PDA

View Full Version : Just a thought

Catnip
08-26-2008, 10:54 PM
The name meepnork sounds more fucking retarded than the name Nermin.

But since that's not the point of the thread, I will get on with it...

IT NEEDS TO STOP RAINING!!

I gotta get my teacher's VW running. Whatever bish is out there "makin it rain" needs to cut it out... I'll give you some sugar water... errrr, grape drank.

DeeAOne
08-26-2008, 10:57 PM
dude, i couldnt see anything on the way home. no a/c and a ****ty defroster had me following the dotted line. i couldnt even see the tail lights of the car in front me.

aguynamedpat
08-26-2008, 10:59 PM
Yeah, Ive been there and done that with the no A/C and ****ty defrost. The DSM defrost runs off the AC, so no AC is no defrost. That **** sucked, having no choice but to put the window down in the rain so you dont fog up the windows with your breath.

But the DSM had those window rain shield thingy-majigs, so you could roll it down a little in the rain and get away without getting wet.

But, yes, todays weather sucked. Glad I was working though. We get a good bit done on a rainy day due to lack of customers. Plus if I wasnt working, Id just be sitting at home bored and wanting to go do something, but wouldnt because of the damn rain.

Thighs
08-26-2008, 10:59 PM
dude, i couldnt see anything on the way home. no a/c and a ****ty defroster had me following the dotted line. i couldnt even see the tail lights of the car in front me.

try 985 on bald rear tires at like 70-75 mph... THAT is scary sh!t.

aguynamedpat
08-26-2008, 11:01 PM

Try bald front tires on 316 with a 285hp FWD DSM (few years back). That sh!t is scary as hell! But 985 is scary anyway, no one knows how to drive on there, I swear.

DeeAOne
08-26-2008, 11:02 PM
my windows were so fogged up i was doing 25 in a 50. im thinking to myself, my car is too old for this sh i t. lol. my passenger side carpet is wet from water getting in somewhere, and my belt started squeaking from the waves coming off my car. lol

Catnip
08-26-2008, 11:05 PM

especially in a miata (not my usual miata diss), being so light.

hey pat, about those rain guards... :ninja:

FasTech
08-26-2008, 11:12 PM
Yeah my yard is like a damn lake right now and my driveway is just about completely under water....like another 3 or 4 inchs and its under.......lol