PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: Pedo Crew - HOLY SH*T

Ran
08-29-2008, 11:38 AM
http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2008/04/28/2229721.htm

BEIJING - A man has been sentenced to death in eastern China for raping 21 girls of primary and middle school age, state media reported.

Yang Chao received the death sentence at a court in the eastern province of Anhui, the Anhui Market News reported on Monday, for raping girls as young as eight.

He admitted to raping 21 young girls, starting from November 1996 when he raped a nine-year-old, sina.com.cn, a popular news website, said.

Yang intercepted some of the girls when they were walking alone on the road, the newspaper said.

Just 14 cases were heard in court, the newspaper said, as some of the victims refused to testify for different reasons.

:eek:

http://i38.tinypic.com/ip1ce9.jpg

Brett
08-29-2008, 11:40 AM
Thats why you dont rape young ones, Get thier permission :D

Friggintitsman
08-29-2008, 11:40 AM
http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w214/friggintitsman/hansen.gif

Sammich
08-29-2008, 11:44 AM
Thats why you dont rape young ones, Get thier permission :D

:ninja: :ninja: :ninja:

Brett
08-29-2008, 11:46 AM
Your on your own on that one partna

~waits for leisa~

AnthonyF
08-29-2008, 11:46 AM

lolol great scene.

-Ant.

Sammich
08-29-2008, 11:48 AM
Your on your own on that one partna

~waits for leisa~

IF U BAN ME ON ACCOUNT OF LEISA ILL KEEL J00

*GRABS VALVE TOOL*

Sammich
08-29-2008, 11:50 AM
I LOVE U LEISA IT'S NOT TRUE I LOVE U AND BRITTANEE TOO MUCH FOR THE FOOLISHNESS...BRETT'S AP2 IS JUST AN ADDED BONUS :D

Leadfoot_mf
08-29-2008, 11:50 AM
210 mmmm i wonder what the cutoff is for death?

Leisa
08-29-2008, 11:51 AM
I RAPED BRITTANEE...OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LEISA GONA KILL ME FOR THIS COMMENT PLZ BELIEVE ME:lmfao:

wtf???? I know you do not want me to personally beat your f*cking ass...

Ran
08-29-2008, 11:51 AM
210 hun i wonder what the cutoff is for death?Editted for bad info. Original news said 210, but now it says 21. D@mn...

Sport1.3
08-29-2008, 11:52 AM
NEVER FORGET

Leadfoot_mf
08-29-2008, 11:52 AM
wait they are killing him for 21 oh noes

Ran
08-29-2008, 11:54 AM
wait they are killing him for 21 oh noesI know right? That's not even one full classroom. What a ripoff. :no:

Sport1.3
couldnt they have atleast allowed him to get to an even number?.....odd numbers piss me off

/OCD rant

Sammich
wtf????

I LOVE U LEISA IT'S NOT TRUE I LOVE U AND BRITTANEE TOO MUCH FOR THE FOOLISHNESS...BRETT'S AP2 IS JUST AN ADDED BONUS :D

TRUE STORY

Mike Lowrey
08-29-2008, 12:11 PM

Oh, Oh, Oh!

I would pay to see that shit!

Sammich
08-29-2008, 12:11 PM

:(

ITS GOING DOWN LIKE DOWN GOES TITANIC..LEISA GONA USE THAT OL SKOOL JIU JITSU

Mike Lowrey
08-29-2008, 12:12 PM
Editted for bad info. Original news said 210, but now it says 21. D@mn...

210....!

I was all like..."Damn! You go boooyy!"

Now I am like "WTF?! 21 is just getting started!" :ninja:

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

alpine_aw11
08-29-2008, 12:16 PM
All jokes aside, he deserves what he's getting.

Ran
08-29-2008, 12:41 PM
All jokes aside, he deserves what he's getting.:werd:

Sammich
08-29-2008, 12:43 PM
X2

alpine_aw11
08-29-2008, 12:50 PM
Lol, I knew all of you damn pedos had your hearts in the right places. Seeing stuff like this seriously makes me sick. Anyone hear about the guy at Collins Hill Park trying to abduct little girls? Really upsets me that I live a mile away from there and stuff like that is going down. If you like little girls, sit at home and beat off to Full House. Don't go trying to abduct and rape children.

Ran
08-29-2008, 01:03 PM
Lol, I knew all of you damn pedos had your hearts in the right places. Seeing stuff like this seriously makes me sick. Anyone hear about the guy at Collins Hill Park trying to abduct little girls? Really upsets me that I live a mile away from there and stuff like that is going down. If you like little girls, sit at home and beat off to Full House. Don't go trying to abduct and rape children.To be 100% honest, I'd stuff any girl 16+ like a Thanksgiving turkey if she was hot/cute since that's where Georgia law draws the line. Personally, I think 15 is a good legal age since that's when I became really sexually active, but it's not the same for everyone so whatever.

That aside, I do feel that these pedophiles that prey on pre-pubescent children deserve what they get. If this guy seriously raped 8 and 9yr. old kids, then he can fry with the worst of them.

alpine_aw11
08-29-2008, 01:08 PM
To be 100% honest, I'd stuff any girl 16+ like a Thanksgiving turkey if she was hot/cute since that's where Georgia law draws the line. Personally, I think 15 is a good legal age since that's when I became really sexually active, but it's not the same for everyone so whatever.

That aside, I do feel that these pedophiles that prey on pre-pubescent children deserve what they get. If this guy seriously raped 8 and 9yr. old kids, then he can fry with the worst of them.

Eh, I think it depends on the girl. Fact is most 16 year old girls will go for anyone with an aging penis. Some have the maturity, some dont. I'm only 18, so a 16 year old is still in my boning range but I wouldn't go below that personally. As long as it's consensual, it's whatever. If two people want to do the naughty mamba, they sure as hell can if they please. But raping girls is pathetic, regardless of age. Of course it makes it worse that they were so young, but I'd be down to pull the switch myself on his worthless ass even if his chosen women were of age to be sexually active.

BobbyFresco
08-29-2008, 01:08 PM
All jokes aside, he deserves what he's getting.

True story.

BobbyFresco
08-29-2008, 01:10 PM
If you like little girls, sit at home and beat off to Full House.

This is sig worthy!:lmfao:

Ed
08-29-2008, 01:11 PM

what episode is that?

Ran
08-29-2008, 01:13 PM
Eh, I think it depends on the girl. Fact is most 16 year old girls will go for anyone with an aging penis. Some have the maturity, some dont.Immature 16yr olds scream just like mature 16yr olds. Why discriminate? lol

I'm only 18, so a 16 year old is still in my boning range but I wouldn't go below that personally.Here in Georgia, you can be 40 and the 16yr old is still in your boning range. :goodjob:

I feel you on the personal standards though. I had a 14yr old girl that lived next door a while back. Her parents worked for IBM so they were gone a lot and I would let her stay over when she needed to. It was cool, like a brother/sister kind of thing. She started getting attached and coming onto me. Long story short, I had the chance but I couldn't do it. The situation just wasn't sitting right in my head. I felt pretty good about myself afterwards. They moved away to Seattle or something, but I hear she's doing well. :)

alpine_aw11
08-29-2008, 01:17 PM
^When it all comes down to it, it is a personal choice. I commend you on passing up on the 14 year old. However, if I knew a 40 year old that was drilling a 16 year old that would really piss me off. It's just how I feel, doesn't seem right for that kind of age gap. Even being an "official" adult now, I don't feel I should be considered as one. I definitely have not reached my full level of maturity, the recent bad choices I've made are the reason I'm on IA averaging 20 posts a day, lol. The knowledge I've gained through the experience I'm currently going through is helping me out a lot, but most kids don't get in trouble like I have and thus wont gain the knowledge they need to make good decisions. I thought this was relevant, might need to go further into it for it to be understood but that would be a lot of typing.

Ran
08-29-2008, 01:20 PM
Even being an "official" adult now, I don't feel I should be considered as one. I definitely have not reached my full level of maturity, the recent bad choices I've made are the reason I'm on IA averaging 20 posts a day, lol. The knowledge I've gained through the experience I'm currently going through is helping me out a lot, but most kids don't get in trouble like I have and thus wont gain the knowledge they need to make good decisions. I thought this was relevant, might need to go further into it for it to be understood but that would be a lot of typing.D@mn son, go start a blog. :lmfao:

Seriously though, I feel you. :cheers:

alpine_aw11
08-29-2008, 01:25 PM
D@mn son, go start a blog. :lmfao:

Seriously though, I feel you. :cheers:

Yea I know it was a little personal and long winded, but it's the only way I really know how to explain myself on this issue.

Ran
08-29-2008, 01:27 PM
Yea I know it was a little personal and long winded, but it's the only way I really know how to explain myself on this issue.No arguments here man.

Me personal stance is if it's legal then go for it. I don't care if she's 16 and he's 80 or if the ages are reversed. If both parties are okay with it, then it's all good. :D

alpine_aw11
08-29-2008, 01:30 PM
To some extent I agree, it's just I've known girls who went with older guys simply because they were older and ignored the fact that they were on the fail train in life. Whether or not their decision is well founded doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things, I do agree that all that really matters is consent.