PDA

View Full Version : "HEY! How much boost you runnin?" -lightning owner

collins
08-30-2008, 02:33 AM
adhd version: i beat a lightning so bad he thought i was boosted

full:

so i'm on my way home from work tonight when i roll up on a late model ford truck... as i roll past, i see those funky wheels, side exhaust, and a lightning badge... i slow... he's mhob... i instigate... at first he doesn't bite... that didn't last long. so i drop it in 3rd and blip the gas (lunging) to see if he'll take the bait. keep in mind, I'd never raced one of these supercharged trucks, so i was curious how I'd fare against one... i lunge again, this time for an extra second and back out of it... when i lift, i hear his blower start SCREAMING! so i get back in it and proceed to put about 5-6 cars on him from 70-115ish. he comes up next to me, rolls his window down, and asks how much boost I'm running... i tell him, none... all motor... i didn't have the heart to tell him I'm still on the factory cam lol... so anyway, we slow down to about 60ish and i let him get the jump. as soon as i heart the wwAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH of the blower, i was as deep in the gas as i could possibly be (again in 3rd gear). this time it wasn't but about a 4 car length pull, as he did better when he got the jump. however i still got him... easily...

he was cool tho. pulled back up next to me and gave me a big grin and a thumbs up. i showed the same courtesy as i take my exit.

I'm unsure if he was close to stock or not.... i know you can hear the factory blowers, but this thing was LOUD! maybe an upgraded pulley? ported blower? also his exhaust note wasn't as tame as a stock lightning, so I'm gonna say he was slightly modded (assumption). so all in all, i think it was an informative run, and fun at that!

ford owner, if FOR SOME REASON you come across this... nice runs! and good lookin truck! it was a metallic blue color with the factory chromies on it.

DirtyMechanic
08-30-2008, 02:56 AM
dork... that is all...

willum14pb
08-30-2008, 06:03 AM
Didn't care yesterday, don't care today, and won't care tomorrow.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
08-30-2008, 08:49 AM
A properly built, bolt on and pullied lightning would tighten your goat up. Sadly.. your car is slower than the average goat.

I ran neck and neck with a ported blower pullied lightning from a dig.... but I am like John Force behind the wheel.

Stop racing from a roll. It's gay.

That truck is VERY slow from a roll, its a moving brick...... but as I said before... from a dig that truck would eat that sloat of yours alive.

willum14pb
08-30-2008, 09:01 AM
thacker. shut the **** up. Stop being such a ****** all the time.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
08-30-2008, 09:10 AM

How about you stop being a ***** and come race my car.

Jaimecbr900
08-30-2008, 09:19 AM
I ran neck and neck with a ported blower pullied lightning from a dig.... but I am like John Force behind the wheel.

Wow.....just wow....:jerkit:

John Force is not scared nor puts up excuses to race at a real track. :rolleyes:

It's gay.

Yes, your comments really are. Admitting it is half the battle.

stillaneon
08-30-2008, 09:28 AM

full:

so i'm on my way home from work tonight when i roll up on a late model ford truck... as i roll past, i see those funky wheels, side exhaust, and a lightning badge... i slow... he's mhob... i instigate... at first he doesn't bite... that didn't last long. so i drop it in 3rd and blip the gas (lunging) to see if he'll take the bait. keep in mind, I'd never raced one of these supercharged trucks, so i was curious how I'd fare against one... i lunge again, this time for an extra second and back out of it... when i lift, i hear his blower start SCREAMING! so i get back in it and proceed to put about 5-6 cars on him from 70-115ish. he comes up next to me, rolls his window down, and asks how much boost I'm running... i tell him, none... all motor... i didn't have the heart to tell him I'm still on the factory cam lol... so anyway, we slow down to about 60ish and i let him get the jump. as soon as i heart the wwAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH of the blower, i was as deep in the gas as i could possibly be (again in 3rd gear). this time it wasn't but about a 4 car length pull, as he did better when he got the jump. however i still got him... easily...

he was cool tho. pulled back up next to me and gave me a big grin and a thumbs up. i showed the same courtesy as i take my exit.

I'm unsure if he was close to stock or not.... i know you can hear the factory blowers, but this thing was LOUD! maybe an upgraded pulley? ported blower? also his exhaust note wasn't as tame as a stock lightning, so I'm gonna say he was slightly modded (assumption). so all in all, i think it was an informative run, and fun at that!

ford owner, if FOR SOME REASON you come across this... nice runs! and good lookin truck! it was a metallic blue color with the factory chromies on it.

How long did it take you to love the "wwAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH" of his blower.

God as bad of a joke as that was, it sounds extremely preverted.

Good Kill though:goodjob:

willum14pb
08-30-2008, 09:41 AM
How about you stop being a ***** and come race my car.

You have my terms. It's funny how you're not such a ****** in person. You won't talk all this **** IRL, and if you do, someone hits you and you call the cops.

Nissan Sean
08-30-2008, 09:49 AM
i want a lightening sooo bad. i will have one, i have thought about trading my car for one sometimes....

ILOVEKIDDRACING
08-30-2008, 09:53 AM
You have my terms. It's funny how you're not such a ****** in person. You won't talk all this **** IRL, and if you do, someone hits you and you call the cops.
Your terms are ridiculous. Mostly due in part because you would lose.

I told you, $500-1k. EITHER of my cars.

Jaimecbr900
08-30-2008, 10:00 AM
Your terms are ridiculous. Mostly due in part because you would lose.

Hello Pot, meet Kettle.......:rolleyes:

NevrNufTorq
08-30-2008, 10:07 AM
+1 :lmfao:

collins
08-30-2008, 10:58 AM
Didn't care yesterday, don't care today, and won't care tomorrow.

A properly built, bolt on and pullied lightning would tighten your goat up. Sadly.. your car is slower than the average goat.

I ran neck and neck with a ported blower pullied lightni/ng from a dig.... but I am like John Force behind the wheel.

Stop racing from a roll. It's gay.

That truck is VERY slow from a roll, its a moving brick...... but as I said before... from a dig that truck would eat that sloat of yours alive.

first off, both of you need to shut the hell up and stop being a d1ck all the god damn time!

second, thacker, nobody believe's you're goat is as stock as you say it is. also, you outdrove me on your 26 inch slicks... whooptie do!!!!!! my car is right on par for its power. do i need more practice from a dig? absolutely! i have no problem admitting that.

as far as roll racing goes... if i met up with the dude and organized it, yea sure.. b1tch about it. but i ran into him on the hwy... and you want me to try to convince him to come to a dead stop ON MOTHER F*CKING 285!?!?!?! :lmfao: you're such a f*cking retard.

oh and willum...this is just too funny after your first comment... allow me to introduce the pot to the kettle for the SECOND time in this thread... (jamie beat me to it the first time :cheers:)

AnthonyF
08-30-2008, 11:10 AM
A properly built, bolt on and pullied lightning would tighten your goat up.

Congratulations. That sentence is completely useless.

Why not say: "If that truck had a rocket engine on it, it would have won."

...Jackass.

-Ant.

collins
08-30-2008, 11:16 AM
^^ :lmfao:

i just dont get all the hate.... whatev. dont really care.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to AnthonyF again.

damn... i had a good one for ya too!

AnthonyF
08-30-2008, 11:18 AM

damn... i had a good one for ya too!

lolol no prob. No hate here. I beat a lightning, he used to be on IA, BoostedSVT or something. He had a pulley i believe.

-Ant.

collins
08-30-2008, 11:23 AM
yeah i remember the name... never met the guy...

DirtyMechanic
08-30-2008, 01:50 PM
How about you stop being a ***** and come race my car.awesome come back.... respost....:lmfao: do you have anything else to say besides come race my cars... lol lame

DirtyMechanic
08-30-2008, 01:51 PM

damn... i had a good one for ya too! and i get the lame ****... wtf...

oh yeah ANT my rep pics you gave me have moved on to a better place i need some more when you can....:goodjob:

collins
08-30-2008, 02:37 PM
well, you never give me anything good... lol i was just gonna return the favor.... :ninja:

OnURleft
08-30-2008, 02:43 PM
Nice kill Collins. Would've been a better race for the Z

AnthonyF
08-30-2008, 02:52 PM
and i get the lame ****... wtf...

oh yeah ANT my rep pics you gave me have moved on to a better place i need some more when you can....:goodjob:lolol did u save them? which ones? I'll send you 2 boys some more. :goodjob::boobies:

-Ant.

X-Runner
08-30-2008, 02:57 PM
lolol did u save them? which ones? I'll send you 2 boys some more. :goodjob::boobies:

-Ant.

*cough cough* :lmao:

DirtyMechanic
08-30-2008, 03:41 PM
well, you never give me anything good... lol i was just gonna return the favor.... :ninja:dick... because i dont know how...

DirtyMechanic
08-30-2008, 03:41 PM
lolol did u save them? which ones? I'll send you 2 boys some more. :goodjob::boobies:

-Ant.idk but they were nice...and so are these woot woot.. i dont save things like that on this laptop...

collins
08-30-2008, 04:53 PM
just use img code like address of pic here

DirtyMechanic
08-30-2008, 05:03 PM
really... thats it... i thought i tried that.... well.. say something funny that i can rep you for or something... wait nvm your not funny... ohhhh... lol jk

ACCORDPRIDE
08-30-2008, 05:49 PM

full:

good kill
ive seen a couple modded lightnings run and they werent kick overs
nice run and congrats

GirlieZ
08-30-2008, 05:57 PM
i think its tom from all stars who has a very hawt lightning, its white with ghost flames. maybe collins knows what all is done to it, im pretty sure his ran 12s

collins...check ur pms hooker

DieselNuts
08-30-2008, 06:03 PM
good kill collins. by buddy has a lightning and at one point he was running mid 12s but he de-modded it and I'm not sure what he runs now, but since I have started modding the cobra, he is getting back into it now.

I know of another lightening that would destroy damn near every car on this site on the highway....if he can get traction lol

collins
08-30-2008, 07:16 PM
justine, yeah thats tom. his is SIIIIIICK and i would have no chance against it lol gorgeous truck too!

willum14pb
08-30-2008, 08:26 PM
first off, both of you need to shut the hell up and stop being a d1ck all the god damn time!

second, thacker, nobody believe's you're goat is as stock as you say it is. also, you outdrove me on your 26 inch slicks... whooptie do!!!!!! my car is right on par for its power. do i need more practice from a dig? absolutely! i have no problem admitting that.

as far as roll racing goes... if i met up with the dude and organized it, yea sure.. b1tch about it. but i ran into him on the hwy... and you want me to try to convince him to come to a dead stop ON MOTHER F*CKING 285!?!?!?! :lmfao: you're such a f*cking retard.

oh and willum...this is just too funny after your first comment... allow me to introduce the pot to the kettle for the SECOND time in this thread... (jamie beat me to it the first time :cheers:)

lol collins, there's a difference, i'm just joking. <3 :cheers:

GirlieZ
08-30-2008, 09:12 PM
lol collins, there's a difference, i'm just joking. <3 :cheers:
sup will? something silly here in idaho but all the evo drivers call them EV-os. and there are alot of them too. i cant wait for the snow to come :)

collins
08-31-2008, 07:18 PM
lol collins, there's a difference, i'm just joking. <3 :cheers: aight then :cheers:

willum14pb
09-01-2008, 06:24 AM
sup will? something silly here in idaho but all the evo drivers call them EV-os. and there are alot of them too. i cant wait for the snow to come :)

yea.. lots of people call them EV-o's.. they think "EVO-LUTION" it's annoying really.. i say e-vo.. However, technically.. they're right x.x

Dwisforme05
09-01-2008, 02:11 PM
nice kill collins. those lightenings are pretty quick, especially for a fricken truck! sounds like you have a really stout GTO.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
09-01-2008, 03:49 PM
nice kill collins. those lightenings are pretty quick, especially for a fricken truck! sounds like you have a really stout GTO.
:thinking: Somethings been wrong with his GTO for a while... it doesn't run near like it should.

collins
09-01-2008, 03:52 PM
negative. you know nothing about my car, because you've seen it one time. like i said before, you out drove me. why cant you leave it at that? i'm a man, i can admit when i get beat... but my car's running just fine.

DirtyMechanic
09-01-2008, 04:03 PM
:thinking: Somethings been wrong with his GTO for a while... it doesn't run near like it should.DIAF:goodjob:

ILOVEKIDDRACING
09-01-2008, 04:09 PM
negative. you know nothing about my car, because you've seen it one time. like i said before, you out drove me. why cant you leave it at that? i'm a man, i can admit when i get beat... but my car's running just fine.
Eh... don't listen to me.

I pulled your 40 more rwhp car up the street...... you didn't even get close to reeling me in and you think it's running fine.

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

DENIAL.

http://www.specialtyinterests.net/map_nile2nubia.JPG

It's not just a river in Africa.

collins
09-01-2008, 04:25 PM
dude... lol... ur killin me... did you see the launch you got? lets look at the physics of it all... you used some tall ass slicks... thats awesome! i'm not knocking you for doing so. but... you spun a WHOOOLE lot less than i did... so... since your car hooked, it was accelerating at a better rate than mine was since i didnt have the same element of traction you had. again, i'm not knocking it, just stating facts. once my car hooked, your pull stopped. plain and simple. i'm not in denial about my car... i know its not the fastest thing out there... but there's nothing wrong with it ;)

DirtyMechanic
09-01-2008, 04:29 PM
collins just give it up hes an asshat that just going to continue to poke at you.. just ignore him now.

thacker why dont you run him from a roll like you said and if you beat collins there you can continue to say something is wrong with his car.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
09-01-2008, 04:30 PM
dude... lol... ur killin me... did you see the launch you got? lets look at the physics of it all... you used some tall ass slicks... thats awesome! i'm not knocking you for doing so. but... you spun a WHOOOLE lot less than i did... so... since your car hooked, it was accelerating at a better rate than mine was since i didnt have the same element of traction you had. again, i'm not knocking it, just stating facts. once my car hooked, your pull stopped. plain and simple. i'm not in denial about my car... i know its not the fastest thing out there... but there's nothing wrong with it ;)
26" slicks aren't any taller than the 275 DR's you were running.

Your **** is broke. Full LT Headers & no cats... & ported heads..... no excuse for that.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
09-01-2008, 04:30 PM
collins just give it up hes an asshat that just going to continue to poke at you.. just ignore him now.

thacker why dont you run him from a roll like you said and if you beat collins there you can continue to say something is wrong with his car.
How about you race anyone PERIOD... and then you can comment about **** that involves you, instead of sucking collins **** all the time while justine is away.

DirtyMechanic
09-01-2008, 04:31 PM
26" slicks aren't any taller than the 275 DR's you were running.

Your **** is broke. Full LT Headers & no cats... & ported heads..... no excuse for that.except the fact you have other stuff done that you wont say... like Tim said and I said i bet its a cheater car.

DirtyMechanic
09-01-2008, 04:33 PM
How about you race anyone PERIOD... and then you can comment about **** that involves you, instead of sucking collins **** all the time while justine is away.i dont need to race anyone to comment but whos sucking whos.... http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=182682

ILOVEKIDDRACING
09-01-2008, 04:36 PM
except the fact you have other stuff done that you wont say... like Tim said and I said i bet its a cheater car.

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Everytime you say that, it just makes me feel that much better about what a bad ass ****ing driver I am with a 6spd.

Sadly.... you don't know what that feels like. The only stick you handle well is collins... once again while Justine is away.

Come on, JUST RACE SOMEONE in that all mighty daddies g35. I will give you 1 and the move.

collins
09-01-2008, 04:39 PM
thacker, just go along your lonely little way ;) what you say holds no credit here. oh and i do know this.. the g isnt his daddies car lolol... your ignorance kills me.

DirtyMechanic
09-01-2008, 04:44 PM
thacker, just go along your lonely little way ;) what you say holds no credit here. oh and i do know this.. the g isnt his daddies car lolol... your ignorance kills me.aww ignorance i bliss sometimes though... but yeah lol.... to bad his carmaro is his daddies lol... that he let some else wreak it.. lol not thats funny. why would let someone else drive and wreak your car...:lmfao:

collins
09-01-2008, 05:13 PM
thacker now you're following me to ls1gto.com too? damn man you really have a thing for me, huh?

DirtyMechanic
09-01-2008, 05:17 PM
eww man stalker eww...

ILOVEKIDDRACING
09-01-2008, 05:37 PM
eww man stalker eww...
You call me a stalker... yet post in every single thread I post in... ONLY responding to something I say.

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

DirtyMechanic
09-01-2008, 06:05 PM
You call me a stalker... yet post in every single thread I post in... ONLY responding to something I say.

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:not the last i saw but then again you are following collins on the goat boards.