PDA

View Full Version : Darwinism at its maw-f*cking best!

Hulud
08-27-2008, 09:57 AM
http://www.koco.com/news/17294667/detail.html

Brother Dies After Playing Russian Roulette With Handgun
Neighbor: Mother Shot Last Year In Same Home

POSTED: 9:34 pm CDT August 25, 2008
UPDATED: 9:52 am CDT August 26, 2008

OKLAHOMA CITY -- Police said a deadly game between brothers ended with a fatality Monday evening.

VIDEO: Teen Killed During Russian Roulette

Investigators said the brothers were playing Russian roulette at a home in the 3800 block of Northwest 11th Street.

One of the teens was shot and was rushed to Oklahoma University Medical center.

Neighbors said the teen, identified as Elisio Perez Jr., 18, died not long after arriving at the hospital.

"Their kids were always playing in my front yard," Butch Victor said. "Because I have a big front yard and I'd say, ‘Go for it, you're welcome.’"

Victor said he was surprised that the teens were playing with guns.

"The victim was playing with a revolver, spinning the cylinder, placing it to his neck and then pulling the trigger,” Lt. Jeff Cooper said.

Neighbors said that Perez was the second of five kids in a tight-knit family.

"I'm gonna grieve for them very much and their thoughts are gonna be in my prayers because they're gonna go through some hard times," Victor said. "That's one game you do not want, because I mean, you're taking your life in your own hands and I would urge anybody in the world, weapons -- guns are not something to play with."

Victor also said that Perez’s mother was shot last year in the home. He said that someone showed up and shot through the front door, hitting her several times in the leg.

Ran
08-27-2008, 10:01 AM
I had a buddy that wanted to play Russian Roulette with a 9mm automatic once.

He went first.

I won.

AnthonyF
08-27-2008, 10:58 AM
how fuking stupid.

-Ant.

Mike Lowrey
08-27-2008, 11:40 AM
I had a buddy that wanted to play Russian Roulette with a 9mm automatic once.

He went first.

I won.

I think you are leaving out one part......you had your way with his little sister after.....didn't you..... :lmfao:

Ran
08-27-2008, 12:04 PM
I think you are leaving out one part......you had your way with his little sister after.....didn't you..... :lmfao:Duh. She couldn't put up much a fight while being distraught over her dead brother.