PDA

View Full Version : The first Mrs. McCain...

SixSquared
08-31-2008, 11:09 AM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1024927/The-wife-John-McCain-callously-left-behind.html

One more reason I don't like him.

quickdodge®
08-31-2008, 11:11 AM
Bet he can paint. Later, QD.

Echonova
08-31-2008, 11:14 AM
One more reason TO like him. Trades in old broken wife for newer, better looking (and filthy stinking rich) model?

Pimp status.

Catnip
08-31-2008, 11:23 AM
*missing the relevance*

My dad was married before my mom and had another child with another woman, and then married my mother. The first wife was the same age as him, the second wife had a farther age gap, and my mom is 12 years younger than my dad.

If you're shallow enough to base your dislike for someone, on said person having an ex wife and not marrying another old hag, yet got smart and got a younger biitch because he didn't want the roast beef lookin trick making himself feel old, gtfo.

Vteckidd
08-31-2008, 11:26 AM
so he came back after being tortured for 5 years and got a divorce.

THAT SON OF A BIT.CH!

joseph dale
08-31-2008, 11:32 AM
luckily obama doesnt have an ex wife..all hell woudl break loose! lol

Echonova
08-31-2008, 12:00 PM
and he picked a good looking VP. Wife #3?????

Echonova
08-31-2008, 12:01 PM
I'm starting to like the man more and more. I hated him as my Senator when I was in Arizona.

Ran
09-02-2008, 09:13 AM
luckily obama doesnt have an ex wife..all hell woudl break loose! lolTrue, but that's because Obama would avoid paying alimony and child support. He'd also be on Maury wondering if he was the father.

lol racise :ninja:

4dmin
09-02-2008, 09:30 AM
so he came back after being tortured for 5 years and got a divorce.

THAT SON OF A BIT.CH!

you mean after coming back from nam and cheating on his wife they later married his mistress :lmfao:\/

In 1979 – while still married to Carol – he met Cindy at a cocktail party in Hawaii. Over the next six months he pursued her, flying around the country to see her. Then he began to push to end his marriage.

you republicans make me laugh b/c your so full of sh!t - everything is a double edge sword w/ you - i should drag up old Clinton threads w/ some of you same people talking sh!t about bill in the white house getting his jolly s off... that was wrong but this was ok :lmfao:

1000cckiller
09-02-2008, 09:34 AM
old mudda****er can't get it up no way, so he just has a trophy wife

Mr. Clean
09-02-2008, 09:37 AM
yeah there's a picture of this sugar mamma on the front of the AJC today... ****ing gangster ass jacob watch, chain, rings, popped collar... i want her bad.

Leisa
09-02-2008, 09:38 AM
sorry, but everyone has skeletons in their closet, and with it being so close to the presidential election Im surprised that the mud isnt slinging any more than what it is... Who cares... thats his personal life, it doesnt have anything to do with his view on how America should be ran...

1000cckiller
09-02-2008, 09:38 AM
She's 17 years younger than him, and is his second wife. His first wife suffered bad injuries in a car accident, and gained weight, so he divorced her, and a month later married his current wife Cindy, the wealthy daughter of a beer distributor. Not really very cool.

1000cckiller
09-02-2008, 09:39 AM
sorry, but everyone has skeletons in their closet, and with it being so close to the presidential election Im surprised that the mud isnt slinging any more than what it is... Who cares... thats his personal life, it doesnt have anything to do with his view on how America should be ran...shut it leisa, because if Brett left you for a younger woman you would sh*t yourself.

Leisa
09-02-2008, 09:40 AM
old mudda****er can't get it up no way, so he just has a trophy wife

well evidently he can, they had 4 kids together...lol

Sammich
09-02-2008, 09:42 AM
I'D DIPSET TOO IF MY WIFE LOOKED LIKE THAT..FUK THAT LOL

4dmin
09-02-2008, 09:43 AM
sorry, but everyone has skeletons in their closet, and with it being so close to the presidential election Im surprised that the mud isnt slinging any more than what it is... Who cares... thats his personal life, it doesnt have anything to do with his view on how America should be ran...

actually wrong b/c elected officials are SUPPOSED to be up standing individuals; which we all know they aren't but... the fact still remains that personal politics influence decision making.

so what you are saying is it is ok for Brett to dumb you for a 20 year old... i mean it is good enough for McCain why now Brett?

or your daughter it would of been ok for her to get preggers in highschool? i mean that doesn't say anything about your parenting :rolleyes:

Ran
09-02-2008, 09:45 AM
so what you are saying is it is ok for Brett to dumb you for a 20 year old... i mean it is good enough for McCain why now Brett?Because Leisa openly admits to loving to give the noggin. That's reason enough not to divorce. lol

4dmin
09-02-2008, 09:47 AM
Because Leisa openly admits to loving to give the noggin. That's reason enough not to divorce. lol

WTF did you even read my quote... Leisa would be devastated to find out brett left her for a younger girl. i don't care how open their relationship is she still loves the old bastard :lmfao:

Leisa
09-02-2008, 09:51 AM
WTF did you even read my quote... Leisa would be devastated to find out brett left her for a younger girl. i don't care how open their relationship is she still loves the old bastard :lmfao:

Sure I love Brett dearly, but if it came down to it where he was no longer in love with me, and I knew he was seeing or had feelings for someone else I would dare not expect him to stay with me out of pure guilt. Heck no.. I have a bit more respect for myself than that. I would let him go...

Sammich
09-02-2008, 09:54 AM
Because Leisa openly admits to loving to give the noggin. That's reason enough not to divorce. lol

:lmao::lmao:

QFET

quoted for 'educational' truth

4dmin
09-02-2008, 09:59 AM
Sure I love Brett dearly, but if it came down to it where he was no longer in love with me, and I knew he was seeing or had feelings for someone else I would dare not expect him to stay with me out of pure guilt. Heck no.. I have a bit more respect for myself than that. I would let him go...

not exactly the same - if you were married to him and he started chasing a younger girl(cheating) while you were still married you would be ok w/ that? that is more of less the point. not being in love w/ someone is fine but cheating on them and dropping them when they are down for your own selfish reason displays the type of person you are.

mocha latte cupcake
09-02-2008, 10:00 AM
lord knows i would cause then i would be able to chase younger women too.. that ho bag doesn't cuddle..... :ninja: wait... i mean... ~runs away~

Sammich
09-02-2008, 10:02 AM
i dont think she'd be 'ok with that' i think she's saying that she wouldnt beg him to stay, she'd let him go about his business...i feel the same way..if u feel the need to dipset...dont let teh door hit u on the way out..sh*t ill help u pack up to gtfo..my wife can attest to that lol

*she tried to leave thinking i was cheatin on her and i helped her pack up and leave when she thought she was in the right lol..of course when she realized i didnt care what she thought she came back*

Leisa
09-02-2008, 10:06 AM
not exactly the same - if you were married to him and he started chasing a younger girl(cheating) while you were still married you would be ok w/ that? that is more of less the point. not being in love w/ someone is fine but cheating on them and dropping them when they are down for your own selfish reason displays the type of person you are.

a certificate of marriage is not a guarantee that man/woman will stay with you forever... alot of people think that, but come on peeps lets face reality.

I dealt with that bs with my first husband, do you still see me with him? Hell no..

4dmin
09-02-2008, 10:10 AM
a certificate of marriage is not a guarantee that man/woman will stay with you forever... alot of people think that, but come on peeps lets face reality.

I dealt with that bs with my first husband, do you still see me with him? Hell no..i understand that i am married and have been w/ my wife 10 years - both my parents and in laws are celebrating 30 years of marriage this year... i know what it takes to make things work.

point being if your stance is that you are moral and are up standing citizen don't discredit yourself by CHEATING on your wife and dumping her for a younger model. that shows the type of person you are. i've heard you and brett talk about your ex what would you think if he was running for president? i'm sure you would have some choice words for how big of an ass he is?

Leisa
09-02-2008, 10:16 AM
i understand that i am married and have been w/ my wife 10 years - both my parents and in laws are celebrating 30 years of marriage this year... i know what it takes to make things work.

point being if your stance is that you are moral and are up standing citizen don't discredit yourself by CHEATING on your wife and dumping her for a younger model. that shows the type of person you are. i've heard you and brett talk about your ex what would you think if he was running for president? i'm sure you sould have some choice words for how big of an ass he is?

My exhusband is a complete idiot, he isnt smart enough to run for the Presidency..lol..

Sammich
09-02-2008, 10:18 AM
ex husband = pwnt

Brett
09-02-2008, 10:30 AM

Leisa knows no younger woman wants me!! LOL. She is safe from me leaving her for a younger girl :D

Sammich
09-02-2008, 10:32 AM
explain what i saw this w/e brett...beeping the horn and revving ur engine around them azn chicks?

Vteckidd
09-02-2008, 10:32 AM
where does it say he CHEATED on his ex wife?

Actually this is a very common thing. LOTS of people that are deployed, prisoners of war etc come back and things are different.

Actually in and interview Mccain was asked what his greatest failure was, and he said it was his first marriage and he shoulders all the responsibility for it.

Vteckidd
09-02-2008, 10:34 AM
you mean after coming back from nam and cheating on his wife they later married his mistress :lmfao:\/

you republicans make me laugh b/c your so full of sh!t - everything is a double edge sword w/ you - i should drag up old Clinton threads w/ some of you same people talking sh!t about bill in the white house getting his jolly s off... that was wrong but this was ok :lmfao:
im going to need a bit better source than Dailymail.com

All the stuff i have read doesnt say he cheated on her, rather he met her ata party, and didnt start dating until AFTER he was divorced

Brett
09-02-2008, 10:43 AM

All the stuff i have read doesnt say he cheated on her, rather he met her ata party, and didnt start dating until AFTER he was divorced

... and if that is the case no one can say anything. Democrats all thought it was okay for what Bill Clinton did so why are you all jumping on McCain anyways?

Vteckidd
09-02-2008, 10:48 AM
... and if that is the case no one can say anything. Democrats all thought it was okay for what Bill Clinton did so why are you all jumping on McCain anyways?
QFT

I mean its really not an issue, what is our Divorce Rate anyways now?

Its a part of life, just like Teen Pregnancy is, its not to condone it, but its just a more acceptable thing now.

Clinton was getting head IN THE OVAL OFFICE but Mccain divorcing his wife (for whatever reason we dont know you can make assumptions all you want) more than 30 years ago after he came backa prisoner of war is not that big of a deal.

The Ninja
09-02-2008, 10:49 AM
It wasn't ok, but the big deal was less the fact that he cheated on his wife and got some head, but instead LIED ABOUT IT ON THE STAND.

THAT IS THE BIG DIFFERENCE, HE COMMITED PERJURY, THUS HE WAS IMPEACHED.

McCain just came back to his wife who loved him all the years he was gone and stuck by his side, only to dump her because she got into a disfiguring car wreck and didn't look like the barbie she was before he left. So he felt a little guilty and decided to pay for her medical bills for life (probably in exchange for her silence) and found himself a barbie.

AnthonyF
09-02-2008, 10:51 AM
One more reason TO like him. Trades in old broken wife for newer, better looking (and filthy stinking rich) model?

Pimp status.

x2. Maybe McCain's campaign should include the phrase "A time to change" since he actually has shown how he can change anything.

Obama = worthless canidate. What change? What has he said he is gonna change?

-Ant.

Brett
09-02-2008, 10:52 AM
It wasn't ok, but the big deal was less the fact that he cheated on his wife and got some head, but instead LIED ABOUT IT ON THE STAND.

THAT IS THE BIG DIFFERENCE, HE COMMITED PERJURY, THUS HE WAS IMPEACHED.

McCain just came back to his wife who loved him all the years he was gone and stuck by his side, only to dump her because she got into a disfiguring car wreck and didn't look like the barbie she was before he left. So he felt a little guilty and decided to pay for her medical bills for life (probably in exchange for her silence) and found himself a barbie.

So again, Clinton cheated on his wife while she stood by him all these years and was in another oom, and he was getting head if not more.... and you can say THATS OKAY but McCain leaving his wife 30 years ago isnt? How can you not see what you are saying? And McCain didnt lie, so why is he wrong then? lol. Clinton lied, and at the same time sent a message to all young girls that sucking d*ck isnt sex, and he did this ALL IN THE WHITE HOUSE, HEEELLLLOOO!!! McCain left his wife 30 years before looking at the White House. How the hell can you compare the 2 and still say Clinton didnt do anything wrong except lie about it? My god thats some biased BS

BobbyFresco
09-02-2008, 10:58 AM
x2. Maybe McCain's campaign should include the phrase "A time to change" since he actually has shown how he can change anything.

Obama = worthless canidate. What change? What has he said he is gonna change?

-Ant.

Seriously, if you're going to be a parrot, at least have some facts to back up the parrot act...:rolleyes:

Vteckidd
09-02-2008, 11:06 AM

Provide proof thats why they divorced please, cite CREDIBLE sources

Vteckidd
09-02-2008, 11:07 AM
Seriously, if you're going to be a parrot, at least have some facts to back up the parrot act...:rolleyes:
why youre just gonna say his facts arent credible lol

Pot meet Kettle

4dmin
09-02-2008, 11:25 AM

didn't they marry 1 month after divorce? um ya i'm sure they didn't touch each other until after divorce :rolleyes:

don't play dumb your a guy you have a penis (i hope). sources... i say the same thing about GOD let me give you that response... "HAVE FAITH MIKE" :lmfao:

Vteckidd
09-02-2008, 11:28 AM
LOL touche paul touche

Brett
09-02-2008, 11:46 AM
But isnt the Democrats then calling the kettle black? Your boy got his d*ck sucked IN THE WHITE HOUSE, why is that okay?

BobbyFresco
09-02-2008, 11:56 AM
But isnt the Democrats then calling the kettle black? Your boy got his d*ck sucked IN THE WHITE HOUSE, why is that okay?

WHO SAYS IT WAS OK?
WHO SAYS IT WAS OK THAT HE LIED ABOUT IT AS WELL, WHILE ON THE STAND?

BUT HEY, HE'S NOT ON PUBLIC TRIAL HERE BUT PALIN AND HER LACK OF PARENTING SKILLS ARE. HMM, SO SHE CAN'T MANAGE HER HOUSEHOLD YET SHE CAN MANAGE THIS COUNTRY'S AFFAIRS, RIGHT?:lmfao:

Brett
09-02-2008, 11:58 AM
Are you a parent? I would love to know this before I reply to your idiotic comment about her parenting skills. Because I can bet any person on here who is a parent like me will have something to say back to your answer. ~taps fingers~

BobbyFresco
09-02-2008, 12:08 PM
Are you a parent? I would love to know this before I reply to your idiotic comment about her parenting skills. Because I can bet any person on here who is a parent like me will have something to say back to your answer. ~taps fingers~

AS A MATTER OF FACT I AM....AND I HAVE ALSO BEEN A CHILD. I HAVE A SISTER. NEITHER ONE OF US HAD A CHILD AT 17. WHY? BECAUSE OF PARENTING. I DIDN'T HAVE MY FIRST CHILD TIL I WAS 27. MY SISTER IS 23 AND IS A PROFESSIONAL. HAS AN MBA. WHY? BECAUSE OF PARENTING. WHEN MY DAUGHTERS ARE 17, WILL THEY COME HOME AND TELL ME THAT THEY ARE PREG? NO. WHY? BECAUSE OF PARENTING.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME.:goodjob:

BobbyFresco
09-02-2008, 12:12 PM
FOR ANY PARENT TO FIND IT ACCEPTABLE FOR THEIR 17 YEAR OLD CHILD WHO THEY ARE STILL RESPONSIBLE FOR, TO HAVE A CHILD IS ASININE. I GUESS SO MUCH FOR EXPECTING YOUR CHILD TO GO TO COLLEGE AND BECOME A PRODUCTIVE AND RESPONSIBLE ADULT, HUH?

Brett
09-02-2008, 12:20 PM
I just addressed my point in the other thread, see that one please. Thank you :D

BobbyFresco
09-02-2008, 12:28 PM
I just addressed my point in the other thread, see that one please. Thank you :D

HAHA..I DID TOO...:tongue1:

Brett
09-02-2008, 12:33 PM
:taun: :D

AnthonyF
09-02-2008, 12:49 PM
Seriously, if you're going to be a parrot, at least have some facts to back up the parrot act...

What facts do I need? What the fuk has that guy done so far? He's been a senator for HOW LONG? Exactly.

-Ant.

BobbyFresco
09-02-2008, 01:14 PM
What facts do I need? What the fuk has that guy done so far? He's been a senator for HOW LONG? Exactly.

-Ant.

YOU'RE OBVIOUSLY ON THE INTERNET.
I'M SURE YOU HAVE ACCESS TO A TELEVISION OR RADIO.
AND THIS IS THE BEST YOU COULD MUSTER?

FACEPALM.JPG

PLEASE EDUCATE YOURSELF ON BOTH CANDIDATES BEFORE YOU TRY TO SPEAK POLITICS.

4dmin
09-02-2008, 01:18 PM
FOR ANY PARENT TO FIND IT ACCEPTABLE FOR THEIR 17 YEAR OLD CHILD WHO THEY ARE STILL RESPONSIBLE FOR, TO HAVE A CHILD IS ASININE. I GUESS SO MUCH FOR EXPECTING YOUR CHILD TO GO TO COLLEGE AND BECOME A PRODUCTIVE AND RESPONSIBLE ADULT, HUH?.

:cheers:

AnthonyF
09-02-2008, 01:31 PM
YOU'RE OBVIOUSLY ON THE INTERNET.
I'M SURE YOU HAVE ACCESS TO A TELEVISION OR RADIO.
AND THIS IS THE BEST YOU COULD MUSTER?

FACEPALM.JPG

PLEASE EDUCATE YOURSELF ON BOTH CANDIDATES BEFORE YOU TRY TO SPEAK POLITICS.

I am not trying to speak politics. It is out of my area of expertise. This is mainly an opinion based discussion for me so you trying to prove me wrong in an area I know not a lot about will never happen. You will not change my mind on a piece of sh*t scum bag like Obama. McCain ISNT much better, but I will choose him over any inexperienced canidate every time. Did it look like I was trying to make a legit argument? No. Your pathetic just like him. lolol

-Ant.

BobbyFresco
09-02-2008, 01:34 PM
I am not trying to speak politics. It is out of my area of expertise. This is mainly an opinion based discussion for me so you trying to prove me wrong in an area I know not a lot about will never happen. You will not change my mind on a piece of sh*t scum bag like Obama. McCain ISNT much better, but I will choose him over any inexperienced canidate every time. Did it look like I was trying to make a legit argument? No. Your pathetic just like him. lolol

-Ant.

I'm not trying to change your mind, believe me. If you want to contribute to the lose then by all means, have it....

Oh, and you probably shouldn't use big words like YOU'RE AND YOUR unless you know how to use them...:goodjob:

Catnip
09-02-2008, 01:39 PM
Oh, and you probably shouldn't use big words like YOU'RE AND YOUR unless you know how to use them...:goodjob:

Correction of grammar goes both ways. Just in case you didn't know, quotation marks would be the correct way of saying what was said, rather than capitalization. :goodjob:

Brett
09-02-2008, 01:43 PM
:lmfao:

AnthonyF
09-02-2008, 01:43 PM
I'm not trying to change your mind, believe me. If you want to contribute to the lose then by all means, have it....

Oh, and you probably shouldn't use big words like YOU'RE AND YOUR unless you know how to use them...:goodjob:i knew some1 would own your ass. You cannot make fun of some1 based on grammer unless they are making fun of some1 for fuking up grammer. YOUR is my lazy ass way of saying sh*t. And lose? At least McCain wouldnt be assassinated.

-Ant.

BobbyFresco
09-02-2008, 01:46 PM
Correction of grammar goes both ways. Just in case you didn't know, quotation marks would be the correct way of saying what was said, rather than capitalization. :goodjob:

Just in case you didn't know, quotations are not necessary considering I wasn't quoting anyone. Capitalization was for emphasis.

Thank you for your time.:goodjob:

BobbyFresco
09-02-2008, 01:47 PM
i knew some1 would own your ass. You cannot make fun of some1 based on grammer unless they are making fun of some1 for fuking up grammer. YOUR is my lazy ass way of saying sh*t. And lose? At least McCain wouldnt be assassinated.

-Ant.

THAT WAS FAR FROM AN OWN AND THE ONLY THING ASSASINATED HERE WAS THE WORD GRAMMAR. NOT GRAMMER. GRAMMAR.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME.

AnthonyF
09-02-2008, 01:48 PM
^LAME!!!!!!lololololol

-Ant.

AnthonyF
09-02-2008, 01:49 PM
THAT WAS FAR FROM AN OWN AND THE ONLY THING ASSASINATED HERE WAS THE WORD GRAMMAR. NOT GRAMMER. GRAMMAR.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME.

Oh cool. Thanks, im learning so much. lolol All I can say about you is "TYPICAL"

-Ant.

BobbyFresco
09-02-2008, 01:54 PM
Oh cool. Thanks, im learning so much. lolol All I can say about you is "TYPICAL"

-Ant.

:gay:

WHERE'S ALL THAT BIG BADASS BRAVADO AT NOW?
IT'S OK FOR YOU TO MAKE FUN OF ALL THE CIVIC GUYS AND EVERYONE ELSE THAT YOU DEEM INFERIOR BUT SOMEONE THAT WOULD ACTUALLY CHECK YOU ON HERE OR IRL, YOU DON'T HAVE MUCH TO SAY TO? MAKES SENSE.

4dmin
09-02-2008, 01:58 PM
i knew some1 would own your ass. You cannot make fun of some1 based on grammer unless they are making fun of some1 for fuking up grammer. YOUR is my lazy ass way of saying sh*t. And lose? At least McCain wouldnt be assassinated.

-Ant.

that is true but atleast obama won't die of old age :lmfao:

plus biden is more fit to run then palin if either happens :goodjob:

AnthonyF
09-02-2008, 02:08 PM
:gay:

WHERE'S ALL THAT BIG BADASS BRAVADO AT NOW?
IT'S OK FOR YOU TO MAKE FUN OF ALL THE CIVIC GUYS AND EVERYONE ELSE THAT YOU DEEM INFERIOR BUT SOMEONE THAT WOULD ACTUALLY CHECK YOU ON HERE OR IRL, YOU DON'T HAVE MUCH TO SAY TO? MAKES SENSE.Bravado? I dont jump all over anyone. If I dont like some1's car I will let them know. I told you I dont know that much about politics. JUst enough to make me happy and know who I am going to vote for. :goodjob:

that is true but atleast obama won't die of old age :lmfao:

plus biden is more fit to run then palin if either happens :goodjob:lololol

-Ant.

turbodawg
09-02-2008, 03:36 PM
This has gotten ridiculous. McCain did cheat on his first wife Carol but not with Cindy, although he was pursuing Cindy before he was divorced. Was it right? No and he has readily admitted it. I don't condone it but I think there should be understanding for McCain. He returned to a different world from what it was when he left. A lot had changed about he and Carol. They were different people. Soldiers who are in Iraq/ Afghanistan regularly get divorces after being deployed for 18 months. Not the best of conditions but they aren't POWs and are there for much less time. So after 5 years of being tortured, I think we should have understanding for McCain but not condone his cheating on his wife.

As far as Palin's daughter, the idea that Palin is directly responsible for the actions of her 17 year old daughter is moronic at best. At 17 she is responsible for herself and can make her own decisions. You can't testify to what goes on in her household or what kind of parents she and Todd are. Good parenting makes an impact but that girl made the decision to have sex all on her own. You can't possibly expect Palin to watch over her 17 yo daughter 24/7. Here again, I think understanding is in order. The girl has taken responsibility for her actions and will have the baby and marry the father. I think the measure of a person is not necessarily the mistakes they make but whether they take responsibility for those actions. What's more, because someone has a baby at 17 doesn't mean they won't become a productive member of society. That idea is idiotic at best. There are plenty of people who made mistakes when they were young only to learn from their mistakes and to become productive members of society and loving parents.

Bruce Leroy
09-02-2008, 06:27 PM
My gf had a baby 4 months ago, but she still looks like shes 4 months pregnant and wont give it up.

The only solution in my mind was to **** the girl i met at the club.

:king:

ShooterMcGavin
09-02-2008, 08:54 PM
leave it to the media and so called ppl who "knows/knew" him to spin some sh*t about his private life...and for it to be published by a british news outlet at that :rolleyes:

ultm8mind
09-03-2008, 09:17 AM
I'm sorry why does it matter if he has an ex-wife? Just curious.

Sport1.3
09-03-2008, 09:27 AM
lol @ this retarded thread. Because there is no way there were any other circumstances that led to the end of said marrage. seriously? maybe him being a victum of torture for 5 yrs and her fighting back from a crippling accident.....those sort of events change ppl.

ShooterMcGavin
09-03-2008, 09:31 AM
^^^exactly like i said, certain liberals just love to grab at straws.

Sport1.3
09-03-2008, 09:37 AM
^^^exactly like i said, certain liberals just love to grab at straws.

Gorilla Media FTL