PDA

View Full Version : Misc A couple of posts by Paul made me think of this...

quickdodgeŽ
08-30-2005, 02:47 PM
I am not fluent Biblese, but I understand that there is mention of ghosts and such in there. I know a lot of Christians and church people don't believe in ghosts. You guys know what I do on the side. My website show many examples of crazy phenomena, including "EVP."

What do you folks think of ghosts and all? Just curious. I don't try to persuade they are real(I believe they are) and I won't argue with you about it. Just wanted to know if you do or don't. If you don't, why? Later, QD.

technoteg97
08-30-2005, 02:49 PM
My cousins seen a real Deer Ghost before. I was 2 little at that time for them to take me. ^^..k ill Edit,..I do.

quickdodgeŽ
08-30-2005, 02:52 PM
I don't want really care about hearing about ghost stories. This is a DO YOU BELIEVE OR NOT thread. You either do or you don't. Later, QD.

SD STI LOVER
08-30-2005, 03:04 PM
yes i believe in them.

ISAtlanta300
08-30-2005, 03:15 PM
Don't christians believe in the Holy Ghost? Is that the same kind of ghost?

Killer
08-30-2005, 03:43 PM
well as far as i know there are demonic spirits and angels... no ghosts.... but i don't know what esle the bible states upon ghosts...

Killer
08-30-2005, 03:44 PM

not the same ghost... to be honest i don't know why He is called a ghost... He's more commonly known as the Holy Spirit.... which is a spirit form of God... (part of the Trinity)

4dmin
08-30-2005, 03:46 PM

Well i got a question for you how can you beldive in ghost yet you believe in heaven/hell? Isn't heaven/hell where you as a christian believe you should be?

Jaimecbr900
08-30-2005, 03:47 PM
Well i got a question for you how can you belive in ghost yet you believe in heaven/hell? Isn't where you as a christian believe you should be?

:thinking: Huh? :thinking:

4dmin
08-30-2005, 03:51 PM
:thinking: Huh? :thinking:

sorry i think faster than i type and i have to edit... my thing is if you believe in heaven/hell how can you believe in a alternate state where you spirit will be?

quickdodgeŽ
08-30-2005, 03:59 PM
HEY GODDAMNIT! Back to my question, lolol. Later, QD.

ISAtlanta300
08-31-2005, 02:45 PM
sorry i think faster than i type and i have to edit... my thing is if you believe in heaven/hell how can you believe in a alternate state where you spirit will be?

It may not be an "alternate" state after all. At this point, no one knows what a "ghost" really is. Yes there are "phenomena" but nobody knows if it is due to environment, magnetic fields, or other reasons beyond us.

Having said that, yes there are definitely demonic spirits, which people may classify as "ghosts". If such is the case, then yes.. I believe there are more things than just "people" amongst us.