PDA

View Full Version : Help with a weird situation

Me86Rob
08-25-2008, 04:58 PM
So the guy that works on my Z is pretty much like my dad. He helped raise me. i call him dad. his daughters are like my sisters. so anyway. i met his sister in law for the first time a few weeks ago. and lets just say :idb:
so anyway, i mean technially she is only LIKE family. not related at all. so it wouldnt be like, weird and imbred of me to make a move right?

Killer
08-25-2008, 05:00 PM
............. she just happened to have these pics readily available to you????

and why the hell did you make two threads!!!???

Scotsman
08-25-2008, 05:01 PM
^^^^^x2

BlueHatch
08-25-2008, 05:01 PM
i married my best friends sister. thats kinda close. if you did make a move, id take my car elswhere

Me86Rob
08-25-2008, 05:05 PM
a few normal shots for those of you who may say i found a random model off the net.

Me86Rob
08-25-2008, 05:06 PM
facebook. and because i didnt know the first one was made. on my computer it said there was an internal error and that the link was invalid. ill have teh other deleted

Scotsman
08-25-2008, 05:07 PM
i'd pee in her butt ,lolz

Maniacc
08-25-2008, 05:08 PM
Here's a better question: Why aren't you already hitting it? She's not family, so what are you waiting for? The great people of IA to approve? If you really feel the need to ask for advice on a situation like this, I highly doubt you'll hit it. Less talk more action!

Scotsman
08-25-2008, 05:08 PM
Here's a better question: Why aren't you already hitting it? She's not family, so what are you waiting for? The great people of IA to approve? If you really feel the need to ask for advice on a situation like this, I highly doubt you'll hit it. Less talk more action!check your pm's

FlipKing
08-25-2008, 05:10 PM
A. Meepnork is gay, so just ignore him all together.

B. She is very pretty. I'd be careful about it, you dont want to ruin the family/friend atmosphere you have with her and her family. Talk to her about it, and if you both want to try it, go for it.

Me86Rob
08-25-2008, 05:10 PM
lulz. its a delicate situation. i mean, ive know this guy since i was in diapers. and BAM all of a sudden i find out his sister in law is SMOKING hot. i mean, weather or not yall approved i was gonna do it. i just wanted to know if i needed to keep it in the closet, cause that would suck

Maniacc
08-25-2008, 05:11 PM
*Crying because meepnork hurt his feelings*
Cry about it some more, kid.

FlipKing
08-25-2008, 05:13 PM
haha. Yeah, good luck with it man. Hope it all works out. Dont worry Meepnork, You will find your "life partner" soon enough :goodjob:

Maniacc
08-25-2008, 05:14 PM
If by life partner you mean booty call, then I already have one. Your mother.

FlipKing
08-25-2008, 05:15 PM
If by life partner you mean booty call, then I already have one. Your mother.

Quoted for Not being original,lol, Mom jokes? Really? You and Nermin should hang out,lol

HalfBaked
08-25-2008, 05:15 PM
Most likely she wouldn't want to **** you anyways.

So why waste your time trying to impress people on IA that you know a girl that is "smoking" hot.

I'm not a fan of girls with jew noses tho.

Me86Rob
08-25-2008, 05:16 PM
lulz. meepnork your mom is so old she doesnt answer to booty calls. she answers to booty telegrams

Scotsman
08-25-2008, 05:17 PM

So why waste your time trying to impress people on IA that you know a girl that is "smoking" hot.

I'm not a fan of GUYS with jew noses tho.fixed for teh aidz:goodjob:

alpine_aw11
08-25-2008, 05:19 PM
You definitely came to the wrong place for serious advice on women. We just want to get our ****s wet.

Maniacc
Quoted for Not being original,lol, Mom jokes? Really? You and Nermin should hang out,lol
How about you stop shooting for a new male rim job record and do something with your life you assclown? Like getting an education? You're supposed to put a space after a comma. Haha, this toolbox is too funny!

osnap
meh.

Me86Rob

I'm not a fan of girls with jew noses tho.

first off dude. who said i just wanted to fvck her.
second. shes hella cool and down to earth.
third. idk why her nose looks jacked up in pics. its not really like that

Me86Rob
08-25-2008, 05:21 PM
You definitely came to the wrong place for serious advice on women. We just want to get our ****s wet.

its not so much advice on women. cause i know how to handle that dept. but its advice on weather or not i should, seein as how its a close close friends sister in law

FlipKing
08-25-2008, 05:22 PM
So mom jokes to attacking comma usage? Damn, I quit. You win man, Your greatness is too much. How can I compete with that?

P.s. I go to Georgia Southern, Graduated from high school with a 3.3 GPA and 2 college credits after making a 1790 on the SAT. You really shouldn't worry about my education level. :goodjob:

alpine_aw11
08-25-2008, 05:23 PM
So mom jokes to attacking comma usage? Damn, I quit. You win man, Your greatness is too much. How can I compete with that?

P.s. I go to Georgia Southern, Graduated from high school with a 3.3 GPA and 2 college credits after making a 1790 on the SAT. You really shouldn't worry about my education level. :goodjob:

Don't brag about GA public education achievements.

Me86Rob
08-25-2008, 05:24 PM
lulz Cjrp18 you know a kid down there named Patches. his real name is Jon Howard. he had a mohawk with checkers in it.

Maniacc
08-25-2008, 05:24 PM

Thanks for that boring story of yours. Maybe next time you stop by Swingin Richards you can entertain someone with that story. Since you couldn't even begin to impress even gay men with your personality let alone your cock size. Do yourself a favor man, stop trying me. You just look stupid trying.

FlipKing
08-25-2008, 05:25 PM
I'm a freshman man, Don't really know many people yetl

Scotsman
08-25-2008, 05:26 PM
How about you stop shooting for a new male rim job record and do something with your life you assclown? Like getting an education? You're supposed to put a space after a comma. Haha, this toolbox is too funny!
lolz , i'm sensin a AE:ninja:

Zeeb
08-25-2008, 05:28 PM
do it... why not? ask persmission and then just treat her right. or just ask him what he would think about you dating her.

FlipKing
08-25-2008, 05:28 PM
Idk, he is mad that I made a ban thread and like 20 people voted to ban him becuase he is a douchebag. He's had a stick up his ass ever since. Although to be honest, he probably likes it. He's the ass that started making fun of someone because they worked at burger king. He doesnt realize that we dont all get money from the government for being mentally challenged like he does.

Scotsman
08-25-2008, 05:29 PM
do it... why not? ask persmission and then just treat her right. or just ask him what he would think about you dating her.troof , the worst he can say is no

Me86Rob
08-25-2008, 05:29 PM
well dude he only is a sophmore this year. find this kid. hes the bomb.

FlipKing
08-25-2008, 05:30 PM
Ight man, I'll keep an eye out

Maniacc
08-25-2008, 05:31 PM
Idk, he is mad that I made a ban thread and like 20 people voted to ban him becuase he is a douchebag. He's had a stick up his ass ever since. Although to be honest, he probably likes it. He's the ass that started making fun of someone because they worked at burger king. He doesnt realize that we dont all get money from the government for being mentally challenged like he does.
This post just shows how stupid some people are! Especially here on IA. You stupid fool, he doesn't work at Burger King! It was all a joke, haha, HAHAHA! Did you honestly believe me? Cool, I'm good! You really are a moron, kid. Why do you continue to prove me right? And what ban thread are you talking about? Does it contain more proof of how big of a moron you really are? Oh, and I'm a douche? So, jealous?

Me86Rob
08-25-2008, 05:31 PM
well see. im all about treatin the ladies right. i got the whole ass hole stage out when i was young. i can ask, but i dont see him saying no. just because hes the type of guy that would let us make our own decissions weather the outcome hurt his feelings or not.

Scotsman
08-25-2008, 05:32 PM
well see. im all about treatin the ladies right. i got the whole ass hole stage out when i was young. i can ask, but i dont see him saying no. just because hes the type of guy that would let us make our own decissions weather the outcome hurt his feelings or not.still ask , then go for it(in a non sexual way)

FlipKing
08-25-2008, 05:34 PM
Lol, dude, I'm not argueing with you all night. You've proven enough of my points. Thank you for entertaining all of us here on IA. Enjoy your extended stay in the city of FAIL. :goodjob: thank you :)

alpine_aw11
08-25-2008, 05:36 PM
This place has gone to hell.

Me86Rob
im glad to see that not all of IA are horndogs who just wanna wet their willies. lulz i took her for a ride in teh Z when i got it fixed last nightt. hahahaha i may have won her over with just the ride. lulz. t-tops makes da ladies panties drop

Maniacc
Lol, dude, I'm not argueing with you all night. You've proven enough of my points. Thank you for entertaining all of us here on IA. Enjoy your extended stay in the city of FAIL. :goodjob: thank you :)
This is what people who've been introduced to pwnography usually say. Glad I could entertain you, jackass.

aguynamedpat
08-25-2008, 05:38 PM
Glad to see some people are giving him REAL advice, and not being a fag like meepdouche. You really are full of yourself. Please add link to said ban thread for needpork in every thread he posts in. You will rack up a ton of votes quick, trust me.

As for the OP, do what you were saying, treat her right. Ask permission, then he will know you arent just in it to get some. Treat her right and let her tell him about it, then he will see a side of you that he didnt know existed (assuming you have that side? lol).

He will respect you A LOT more by asking what he thinks about the situation, trust me. Just be real.

Zeeb
08-25-2008, 05:38 PM
pm me nudes :goodjob:

Me86Rob
08-25-2008, 05:40 PM
lulz shes only 17. i must keep here from Bret and Ran hahahahahaha. ill put the nudies of her posin on my car in the RLD

Scotsman
08-25-2008, 05:47 PM
lulz shes only 17. i must keep here from Bret and Ran hahahahahaha. ill put the nudies of her posin on my car in the RLDtoo old for them:police:

Zeeb
08-25-2008, 05:48 PM
Do it now...

FlipKing
08-25-2008, 05:48 PM
You should prob leaving that part out when you ask her dad about her...just a thought,lol

Me86Rob
08-25-2008, 05:52 PM
lulz zeeb i dont have teh nudies yet. i mean ill eventually get some of her on my car....or my face. lulz. but im not the type of guy to share them. ill have her put on pasties

Zeeb
08-25-2008, 05:53 PM
You better do something!

Me86Rob
08-25-2008, 06:08 PM
lulz ill tell you what. give me teh motor outta ur S2K and help me put in in my hachi, and ill let you watch her get undressed

Zeeb
08-25-2008, 07:25 PM
No... You'll give me 15 mins with her!

Me86Rob
08-26-2008, 06:04 PM
no way man. thats prolly like, 15 minutes and 50 seconds to long.
lulz jk

Deke
08-26-2008, 06:10 PM
As for the OP, do what you were saying, treat her right. Ask permission, then he will know you arent just in it to get some. Treat her right and let her tell him about it, then he will see a side of you that he didnt know existed (assuming you have that side? lol).

He will respect you A LOT more by asking what he thinks about the situation, trust me. Just be real.

I second that. Good advice :goodjob: