PDA

View Full Version : this ever happened to anyone else?

blacknightteg
08-26-2008, 11:03 AM
ok, first for the background.....

So a couple of months ago, i was having some issues with some friends who were not really treating how i would have liked to be treat. Well after one night where a ex-friend said he didnt want to be my friend anymore just cuz i wouldnt pic up a pack of cigs for him, i basically told him to go **** himself. how you might ask did i do that? well, after he told me he didnt want to be my friend, i get a call from a guy that he is with at 4 in the am to come pick all of them up cuz there pulled over on the side of the road blown over the limit in the breathalizer. If i didnt go pick them up, the one dude would (dude who i wouldnt get the **** for) would go to jail. well long story short, i said no, basically giving the big middle fiinger to him. So past couple of months i havent really talked to any of these people from that group.

fast forward to the present....well really sunday.

One of the guys works with me, never really had a problem with each other, just thought it was ****ed up that i did what i did. but i had my reasons. Anyways, i start talkin to him and he's givin off signs and sayin **** that there is problems with him and everyone else i used to hang out with. (they all stem from that one dude that, well yeah) anyways, so i havent talked to any of them really in months, occasional calls here and there to some of the people i was still somewhat cool with just to see how they were doing and what not. well anyways, so today, i have one of the guys callin me up in the morning after i had just put on my new wheels (DAMN SEXII!) appologizing to me. now that was what threw me off gaurd, no one ever does that ****. even if im right, and no one admits it, it never happens. So i was a lil shocked, but pleased at the same time. I had that whole "i told you so dumbass" mentality goin on. Anyways, later last night, i get a phone call from one of the other guys talkin about all that goin on. askin me stuff like " so how bout this drama" and im sittin here like, yeah man, sure. im not gettin involved tho and **** like that. Well, like 5 minute ago i got a message from one of the other guys on myspace again being like " so how bout that drama!" and im like omg seriously why is everyone starting to come back to talk to me now. i was right in the beginning should have listened in the first place. im not stupid. i know who this dude is. he's goin to **** people over when they're not needed anymore..blah blah blah.

this isnt really venting/ranting session i just think the whole situations funny how i havent really talked and or hung out with any of these people in months and they all come running back to me askin me what i thought about this drama, when it has nothing to do with me and still shouldnt. lol.

Friggintitsman
08-26-2008, 11:15 AM
tl/dr

Hulud
08-26-2008, 11:16 AM
i love lamp

Kevykev
08-26-2008, 11:18 AM
I read everything.

Usually negativity can act as a medium for communication.

ie: "YO Son, I know it's been a while BUT have you heard about Bradon? he's gay now..."

Ran
08-26-2008, 11:35 AM
I actually read all that.

Gotta love people who like to have friends when it's convenient.

Tiff-O-Bitties
08-26-2008, 11:45 AM
Don't fall for the ****. F*CK EM... Their loss. YOU choose who YOU want in YOUR life.. They don't choose you.

Ran
08-26-2008, 11:59 AM
YOU choose who YOU want in YOUR life.. They don't choose you.http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a307/queeneve84/iChooseYou.jpg

blackboi50
08-26-2008, 12:01 PM
I have books for sale!!!!.........1

Friggintitsman
08-26-2008, 12:10 PM
Don't fall for the ****. F*CK EM... Their loss. YOU choose who YOU want in YOUR life.. They don't choose you.

Are you a Bhuddist by chance?

blacknightteg
08-26-2008, 04:57 PM
im not jumpin into anything, infact im taking it all with a grain of salt. still doing my own thing and not paying attention to what they are doing. just thought how it was funny how like i didnt realy talk to anyone and then all of a sudden there tryin to get back in touch with me.

Tiff-O-Bitties
08-27-2008, 11:45 AM
Are you a Bhuddist by chance?

lol. no.

RandomGuy
08-27-2008, 03:42 PM
sounds like a trap

Sammich
08-27-2008, 03:56 PM
sounds like a trap

eggzactly

fall into it