PDA

View Full Version : ANOTHER (unliked) person PM'ed me

Catnip
08-26-2008, 11:50 PM
So, you might remember the thread about getting a PM b/c I negative repped someone. Well, Meepnork PM'ed me saying, "I lmaonade @ you." I figured, wth, so I got a nice pic and sent it to him.

here's a screen shot of his reply
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g146/84_318i/LOLOLmeepnork.jpg

as you can tell, I 'epic fail' from sending a pic of a penis... so I guess he liked it. For future reference, send him a pic of a girl to make him cringe :goodjob:

nreggie454
08-26-2008, 11:55 PM
All I got from this thread is:
A) You send pictures of penises to other members
B) You think that is worthy of a thread.

Hate to say it, but I agree with meepnork on this one.

Epic fail.

Catnip
08-26-2008, 11:57 PM
All I got from this thread is:
A) You send pictures of penises to other members
B) You think that is worthy of a thread.

Hate to say it, but I agree with meepnork on this one.

Epic fail.

All I got from your post is that you know A-B of the alphabet and select letters in between. I'm not sure if you realize this but you're the first poster, wtf are you gonna agree with?

DB4LYFE ™
08-27-2008, 12:00 AM
.......Hate to say it, but I agree with meepnork on this one.

:eek: ur the one n only bruh!

p.s.
Hey btw cgevan nt many people on here will understand this thread completely! (but in the end they will.)< edit:D

~DB4LYFE

Catnip
08-27-2008, 12:03 AM
:eek: ur the one n only bruh!

p.s.
Hey btw cgevan nt many people on here will understand this thread completely!

~DB4LYFE

yeah, I guess the ones not in the other thread will be lost. lol

Maniacc
08-27-2008, 12:04 AM
lmfaonade, k. This was weak.

Catnip
08-27-2008, 12:06 AM
lmfaonade, k. This was weak.

homosexualmao. your come backs are weak.

*notice use of meepnork like posts*

FlipKing
08-27-2008, 12:09 AM
El Oh El at Meepnork riding Admin's nuts. El Oh El at meepnorks arguements. what is not funny, however, is how many times this guy must have been dropped on his head as a child(I'm willing to bet on purpous). Let's not pick on the little retarded kid. Just ignore his posts and let him stay in his own little happy world.

BTW Meepnork, so you dont have to waste your precious time.... "Lmaonade, This is weak, You fail, Failsauce, etc, etc" of the same thing over and over again. There you go bud :goodjob: you dont even have to post, b-c you wont come up with anything else anyway.

ranger250x
08-27-2008, 12:15 AM
sorry to thread jack but cgevan what happened to the mitzu in the sig. continue....

DB4LYFE ™
08-27-2008, 12:15 AM
...... again meepdork 2 words "kill yoself!"

meepdork < noobs

~DB4LYFE

Maniacc
08-27-2008, 12:17 AM
El Oh El at Meepnork riding Admin's nuts. El Oh El at meepnorks arguements. what is not funny, however, is how many times this guy must have been dropped on his head as a child(I'm willing to bet on purpous). Let's not pick on the little retarded kid. Just ignore his posts and let him stay in his own little happy world.

BTW Meepnork, so you dont have to waste your precious time.... "Lmaonade, This is weak, You fail, Failsauce, etc, etc" of the same thing over and over again. There you go bud :goodjob: you dont even have to post, b-c you wont come up with anything else anyway.
Notice that I was dishing out flames with halfbaked and only 'lmaonadin'" on you lameasses who suck at bashing. I'm mean just look at your post! Haha, suck pathetic-ness. I actually feel sorry for you.

Catnip
08-27-2008, 12:19 AM
sorry to thread jack but cgevan what happened to the mitzu in the sig. continue....

nothing, just felt like showing off my camaro :camera:

Notice that I was dishing out flames with halfbaked and only 'lmaonadin'" on you lameasses who suck at bashing. I'm mean just look at your post! Haha, suck pathetic-ness. I actually feel sorry for you

homosexualmao.

Maniacc
08-27-2008, 12:19 AM
Check it out. I'll give you guys two try's to burn me. Lets see how well you guys do. lmfao, I won't quote change or post up lmaonade. Small flame war - not doing this all night so lets go.

FlipKing
08-27-2008, 12:20 AM
Haha, point proven. F&ck the b!tch that talked your mom out of an abortion man.lol Ahh well, as you can see in the poll, this site hates you. As soon as you stop blowing admin, your ass will be gone. :goodjob:

Maniacc
08-27-2008, 12:21 AM
Haha, point proven. F&ck the b!tch that talked your mom out of an abortion man.lol Ahh well, as you can see in the poll, this site hates you. As soon as you stop blowing admin, your ass will be gone. :goodjob:
Your mother sucks cock in hell.

JDMGRNAV6
08-27-2008, 12:21 AM
meatdork is a bit.ch, he posts some dumb shi.t, hahah i hope this dumbas.s reveals himself to an ia member at the next meet and they beat the living **** outta him

Catnip
08-27-2008, 12:22 AM
Check it out. I'll give you guys two try's to burn me. Lets see how well you guys do. lmfao, I won't quote change or post up lmaonade. Small flame war - not doing this all night so lets go.

homosexualmao.

Maniacc
08-27-2008, 12:23 AM
meatdork is a bit.ch, he posts some dumb shi.t, hahah i hope this dumbas.s reveals himself to an ia member at the next meet and they beat the living **** outta him
Sadly if that day does come, I won't be the one getting my ass whooped. You think your manager over at burger king will get mad if I meet you there?

DB4LYFE ™
08-27-2008, 12:23 AM
http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn258/wamj7112004/medium_Batman-TheJoker-d3xjfbwm.jpg

Meepdorks idol........... meepdork keep tryin!:goodjob:

~DB4LYFE

Maniacc
08-27-2008, 12:24 AM
homosexualmao.
Your wit is impressive. Are you a first degree nail stylist too?

Catnip
08-27-2008, 12:24 AM
Sadly if that day does come, I won't be the one getting my ass whooped. You think your manager over at burger king will get mad if I meet you there?

Come to wendys please? K. Order the Baconator. K? Tomorrow night or Saturday night.

Maniacc
08-27-2008, 12:25 AM
Come to wendys please? K. Order the Baconator. K? Tomorrow night or Saturday night.
K, I got your mothers order. I think I'll just have a number 3. Cool?

Catnip
08-27-2008, 12:26 AM
Your wit is impressive. Are you a first degree nail stylist too?

I just picked up on your faggotry since faggotnese is the only language you speak. So speaking in faggot...

homosexualmao at you.

Maniacc
08-27-2008, 12:27 AM
Is that it? lmfaonade, you guys suck! And it only took a few posts to prove it.

JDMGRNAV6
i dont even think beatyourmeatdork knows what lmaonade means, i think hes a dumba.ss bitc.h that fell straight outta a whores cun.t lmaonade, so do you even know who ****ed your mom??? cause i think we should beat their as.s too, lmaonade lmaonade lmaonade

Catnip
K, I got your mothers order. I think I'll just have a number 3. Cool?
I'm being 100% serious, come to my wendys and order that, make sure I know your order though. My name is obvious, I work at wendys on moody road in warner robins.

Maniacc
08-27-2008, 12:28 AM
I just picked up on your faggotry since faggotnese is the only language you speak. So speaking in faggot...

homosexualmao at you.
You know, gay-bashing is a lot of things. But creative and clever aren't on the list.

Maniacc
08-27-2008, 12:29 AM
i dont even think beatyourmeatdork knows what lmaonade means, i think hes a dumba.ss bitc.h that fell straight outta a whores cun.t lmaonade, so do you even know who ****ed your mom??? cause i think we should beat their as.s too, lmaonade lmaonade lmaonade
I honestly think this place might blow up now! Can this place handle fail of this magnitude?

JDMGRNAV6
08-27-2008, 12:30 AM
I sucked my mother cock in hell.

dude your fuc.king sick you peice of shi.t

FlipKing
08-27-2008, 12:30 AM
You know, gay-bashing is a lot of things. But creative and clever aren't on the list.

This coming from the guy that picks on fast food resturants and does mom jokes?

Yeah, That would be a kill shot. Do us all a favor, put the gun in your mouth and pull the trigger. :goodjob:

Maniacc
08-27-2008, 12:31 AM
I'm being 100% serious, come to my wendys and order that, make sure I know your order though. My name is obvious, I work at wendys on moody road in warner robins.
Are you going to be wearing your girl scout uniform?

Catnip
08-27-2008, 12:31 AM

You know, lmaonade is a lot of things. But creative and clever aren't on the list... neither are cool, witty, non retarded, etc. I'd venture to say you're on the same list as lmaonade. You know, less than clever, creative, witty, etc.

Maniacc
08-27-2008, 12:32 AM
This coming from the guy that picks on fast food resturants and does mom jokes?

Yeah, That would be a kill shot. Do us all a favor, put the gun in your mouth and pull the trigger. :goodjob:
I remember when suicide flames were popular. I think you were in 5th grade during the time.

JDMGRNAV6
I honestly think this place might blow up now! Can this place handle my continuous fails of this magnitude?

nope your right again meatdork, no we can not handal your fails
lmaonade

ranger250x
most confusing day for meepnork???

fathers day

DB4LYFE ™
08-27-2008, 12:33 AM
meepdork...... kill yoself! :goodjob:

~DB4LYFE

Maniacc
08-27-2008, 12:34 AM
You know, lmaonade is a lot of things. But creative and clever aren't on the list... neither are cool, witty, non retarded, etc. I'd venture to say you're on the same list as lmaonade. You know, less than clever, creative, witty, etc.
Nice. You turned my own flame back at me only to make me ashamed to have ever said it. You ruined a perfectly good flame with your faggatronics.

FlipKing
Too bad for you, the gay flames that you emit have never been popular. I hear you get gay rights in California now tho. Congrats :goodjob:

JDMGRNAV6
I remember when suicide was popular. I think i was in 5th grade at the time, oooooo wait i still am.

bitc.h:crazy:

Maniacc
08-27-2008, 12:35 AM
nope your right again meatdork, no we can not handal your fails
lmaonade
Somehow you manage to suck at posting more than a guy with no fingers.

Catnip
08-27-2008, 12:35 AM
I remember when suicide flames were popular. I think you were in 5th grade during the time.

popular and cool are 2 different things. you are popular, but not cool. my datsun is cool, but not popular.

Catnip
08-27-2008, 12:36 AM
Nice. You turned my own flame back at me only to make me ashamed to have ever said it. You ruined a perfectly good flame with your faggatronics.

NICE, you just used what I used, after telling me using that was not cool.

:goodjob: dumb fuck

Catnip
08-27-2008, 12:37 AM
Double burn, back to back, kill yourself as DB4LYFE said.

Maniacc
Too bad for you, the gay flames that you emit have never been popular. I hear you get gay rights in California now tho. Congrats :goodjob:
I don't know which is more pathetic...

The fact that you have the flame game of a 10 year old and think you're funny - or the fact that you onced owned a pos Sentra that you 'love to death.'

JDMGRNAV6
hey better yet get your pos car running then come talk shi.t maybe we might listen then, this is a car forum, not matchmaker.com for fagg.ots such as yourself

FlipKing
08-27-2008, 12:38 AM
Well Meepnork, I'm out like your dad the day you worn born, your mom the first time you spoke, and all the gf's you've never had. I'll holla at all you civilized intelligent people tomorrow. As far as the flaming homo who keeps repeating his posts, I'd say my prayers are with you, but Jesus hates you so theres no point.

Maniacc
NICE, you just used what I used, after telling me using that was not cool.

:goodjob: dumb fuck
Hey, sorry but it seems I have to get down to your level to beat you. Which means I have to use gay jokes.

Maniacc
Well Meepnork, I'm out like your dad the day you worn born, your mom the first time you spoke, and all the gf's you've never had. I'll holla at all you civilized intelligent people tomorrow. As far as the flaming homo who keeps repeating his posts, I'd say my prayers are with you, but Jesus hates you so theres no point.
This made no sense. I bet you're mexican.

Catnip
08-27-2008, 12:39 AM
I don't know which is more pathetic...

The fact that you have the flame game of a 10 year old and think you're funny - or the fact that you onced owned a pos Sentra that you 'love to death.'

Does your car even run? I heard it doesn't. You won't even post a pic when requested, so I doubt you answer. GG being a puss.

Maniacc
hey better yet get your pos car running then come talk shi.t maybe we might listen then, this is a car forum, not matchmaker.com for fagg.ots such as yourself
Car's been running. Want to race? I'll make sure to buy new sneakers.

ranger250x
meepnork in all seriousness what do you drive?

JDMGRNAV6

hahah lmfao:2up:

Catnip
08-27-2008, 12:40 AM
This made no sense. I bet you're mexican.

at least you know how fucking stupid mexicans are, mexican.

and no, he's white.

Maniacc
Does your car even run? I heard it doesn't. You won't even post a pic when requested, so I doubt you answer. GG being a puss.
Have fun tomorrow working at Wendy's.

"Hey, thank you for choosing Wendys can I take your order?" lmfao

DB4LYFE ™
Meepdork its gettin late and past ur bedtime.............

http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn258/wamj7112004/poster.jpg

~DB4LYFE

SiRed94
you are lame as fucck... lmaonadeSTMFHU BISH!!!

Catnip
08-27-2008, 12:41 AM
a busted ass 300zx

Maniacc
at least you know how fucking stupid mexicans are, mexican.

and no, he's white.
I'm mexican. But I'm far superior to you.

Now, what does that say about you? Hm, that you're white trash, that you're an inbred. That you lack intellect. lmfao

ranger250x
is this confirmed?

Maniacc
08-27-2008, 12:42 AM
'90 300zxTT.

ranger250x
you wanna run a dirtbike????

Catnip
Have fun tomorrow working at Wendy's.

"Hey, thank you for choosing Wendys can I take your order?" lmfao

Actually, I make ALL the sandwhiches, meaning they can't run without me. Meaning it's more like "hey, I quit" and then they freak the fuck out and you don't get your food. You act like having a job is something to laugh at though... I do that shiit for fun.

Maniacc
A car that's older than you and only has a small crack on the fron bumper. Yea, it's junk. lmfao

DB4LYFE ™
08-27-2008, 12:43 AM
BUSTED '90 300zxTT.

:goodjob:. now kill yoself!

~DB4LYFE

aguynamedpat
ONCE AGAIN, he avoided the car question.

I bet that 300 isnt even his. Probably saw it, and thought that it looked beaner enough for him to drive, so he snapped a pic and posted it.

HOMOSEXUALMFAO.

Edit: He finally responded to the car question. But, my statement still stands, the sh!t probably isnt even his.

Maniacc
Actually, I make ALL the sandwhiches, meaning they can't run without me. Meaning it's more like "hey, I quit" and then they freak the fuck out and you don't get your food. You act like having a job is something to laugh at though... I do that shiit for fun.
Just like I f*ck your mother for fun.

Maniacc
08-27-2008, 12:44 AM
lmfaonade @ you guys! Practice is key.

Catnip
08-27-2008, 12:45 AM
I'm mexican. But I'm far superior to you.

Now, what does that say about you? Hm, that you're white trash, that you're an inbred. That you lack intellect. lmfao

I think you have inferior and superior mixed up. You will always be inferior to me. Why did you jump the border anyways? Like the "white trash" land? BTW, mother's side is indian and my dad's side is german... sounds pretty inbred to me!

JDMGRNAV6
08-27-2008, 12:46 AM
Car's been running. Want to race? I'll make sure to buy new sneakers.
ahahah yeah youll buy me sneakers cause thats the only way you think you can beat me, by foot cause your car doesnt work, you wont tho btw, and if we're in a car i still wouldnt race you, your the biggest waste of time ever, i post shi.t cause its funny watching you get backed into a corner when no one likes you whatsoever, you cant do shi.t and if you did try to in real life, you would basically get stomped the fuc.k out, so stay on here talk your shi.t but when it comes to meets and stuff STAY HOME, oooo wait youll have too, YOUR CAR DOESNT RUN:lmfao:

Catnip
08-27-2008, 12:46 AM
A car that's older than you and only has a small crack on the fron bumper. Yea, it's junk. lmfao

LOL. You're so dumb. That POS IS junk.

aguynamedpat
08-27-2008, 12:47 AM
Man, I bet thacker is sitting at home thanking god that meepnork appeared.

Guys and Gals of IA, I present to you, THE NEW THACKER! :gay:

Maniacc
These are the kinds of flames I'm getting:

- Your car. What is it? Is it junk?
- Kill yoself
- Put a gun to your mouth and pull the trigger
- homoseomthinglmao

Seriously. I gave you guys 3 pages worth of trys to own me. And you guys still failed! And this was me vs who knows how many of you. Haha, if I brought people from my other site you guys would look like kids with the stuff you all babble with. Google some better material or stop calling me out - because the way you guys are looking. Is pathetic. lmaonade, k im done playing.

Catnip
HOMOSEXUALMFAORAINBOW

JDMGRNAV6
08-27-2008, 12:48 AM
ONCE AGAIN, he avoided the car question.

I bet that 300 isnt even his. Probably saw it, and thought that it looked beaner enough for him to drive, so he snapped a pic and posted it.

HOMOSEXUALMFAO.

Edit: He finally responded to the car question. But, my statement still stands, the sh!t probably isnt even his.

hahah you mean SPICTASTIC

JDMGRNAV6
08-27-2008, 12:49 AM

- Kill yoself
- homoseomthinglmao

Seriously. I gave you guys 3 pages worth of trys to own me. And you guys still failed! And this was me vs who knows how many of you. Haha, if I brought people from my other site you guys would look like kids with the stuff you all babble with. Google some better material or stop calling me out - because the way you guys are looking. Is pathetic. lmaonade, k im done playing.

WHAT THE OTHER SITE?????? WORLD OF WARCRAFT??? HEY GO TO WOW.COM YOULL LIKE IT

Catnip
08-27-2008, 12:50 AM

- Kill yoself
- homoseomthinglmao

Seriously. I gave you guys 3 pages worth of trys to own me. And you guys still failed! And this was me vs who knows how many of you. Haha, if I brought people from my other site you guys would look like kids with the stuff you all babble with. Google some better material or stop calling me out - because the way you guys are looking. Is pathetic.

That's like the Special Education kid that thinks he's normal.

You give us chances to own you?

You get owned and say "lmaonade" and everyone agrees to that. You get owned and say the stupidest fucking shit that you could possibly think of. EVERYONE AGREES. So maybe you don't know when you're getting owned because you ARE the fucking Special Education kid. If so, I feel bad for calling you out, if not, damn, still feel bad for telling someone as stupid as you, that he's stupid. Either way, IA is not for you, Spic.

Catnip
08-27-2008, 12:52 AM
/thread

DB4LYFE ™
to everyone just tuning in. meepdork is fingerin his vagina and suckin his moms peni5!

~DB4LYFE

JDMGRNAV6
meatdork left the thread looks like, haha puss.y

SiRed94
08-27-2008, 12:53 AM

I don't know you but you are lame and lames have fuccked up cars so through the use of deductive reasoning one can only assume you drive a POS

- Kill yoself

these aren't flames, they are serious recommendations that you should consider

- homoseomthinglmao

STFU :goodjob:

Maniacc
08-27-2008, 12:54 AM

You get owned and say "lmaonade" and everyone agrees to that. You get owned and say the stupidest fucking shit that you could possibly think of. EVERYONE AGREES. So maybe you don't know when you're getting owned because you ARE the fucking Special Education kid. If so, I feel bad for calling you out, if not, damn, still feel bad for telling someone as stupid as you, that he's stupid. Either way, IA is not for you, Spic.
lmaonade

JDMGRNAV6
to everyone just tuning in. meepdork is fingerin his vagina and suckin his moms peni5!

~DB4LYFE
haha yeah, suckin her peni5 in hell:goodjob:

Maniacc
lmaonade lmaonade
lmaonade lmaonade
lmaonade lmaonade
lmaonade lmaonade
lmaonade lmaonade
lmaonade lmaonade
lmaonade lmaonade
lmaonade lmaonade
lmaonade lmaonade
lmaonade lmaonade
lmaonade lmaonade
lmaonade lmaonade
lmaonade lmaonade
lmaonade lmaonade
lmaonade lmaonade
lmaonade lmaonade
lmaonade lmaonade
lmaonade lmaonade
lmaonade lmaonade
lmaonade lmaonade
lmaonade lmaonade
lmaonade lmaonade
lmaonade lmaonade
lmaonade lmaonade

DB4LYFE ™
08-27-2008, 12:56 AM
i love this guy! hahaha very very entertaining!!

~DB4LYFE

aguynamedpat
08-27-2008, 12:56 AM
Special Ed point proven.

Maniacc
08-27-2008, 12:57 AM
2008 is full of a bunch of cry babies. Seriously, all of you would've gotten owned back when IA was full of people like me. How pathetic, lmfaonade

JDMGRNAV6
lmaonade lmaonade
lmaonade lmaonade
lmaonade lmaonade
lmaonade lmaonade
lmaonade lmaonade
lmaonade lmaonade
lmaonade lmaonade
lmaonade lmaonade
lmaonade lmaonade
lmaonade lmaonade
lmaonade lmaonade
lmaonade lmaonade
lmaonade lmaonade
lmaonade lmaonade
lmaonade lmaonade
lmaonade lmaonade
lmaonade lmaonade
lmaonade lmaonade
lmaonade lmaonade
lmaonade lmaonade
lmaonade lmaonade
lmaonade lmaonade
lmaonade lmaonade
lmaonade lmaonade

cracks me up, and we arent dishing out the flames well enough??? great come back stupid fatas.s fuc.kin bitc.h

ranger250x

i mean god damn we gave meepnork an education with the no child left behind act.
what sort of mickey mouse **** is that??

Maniacc
08-27-2008, 12:58 AM
cracks me up, and we arent dishing out the flames well enough??? great come back stupid fatas.s fuc.kin bitc.h
Dude, I've been done three pages back. You guys have just been a long for the ride.

Maniacc
k, later.

JDMGRNAV6
2008 is full of a bunch of cry babies. Seriously, all of you would've gotten owned back when IA was full of people like me. How pathetic, lmfaonade

naw if ia was full of dumbas.ses such as yourself, YOU'D BE THE ONLY MEMBER

DB4LYFE ™
08-27-2008, 01:00 AM
2008 is full of a bunch of cry babies like me. Seriously, I would've gotten owned back when IA was full of people like me. How pathetic i am, lmfaonade

wut a efin loser!:lmfao:

~DB4LYFE

JDMGRNAV6
08-27-2008, 01:00 AM
k, later.

tucked his tail and ran, ran like he was crossing the border

DB4LYFE ™
08-27-2008, 01:01 AM
hey meepdork make some sense, until then go kill yoself homie!!

~DB4LYFE

aguynamedpat
08-27-2008, 01:02 AM

meepnork
IA Junior Member

:thinking:

DB4LYFE ™
08-27-2008, 01:02 AM
He'll be back unless mommys got her legs open!! haha

~DB4LYFE

DB4LYFE ™
08-27-2008, 01:03 AM
meepnork
IA Junior Member

:thinking:

:werd:

~DB4LYFE

SiRed94
08-27-2008, 01:05 AM
:werd:

~DB4LYFE

x2 he probably had an old account and got banned for being a lame so had to make another one...

JDMGRNAV6
08-27-2008, 01:05 AM
hahah great find, we needed him bad back in good ole nov of 07 man it was rough out here on the plains of ia

aguynamedpat
08-27-2008, 01:06 AM
This dude REEKS of maniac!....

[enter CJRP ScreenShot here]

FlipKing
08-27-2008, 01:07 AM
I'm betting this ***** is maniac

SiRed94

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj169/SiSleeper94/45.jpg

SiRed94

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj169/SiSleeper94/45.jpg...

SiRed94
08-27-2008, 01:09 AM

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj169/SiSleeper94/45.jpg ...

SiRed94
08-27-2008, 01:10 AM
i have no idea why that posted 3 times but fucck it... let it ride....

JDMGRNAV6
08-27-2008, 01:11 AM
http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj169/SiSleeper94/45.jpg ...
:lmfao: lmaonade

FlipKing
08-27-2008, 01:16 AM
Hey Maniac. Post up a pic of that 06 WRX and an engine shot of that "TT" 300zx you say you have.lol. You got perma banned *****, get off the forum.

Revmaynard
08-27-2008, 01:17 AM
i have no idea why that posted 3 times but fucck it... let it ride....

lol.

DB4LYFE ™
08-27-2008, 01:18 AM
lol.

man u should have snuck in earlier!

~DB4LYFE

JDMGRNAV6
08-27-2008, 01:18 AM
i dont think he has a car, i did see a big dork walking down the street the other day wearing a QT uniform im pretty sure it was meatdork, i think they got him rolling taquitos

aguynamedpat
08-27-2008, 01:19 AM
He hasnt replied since i called him maniac in a pm,lol

Hmmmm..

"lmaonade"

FlipKing
08-27-2008, 01:21 AM
Maniacurabus06 (2:17:34 AM): hey you ****ing ******
Maniacurabus06 (2:17:40 AM): why do you keep saying thats me?
Cjrp08 (2:17:50 AM): b-c it is
Cjrp08 (2:17:51 AM): lol
Maniacurabus06 (2:17:55 AM): youre a dumbass
Maniacurabus06 (2:17:56 AM): why
Maniacurabus06 (2:18:03 AM): cause my uncle has a wrx too?
Maniacurabus06 (2:18:06 AM): you stupid ****
Maniacurabus06 (2:18:14 AM): i convinced him into getting one
Maniacurabus06 (2:18:22 AM): lol ive been readin your threads
Maniacurabus06 (2:18:23 AM): LOL
Maniacurabus06 (2:18:25 AM): what a tool
Cjrp08 (2:18:46 AM): Lol, wow. yeah, You are def Meepnork
Maniacurabus06 (2:18:55 AM): okay
Maniacurabus06 (2:19:14 AM): cant believing you guys think yall are owning him
Maniacurabus06 (2:19:16 AM): hahahaha
Cjrp08 (2:19:39 AM): Lol. thanks for more proof. sad we got banned are we?
Maniacurabus06 (2:20:14 AM): lol nope
Maniacurabus06 (2:20:23 AM): you think ia is life
Maniacurabus06 (2:20:25 AM): lol
Maniacurabus06 (2:20:27 AM): hahah
Maniacurabus06 (2:20:40 AM): ive been on ia for a long time dude
Maniacurabus06 (2:20:46 AM): you guys suck at talking ****

I'm pretty sure that's him. Votes? lol, Pwned

Revmaynard
08-27-2008, 01:22 AM
I makes sense. I just can't prove it.

JDMGRNAV6
08-27-2008, 01:24 AM
Maniacurabus06 (2:17:34 AM): hey you ****ing ******
Maniacurabus06 (2:18:14 AM): i convinced him into getting one
Maniacurabus06 (2:18:22 AM): lol ive been readin your threads
Maniacurabus06 (2:18:23 AM): LOL
Maniacurabus06 (2:18:25 AM): what a tool
Cjrp08 (2:18:46 AM): Lol, wow. yeah, You are def Meepnork
Maniacurabus06 (2:18:55 AM): okay
Maniacurabus06 (2:19:14 AM): cant believing you guys think yall are owning him
Maniacurabus06 (2:19:16 AM): hahahaha
Cjrp08 (2:19:39 AM): Lol. thanks for more proof. sad we got banned are we?
Maniacurabus06 (2:20:14 AM): lol nope
Maniacurabus06 (2:20:23 AM): you think ia is life
Maniacurabus06 (2:20:25 AM): lol
Maniacurabus06 (2:20:27 AM): hahah
Maniacurabus06 (2:20:40 AM): ive been on ia for a long time dude
Maniacurabus06 (2:20:46 AM): you guys suck at talking ****

I'm pretty sure that's him. Votes? lol, Pwned

thats funny, "yep thats him alright"

FlipKing
08-27-2008, 01:27 AM
Maniacurabus06 (2:21:36 AM): i also remember you asking people to race!
Maniacurabus06 (2:21:40 AM): hahaha with your pos sentra?
Maniacurabus06 (2:21:45 AM): **** would get owned by me
Cjrp08 (2:21:55 AM): actually...its sold, good try tho
Maniacurabus06 (2:22:01 AM): i know you did dumb ****
Maniacurabus06 (2:22:07 AM): you USED to
Maniacurabus06 (2:22:18 AM): god youre ****ing stupid
Maniacurabus06 (2:22:32 AM): lol @ loved it to death
Maniacurabus06 (2:22:35 AM): what a ****ing loser
Cjrp08 (2:22:56 AM): Quote "You think IA is life" "I've been on IA for a long time dude"
Cjrp08 (2:23:02 AM): lol
Maniacurabus06 (2:23:27 AM): wtf
Maniacurabus06 (2:23:29 AM): lame
Maniacurabus06 (2:23:31 AM): you suck at this
Cjrp08 (2:23:49 AM): ? suck at e-fighting? I'm sorry. I dont sit around and do it all day like you do
Cjrp08 (2:23:58 AM): just shut up idiot
Maniacurabus06 (2:24:07 AM): i dont do it all day
Maniacurabus06 (2:24:09 AM): i work
Maniacurabus06 (2:24:14 AM): i just got online
Maniacurabus06 (2:24:15 AM): haha
Maniacurabus06 (2:24:23 AM): sorry but ***** is more important than rep points
Cjrp08 (2:25:04 AM): Thats why I've had a gf for 11 months(today actually) lol. 5 posts a day means i think its life
?
Maniacurabus06 (2:25:27 AM): yea
Maniacurabus06 (2:25:29 AM): you do
Maniacurabus06 (2:25:34 AM): stay up late as **** too
Maniacurabus06 (2:25:36 AM): get a life
Maniacurabus06 (2:25:40 AM): dumbass child
Cjrp08 (2:26:34 AM): lol, I was doing hw til 1 for college. I always stay up late. Thanks tho. Wow..no wonder you got banned
Maniacurabus06 (2:26:49 AM): i got banned cause i talked ****
Maniacurabus06 (2:26:52 AM): so what
Maniacurabus06 (2:27:01 AM): you act like getting banned is something insane! haha
Maniacurabus06 (2:27:08 AM): oh noes i got banned
Maniacurabus06 (2:27:09 AM): lol
Cjrp08 (2:27:16 AM): And yet you made an AE to get back on....hmmm

FlipKing
08-27-2008, 01:32 AM
Maniacurabus06 (2:27:30 AM): are you stupid?
Maniacurabus06 (2:27:35 AM): k
Maniacurabus06 (2:27:40 AM): im gonna make an AE now
Maniacurabus06 (2:27:54 AM): what should i call it?
Maniacurabus06 (2:27:57 AM): Hmm
Maniacurabus06 (2:28:00 AM): Maniac 22
Maniacurabus06 (2:28:02 AM): yea
Cjrp08 (2:28:14 AM): Way to get Creative!!!
Maniacurabus06 (2:28:28 AM): yup
Maniacurabus06 (2:28:30 AM): causei DONT care
Cjrp08 (2:28:49 AM): yeah..you've said that a few times. New thought please?
Maniacurabus06 (2:29:04 AM): lol wtf im telling the truth
Maniacurabus06 (2:29:17 AM): your style of being a smartass sounds a lot like what my lil sister says
Maniacurabus06 (2:29:21 AM): haha i mean
Maniacurabus06 (2:29:24 AM): you guys are the same age
Maniacurabus06 (2:29:28 AM): so i guess it makes sense
Cjrp08 (2:29:49 AM): ? point? I am 18 about to be 19. So what?
Maniacurabus06 (2:29:56 AM): youre a kid
Maniacurabus06 (2:29:58 AM): lol
Maniacurabus06 (2:30:05 AM): still have a lot to learn
Maniacurabus06 (2:30:15 AM): especially if you still get pissed off over internet bull****
Maniacurabus06 (2:30:16 AM): hahaha
Cjrp08 (2:30:32 AM): Maniacurabus06 (2:17:34 AM): hey you ****ing ******
Cjrp08 (2:30:39 AM): Pretty sure thats YOU getting pissed off
Maniacurabus06 (2:30:46 AM): hahah
Maniacurabus06 (2:30:49 AM): im laughing my ass off
Maniacurabus06 (2:30:54 AM): pissed?
Maniacurabus06 (2:30:55 AM): me
Maniacurabus06 (2:30:56 AM): hahahaha
Cjrp08 (2:31:28 AM): Lol, you are a dumbass. I got an early class. peace
Maniacurabus06 (2:31:37 AM): later ******

JDMGRNAV6
08-27-2008, 01:32 AM
http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk49/JDMGRNAV6/RETARD-1-1.jpg

lmaoade :police:

BKgenฎ
08-27-2008, 07:50 AM
lol @ vista.

alpine_aw11
08-27-2008, 09:11 AM
God you guys are all a bunch of little crybaby pu55ies. YOU'RE MAKING HIM HAPPIER AND HAPPIER EVERY TIME YOU WHINE. I'm sorry all of your vaginas are bleeding, but you need to stop this bitching. If you idiots had half a brain cell left you would understand he's loving every minute of this, as am I. You're all a bunch of weeping vaginas. If you all have the lives you claim to have, then get the **** off meepnork's nuts and leave it be.

Friggintitsman
08-27-2008, 09:23 AM
F@ggotry at it's best

alpine_aw11
08-27-2008, 09:27 AM
Ok, if you homos can't get meepnorks nuts out of your minds then I have something that will distract you for a couple hours.

http://i35.tinypic.com/2cgehw6.jpg