PDA

View Full Version : Odd story that is unfolding...

Revmaynard
08-25-2008, 04:45 PM
Ok, so about three weeks ago my pop's dog (it's mine but I don't have the yard for it) gets randomly sick and pretty much died in about two weeks time. Well right before that my dad is at a friends house and is hanging out there for the night when his friend has someone stop by. This guy is wasted as sht and starts trying to pick a fight. My dad gets angry but they don't do anything. This guy does talk a bunch of sht before the host made him leave though. A week or so after the ordeal with this guy he find two of his lug nuts from his F150 in his grass like someone took them off. So he drives his E30 that day and nothing happens like that again. Well a week later he starts getting calls about a BMW he's had in his backyard for about a year. He's never really tried to sell it but people are saying they saw it on bimmerforums and start calling from all over the SE. One guy even shows up at his house and when he's not there they come to my house looking for him. (We have houses on the same street, but he lives in Athens most of the time.) Sunday he is driving in his e30 to SC with his friend and finds out two of his lug nuts have come off while driving. The odd thing is he had the car parked at his friends that night before. So now we're trying to figure out this bimmerforums mess because the person who apparently gave out his info he doesn't know.

But here is the thread I found on bimmerforums. It's just kind of freaky because it seem's like someone it trying to fck with him. Especially after my dog randomly died.

http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1062339

*shrug* Just had to vent this fcked story haha.

xLSTONEx
08-25-2008, 04:50 PM
They say his name in that thread, how can you not figure out who it is?

Revmaynard
08-25-2008, 04:51 PM
We can now, I just found the thread today. It means, my dad doesn't know the guy is all. He's asked most of his friends and they said they haven't said anything about the car though.

x Resilience
08-25-2008, 04:53 PM
Also he drive a Java Black STI, how hard can it be to figure out who it is.

Revmaynard
08-25-2008, 04:54 PM
That guy came to his house in a truck with a tow dolly. But he is the one who heard from someone named Jeff Scot, whom my dad doesn't know.

Maniacc
08-25-2008, 04:56 PM
I would call Scooby-Doo and the Gang for assistance with this one. Seem's like it might get dangerous.

Revmaynard
08-25-2008, 05:19 PM
I would call Scooby-Doo and the Gang for assistance with this one. Seem's like it might get dangerous.

I hope you're in a car wreck tomorrow and get ejected from the vehicle.:goodjob:

Maniacc
08-25-2008, 05:22 PM
I hope you're in a car wreck tomorrow and get ejected from the vehicle.:goodjob:
Learn2lulz.

Revmaynard
08-25-2008, 05:24 PM
Learn2lulz.

x2

Maniacc
08-25-2008, 05:25 PM
Damnit, I just failed! Haha, you got me.

RandomGuy
08-25-2008, 06:54 PM
find out some more info about him and we can make his life hell dude

http://www.google.com/search?q=%22Jeff+Scott%22+ga&hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&hs=WMR&pb=r&sa=X&oi=rwp&ct=title

theres no ownage like a randomguy ownage

Revmaynard
08-25-2008, 06:56 PM
Haha, he's not the guy. He just owns the shop. It may be my dad's friend who did told the guy at his shop about it, I'm waiting for my dad's friend to call him back. I'll let you know something. ;) lol

http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum/showpost.php?p=13948078&postcount=25