PDA

View Full Version : FS: 2jzgte fully built all aluminum race engine

Jaimecbr900
08-27-2008, 10:00 AM
I don't know how many of you may be interested in this, but I have a brand new freshly build motor and it's still in the wrapping.

It comes equipped with Aluminum Rods and Pistons from Titan. It's a 3.0 standard stroke motor. It also has the billet main caps, ARP main studs, ARP .5" head studs, 2.5 mm head gasket. It also has race bearings in it, and has been balanced and built by one of the best machinist in the industry. The head comes with all Ferrea 1mm over sized valve train, along with the sickest stage three port and polish job, and of course the 5 angle valve job. This motor is fully assembled, but the head is seperate from the block so you can see what your getting. Both are still in wrapping paper that it comes with from the machine shop. The gasket and head bolts are loose and come with the motor. It is only block and head, no cams, no pan no valve covers. This is a motor that will make reliable power and save you some money. I am asking $7000. Please contact me if your interested.

I also have a Auto MKIV rear diff with a brand new Cusco diff in it. For anyone who needs a spare or would like to swap their out, let me know if your interested in that.

Everything is at the shop and ready to go. We would prefer NOT to ship.

Let me know.

jadakid88
08-27-2008, 10:51 AM
HOLYSH!T...i wish i had the bread for this to put this in my supra. gl bump anyways

Jaimecbr900
08-27-2008, 11:04 AM
HOLYSH!T...i wish i had the bread for this to put this in my supra. gl bump anyways

I'll make you out a payment plan.....$6995 down, and a $1 a month for the next 5 mos.....deal? :D

Sammich
08-27-2008, 11:06 AM
I'll make you out a payment plan.....$6995 down, and a $1 a month for the next 5 mos.....deal? :D

*in for the deal*
:lmfao:

bump for a nice motor for my truck:ninja:

DeeAOne
08-27-2008, 11:07 AM
once i get this d series out, ill give you a call.

lol, glws. :goodjob:

craaaazzy
08-27-2008, 08:00 PM
jaime, what's the ratio of the diff? also, 1.5 or 2 way? also, how much. thk.

Brian*
08-27-2008, 08:13 PM
damn damn damn... i need this for my SC* g/l on the sale!