PDA

View Full Version : Black WRX, North bound I-85

sabastian458
08-27-2008, 03:02 PM
Ok, this is a rant. I am pissed. :2up:

I was heading north bound I-85 in South Carolina, between Exits 27 and 35. Me (silver Evo) and this white BMW (M3? IDK I wasnt behind him) and I are driving spiritedly. Nothing stupid but speeding none the less. Well, as we come up on traffic, we of course slow down, I come up behing a Black WRX (none STI and looked stock) As I approch, I flash the high beams, a universal signal that says, "hey! you are slower, please move over!" Well he doesnt.

Now I am about 2-3 car lengths off him, the BMW is about the same off me and we are in the far left lane doing aprox 70 MPH. The JACK ASS slams his brakes on. Instead of being polite and moving over (enough room for him at his speed, not for me and the BMW to go arround him tho) And right after doing that, he finally moves over into the center lane. Obviously at this point I am upset, and I give the unfriendly finger and a scowling look. :tongue1: And the douche flicks me off and I see he is cussing me out. WTF, I didnt do anything wrong, ya know?!

So if the guy is on here, I would like to say, " :taun: My car is faster and better. :taun: " HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Oh and that you are a douche asswhole. I know Subaru drivers are asses, but I have met a few that weren't. What you did was uncalled for and could have hurt someone. Yeah I was speeding, but technically, you were too.

I am done ranting.:2up:

***Edit for typo & post script***

I realize that having flashed the lights, that it proly angered the driver. I was not street racing, period. My definition of spirited driving is 10-15mph over posted limit.

Hulud
08-27-2008, 03:08 PM
who are you?

FasTech
08-27-2008, 03:10 PM
This thread was pointless!

sabastian458
08-27-2008, 03:16 PM
I am will, I have posted on here a few times. Even had my build thread linked in here.

I said it was a rant from the start. Rants are usually pointless, no?

Z0_o6
08-27-2008, 03:20 PM
typical evo driver.

AnthonyF
^true. Some people are just morons. People can cut you off all day long and you hok your horn at them, they give you the finger. How does their thought process work?

-Ant.

FasTech
I am will, I have posted on here a few times. Even had my build thread linked in here.

I said it was a rant from the start. Rants are usually pointless, no?

Not trying to be an A$$, but I mean... Why make a thread about this??? This will solve nothing.

sabastian458
08-27-2008, 03:29 PM
Seriously, It is a rant, a venting of sort. And I wasnt cut off. the guy was cruising at slower speeds than others on the interstate and wouldnt move over. Instead he felt he should attempt to cause and accident, possibly injuring others.

Typical Evo driver? Obviously you didnt read the "hahahaha" part after my comment about the better faster car.

BKgen®
08-27-2008, 03:30 PM

I was heading north bound I-85 in South Carolina, between Exits 27 and 35. Me (silver Evo) and this white BMW (M3? IDK I wasnt behind him) and I are driving spiritedly. Nothing stupid but speeding none the less. Well, as we come up on traffic, we of course slow down, I come up behing a Black WRX (none STI and looked stock) As I approch, I flash the high beams, a universal signal that says, "hey! you are slower, please move over!" Well he doesnt.

Now I am about 2-3 car lengths off him, the BMW is about the same off me and we are in the far left lane doing aprox 70 MPH. The JACK ASS slams his brakes on. Instead of being polite and moving over (enough room for him at his speed, not for me and the BMW to go arround him tho) And right after doing that, he finally moves over into the center lane. Obviously at this point I am upset, and I give the unfriendly finger and a scowling look. :tongue1: And the douche flicks me off and I see he is cussing me out. WTF, I didnt do anything wrong, ya know?!

So if the guy is on here, I would like to say, " :taun: My car is faster and better. :taun: " HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Oh and that you are a douche asswhole. I know Subaru drivers are asses, but I have met a few that were. What you did was uncalled for and could have hurt someone. Yeah I was speeding, but technically, you were too.

quoted for stupidity

/facepalm

BobbyFresco
08-27-2008, 03:34 PM
That was me, jackass...
Be glad I didn't have my gun in the car with me today.

sabastian458
08-27-2008, 03:34 PM
Why quoted for stupidity?

I constantly read threads like this, and felt like I should vent. But what the **** ever. If it had happened to ya'll, it would have been put up on IA too.

sabastian458
08-27-2008, 03:35 PM
That was me, jackass...
Be glad I didn't have my gun in the car wih me today.

goes to show that it was you. This didnt happen today.

FasTech
08-27-2008, 03:36 PM
Why quoted for stupidity?

I constantly read threads like this, and felt like I should vent. But what the **** ever. If it had happened to ya'll, it would have been put up on IA too.

Well we are cool, your not.......lol J/K

But you say you were on the interstate, Howcome you didn't just go around him?????

BobbyFresco
goes to show that it was you. This didnt happen today.

Goes to show that you are a fagtastic faggity fag for posting this nonsense...

Elbow
It was actually me, stop speeding and driving like a ricer ***** and I might have moved over. Faster then me my ass I could have walked away from you if needed but your not worth my gas.

BobbyFresco
08-27-2008, 03:37 PM
Well we are cool, your not.......lol J/K

But you say you were on the interstate, Howcome you didn't just go around him?????

No shiit....Could have always gone around thus keeping us from reading this epic failure of an excuse for a thread.

Z0_o6
08-27-2008, 03:39 PM
Typical Evo driver? Obviously you didnt read the "hahahaha" part after my comment about the better faster car.

*shrug* i didnt say anything negative technically... if you weren't doing anything wrong why do you think I implied it?

BobbyFresco
08-27-2008, 03:40 PM
*shrug* i didnt say anything negative technically... if you weren't doing anything wrong why do you think I implied it?

x2

IndianStig
08-27-2008, 03:40 PM
fuc.k you man.

BKgen®
08-27-2008, 03:47 PM
nobody cares about your lover's quarrell unless it involves another IA member.

BobbyFresco
08-27-2008, 03:48 PM

QFT...

sabastian458
08-27-2008, 03:52 PM
As in the 1st post said. I couldnt get over, but he could safely. Bobbyfresh, if what you say is true, then you and i are talking about 2 different occurances. As this particular WRX was stock, even down to the stock tail pipes and tips. Sorry, but even in stock form the Evo 8 is quicker than the stock WRX.

I may agree this thread may fail, but it wasnt ment to be epic either.

Hondabuilder, I took it that way because of the context of you saying it.

sabastian458
08-27-2008, 03:54 PM

Well, I dont know if it does or not. Guess that is kinda a part of the reason I posted it. To see if he was on here.

And no, bobbyfresh, it wasnt you.

Z0_o6
08-27-2008, 03:54 PM
lol no context except what you created in the original post....

BobbyFresco
08-27-2008, 03:56 PM
No shiit it wasn't me, genius....wow...
Anyway, I can only speak for myself but I'm just giving you shiit, mainly because I'm bored.

sabastian458
08-27-2008, 03:56 PM
And the following posts. If you didnt mean anything negitive about it, then what did you mean?

BKgen®
08-27-2008, 03:57 PM
bobby your sig is fvckin hilarious

sabastian458
08-27-2008, 03:58 PM
No shiit it wasn't me, genius....wow...
Anyway, I can only speak for myself but I'm just giving you shiit, mainly because I'm bored.

It is an internet forum, I expect **** to be given. I am bored as well, and the reason I keep posting responses. :D

BobbyFresco
08-27-2008, 03:59 PM

:lmfao: :cheers:

sabastian458
08-27-2008, 03:59 PM

It took me a sec to catch it. Pretty good

Z0_o6
08-27-2008, 04:01 PM
And the following posts. If you didnt mean anything negitive about it, then what did you mean?

i meant you are a typical Evo driver. you figure it out.

blackboi50
08-27-2008, 04:02 PM
it pisses me off when people drive slow in the fast lane but get real!!!!! The sh!t happens all the time........all u gotta do is be patient and move around him in the next lane......u go about your business and so does he!!!! :2cents:......1

BKgen®
08-27-2008, 04:04 PM
The sh!t happens all the time........all u gotta do is be patient and move around him in the next lane......u go about your business and so does he!!!! :2cents:......1

ding ding ding. we have a winner!

sabastian458
08-27-2008, 04:06 PM
it pisses me off when people drive slow in the fast lane but get real!!!!! The sh!t happens all the time........all u gotta do is be patient and move around him in the next lane......u go about your business and so does he!!!! :2cents:......1

I agree with you. The problem is that he stayed at 1 speed and wouldnt let enought room to safely go arround him. That is until he jamed the brakes before switching lanes. I wasnt even riding his bumper, i was 2-3 lengths off it.

But hey, it doesnt matter. :boobies: matters. :)

sabastian458
08-27-2008, 04:07 PM
i meant you are a typical Evo driver. you figure it out.

guess it means that you are a typical subaru driver then?

BobbyFresco
08-27-2008, 04:07 PM
If someone is in the fast lane driving slow, I will pass them in the right lane as soon as traffic allows for me to do so...You waste more time flashing and waiting than if you just go around...

BKgen®
08-27-2008, 04:09 PM
If someone is in the fast lane driving slow, I will pass them in the right lane as soon as traffic allows for me to do so...You waste more time flashing and waiting than if you just go around...

plus, i'm pretty sure flashing does more harm than good. 9 times out of 10 it's just gonna piss the guy off.

sabastian458
08-27-2008, 04:09 PM

I flashed as i approched, and flashed only once. I had to wait for him to move because it was not safe for me to go arround. there was a car that I would have had to cut off to do that. So I waited because i didnt want to cause a wreck.

sabastian458
08-27-2008, 04:10 PM
plus, i'm pretty sure flashing does more harm than good. 9 times out of 10 it's just gonna piss the guy off.

I guess it could do that. It never pissed me off, so I never thought of it that way. Oh well, he still shouldnt have jamed the brakes on the interstate like that.

blackboi50
08-27-2008, 04:13 PM
I agree with you. The problem is that he stayed at 1 speed and wouldnt let enought room to safely go arround him. That is until he jamed the brakes before switching lanes. I wasnt even riding his bumper, i was 2-3 lengths off it.

But hey, it doesnt matter. :boobies: matters. :)

i couldve swore that u said he moved into the CENTER lane!!!!.....which means there had to be 3 or more lanes!!!!!......thats when u back off go behind the car that was next to you and pass em all in the slow lane!!!!!.......your logic isnt making sense to me man!!!!......1

BobbyFresco
08-27-2008, 04:14 PM

Exactly. I've been flashed before and I was definitely not motivated to move after that. When that happens, I won't move just to be a prick.

Sport1.3
08-27-2008, 04:19 PM
Wall of text

not reading

JITB
08-27-2008, 04:20 PM
flashing doesnt help ever

sabastian458
08-27-2008, 04:25 PM
flashing doesnt help ever

I disagree. Case in point- Spring break. I love being flashed :D

But seriously, I flashed once. Ya'll say that proly pissed him off. Ok, I can see that, but would any of ya'll try to cause a wreck over it? I would hope the think not.

sabastian458
08-27-2008, 04:27 PM
i couldve swore that u said he moved into the CENTER lane!!!!.....which means there had to be 3 or more lanes!!!!!......thats when u back off go behind the car that was next to you and pass em all in the slow lane!!!!!.......your logic isnt making sense to me man!!!!......1

yes i did say that. but i also said that i was UNABLE to get into the middle lane safely, which means the right lane is out of the picture for me.

eYezs1ck
08-27-2008, 05:42 PM
YOUR THE MAN!

Got Milk?
08-27-2008, 05:50 PM
If you flashed the high beams at me like that, i would slam my breaks too. And doing 70mph is enough, why you need to speed more than that.

Got Milk?
08-27-2008, 05:51 PM
plus i gave u some negative reps.

itsnotarex
08-27-2008, 06:29 PM
If someone flashes me their high beams while hauling ass toward my rear bumper, I usually slow down and stay in their way as long as possible. That **** pisses me off. Its not my job to get out of the way when you're driving like an *******. Douchebags in Evos and boosted civics do this to me all the time. Its usually followed by a look or a middle finger, much like you described. That just makes me want to follow them home and **** in their hallway.

The other driver did nothing wrong. You are a ****. I would have brake checked you too.

Doppelgänger
wow... you're flucking retarded.

I dare you to try that sh!t with me.... things are known to magically fly out of my car...

Oh and the left lane isn't for above the speed limit crusing either....duh.

itsnotarex
And yeah, this thread is mostly retardedly pointless.

SloWRX
08-27-2008, 07:32 PM
Seriously, It is a rant, a venting of sort. And I wasnt cut off. the guy was cruising at slower speeds than others on the interstate and wouldnt move over. Instead he felt he should attempt to cause and accident, possibly injuring others.

Just cuz you "think" you have a better car means other people should move over? You gotta be the stupidest member on this forum. I drive a Subaru and have never been an ass to anyone on the road. so :2up: you buddy. You dont own the road

quickdodge®
08-27-2008, 07:33 PM

So if the guy is on here, I would like to say, " :taun: My car is faster and better. :taun: " HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Oh and that you are a douche asswhole. I know Subaru drivers are asses, but I have met a few that were. What you did was uncalled for and could have hurt someone. Yeah I was speeding, but technically, you were too.

I would've done the same to you and hoped you would've veered straight into the fuccing wall. Later, QD.

blackboi50
08-27-2008, 07:36 PM
yes i did say that. but i also said that i was UNABLE to get into the middle lane safely, which means the right lane is out of the picture for me.

thats why im saying u slow down!!!! go behind that car that was blocking u on the right and pass everybody in the far right lane!!!!! :goodjob:......if your in that much of a hurry to get to........(((finish this sentence for me)))......1

Echonova
08-27-2008, 07:38 PM
Wow, I just glazed over the whole thread reading bits and pieces. I think I'm the only one that would have just gotten over and let him by.

oldschoolteg
08-27-2008, 08:35 PM
^^For real! If someone is running faster than me on the highway I get over and let them by usually before they're on my bumper. I would expect the same if I was the one running faster. The problem is no one shows any respect or courtesy for anyone else on the road now days.

Deke
08-27-2008, 08:47 PM
LOL, backfire. While I do agree that I would have moved over (if it was in fact convenient and I wouldn't have had to slow down), I certainly wouldn't have the instant you flashed your highs.

And for the record, it wasn't my black wrx.

Got Milk?
08-27-2008, 10:00 PM
^^I disagree, its different if you're in the far left lane and you move over. If im driving in the far left lane, and i have a car on my bumper i move to the next right lane. But if im in the middle lanes i sure am not gonna move any where to let some skreet racer get by.

james
08-27-2008, 10:05 PM
actually you are a douchebag, and i would've acted the same exact way he did

SloWRX
08-27-2008, 10:06 PM
Riding on my bumper or flashing your highs at me will DEFINITELY not make me move over, if anything i will brake check your ass :goodjob: if the black WRX is on here, reps for you bro.

Got Milk?
08-27-2008, 10:13 PM
im bored, so let me point out all the stupid stuff on your behalf.

SloWRX
08-27-2008, 10:16 PM
^ you have no life lolol <3

Got Milk?
08-27-2008, 10:21 PM
lolol what else am i going to do on a Wednesday night?

Deke
08-27-2008, 10:24 PM
^^I disagree, its different if you're in the far left lane and you move over. If im driving in the far left lane, and i have a car on my bumper i move to the next right lane. But if im in the middle lanes i sure am not gonna move any where to let some skreet racer get by.

:thinking: Wasn't he in the far left lane? I wouldn't move over if I was in one of the middle lanes either.

oldschoolteg
08-27-2008, 10:28 PM

That's what I meant. If I'm in the far left lane, I get over. If I'm in any other lane, then they have the option to pass me on either side, and I won't get over in that case.

Double_0_Rusty
08-27-2008, 11:26 PM
Guys Guys Guys! There is an explanation to all of this.......

Look at his Join date....Damn 08 noobs.

Z0_o6
08-28-2008, 11:07 AM
guess it means that you are a typical subaru driver then?

well... yeah. sensible!

sabastian458
09-03-2008, 02:33 PM
Yeah, ok I joined this year big deal. I have been a part of other forums for years. My last response, and then Im out.

Re-reading my post, I realize I have a grammer mistake. Talking about Subaru drivers, I mistakingly said that they were asses, and that I have met a few that were. That was suppose to say, "werent" Meaning I have met plenty of them that were fun people to hang with. My mistake, Sorry.

I didnt flash repeatedly, flashed 1 time. I also didnt flash until I saw that he was not going to make any attempt in changing lanes.

I was not street racing, I was driving faster than posted speed limits, I already admitted that.

I did not fly up on his bumper, I closed in until I was 3-4 lengths off, never "tailgating" him.

I was in the far left lane, car in the middle next to me, and I left out that there was one behind me too.

I was joking about the "better, faster car" part. That is why it was followed by "hahaha" or what ever.

Ok, so I proly shouldnt have posted this thread. Oh well. Neg reps I really dont care about. Some people on here just take everything offensively right off. Who cares? I dont. See ya'll.

AnthonyF
09-03-2008, 02:44 PM
^why are you apologizing? This is the internet...more importantly, this is IA. lol Let is go. Who cares, you'll never see most of these people anyways.

-Ant.

AnthonyF
09-03-2008, 02:46 PM
im bored, so let me point out all the stupid stuff on your behalf. lots of :blah::blah::blah::blah::blah:

what was the point of all that? The whole point of a rant is supposed to have mistakes b/c of the anger and frustration taken out on the keyboard during the process.

-Ant.

sabastian458
09-03-2008, 04:05 PM
^why are you apologizing? This is the internet...more importantly, this is IA. lol Let is go. Who cares, you'll never see most of these people anyways.

-Ant.

the only thing im sorry for was the typo. everything else still stands.

Catnip
09-03-2008, 04:30 PM
I was joking about the "better, faster car" part. That is why it was followed by "hahaha" or what ever.

That's not something to joke about. Evo > STi.

excpet new evo x and subies, they both fail. lol

Z0_o6
09-03-2008, 04:50 PM
YOU STFU STUPID.

STi> CHUCK NORRIS!!!!

:D