get one issue a year. If so, then that last mag wasn't worth the recycled toilet paper it was printed on. What can be done about this? I'm contacting them ASAP on Tuesday because its crazy. All I want is a new issue. I am trying to be supportive of the local mag company but damn. What can a mufuka do.

The Yousef
08-31-2008, 06:14 PM
How often does an issue come out? Once every six months. I mean chit do I only get one issue a year. If so, then that last mag wasn't worth the recycled toilet paper it was printed on. What can be done about this? I'm contacting them ASAP on Tuesday because its crazy. All I want is a new issue. I am trying to be supportive of the local mag company but damn. What can a mufuka do.

A: stop your bitching...the issue in en-route to subscribers

B: have you ever tried running a magazine before? we're small...3 people run it...it's not Source Interlink (import runer, modified magazine, super street and etc) where you have millions dollars to fall back in and there is not a cash flow issue.

C: we just switched printers and have a new shipper...therefore we are waiting for the printer to send out the magazine and there has been a debacle with the shipper sending them out but it's on the way.

D: we did manage to get a couple of boxes for Tunerfest and the new issue was passed out when you bought your ticket...so if you would bother coming out to that event then you would have it....lol

E: all of you EAD

F: thank you come again.

G: PM me your address and info and i'll double check the list for you and see if there is an issue with your account information.

H: I need to move to Athens...Woodstock sucks ass

I: all of the above remarks are made by The Yousef not S3 Magazine LLC...so if your offended my remarks you need to take some Midol and GTFO out of IA. this product is meant for educational purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purley coincidental. Void where prohibited. Some assembly required. List each check separately by
bank number. Batteries not included. Contents may settle during
shipment. Use only as directed. No other warranty expressed or
implied. Do not use while operating a motor vehicle or heavy
equipment. Postage will be paid by addressee. Subject to CAB
approval. This is not an offer to sell securities. Apply only to
affected area. May be too intense for some viewers. Do not stamp.
Use other side for additional listings. For recreational use only.
Do not disturb. All models over 18 years of age. If condition
persists, consult your physician. No user-serviceable parts inside.
Freshest if eaten before date on carton. Subject to change without
notice. Times approximate. Simulated picture. No postage necessary
if mailed in the United States. Breaking seal constitutes acceptance
of agreement. For off-road use only. As seen on TV. One size fits
all. Many suitcases look alike. Contains a substaintial amount of
non-tobacco ingredients. Colors may, in time, fade. We have sent
the forms which seem to be right for you. Slippery when wet. For
office use only. Not affiliated with the American Red Cross. Drop
in any mailbox. Edited for television. Keep cool; process promptly.
Post office will not deliver without postage. List was current at
time of printing. Return to sender, no forwarding order on file,
unable to forward. Not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental
or consequential damages resulting from any defect, error or failure
to perform. At participating locations only. Not the Beatles.
Penalty for private use. See label for sequence. Substantial
penalty for early withdrawal. Do not write below this line. Falling
rock. Lost ticket pays maximum rate. Your cancelled check is your
recipt. Add toner. Place stamp here. Avoid contact with skin.
Sanitized for your protection. Be sure each item is properly
endorsed. Sign here without admitting guilt. Slightly higher west
of the Mississippi. Employees and their families are not eligible.
Beware of dog. Contestants have been briefed on some questions
before the show. Limited time offer, call now to insure prompt
delivery. You must be present to win. No passes accepted for this
engagement. No purchase necessary. Processed at location stamped in
code at top of carton. Shading within a garment may occur. Use only
in well-ventilated area. Keep away from fire or flame. Replace with
same type. Approved for veterans. Booths for two or more. Check
here if tax deductible. Some equipment shown is optional. Price
does not include taxes. No Canadian coins. Not recommended for
children. Prerecorded for this time zone. Reproduction strictly
prohibited. No solicitors. No alcohol, dogs, or horses. No
anchovies unless otherwise specified. Restaurant package, not for
resale. List at least two alternate dates. First pull up, then pull
down. Call toll free before digging. Driver does not carry cash.
Some of the trademarks mentioned in this product appear for
identification purposes only. Record additional transactions on back
of previous stub.

This supersedes all previous notices.

The Yousef
08-31-2008, 06:16 PM
yea i hate yousef!!! and john!

you only hate us because we stole that refrigerator from underneath you in Nashville... :lmfao:

Slow Motion
08-31-2008, 06:51 PM
A: stop your bitching...the issue in en-route to subscribers

B: have you ever tried running a magazine before? we're small...3 people run it...it's not Source Interlink (import runer, modified magazine, super street and etc) where you have millions dollars to fall back in and there is not a cash flow issue.

C: we just switched printers and have a new shipper...therefore we are waiting for the printer to send out the magazine and there has been a debacle with the shipper sending them out but it's on the way.

D: we did manage to get a couple of boxes for Tunerfest and the new issue was passed out when you bought your ticket...so if you would bother coming out to that event then you would have it....lol

E: all of you EAD (damn really?)

F: thank you come again.

G: PM me your address and info and i'll double check the list for you and see if there is an issue with your account information.

I: all of the above remarks are made by The Yousef not S3 Magazine LLC...so if your offended my remarks you need to take some Midol and GTFO out of IA. this product is meant for educational purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purley coincidental. Void whereprohibited. Some assembly required. List each check separately by
bank number. Batteries not included. Contents may settle during
shipment. Use only as directed. No other warranty expressed or
implied. Do not use while operating a motor vehicle or heavy
equipment. Postage will be paid by addressee. Subject to CAB
approval. This is not an offer to sell securities. Apply only to
affected area. May be too intense for some viewers. Do not stamp.
Use other side for additional listings. For recreational use only.
Do not disturb. All models over 18 years of age. If condition
persists, consult your physician. No user-serviceable parts inside.
Freshest if eaten before date on carton. Subject to change without
notice. Times approximate. Simulated picture. No postage necessary
if mailed in the United States. Breaking seal constitutes acceptance
of agreement. For off-road use only. As seen on TV. One size fits
all. Many suitcases look alike. Contains a substaintial amount of
non-tobacco ingredients. Colors may, in time, fade. We have sent
the forms which seem to be right for you. Slippery when wet. For
office use only. Not affiliated with the American Red Cross. Drop
in any mailbox. Edited for television. Keep cool; process promptly.
Post office will not deliver without postage. List was current at
time of printing. Return to sender, no forwarding order on file,
unable to forward. Not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental
or consequential damages resulting from any defect, error or failure
to perform. At participating locations only. Not the Beatles.
Penalty for private use. See label for sequence. Substantial
penalty for early withdrawal. Do not write below this line. Falling
rock. Lost ticket pays maximum rate. Your cancelled check is your
recipt. Add toner. Place stamp here. Avoid contact with skin.
Sanitized for your protection. Be sure each item is properly
endorsed. Sign here without admitting guilt. Slightly higher west
of the Mississippi. Employees and their families are not eligible.
Beware of dog. Contestants have been briefed on some questions
before the show. Limited time offer, call now to insure prompt
delivery. You must be present to win. No passes accepted for this
engagement. No purchase necessary. Processed at location stamped in
code at top of carton. Shading within a garment may occur. Use only
in well-ventilated area. Keep away from fire or flame. Replace with
same type. Approved for veterans. Booths for two or more. Check
here if tax deductible. Some equipment shown is optional. Price
does not include taxes. No Canadian coins. Not recommended for
children. Prerecorded for this time zone. Reproduction strictly
prohibited. No solicitors. No alcohol, dogs, or horses. No
anchovies unless otherwise specified. Restaurant package, not for
resale. List at least two alternate dates. First pull up, then pull
down. Call toll free before digging. Driver does not carry cash.
Some of the trademarks mentioned in this product appear for
identification purposes only. Record additional transactions on back
of previous stub.

This supersedes all previous notices.

Sir being that you quoted me and then responded with the above quote, I would also like to respond.

In my opinion it is not to serious of an issue, we are just having a discussion. I know its a small magazine. And I fully understand that it takes a lot to run a company (i.e a magazine) I too am trying to run a company. I do understand the issues in which you stated above. I may have over exageratted my concern about when I was going to recieve another copy of the magazine, which by the way I have enjoyed reading so far. I also am not so lucky to go to an event to where you were passing out issues of said copy, due to running a company. If I were really disgruntle about the situation I would have done the adult thing and contacted S3 in which I do have the contact info. I do understand you have a personal relationship with S3 therefore the comments made toward you (Jihad upon yousef) was a joke. At this particular juncture I have no bad feelings toward you nor do I regret subscribing to S3. I also would like to apologize if you felt that we crossed a line or personally attack you, which was not my intent. I will do as you requested and pm you my information.

-Slow Motion.

The Yousef
08-31-2008, 07:47 PM
Sir being that you quoted me and then responded with the above quote, I would also like to respond.

In my opinion it is not to serious of an issue, we are just having a discussion. I know its a small magazine. And I fully understand that it takes a lot to run a company (i.e a magazine) I too am trying to run a company. I do understand the issues in which you stated above. I may have over exageratted my concern about when I was going to recieve another copy of the magazine, which by the way I have enjoyed reading so far. I also am not so lucky to go to an event to where you were passing out issues of said copy, due to running a company. If I were really disgruntle about the situation I would have done the adult thing and contacted S3 in which I do have the contact info. I do understand you have a personal relationship with S3 therefore the comments made toward you (Jihad upon yousef) was a joke. At this particular juncture I have no bad feelings toward you nor do I regret subscribing to S3. I also would like to apologize if you felt that we crossed a line or personally attack you, which was not my intent. I will do as you requested and pm you my information.

-Slow Motion.

wow..

that is the most mature response to one of my rants i have ever witnessed. thank you.

sorry if i offended you...i'm just running on no sleep (i was in Athens for the UGA game and that town tends to pw3nd j00)...so i'm cranky...LOL

Echonova
08-31-2008, 07:53 PM
There is a house for sale down the street from me (not that we want "your" kind living here). 15 miles from Athens. No emissions either.

The Yousef
08-31-2008, 07:56 PM
There is a house for sale down the street from me (not that we want "your" kind living here). 15 miles from Athens. No emissions either.

dude...i saw like 2 of my 'kind' in Athens and that's it...LOL

works for me...i hate indo-pakistani people anyway...

Echonova
08-31-2008, 08:06 PM

works for me...i hate indo-pakistani people anyway...Seriously, imagine... An acre of woods to plan and practice your terroist bombings, and me as your neighbor. What could be better?

The Yousef
08-31-2008, 10:35 PM
What could be better?

surrounded by hot (non-STD laden) b1tches?

DeutscheBAG!
08-31-2008, 10:42 PM
Head on. Apply directly to the forehead. Head on. Apply directly to the forehead. Head on. Apply directly to the forehead. Head on. Apply directly to the forehead. Head on. Apply directly to the forehead. Head on. Apply directly to the forehead. Head on. Apply directly to the forehead. Head on. Apply directly to the forehead. Head on. Apply directly to the forehead. Head on. Apply directly to the forehead. Head on. Apply directly to the forehead. Head on. Apply directly to the forehead. Head on. Apply directly to the forehead. Head on. Apply directly to the forehead. Head on. Apply directly to the forehead. Head on. Apply directly to the forehead. Head on. Apply directly to the forehead. Head on. Apply directly to the forehead. Head on. Apply directly to the forehead. Head on. Apply directly to the forehead. Head on. Apply directly to the forehead. Head on. Apply directly to the forehead. Head on. Apply directly to the forehead. Head on. Apply directly to the forehead. Head on. Apply directly to the forehead. Head on. Apply directly to the forehead. Head on. Apply directly to the forehead. Head on. Apply directly to the forehead. Head on. Apply directly to the forehead. Head on. Apply directly to the forehead. Head on. Apply directly to the forehead. Head on. Apply directly to the forehead. Head on. Apply directly to the forehead. Head on. Apply directly to the forehead. Head on. Apply directly to the forehead. Head on. Apply directly to the forehead. Head on. Apply directly to the forehead. Head on. Apply directly to the forehead. Head on. Apply directly to the forehead. Head on. Apply directly to the forehead. Head on. Apply directly to the forehead. Head on. Apply directly to the forehead. Head on. Apply directly to the forehead. Head on. Apply directly to the forehead. Head on. Apply directly to the forehead. Head on. Apply directly to the forehead. Head on. Apply directly to the forehead.

Double_0_Rusty
09-01-2008, 01:22 PM

works for me...i hate indo-pakistani people anyway...

Best place EVAAAAAAAAAAAR! You should move here.:boobies:

DerrickT
09-01-2008, 01:28 PM

We Showed Yousef a good time. lol
You ready for this weekend Yousef?

quickdodgeŽ
09-01-2008, 01:33 PM
.i hate indo-pakistani people anyway...

Same here. Later, QD.

The Yousef
09-01-2008, 09:08 PM
We Showed Yousef a good time. lol
You ready for this weekend Yousef?

sure...get Breedlove to paypal me gas money and we're set!

Same here. Later, QD.

:2up:

racist.

:lmfao:

DerrickT
09-03-2008, 04:52 PM
sure...get Breedlove to paypal me gas money and we're set!

lolol thats like asking a homeless guy in ATL for some change, He's got it but he isn't gonna give it to you.

The Yousef
09-03-2008, 09:38 PM
lolol thats like asking a homeless guy in ATL for some change, He's got it but he isn't gonna give it to you.

ONE OF YOU DRUNKEN MOTHERB1TCHES SAID YOU WOULD GIVE ME GAS MONEY!!!

:2up::2up::2up:

:lmao: