PDA

View Full Version : so im at mcdonalds.....

DecoyOctopus
08-31-2008, 12:22 AM
and this small african woman wheels in this huge baby/kid in a baby stroller...i couldnt tell if he was old or just big. she wasnt looking so i snapped a pic of this wonder baby. any estimates on how old he is?

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii285/sammy_pain/baby.jpg

redrumracer
08-31-2008, 12:45 AM
7(

alpine_aw11
08-31-2008, 12:46 AM
At least 5. And he has a baby bottle lol. He's probably just dumb as balls.

PRiMAdonna
08-31-2008, 12:48 AM
i am not sure how old he is... but I did note a few observations..
1. I think that is chocolate milk in his bottle.
2. judging by the way his right hand looks.... well.... I think you get my point
3. I'm pretty sure his left leg is a good foot shorter than his right..

It looks like a 6 month old baby's head on a 6 year old's body... weird. by the way, I own that exact stroller and my 9 week old son fits in it. that kid is WAY too big for that thing! lol..

BobbyFresco
08-31-2008, 12:52 AM
Whatever he is, he's too damn big to be in a stroller...LOL...
That's about as bad as seeing a kid on a leash, although I understand now why ppl do that.

ksniperfox
08-31-2008, 09:26 AM
i am not sure how old he is... but I did note a few observations..
1. I think that is chocolate milk in his bottle.
2. judging by the way his right hand looks.... well.... I think you get my point
3. I'm pretty sure his left leg is a good foot shorter than his right..

It looks like a 6 month old baby's head on a 6 year old's body... weird. by the way, I own that exact stroller and my 9 week old son fits in it. that kid is WAY too big for that thing! lol..

well noted observations, however i believe
2-just the way his hand is curled, and the fingers are hidden by a stroller piece.
3-the way he is sitting kinda sideways in the stroller

and 4-looks like he is just too lazy to walk. look how is he sitting, all sideways like "i dont give a **** bout nothin cause i live off my mom's welfare checks"

notice the gangsta hat, and ths white sneakers(probably stolen from another toddler at the playground).
and the 'strolla', probably has a gun hidden near where his right hand is resting. the picture dont show it, but chances are hes got some chrome-y wheels under that ride.

yep, just another youth down the drain. its the 7 year old who stole his grandmoms jeep to be a hood rat and beat her up when she didnt buy him chicken wings from walmart all over again, but 3 years too early.

Echonova
08-31-2008, 09:41 AM
Yeah, hand stuck in the cupholder. If I had to guess that kid is 5 and not the first time he's been to Mcdonalds.

Echonova
08-31-2008, 09:42 AM
well noted observations, however i believe
2-just the way his hand is curled, and the fingers are hidden by a stroller piece.
3-the way he is sitting kinda sideways in the stroller

and 4-looks like he is just too lazy to walk. look how is he sitting, all sideways like "i dont give a **** bout nothin cause i live off my mom's welfare checks"

notice the gangsta hat, and ths white sneakers(probably stolen from another toddler at the playground).
and the 'strolla', probably has a gun hidden near where his right hand is resting. the picture dont show it, but chances are hes got some chrome-y wheels under that ride.

yep, just another youth down the drain. its the 7 year old who stole his grandmoms jeep to be a hood rat and beat her up when she didnt buy him chicken wings from walmart all over again, but 3 years too early.QFT and repped.

joseph dale
08-31-2008, 11:35 AM
looks about 3-4, not all kids are scrawny and sickly.. just looks like a big boy.

Echonova
08-31-2008, 11:56 AM
looks about 3-4, not all kids are scrawny and sickly.. just looks like a big boy.If that kids 3 or 4 he'll be getting a shoe deal from Nike soon. That some Shaq sh*t right there... If.

blackboi50
08-31-2008, 11:58 AM
hes 6 months old!!!!!:ninja:............1

Dracc
08-31-2008, 12:12 PM
what!!!!!!!!!!!!!... thats the same nigha who tried to rob me the other day ... Pulled out my strap :fire:and he ran... that fool 27

Friggintitsman
08-31-2008, 12:25 PM
All I know is that we should arrest him now before he becomes a criminal.

MistaCee
08-31-2008, 12:52 PM
All I know is that we should arrest him now before he becomes a criminal.

Lol x2. Thats another kid that wants to do hood rat stuff with his friends.

ksniperfox
08-31-2008, 01:04 PM
**** hes got purple drank in that glass!

give it a few years, it will become a 'foety'

eYezs1ck
08-31-2008, 01:21 PM
LOL! how he get in that stroller

incawarrior
08-31-2008, 01:34 PM
**** hes got purple drank in that glass!

give it a few years, it will become a 'foety'

:rofl:

someone chop that **** it. An OE

Slow Motion
08-31-2008, 01:51 PM
To be honest it doesn't matter how old the kid is. Its the parents fault for letting him be in that stroller. Unless there is something is wrong with him seriously only speculations can be made. Blame the mother where is the picture of her. Are you going to blame this kid for playing GTA4 or the mother who bought it for him.

Motivation
08-31-2008, 01:54 PM
Think the real question here should be... How come the OP is taking pictures of little boys when their mom isn't looking?

lol jk

Slow Motion
08-31-2008, 01:58 PM
Think the real question here should be... How come the OP is taking pictures of little boys when their mom isn't looking?

WOW...QFT

alpine_aw11
08-31-2008, 02:01 PM

lol jk

Nothing wrong with that....:ninja::idb:

Echonova
08-31-2008, 02:27 PM
Fat kids are harder to kidnap.

Motivation
08-31-2008, 02:35 PM
Fat kids are harder to kidnap.

lol, actually they are easier... Just wave a big mac in front of them and they follow right along... None of that screaming "I want my mommy" and kicking stuff...

BABY J
08-31-2008, 02:35 PM
There is obviously physical issues w/ this kid (left vs right leg, as well as left vs right foot) - and definitely his right hand is deformed. Even if he was sitting straight in the chair, his knees would not line up. He probably can't walk, or can't walk unassisted.

Echonova
08-31-2008, 04:16 PM
Too hard to tell from the pic, I still say he stuck his hand in the cupholder. Either way his mom already takes him to Mcdonalds. If he can run now, just give it a few years.

sirkus
08-31-2008, 06:10 PM
When was this picture taken?

I'm wondering why he's dressed up like it's 20° outside and it's the end of August.

BABY J
08-31-2008, 06:17 PM
Evil Knieval Kids Klub card-carrying Member (pants).

DecoyOctopus
08-31-2008, 06:19 PM
There is obviously physical issues w/ this kid (left vs right leg, as well as left vs right foot) - and definitely his right hand is deformed. Even if he was sitting straight in the chair, his knees would not line up. He probably can't walk, or can't walk unassisted. nah he wasnt deformed or nun he was a big frggin kid his hands were fine and his legs were the same length. i just caught him in a wierd pose. he was talking some other language to his mom and she was talking back and his mom wasnt even tall she was about 5.6

Got Vtec?
08-31-2008, 06:21 PM
sammy likes taking pics of little boys with their moms.

:D

DecoyOctopus
08-31-2008, 06:23 PM
sammy likes taking pics of little boys with their moms.

:Dshut yo young pusssaass up

BABY J
08-31-2008, 06:23 PM
nah he wasnt deformed or nun he was a big frggin kid his hands were fine and his legs were the same length. i just caught him in a wierd pose. he was talking some other language to his mom and she was talking back and his mom wasnt even tall she was about 5.6

He's an undercover midget Federal Agent working a sting to catch grown-a$s men who stalk little kids when their mom pretends not to be looking. The white thing in the middle if the stroller handle is teh camera - counter-surveillance FTW.

There is a thread on FBI forums of you taking a pic of a kid and licking your lips.

DecoyOctopus
08-31-2008, 06:24 PM
He's an undercover midget Federal Agent working a sting to catch grown-a$s men who stalk little kids when their mom pretends not to be looking.lol good thing i ran as soon as i got the money shot right

BABY J
08-31-2008, 06:25 PM
EDIT PREVIOUS

DecoyOctopus
08-31-2008, 06:27 PM
**** its not the first time i licked my lips at a kid just the first time it was a boy:ninja:

Leisa
08-31-2008, 08:07 PM
I say 4 1/2 ,, that is purple soda in the bottle... and the mother should be ashamed letting that big ass kid in a stroller.

ksniperfox
09-01-2008, 08:01 AM
someone wanna start a thread for PSing this pic? its got potential...

Turbo Terrance
09-01-2008, 05:10 PM
if its a black women( born in america) than the kids prolly 4-6, if its an african lady (straight from africa) that kids 6+ yo