PDA

View Full Version : General Chat Nismo releases Club Sport package for R35 GTR

EJ25RUN
08-29-2008, 07:29 AM
GTR WORLD LINK (http://www.gtr-world.net/news/press-release/20080829-gtr-nismo-club-sports-package.html)

Here is the rough translation to english from the site.

The NISSAN [motasupotsu] international corporation (head office: President south Oi the Tokyo Shinagawa Ku: 眞 rice field Hirokazu, following [nisumo]), NISSAN GT-R (R35) it announces business option “NISMO club sport package”, it sells via the NISMO expert shop and the NISSAN GT-R special contract service department from September 1st. * From September 30th start of shipment

Nismo releases GTR Tuning parts.

■NISSAN GT-R (R35) the business NISMO club sport package (the or less club sport package) the constitution club sport package like below has become constitution. The NISMO club sport package (everything of constitution below is included) the ├ chassis package (private suspension, the private tire and the private wheel *, to install,/setup included) * only package sale takes and the ├ carbon bucket seat * (left and right set, to take advantage) * is single item sale and (only left and right set sale is attached, takes and) the └ titanium exhaust system * (the private rear diffuser to take advantage) * is single item sale (only system sale) * The private wheel, the carbon bucket seat and the titanium exhaust system become the [koraboreto] commodity of specifications V specification development of the Nissan Motor Co., Ltd.

NISMO club sport package ¥5,460,000 Chassis package, carbon bucket seat Titanium exhaust system “NISMO” emblem

http://www.gtr-world.net/media/news/20080829-nismo-club-sports-package-01.jpg
http://www.gtr-world.net/media/news/20080829-nismo-club-sports-package-02.jpg

http://www.gtr-world.net/media/news/20080829-nismo-club-sports-package-05.jpg
http://www.gtr-world.net/media/news/20080829-nismo-club-sports-package-04.jpg
http://www.gtr-world.net/media/news/20080829-nismo-club-sports-package-03.jpg

DieselNuts
08-29-2008, 07:52 AM
I dont like the tips on the exhaust. The factory tips look better IMO. I also like the factory wheels more, but Im sure these weigh less.

NevrNufTorq
08-29-2008, 07:53 AM
those seats are awesome!!! like to see a review of the suspension on the car to see what its really capable of :2cents:

EJ25RUN
08-29-2008, 07:55 AM
I know they used those wheels on the 24 Hour race car so they are definitely lighter.

DieselNuts
08-29-2008, 07:57 AM
do you know what size the wheels are? the look like 18 or 19"

EJ25RUN
08-29-2008, 08:01 AM
do you know what size the wheels are? the look like 18 or 19"

Site translation says:

Specification/tire > Size Fr 255/40 ZRF20 and Rr 285/35 ZRF20 brand Bridgestone make [potenza] RE070R [ranhuratsutotaiya] Raising make aluminum forging 1 piece Size Fr 20×9.5J offset +45, Rr 20×10.5J offset +25 PCD φ114.3 and 5 holes Weight/this Fr 10.3Kg (- 1.6Kg), Rr 10.8Kg (- 1.4Kg)/() inside weight difference of the NISSAN genuine products Color cancer/gun metallic “NISMO” logographic entering Accessory center cap (flat type, cancer/gun metallic color), TPMS sensor one somatotype air valve (TPMS=Tire Pressure Monitoring System)

Alan®
08-29-2008, 11:42 PM
those seats and wheels will be on every 240 in the country before the end of the year

Elbow
08-30-2008, 04:40 AM
those seats and wheels will be on every 240 in the country before the end of the year

:lmfao:

joseph dale
08-30-2008, 05:42 AM
that is the gtr model that supposedly is supposed to hold us off until the vspec.. looks nice!

Alan®
08-30-2008, 03:54 PM
hey isn't that price translate to roughly 50k U.S.

EJ25RUN
08-30-2008, 07:19 PM

I highly doubt that.

#1 Most 240 owners cant afford this stuff
#2 Most 240 owners have no problem buying knock off parts.

SampaGuy
08-30-2008, 07:39 PM
I'm sure these upgrades result in better performance and what not, but am I the only one that thinks this is like a ricer package? Im talking about the little nismo emblems everywhere, the typical jdm rims, the seat that looks like came out of ebay... It seems that even when they make a car that is faster than ferraris and lambos, a japanese car is always going to be just a japanese car.

*puts flamesuit on*

alpine_aw11
08-30-2008, 07:43 PM
I'm sure these upgrades result in better performance and what not, but am I the only one that thinks this is like a ricer package? Im talking about the little nismo emblems everywhere, the typical jdm rims, the seat that looks like came out of ebay... It seems that even when they make a car that is faster than ferraris and lambos, a japanese car is always going to be just a japanese car.

*puts flamesuit on*

Those seats are nicer than any Ebay knockoff you could get. What exactly makes those rims "typical"? If they're nismo parts and it's a Nismo package, of course it will be labeled as such. And outside the car it's only a front plate which is obviously removable and a rear badge. I wouldn't say that's a ricer package at all.

SampaGuy
08-30-2008, 07:59 PM
Those seats are nicer than any Ebay knockoff you could get. What exactly makes those rims "typical"? If they're nismo parts and it's a Nismo package, of course it will be labeled as such. And outside the car it's only a front plate which is obviously removable and a rear badge. I wouldn't say that's a ricer package at all.

Thats what I expected...

I guess what I meant to say is that a car like that just doesn't have the class of german or italian cars. And I do like japanese cars, I've had 4. If I got that car I would pay money to get those nismo badges taken off.

joseph dale
08-30-2008, 08:18 PM
Thats what I expected...

I guess what I meant to say is that a car like that just doesn't have the class of german or italian cars. And I do like japanese cars, I've had 4. If I got that car I would pay money to get those nismo badges taken off.

ur letting the ricer mentality that u hate so much cloud your judgement on quality parts, that serve a actual purpose.

alpine_aw11
08-30-2008, 09:12 PM
Thats what I expected...

I wasn't trying to be an *******, I hate ricer **** as much as anyone. Just saying those are quality parts, nothing wrong with them imo.