PDA

View Full Version : Attention Meepnork

FlipKing
08-25-2008, 09:19 PM
Posting my car in the Ugliest Car thread would have have been funny if....
A. It was still my car
B. I had not already admitted that it was a PROJECT CAR. I love that car to death, but it has a lONG way to go. I was simply trying to fix what the last owners did to it.
C. If anyone cared what your opinion was on this site.

So STFU and get off my nuts. What do you drive big man? Not your Daddy's car, Not your Mommy's car, and not Your boyfriend's car. what do YOU own and who paid for it? I paid for my ****, and I pay for the insurance and gas for it to, so why dont you just stop being a ****ing e-thug and do us all a favor and slit your wrists, I will not aknowledge your b!tch ass on this site again. K.thx.bye

Maniacc
08-25-2008, 09:21 PM
Sorry but most people with I.Q.'s higher than a bottle of water will miss your joke.

Can someone with his level of stupidity fill me in?

EJ25RUN
08-25-2008, 09:22 PM
lol e fight!

Friggintitsman
08-25-2008, 09:22 PM
This thread would be funny if
1. Soulassassin trolled the hell out of this guy
2. Cjrp18 posted a video suicide of himself
3. If by car you meant transsexual midgets.

twinj
08-25-2008, 09:23 PM
How did I not know this was coming,lmao

BobbyFresco
I really hope this gets better...

Friggintitsman
Sorry but most people with I.Q.'s higher than a bottle of water will miss your joke.

*Pm's Meepnork a series of grunts and clicks*

EJ25RUN
08-25-2008, 09:24 PM
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 7 (7 members and 0 guests)
EJ25RUN, twinj, osnap, soulassassin, alpine_xj, meepnork, BobbyFresh

OMG why???? *Runs away*

Maniacc
08-25-2008, 09:25 PM
This thread would be funny if
1. Soulassassin trolled the hell out of this guy
2. Cjrp18 posted a video suicide of himself
3. If by car you meant transsexual midgets.
This kid got upset because I made fun of his pride a joy! lmao, look at it.

http://i34.tinypic.com/x2p7bm.jpg

Maybe if he didn't work at McDonalds he could afford something nicer. And not get made fun of.

alpine_aw11
08-25-2008, 09:25 PM
^Because it's gonna get spicy up in here.

Friggintitsman
08-25-2008, 09:27 PM
This kid got upset because I made fun of his pride a joy! lmao, look at it.

http://i34.tinypic.com/x2p7bm.jpg

Maybe if he didn't work at McDonalds he could afford something nicer. And not get made fun of.

Dude WTF are you talking about that car is hot son. You know how many bus station skanks I could plow if I rolled up in such a sweet machine?

Maniacc
08-25-2008, 09:27 PM
Cjrp18 is too stupid to know how to commit suicide. He had to attend some college in Georgia just to understand the basics. Only to fail on his physical exam.

aguynamedpat
08-25-2008, 09:31 PM
First off, meatsuck or whatever, I have not seen one useful post from you. Second off, you make fun of everyone else's cars, but I have yet to see you post what you drive? And you made that thread saying dude worked at BK, and now McDonalds? And I have yet to see you post where you work?

So, what do you drive? Since you are so persistent on making fun of what everyone else drives. Where do you work? Since you are so persistent on making fun of where everyone else works.

Maniacc
08-25-2008, 09:33 PM
*Crying about it*
Need me to call the waaaambulance?

FlipKing
08-25-2008, 09:33 PM
Thanks Pat. Whats funny is the car is SOLD. :goodjob: Not even my car. I never once said I was SpeedRacer. I knew that car had a ton of work to go, but I wanted to fix it, just ran out of money and had to come to school

aguynamedpat
08-25-2008, 09:34 PM
Lol why do you keep avoiding the questions that people keep asking?

Must be ashamed of something.

Friggintitsman
08-25-2008, 09:34 PM
First off, meatsuck or whatever, I have not seen one useful post from you. Second off, you make fun of everyone else's cars, but I have yet to see you post what you drive? And you made that thread saying dude worked at BK, and now McDonalds? And I have yet to see you post where you work?

So, what do you drive? Since you are so persistent on making fun of what everyone else drives. Where do you work? Since you are so persistent on making fun of where everyone else works.

That is what the internet is for dummy.

You wanna know what I drive?
I drive a Sherman tank

Where do I work?
It doesn't matter because I'm richer than you.

Maniacc
08-25-2008, 09:35 PM
http://i37.tinypic.com/sc3uck.jpg

Maniacc
08-25-2008, 09:36 PM
Lol why do you keep avoiding the questions that people keep asking?

Must be ashamed of something.
Only thing I'm ashamed of is people knowing I f*cked your mother.

FlipKing
08-25-2008, 09:37 PM
Lol, you b!tches are the reason IA has become this way. Def the worst human beings I have ever met. This site is for car ENTHUSIASTS, not HATING B!TCHES. www.myspace.com try there if you insist on acting like a 14 year old girl

BobbyFresco
This thread fails to deliver.

alpine_aw11
Jesus my balls smell like tacos right now.

Maniacc
08-25-2008, 09:38 PM
Lol, you b!tches are the reason IA has become this way. Def the worst human beings I have ever met. This site is for car ENTHUSIASTS, not HATING B!TCHES. www.myspace.com (http://www.myspace.com/) try there if you insist on acting like a 14 year old girl
Whores Lounge - Useless material(IE: This thread and your life)

Maniacc
08-25-2008, 09:39 PM
This thread fails to deliver.
Wish Cjrp18's Mother could've had the same problem.

BobbyFresco
08-25-2008, 09:41 PM
Wish Cjrp18's Mother could've had the same problem.

That was remedial at best.
Please try harder.

FlipKing
08-25-2008, 09:41 PM
Lol, I feel sorry for you to be honest. You dont seem to be able to put together a single coherent thought or creative insult. Hopefully one day you will grow up and stop acting like a douchebag. Untill then, Society accepts your apology. I'm out of this thread. Good luck in life man, you are gonna need it, though I hear the Post Office loves hiring "special needs" people to sort mail. Then you can be JDM rhd and have a job :goodjob: Goodluck little guy

aguynamedpat
08-25-2008, 09:42 PM
That is what the internet is for dummy.

You wanna know what I drive?
I drive a Sherman tank

Where do I work?
It doesn't matter because I'm richer than you.

Cool you drive a tank. Cool you have more money than me. Congrats. I am happy for you, thats a badass vehicle and being rich Im sure would be nice. But you dont sit here and think you are clever making fun of everyone else's cars and saying they work at fast food.

What are you trying to compensate for meepnork?

Maniacc
08-25-2008, 09:42 PM
Try harder? This lamecake failed. No need for me to continue flaming him.

Lizbiz101
08-25-2008, 09:44 PM
Cjrp18 change your tampon.

Maniacc
08-25-2008, 09:44 PM
Lol, I feel sorry for you to be honest. You dont seem to be able to put together a single coherent thought or creative insult. Hopefully one day you will grow up and stop acting like a douchebag. Untill then, Society accepts your apology. I'm out of this thread. Good luck in life man, you are gonna need it, though I hear the Post Office loves hiring "special needs" people to sort mail. Then you can be JDM rhd and have a job :goodjob: Goodluck little guy
Instead of wasting your time typing all of that couldn't you have just never posted back in here? lmaonade, thanks for the laughs.

jcs
08-25-2008, 09:45 PM

ill second that motion..i would also like to see a pic of your ride plz sir..

alpine_aw11
08-25-2008, 09:45 PM
How the hell do I get the taco smell out of my nuts? Should I bleach them? Febreeze?

Maniacc
08-25-2008, 09:47 PM
How the hell do I get the taco smell out of my nuts? Should I bleach them? Febreeze?
I would get aguynamedpat or Cjrp18's mothers to suck on them for 10 minutes straight. Their saliva is magical and can remove taco smells from anyones balls. It's been scientifically proven too.

alpine_aw11
08-25-2008, 09:50 PM
SCIENCE!

Oz10
08-25-2008, 09:50 PM
meepnork you are so weak. Wtf did these guys do to you to get your panties in such a bunch?

jcs
08-25-2008, 09:52 PM

maybe baking soda..or i heard vinager does the trick!

Oz10
08-25-2008, 09:53 PM

Bleach should get them silky smooth. :idb: :yes:

alpine_aw11
08-25-2008, 09:55 PM
I think I'm going to try this:
http://i33.tinypic.com/o89z5v.jpg

BobbyFresco
08-25-2008, 09:55 PM

Cambodian breast milk does wonders I've heard...

jcs
08-25-2008, 09:59 PM
Cambodian breast milk does wonders I've heard...

:) true dat

AlanŽ
08-25-2008, 10:02 PM
this thread fails so hard

alpine_aw11
08-25-2008, 10:04 PM
I know, I completely ruined it. Not to say it wasn't already ruined.

AlanŽ
08-25-2008, 10:06 PM
no actually your smell ball posts were the only halfway funny ones in here.

alpine_aw11
08-25-2008, 10:07 PM
Well I suppose getting halfway there is half the battle.

Catnip
08-25-2008, 10:26 PM
Hey meepfuck, you're a tool but you knew this. My buddy that apparently works at McDonalds aka AAA Pool Supply (used to, I think he quit when he moved), worked hard for that car. He didn't spend a lot of money, but he bought a car he can learn on. When I first met him, I doubted he could change the oil, now he can change the tranny. I consider that respectable. Again, I know you're a fucktard and don't care, but I like to piss in the wind.

Anyways, you have yet to post your ride on this callout, but I've heard it's a '90 300zx. That's cool, do you enjoy not being able to work on your car? How about paying too much for a middle aged car? Guess so.

I myself work at Wendys. Go ahead make fun of that. I also make $6.55 per hour, which is minimum wage. I pay for my cars, car insurance, gas, food if I eat out or want something in specific, clothes, etc. If you'd like, I'll post pictures of my cars (3 of them).

If you don't care to read that, here's some cliff notes:
1. Fuck you.
2. I work at Wendys, you don't even have to make anything up.
3. I'm better than you.
4. Fuck you.

xdavidscenex
08-25-2008, 10:35 PM
^ lol

slostang
08-25-2008, 10:37 PM
I have no problems with meep simply for the entertainment...

thanks meep :goodjob:

alpine_aw11
08-25-2008, 10:39 PM
I have no problems with meep simply for the entertainment...

thanks meep :goodjob:

I know right. Everyone on here is such a little baby *****. DUDE I HAVE A ZILLION POSTS I NEG REPZ JOO NOOB!!! Nobody has any sense of fun.

FlipKing
08-25-2008, 10:44 PM
Small difference in sense of fun and making an attack on somthing that i've spent HOURS under. Yeah, I take that personally. who whould have figured. I have yet to see Meepnork make a post that wasnt in the RLD or making fun of someone. We dont need that **** in here

ksniperfox
08-25-2008, 10:45 PM

you spelled suwanee wrong asswipe. how can you live there and not know?

slostang
08-25-2008, 10:47 PM
I know right. Everyone on here is such a little baby *****. DUDE I HAVE A ZILLION POSTS I NEG REPZ JOO NOOB!!! Nobody has any sense of fun.

fo realz yo it's a fućkin forum.

(insert internetz is serious buidness pic here)

alpine_aw11
08-25-2008, 10:48 PM
Small difference in sense of fun and making an attack on somthing that i've spent HOURS under. Yeah, I take that personally. who whould have figured. I have yet to see Meepnork make a post that wasnt in the RLD or making fun of someone. We dont need that **** in here

I do agree on the cars, that's lame. No sense in attacking a man's vehicle, especially if he worked for it.

FlipKing
08-25-2008, 10:49 PM
HEy slovic, F#UCK YOU,lol, jk man, but for real, that Nermin pic, I cant get anyone to delete it,lol

slostang
08-25-2008, 10:52 PM
HEy slovic, F#UCK YOU,lol, jk man, but for real, that Nermin pic, I cant get anyone to delete it,lol
pnwt.

WickedIXMR
08-25-2008, 10:58 PM
www.myspace.com (http://www.myspace.com/) try there if you insist on acting like a 14 year old girl
Or if you want to take pictures in the mirror with your shirt off flexxing like theres no tomorow trying to look like a hard ass when you're just a 120 pound pu.ssy looking bi.tch.

alpine_aw11
08-25-2008, 10:59 PM
Or if you want to take pictures in the mirror with your shirt off flexxing like theres no tomorow trying to look like a hard ass when you're just a 120 pound pu.ssy looking bi.tch.

Oh snap...if this guy has myspace flex pics he deserves to get made fun of for all eternity.

WickedIXMR
08-25-2008, 11:00 PM
Hey meepfuck, you're a tool but you knew this. My buddy that apparently works at McDonalds aka AAA Pool Supply (used to, I think he quit when he moved), worked hard for that car. He didn't spend a lot of money, but he bought a car he can learn on. When I first met him, I doubted he could change the oil, now he can change the tranny. I consider that respectable. Again, I know you're a fucktard and don't care, but I like to piss in the wind.

Anyways, you have yet to post your ride on this callout, but I've heard it's a '90 300zx. That's cool, do you enjoy not being able to work on your car? How about paying too much for a middle aged car? Guess so.

I myself work at Wendys. Go ahead make fun of that. I also make $6.55 per hour, which is minimum wage. I pay for my cars, car insurance, gas, food if I eat out or want something in specific, clothes, etc. If you'd like, I'll post pictures of my cars (3 of them).

If you don't care to read that, here's some cliff notes:
1. Fuck you.
2. I work at Wendys, you don't even have to make anything up.
3. I'm better than you.
4. Fuck you.
LMFAO!!!! You work at wendy's making 6.55 an hour and YOU'RE talking sh.it?! I made 6.50 when I was 14 years old working at chic fil a. Lol which wendy's do you work at so I can make fun of your non english speaking ass?

FlipKing
08-25-2008, 11:01 PM
Lol, say that to my face anytime big man. I'm 130 now :goodjob: If you look there was a 6 pack, and also i was 15. I'm sure we could find some pics of you too in your past. Good try. lol, you made me laugh, plus reps for you

FlipKing
08-25-2008, 11:02 PM
Evan is white...so umm, Please do research?

WickedIXMR
08-25-2008, 11:03 PM
Oh snap...if this guy has myspace flex pics he deserves to get made fun of for all eternity.
Yup he does and you can see almost all his upper body bones. Somebody get thacker to post a pic. He posted a pic on the killsforum but I couldnt find it. Hes just a wannabe hard ass but in reality hes just a 120 pound pu.ssy.

Catnip
08-25-2008, 11:03 PM
LMFAO!!!! You work at wendy's making 6.55 an hour and YOU'RE talking sh.it?! I made 6.50 when I was 14 years old working at chic fil a. Lol which wendy's do you work at so I can make fun of your non english speaking ass?

lol. good job...?

Non english speaking ass? :cheers: Russel and Moody in Warner Robins. Come visit, make sure I'm making your baconator, I'll use my special sauce!

FlipKing
08-25-2008, 11:04 PM
Sir, I am 130. and ***** would be I am afraid. I challenged thacker, same challenge can go to you my good man. Glad you have no past too. Thats a first.

WickedIXMR
08-25-2008, 11:05 PM
Lol, say that to my face anytime big man. I'm 130 now :goodjob: If you look there was a 6 pack, and also i was 15. I'm sure we could find some pics of you too in your past. Good try. lol, you made me laugh, plus reps for you
LMAO! 130?! AAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA. 130 and your talking like a true hard ass! Haha mother fu.cker I can throw your punk ass so just stfu. Im 6'0 230 you're no competition.

FlipKing
08-25-2008, 11:07 PM
Then I should be no problem? lol at you. 130, 5'7 on a tall day, and not scared one bit,lol

alpine_aw11
08-25-2008, 11:09 PM
Gotta love e-thuggin.

FlipKing
08-25-2008, 11:11 PM
oh fo sho,lol, gotta love people that jump in threads that dont concern them

aguynamedpat
08-25-2008, 11:13 PM
This went from a callout of meepnork to who can beat whos ass.

Double you - tee - eff man

alpine_aw11
08-25-2008, 11:13 PM
Dont make me give you a taste of the baby powder.

not you pat

Thighs
08-25-2008, 11:14 PM
Posting my car in the Ugliest Car thread would have have been funny if....
A. It was still my car
B. I had not already admitted that it was a PROJECT CAR. I love that car to death, but it has a lONG way to go. I was simply trying to fix what the last owners did to it.
C. If anyone cared what your opinion was on this site.

So STFU and get off my nuts. What do you drive big man? Not your Daddy's car, Not your Mommy's car, and not Your boyfriend's car. what do YOU own and who paid for it? I paid for my ****, and I pay for the insurance and gas for it to, so why dont you just stop being a ****ing e-thug and do us all a favor and slit your wrists, I will not aknowledge your b!tch ass on this site again. K.thx.bye

maybe your car in that thread wasnt funny, sure. but you getting butthurt over it = priceless lulz all night. :goodjob: lol

FlipKing
08-25-2008, 11:15 PM
What is lirl is that all of you that have been in this thread all night when it had nothing to do with yall. :)

Cliff notes- Meepnork is a douche
Evo guy wants to fight someone half his size so he can pull a thacker and call the cops after
and I'm done with this thread

Catnip
08-25-2008, 11:17 PM
maybe your car in that thread wasnt funny, sure. but you getting butthurt over it = priceless lulz all night. :goodjob: lol

you get butt hurt when I call out your mi-gay-ata.

;)

Maniacc
08-25-2008, 11:19 PM
You've said that like 10 times already. Just GTFO.

Motivation
08-25-2008, 11:20 PM
random pics ftw... (sense the subject of thread keeps changing anyways)http://www.ctemploymentlawblog.com/fight.jpg

alpine_aw11
08-25-2008, 11:20 PM
http://i35.tinypic.com/raqlpg.jpg

Catnip
08-25-2008, 11:21 PM

And you've avoided the question at hand 10 times already.

alpine_aw11
random pics ftw... (sense the subject of thread keeps changing anyways)http://www.ctemploymentlawblog.com/fight.jpg

Lulz at us doing this at the same time.

Motivation
http://i35.tinypic.com/raqlpg.jpg

wax on... wax off...

Maniacc
lmao, Epic burn.

Thighs
08-25-2008, 11:22 PM
What is lirl is that all of you that have been in this thread all night when it had nothing to do with yall. :)

Evo guy wants to fight someone half his size so he can pull a thacker and call the cops after

if you dont want other people in it, use pms. otherwise, STFU!!! :2up:

Maniacc
08-25-2008, 11:22 PM
And you've avoided the question at hand 10 times already.
Are you too stupid to look through my old threads? Uh, wait, you are.

Catnip
08-25-2008, 11:24 PM
Are you too stupid to look through my old threads? Uh, wait, you are.
Maybe I'm waiting for you to not be a jackass...?

Thighs
you get butt hurt when I call out your mi-gay-ata.

;)

not really lol. i bought the car because i like it, not because everybody else does. :goodjob:

on the other hand, YOU get butthurt when i bring up your non-fitting pants. go to kohls, asshat :taun:

slostang

I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed that.

Maniacc
08-25-2008, 11:25 PM
Maybe I'm waiting for you to not be a jackass...?
Nice comeback, fuckmuppet. I bet you reached real deep into your bag of gay tricks for that one.

Catnip
08-25-2008, 11:25 PM
not really lol. i bought the car because i like it, not because everybody else does. :goodjob:

on the other hand, YOU get butthurt when i bring up your non-fitting pants. go to kohls, asshat :taun:

I get butt hurt at that because when my pants fall girls pinch mah butt and it hurts. that's all. jeez. gawww.

:ninja:

Catnip
08-25-2008, 11:27 PM
Nice comeback, fuckmuppet. I bet you reached real deep into your bag of gay tricks for that one.
lololol. you're fucking clever. I give up.

Maniacc
08-25-2008, 11:27 PM
Hey Cjrp18. I thought you were done with this thread. Why do you keep viewing it? lmao, suck it up junior. Just because someone made fun of your once owned ride doesn't mean you need to cry about it. Apparently your skin isn't tuff enough for this site.

Thighs
08-25-2008, 11:28 PM
I get butt hurt at that because when my pants fall girls pinch mah butt and it hurts. that's all. jeez. gawww.

nobody wants to pinch your hairy ass...

WickedIXMR
08-25-2008, 11:29 PM
I concur

Your the one that wants to fight. I said you're no competition. So therefore I dont want to fight you because it would be pointless.

Catnip
08-25-2008, 11:29 PM
lol wut

Catnip
08-25-2008, 11:30 PM
Hey Cjrp18. I thought you were done with this thread. Why do you keep viewing it? lmao, suck it up junior. Just because someone made fun of your once owned ride doesn't mean you need to cry about it. Apparently your skin isn't tuff enough for this site.

By "tuff" you mean "I'm a stupid fuck and can't spell it right"

Motivation
08-25-2008, 11:31 PM
evan evan evan... double post suck. lol

Maniacc
By "tuff" you mean "I'm a stupid fuck and can't spell it right"
Kinda busy doing your mother up the ass and typing on my laptop. You'll have to excuse my small mistake.

Catnip
evan evan evan... double post suck. lol

lol wut

Catnip
08-25-2008, 11:32 PM
You'll have to excuse my small mistake.

That's what they called you.

alpine_aw11
08-25-2008, 11:32 PM
http://i33.tinypic.com/o89z5v.jpg

Maniacc
08-25-2008, 11:33 PM
Your the one that wants to fight. I said you're no competition. So therefore I dont want to fight you because it would be pointless.
Everyone in this thread would act like Sunny that one night at the Gwinnett meet. :lmao:

Maniacc
08-25-2008, 11:33 PM
That's what they called you. Can I suck you off now, master? And place a apple up my ass?
Ew. I do not need to hear about your bizarre masturbatory daydreams...

WickedIXMR
08-25-2008, 11:35 PM
Everyone in this thread would act like Sunny that one night at the Gwinnett meet. :lmao:
And to think, this little squirt is 100 pounds less than me. :lmfao:

BobbyFresco
08-25-2008, 11:37 PM
This thread still fails to deliver...

Catnip
08-25-2008, 11:37 PM
Wow, post editting!

Ew. I do not need to hear about your bizarre masturbatory daydreams...but lord knows I want to because I'm a flaming homosexual. Will you please place you penis in my rather loose butt hole. My dad made it big, please don't punish me by not giving it to me because it's loose... like my mom, but you knew that because you've tapped it. Anyways, if you come over, I'm sure my dad would share his warm wonder hole with you!

Maniacc
08-25-2008, 11:38 PM
Wow, post editting!
Nothing but moronsauce is spewing out of this post.

alpine_aw11
08-25-2008, 11:39 PM
GENE SHALIT SAID YAH TRICK YAH
http://i33.tinypic.com/28rdthi.jpg

Catnip
08-25-2008, 11:40 PM

moronsauce
lmaonade

you're so fucking cool!

Maniacc
08-25-2008, 11:42 PM
moronsauce
lmaonade

you're so fucking cool!
Go pop your collar, you pompous git. You're not worth anymore of my time.

ETA: lmao @ thread back-fire.

Catnip
08-25-2008, 11:42 PM
You probably look like this, because you're so cool

http://www.ryanwharvey.com/periodicdiversions/vanilla/Cool08.jpg

osnap
08-25-2008, 11:45 PM
evan - just stop, i got into it with the dude all yesterday. trust me, its not worth it - you wont get anywhere with him lol

yogi08
08-25-2008, 11:50 PM
whoa i feel like im on drugs cause my head hurts so fawking bad from reaidng all the arguing

osnap
08-25-2008, 11:52 PM
whoa i feel like im on drugs cause my head hurts so fawking bad from reaidng all the arguingyeah, im thinking you need a new dealer. :lmfao:

alpine_aw11
08-25-2008, 11:55 PM
http://i36.tinypic.com/2s0kf1s.jpg

Terror
08-26-2008, 12:19 AM

so uh, "meepnork" what do you drive?

Catnip
08-26-2008, 12:22 AM
so uh, "meepnork" what do you drive?

you my friend, have a sexy ass car. I LOVE s2000s. :goodjob:

osnap
08-26-2008, 12:24 AM
^^ his car is hotter in person :yes:

and since meepnork is dodging everyone's questions as always, ill take it upon myself to post his car. seriously, this is his car... im not trying to make some weird joke or something.

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=128791&stc=1

osnap
08-26-2008, 12:25 AM
PS Mo I just LIRL'd at your blog... the whole damn thing, but mostly the latest entry HAHAHA

Terror
08-26-2008, 12:25 AM
you my friend, have a sexy ass car. I LOVE s2000s. :goodjob:\

thanks man i appreciate it.

and to you to mista osnap

Catnip
08-26-2008, 12:26 AM

and since meepnork is dodging everyone's questions as always, ill take it upon myself to post his car. seriously, this is his car... im not trying to make some weird joke or something.

that busted ass 300zx...? lolol

Terror
08-26-2008, 12:27 AM

If this in fact is, meepnorks "ride" why in the world does he think he has the right to say anything bad about anyone elses car, it looks like dog****. And also raises the question.. why in the fcuk does he always say lmaonade? i swear i see it like 800 times everytime i get on a thread. :gay:

osnap
08-26-2008, 12:28 AM
see for yourself http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=155399

osnap
08-26-2008, 12:29 AM
why in the fcuk does he always say lmaonade?yeah thats the most obnoxious sh!t EVER lol :lmfao:

Terror
08-26-2008, 12:29 AM
yeah thats the most obnoxious sh!t EVER lol :lmfao:

IT IS!!

Catnip
08-26-2008, 12:34 AM
*runs to the 'ugliest members' car thread'*

osnap
08-26-2008, 12:34 AM
OSNAP.

Catnip
08-26-2008, 12:35 AM
the cracked bumper must be from going so fast...?

osnap
08-26-2008, 12:41 AM

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=128791&stc=1quoted for page freshness

Catnip
08-26-2008, 12:44 AM
quoted for page freshness

we don't want to see it twice. :no:

BobbyFresco
08-26-2008, 12:51 AM
bwhahahahahahaha.

Edit: lmaonade....:gay:

BobbyFresco
08-26-2008, 12:53 AM
Yo, and I just want to know...Wtf is a meepnork any fuking way?

Double_0_Rusty
08-26-2008, 01:01 AM
I think meatsucker should have saved the money on the HIDs and fixed that front bumper.

This thread failed so hard, and I actually feel as if my IQ hit rock bottom, after reading this thread.

WickedIXMR
08-26-2008, 01:04 AM
that busted ass 300zx...? lolol
I know you aint talking with that piece of sh.it dsm.

Double_0_Rusty
08-26-2008, 01:06 AM
I know you aint talking with that piece of sh.it dsm.So, which nut do you swing from again? Left or right?

Catnip
08-26-2008, 01:07 AM
I know you aint talking with that piece of sh.it dsm.

lolol. :goodjob:

Friggintitsman
08-26-2008, 08:55 AM
Cool you drive a tank. Cool you have more money than me. Congrats. I am happy for you, thats a badass vehicle and being rich Im sure would be nice. But you dont sit here and think you are clever making fun of everyone else's cars and saying they work at fast food.

What are you trying to compensate for meepnork?

This is serious bidness going on here sir. Your comments should not be taken lightly.

eYezs1ck
08-26-2008, 10:18 AM

meatpork told me his car isnt running. "project"

roche
08-26-2008, 05:30 PM
This thread reeks of second grade "tuff guys". :rolleyes: IA has been more entertaining than any amount of TV I've seen recently.

Terror
08-26-2008, 09:03 PM
This thread reeks of second grade "tuff guys". :rolleyes: IA has been more entertaining than any amount of TV I've seen recently.

Eh hem.. we are first grade "tuff guys" :ninja: . And yes, since IA i sold my tv.