PDA

View Full Version : Misc Next Catwoman Is...Cher?????? WTFBBQSAUCE!!

YoTa_BoX
08-26-2008, 05:46 PM
Ummm Discuss O.O

http://www.g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/688660/Next_Catwoman_IsCher_WTF.html

Deke
08-26-2008, 06:01 PM
God, I don't care if they pick on older woman, that's fine, but she should at least be attractive. She's not as old as Cher, but Diane Lane comes to mind...

YoTa_BoX
08-26-2008, 06:01 PM
Wow this might be a good thing or a bad thing lol

reportedly includes Johnny Depp as The Riddler.

Deke
08-26-2008, 06:06 PM
^Yeah I saw that, and I'm great with that.

Ooo, Marisa Tomei would be great. She has an Oscar, is over 40, and is hot.

YoTa_BoX
08-26-2008, 06:25 PM
Ya i could see her doing the role i suppose. she is good looking for an older lady.

Deke
08-26-2008, 06:27 PM
She does kind of have the thing against her that she almost always plays nice/cute women in movies.

YoTa_BoX
08-26-2008, 06:30 PM
Its never to late in a woman's life to play her true roll and be a Hissing Scratching ***** :D

alpine_aw11
08-26-2008, 07:59 PM
I wonder if Johnny will beat out Jim Carrey as the Riddler, that's the only reason I would go see this. I mean, Cher? WTF!??!

Vteckidd
08-26-2008, 08:04 PM
I think itll be great, as long as they do a dark catwoman, not some babe in leather.

Jim Carrey as the riddler has already been done, i doubt he would come back.

Nolan has a thing for picking dark roles and dark characters, Careys riddler was great, but not what would fit in Nolans "batman world"

OneSlow5pt0
08-26-2008, 08:12 PM
and we all know Depp is king of dark movies

alpine_aw11
08-26-2008, 08:18 PM
I think itll be great, as long as they do a dark catwoman, not some babe in leather.

Jim Carrey as the riddler has already been done, i doubt he would come back.

Nolan has a thing for picking dark roles and dark characters, Careys riddler was great, but not what would fit in Nolans "batman world"

I know he wouldn't come back, I was just wondering if Depp's performance will be better. And Jim Carrey has changed quite a bit, he could pull it off in a new Batman movie. I'd rather see someone else do it, but I wouldn't have a problem considering the Batman Jim Carrey was in pretty much didn't count anyway.

Deke
08-26-2008, 09:51 PM
and we all know Depp is king of dark movies

For sure, he rocked From Hell, Ninth Gate, Sleepy Hollow, and even Sweeney Todd. But in all of them, he still has that kind of goofiness to him which would be great for the riddler. I think it'll be a perfect casting choice if it is indeed true/he takes it.

I do also agree that Jim Carey could pull it off much better (than he previously did) at this point in his career, but I know Nolan wouldn't recast an actor from one of the previous movies (especially one of the latter two).

Just_CHill
08-26-2008, 09:59 PM
So pretty much everyone agree that Johnny Depp will be a great Riddler. But it will be interesting to see Cher act out this role.

nreggie454
08-26-2008, 10:24 PM
Cher would be good for this role if she could move her face at all.

Catwoman Cher surprised face: :eek:

Catwoman Cher happy face: :eek:

Catwoman Cher sleepy face: :eek:

BTW: Jim Carrey would blow total balls as the Joker. Might as well get Jack Black to play the Penguin.

Ran
08-27-2008, 09:24 AM
I wonder if Johnny will beat out Jim Carrey as the Riddler, that's the only reason I would go see this. I mean, Cher? WTF!??!Cher is an awful actor and will not do the character justice.

Johnny Depp I can kinda see as the Joker, but I'd rather not see him in the role.

Jim Carrey could be an excellent Riddler if he's given a serious role and not the atrocity he was made to play last time.

alpine_aw11
08-27-2008, 09:41 AM
^Exactly. Jim Carrey was the only good part of what was arguably the worst Batman movie ever made. Such a waste, now he can't do it in a movie that's actually good.

Hulud
08-27-2008, 12:33 PM
how the f*ck are you all gonna question Nolan? seriously. the man is a genius when it comes to film.

Memento
Insomnia
The Prestige
Batman Begins
The Dark Knight

i bet cher will nail the sh*t outta the role if she infact is catwoman

nolan wont settle for sh*tty acting