PDA

View Full Version : b16 all motor

crislara1985
08-27-2008, 12:35 PM
I need help..I just got a 2000 Honda Civic si..I want to go with all motor,but I need to know the EXACT parts I will need to have a decent all motor setup,that will still pass emissions..Any help is good.Thanx!

FasTech
08-27-2008, 03:32 PM
Get a good header and exhaust system, and then intake! Make's alittle extra HP. Then save up alittle money and get some cams or something!

turbob20
08-28-2008, 12:01 AM
the basics like,header,cold air intake,2.5 cat back exhaust, play with some cam gears,may be some small stage cams and then maybe a skunk 2 intake to free up the airflow. look at it this way, you cant improve one thing with out improving its opposit. for instance if you got a skunk 2 intake and a cold air intake with a k&n filter it would pick you up some, but in return open up the exhaust with a 4-2-1 header for the torque, and a 2.5 cat back and then youll really start to notice a diffrence. then get a fuel pressure reg and start tailoring in your fuel along with some adjusable compensation with cam gears or cams. good luck.

Vteckidd
08-28-2008, 12:06 AM
Rage/Hytech Replica Header - PM me i sell them
AEM Intake or something comparable
Skunk2 Mega Power R Exhaust
Crome PRO ECU

TUNE TUNE TUNE should gain 20whp

turbob20
08-28-2008, 01:07 AM
yes and the big TUNE! with out tunning how could we call ourselves tunners,lol. tunning is the only way to dial in your timing,cams,fuel,and cam gears. lots of pulls and lots of $$$$$$!