PDA

View Full Version : So i was robbed... [rant]

Ed
08-29-2008, 07:13 AM
So, for the longest time, I've had some parts laying around at my someone's house (I won't say where cause I don't trust anybody anymore). It was locked in a closet outside.

So finally yesterday some dude from here Pm's me and says he'll give me $200 for the rims. I say sure, i just wanna get rid of it. So he calls me and he comes over to this side of town all the way from lawrenceville, and I had told him i'd be at the doctor but he still came, and he waited around on me for like an hour, which was pretty cool of him. He didn't complain about it once.

I met up with him and we went over to get the rims. When i get there, my rims and my hood are gone... :2up: I felt completely horrible, the dude drove like an hour and waited another hour. After being pissed off and punching a few doors, I told him I'd give him some money for covering gas and time lost, and he kept saying "no, it's cool, you got your stuff stolen" but I felt compelled to give him something. He didn't wanna take the money, so I told him I'd give him a muffler, he wouldn't take it either. So he just took off.

I'm not sure if he was just too pissed off or what, but either way, I felt bad for him.

Anyway, I fvking hate ****ing thieves. :2up:

[/rant]

Leisa
08-29-2008, 07:20 AM
Damn,, that sucks, sorry to hear that!

ultm8mind
08-29-2008, 07:38 AM
Damn that sucks but sounds like one of your "buddies" got you.

Ed
08-29-2008, 07:40 AM
Damn,, that sucks, sorry to hear that!

i don't know man, but at this point i don't trust anyone.

Sammich
08-29-2008, 07:41 AM

that was the first thing that came to mind when i first heard... its bull****

EJ25RUN
08-29-2008, 07:44 AM
is that guy on this site?

Ed
08-29-2008, 07:46 AM
is that guy on this site?

yes it's him (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=5542)

Jecht
08-29-2008, 07:54 AM
That sucks.

ultm8mind
08-29-2008, 08:07 AM
If it was him, why wait around for you to return? It wasn't gone prior? Is it in your yard or someone elses place? All things to think of......

Ed
08-29-2008, 08:10 AM
If it was him, why wait around for you to return? It wasn't gone prior? Is it in your yard or someone elses place? All things to think of......

nah he wasnt waiting around on me at the place. i had agreed to meet him at the mall. i wasnt about to give some stranger where it would be.

blackboi50
08-29-2008, 08:17 AM
man thats some bs!!!!.....punched doors????.......i wouldve went through like the tazmanian devil :rant:.......1

Psycho
08-29-2008, 08:22 AM
i don't know man, but at this point i don't trust anyone.

Invest in a aluminum foil hat, so the government can't read your thoughts.

Ed
08-29-2008, 08:27 AM
Invest in a aluminum foil hat, so the government can't read your thoughts.

i really might.

Brett
08-29-2008, 08:30 AM
Damn man, sorry to hear. I bet Sammich was involved, he is black hahaha

Ed

i thought he would be too. he knows where it is too.

thanks for the info.

Sammich

HATER...HI HATER:D

jwrape
08-29-2008, 08:32 AM
Ya know, the more I read about theives on this board the more dis-hearted i get about the area i live in. I live out in the sticks pretty much away from most of it but still I have always been one of those people that thought the majority of humanity have good hearts and have a decent moral background in them but the world is going to hellin a hand basket. I don't know if it's the economy driving the slightly dishonest to be more dishonest or I was just ignorant to what was going on all along. I'm sorry for your stuff got stolen, I wish people would just treat people like they want to be treated. I try my best to live like that and most of the time I would rather give you something before you steel it from me.

I had my $100 Stereo stolen(ripped) out of my Wrangler, I went and bought the exact same stereo and replaced it a week later except this time I wrote in permenant marker on the top "If you would have asked I would have given it to you, you didn't have to steel it". They stole it out of my driveway, right beside my bedroom. I know it was some kids but still that just gives you a bad feeling.

The place I grew up in was a place where everybody waved at everyone, everybody knew everybody and if someone stole something, someone turned them in and they were beaten by their parents and then they paid for it to be replaced. That place used to be Dacula, GA now that place is as bad as the rest of Gwinnett and fastly becoming like Atlanta. I guess i will just move further out into the country until I drive 100 miles to work, I'm already at 50 miles from work(Sandy Springs)

Sad to see the population of a small town grow into a bad place that I no longer recognize not only the buildings but the people as well...

Rant over....

twinj
Dont worry Karma will catch up them

Sammich
i thought he would be too. he knows where it is too.

thanks for the info.

I STOLE UR GIRL (TORI) NOT SOME DAMN CELICA HOOD LOL

Kevykev
08-29-2008, 08:33 AM
This thread reminds me of that 2j 240 guy, what was his name?

He kinda took advantage of a friend in a similar way (claimed)

What was his username?

Sorry Ed, it's unfortunate when people are dishonest like that.

Brett
08-29-2008, 08:34 AM
HATER...HI HATER:D

HAHAHA ~waves~

Sammich
08-29-2008, 08:34 AM
HAHAHA ~waves~

DAMN MOTHERFUKER:lmfao:

Ed
08-29-2008, 08:36 AM
Ya know, the more I read about theives on this board the more dis-hearted i get about the area i live in. I live out in the sticks pretty much away from most of it but still I have always been one of those people that thought the majority of humanity have good hearts and have a decent moral background in them but the world is going to hellin a hand basket. I don't know if it's the economy driving the slightly dishonest to be more dishonest or I was just ignorant to what was going on all along. I'm sorry for your stuff got stolen, I wish people would just treat people like they want to be treated. I try my best to live like that and most of the time I would rather give you something before you steel it from me.

I had my $100 Stereo stolen(ripped) out of my Wrangler, I went and bought the exact same stereo and replaced it a week later except this time I wrote in permenant marker on the top "If you would have asked I would have given it to you, you didn't have to steel it". They stole it out of my driveway, right beside my bedroom. I know it was some kids but still that just gives you a bad feeling.

The place I grew up in was a place where everybody waved at everyone, everybody knew everybody and if someone stole something, someone turned them in and they were beaten by their parents and then they paid for it to be replaced. That place used to be Dacula, GA now that place is as bad as the rest of Gwinnett and fastly becoming like Atlanta. I guess i will just move further out into the country until I drive 100 miles to work, I'm already at 50 miles from work(Sandy Springs)

Sad to see the population of a small town grow into a bad place that I no longer recognize not only the buildings but the people as well...

Rant over....

that sucks man sorry to hear

Dont worry Karma will catch up them

thanks man i hope so too.

I STOLE UR GIRL (TORI) NOT SOME DAMN CELICA HOOD LOL

it's ok. shes a girlfriend. i stole your WIFE!

This thread reminds me of that 2j 240 guy, what was his name?

He kinda took advantage of a friend in a similar way (claimed)

What was his username?

Sorry Ed, it's unfortunate when people are dishonest like that.

thanks kevykev. and i dont know what thread you are talking about.

thanks everybody.

i was expecting someone to come in here and say something smart. but so far, nothing. wow.

Sammich
08-29-2008, 08:37 AM
it's ok. shes a girlfriend. i stole your WIFE!

SPEAKING OF WHICH I MEANT TO PAY U FOR HANDLING THAT FOR ME..HOW MUCH DO I OWE U AGAIN?:lmfao:

Ed
08-29-2008, 08:37 AM
SPEAKING OF WHICH I MEANT TO PAY U FOR HANDLING THAT FOR ME..HOW MUCH DO I OWE U AGAIN?:lmfao:

give me my rims back.

Kevykev
08-29-2008, 08:38 AM
thanks kevykev. and i dont know what thread you are talking about.

thanks everybody.

His name will surface, Black s13 with a 2j swap, heard that he was dishonest about somethings involving friends. Not trying to reopen the can just attempting to remember.

Kevykev
08-29-2008, 08:39 AM
Props to that member for being a selfless individual.

Ed
08-29-2008, 08:41 AM
Props to that member for being a selfless individual.

maybe. he might've just been too pissed off and left.

he looked vietnamese. he was a darker asian dude. seemed cool. at first i was kind of iffy about it. i didnt wanna meet some dude off the intrawebs. lol

Kyle
08-29-2008, 08:42 AM
Reps to ed for being a standup guy even after getting his **** stolen.

Ed
08-29-2008, 08:43 AM
thanks kyle.

Sammich
08-29-2008, 08:44 AM
ILL GIVE EM BACK AFTER I FINISH RIDING ON ALL THIS ICE...I BLING BLING

Killer
08-29-2008, 09:07 AM
So, for the longest time, I've had some parts laying around at my someone's house (I won't say where cause I don't trust anybody anymore). It was locked in a closet outside.

So finally yesterday some dude from here Pm's me and says he'll give me $200 for the rims. I say sure, i just wanna get rid of it. So he calls me and he comes over to this side of town all the way from lawrenceville, and I had told him i'd be at the doctor but he still came, and he waited around on me for like an hour, which was pretty cool of him. He didn't complain about it once.

I met up with him and we went over to get the rims. When i get there, my rims and my hood are gone... :2up: I felt completely horrible, the dude drove like an hour and waited another hour. After being pissed off and punching a few doors, I told him I'd give him some money for covering gas and time lost, and he kept saying "no, it's cool, you got your stuff stolen" but I felt compelled to give him something. He didn't wanna take the money, so I told him I'd give him a muffler, he wouldn't take it either. So he just took off.

I'm not sure if he was just too pissed off or what, but either way, I felt bad for him.

Anyway, I fvking hate ****ing thieves. :2up:

[/rant]

so, it was a friends shed you had them in??? you think they sold the stuff??? hood/wheels for what???

Ed
08-29-2008, 09:21 AM
check yo phone nukka.

Sammich
08-29-2008, 09:24 AM
thats cute that yall are friends again

Ed
08-29-2008, 09:25 AM
we share a mutual feeling. intense hate towards you. so yeah we're still friends.

Killer
08-29-2008, 09:28 AM
we share a mutual feeling. intense hate towards you. so yeah we're still friends.

lotta truth right here!

Sammich
08-29-2008, 09:28 AM

I LOVE IT WHEN CRACKERS AND MINORITIES COME TOGETHER...ITS LIKE CRACKERS AND CHEESE..LIKE SHAKE AND BAKE...CHINESE FOOD AND CHOCOLATE PUDDING

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RUO-V9BSnc&feature=related

ultm8mind
08-29-2008, 09:38 AM
Well, I will rep you simply for getting rid of the Celica and upgrading to the Evo. Even though you should have just thrown all that crap away, haha. Just kidding. Reps man, I wouldn't have gave that dude crap though, but I would have also prepped the items for sale. But yeah, sucks nonetheless. I would assume the person where you left it had something to do with it though, either directly or indirectly. I doubt people are going from shed to shed looking for rims, and a big ass hood. You know how much time you'd need to carry that stuff somewhere, logistically that would suck.

Ed
08-29-2008, 09:43 AM
Well, I will rep you simply for getting rid of the Celica and upgrading to the Evo. Even though you should have just thrown all that crap away, haha. Just kidding. Reps man, I wouldn't have gave that dude crap though, but I would have also prepped the items for sale. But yeah, sucks nonetheless. I would assume the person where you left it had something to do with it though, either directly or indirectly. I doubt people are going from shed to shed looking for rims, and a big ass hood. You know how much time you'd need to carry that stuff somewhere, logistically that would suck.

yeah. i think it was a pretty nice upgrade too. that was my second car and i knew nothing of cars. i just bought something with my own money and it felt like an accomplishment. i wanted to try to make some money off of it thats why i kept it. im pretty sure the person i left it with had nothing to do with it. check your reps. either way, thanks.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to ultm8mind again

ultm8mind
08-29-2008, 09:52 AM
Hmmmm, I hear you my bad on that too. I dunno why you can't rep me. :(

Ed
08-29-2008, 09:53 AM
i think i repped you recently.

LeX
08-29-2008, 11:34 AM
good luck bro! If you need any help, holla at a Brasileņo lol.

-Alex

BobbyFresco
08-29-2008, 11:42 AM
Your shiit didn't grow legs and walk.
Not saying anything (lol) but I'm saying that "friend" sold your shiit, dude.

I would pursue some kind of action either way.