PDA

View Full Version : PLEASANT HILL TONIGHT

Nemesis
08-29-2008, 04:13 PM
Any IA folks wanna hit up the BP, do some burnouts, skreet race moreland ave stylez?

no but seriously, ill be the area, anyone wanna hang out? im lonely... and have no friends :( please someone hang out with me... :(

mocha latte cupcake
08-29-2008, 04:27 PM
typical george lookin for rice love on a friday night thread sigh

blackboi50
08-29-2008, 04:29 PM
damnnnn!!!! i might swing through the BP.......hopefully we will all leave there and chill at park and ride instead!!!.......:ninja:......less activities goin on up there!!!!!:lmfao:.......1

UpSideDownDesi
08-29-2008, 04:35 PM
it some of the good ol IA peepz are at BP..i'll roll by there on my way to d-town. But only will be able to stay for few mins.

kfzemx3
08-29-2008, 04:37 PM
I'll be headed up that way tonight, Nemesis get joe (jitb) to come out lol and tell him to get aarron to come out hahaha

GGPIS3
08-29-2008, 04:51 PM
damn george... you gonna come up this way 2 nights in a row???

BB1_Luda
08-29-2008, 05:01 PM
Any IA folks wanna hit up the BP, do some burnouts, skreet race moreland ave stylez?

no but seriously, ill be the area, anyone wanna hang out? im lonely... and have no friends :( please someone hang out with me... :(

Yea I saw you ran 16's at Commerce.

LoL. Ill run you down pleasant hill rd.
Burn out contest first though ;)

Nemesis
08-29-2008, 05:02 PM
typical george lookin for rice love on a friday night thread sigh

Even though I drive a domestic, I gotta give love to muh rice burners

damnnnn!!!! i might swing through the BP.......hopefully we will all leave there and chill at park and ride instead!!!.......:ninja:......less activities goin on up there!!!!!:lmfao:.......1

yeah prolly dude, either way hit me up or look for my lambo...errr Mustang :)

it some of the good ol IA peepz are at BP..i'll roll by there on my way to d-town. But only will be able to stay for few mins.

we only want you to stay for a few min...

I'll be headed up that way tonight, Nemesis get joe (jitb) to come out lol and tell him to get aarron to come out hahaha

Joe is a slacker and only comes out to see my ass run a 16 in the 1/4.

damn george... you gonna come up this way 2 nights in a row???

fo sho :boobies:

Nemesis
08-29-2008, 05:03 PM
Yea I saw you ran 16's at Commerce.

Yeah, I run 16s all day long. I guess I shoulda bought a V8 :( You wanna run? Automatic 4 cylinder mustangs are easy to beat :(

Dwisforme05
08-29-2008, 05:38 PM
how bout auto 6 cylinders? lol. man if i had the gas id love to come out to bp and drift into some poles...