PDA

View Full Version : Leaving commerce heading towards ATL on I-85S: 2 Mazda 3 wagons &red Dodge Neon-READ!

RutRoe
08-24-2008, 01:39 AM
I want you three to know, when people talk about what's wrong with our industry, I'm going to mention you.

I was headed south coming down 85, when Paul Walker and Vin Diesel fly up on me in their super sweet Mazda 3 wagons. One gray, one black... one had HID's on it.

These douchebags, who have obviously just left a drag strip do the almost cut me off move so they can race now on the interstate... OH yeah... that was me in the white 4Runner. Old School IA'er riding incognito in the dad-mobile.

Hoping they'd realize that was a dumb idea, I pulled in the middle of the 2 lanes and put my brights on. That was me trying to be nice and tell you guys "Hey, that's stupid... don't do that" Apparently you guys thought I meant "you're cool! go endanger people's lives !"

Then came your super cool highway buddy in the Red neon with the black trunk. He was sporting super cool red bulbs in his parking lights, and doing the ultra ghetto no headlights, but foglights on move. You promptly flew by as well, joining the idiot parade.

I wasn't going to do anything till I saw you guys weaving and watching that ****box Jetta follow you guys. At that point, I called 911, gave them all your info and told them to watch out.

And you know what, I think the cops that pulled that red Supra and the Lexus GS that were pulled over might have been waiting on you turd faces.

Oh yeah, I'll gladly call the cops on you fools. Cause you're stupid. That's why. You give all of us a bad name when you act like an idiot on PUBLIC roads.... especially when you just came from an event at a track... which is why IA does stuff like this.... so you don't do dumb crap on the streets.

The reason you guys made me so mad is because you should know better. You guys are what give so many car guys a bad name. You're the idiots that cause wrecks where families die because you've just got to show me that your station wagon runs 13's.

And then, when you came back on the interstate, and I was just there minding my own business, I thought to be a good journalist here I should get all your tag numbers right. And I guess that was the hint for the NON-HID wagon to hit the brights and tailgate me.

The damndest thing happened next. Something small ran out in the road in front of me, so I had to slam on the brakes and make my truck nose dive. Wierd. And you know what, you'd lose in court not only for following too close, but for being a douche bag, which is now a charge I heard in this state. Next time, I'll put both feet on the pedal and use all my weight to make sure I dodge whatever it was that "ran" out in front of me.

Seriously, STOP BEING SUCH MORONS. Remember this year when some **** wrecked his integra and killed a family coming home from the airport... oh yeah... that could be you. If I didn't know better, when you guys got off at Indian Trail, you guys probably both went to your parent's houses, where you live, and then starting playing video games and talking about how bad ass you all are.

Here's my advice:
Chill out.

And Neon guy- turn your headlights on. Everyone think's you're gay and stupid. At least prove to them you're not stupid.

And dude that wanted a piece, my window was open. If you're man enough to show me how nifty your station wagon is, grow a pair and be man enough to say something. I would have been happy to tell you all about what a genius I thought you were.

So share the word people. I'm an old school IA'er with a good enough reputation to put out there that you guys should be smarter, and I'm happy to make fun of you so that you understand I'm trying to help you. Stop being stupid. You put others lives at risk to be a 13 second badass.

If you know these people, which I'm sure someone on here does, please share this. I'd love for them to even attempt to justify why they have such small genitals.

Lic plate # for HID wagon: REMOVED FOR BABYJ
Lic plate # for NON-HID wagon (total tough guy) REMOVED FOR BABYJ
Neon-(again-headlights and those red bulbs are dumb) REMOVED FOR BAByJ

Thanks for reading :) Rant done.

Echonova
08-24-2008, 01:43 AM
LOL @ 13 seconds. My wagon runs 9's...

BTEC
08-24-2008, 01:43 AM
ownage!!

the supra and lexus were pulled over by the cops when i passed them. guess they idnt get enough runs at the track.

slostang
08-24-2008, 01:45 AM
nice rant!

Echonova
08-24-2008, 01:46 AM
Rutspeed sticker subtracts 4 seconds from my track time...

RutRoe
08-24-2008, 01:50 AM
That Rutspeed sticker should be like adding nitrous.

I don't mean to sound crazy, but dummies like these make me want to sell my STi and buy a Vette or something... at least most of those guys have CLASS. Something that these kiddies will probably never have.

BTEC
08-24-2008, 01:53 AM

I don't mean to sound crazy, but dummies like these make me want to sell my STi and buy a Vette or something... at least most of those guys have CLASS. Something that these kiddies will probably never have.
man, since i took a break from ia and came back ppl have gotten dumber. talk more, know less, and act more stupid than back in my stupid days.

Rican219
08-24-2008, 01:53 AM
I know those mazdas those were speed 3's I will chat with them about it and point them to this thread. Thats ****ed up

BTEC
08-24-2008, 01:55 AM
ontop of it all, when i tell ppl i drag race. they ask what u drive and i say a 94 civic hatch. their response is "oh, you street race". that really pisses me off but what can i do? thanks rookies.

AlanŽ
08-24-2008, 02:03 AM
Glad to see there are others on here not afraid to call the cops on idiot drivers like them.

Maniac*
08-24-2008, 02:05 AM
So you called the cops on some people actin' a fool, cool. I bet there still going to do it tomorrow and then next day and the next day. Your actions tonight proved nothing but that you allowed a few kids to get you pissed enough to call the cops on them. Haha, right on, you get 'em OG.

Echonova
08-24-2008, 02:13 AM

I don't mean to sound crazy, but dummies like these make me want to sell my STi and buy a Vette or something... at least most of those guys have CLASS. Something that these kiddies will probably never have.True story.

I have been thinking about selling the Silvia to get a badass old 4X4 Suburban.
Just because of the theft rate and jack-holes like this.

I will need a new Rutspeed sticker if I do this...

d_day87
08-24-2008, 02:14 AM
wow, i'm glad i left about an hour or so early. god i hate retarded people who think they are fast.

Echonova
08-24-2008, 02:18 AM
So you called the cops on some people actin' a fool, cool. I bet there still going to do it tomorrow and then next day and the next day. Your actions tonight proved nothing but that you allowed a few kids to get you pissed enough to call the cops on them. Haha, right on, you get 'em OG.For the first time Maniac, I'm gonna disagree with you... Maybe these kids will change maybe not. But if it was me driving home with my kids in the car and they were driving like that....

I would have made the morning news.

Echonova
08-24-2008, 02:19 AM
It worked!!!!!!!!!!!!!

redrumracer
08-24-2008, 02:22 AM
It worked!!!!!!!!!!!!!
what worked?

d_day87
08-24-2008, 02:26 AM
It worked!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:thinking:

Psycho
08-24-2008, 02:34 AM
Aww the supra and GS got pulled over? That sucks, they had some nice runs at the track. I hope they get off easy.

JITB
08-24-2008, 03:01 AM
i saw both ms3's ..:(
the ones actin crazy on the Hwy, didnt show out at the track...lol

quickdodgeŽ
08-24-2008, 06:01 AM
At that point, I called 911, gave them all your info and told them to watch out.

AWESOME!!! I do the same thing. Fucc those idiots. I get license numbers and call just the same.

Lic plate # for HID wagon: AVS 3114
Lic plate # for NON-HID wagon (total tough guy) ABN 3453
Neon-(again-headlights and those red bulbs are dumb) AZV 1210

PERFECT MOVE. I love it.

I don't mean to sound crazy,

Are you kidding? Calling the cops on idiots like them is hardly considered crazy. At least not in the world of normal, having common sense people.

So you called the cops on some people actin' a fool, cool.

Ales, I would have done it, too. In fact, as stated above, I have done it. Many times. I don't mind.

Later, QD.

David88vert
08-24-2008, 07:17 AM
I have a question. Do you KNOW for a fact that those people are on this site? If not, you just wasted everyone's time posting this. Just do what you need to do, and keep your mouth shut. Why do you feel the need to post about it? Is it to stroke your ego that you are now a smarter driver than you used to be?
Also, did I read it correctly that you moved into the middle of the two lanes? They were not doing anything to you, nor putting you at immediate risk (they were already past you), so then you instigated an increase in danger to those around you by breaking the law and not making a clean lane change if you were riding the two lanes. There goes your ego....

KREEP
08-24-2008, 08:27 AM
I have a question. Do you KNOW for a fact that those people are on this site? If not, you just wasted everyone's time posting this. Just do what you need to do, and keep your mouth shut. Why do you feel the need to post about it? Is it to stroke your ego that you are now a smarter driver than you used to be?
Also, did I read it correctly that you moved into the middle of the two lanes? They were not doing anything to you, nor putting you at immediate risk (they were already past you), so then you instigated an increase in danger to those around you by breaking the law and not making a clean lane change if you were riding the two lanes. There goes your ego....
They were putting everyone at risk and it is everyones business if they are on public interstates. If these idiots were to cause a crash that killed or injured my wife or any other family member I would personally pay these idiots and let them hold about 17 rounds from my 40 cal.
And yes more than likely those Idiots are on this website. They need to know they are stupid and it's not cool. Great rant we need more of these to keep idots like these in check.

Julio
08-24-2008, 08:56 AM
If these idiots were to cause a crash that killed or injured my wife or any other family member I would personally pay these idiots and let them hold about 17 rounds from my 40 cal.

Nice, I love to read this.. lol...

No you would not... You would be one dumb M****er if you do.

:)

BTLFED
08-24-2008, 09:04 AM
LOL Good job Rut!

AnthonyF
08-24-2008, 09:04 AM
I believe i know which black wagon you are talking about. I dont believe I saw him on the road. Congrats on getting the plates!

-Ant.

Wurm
08-24-2008, 09:06 AM
Nice work. Kids who decide to go all out on the interstate should go ahead and introduce their frontend to the median wall

eYezs1ck
08-24-2008, 09:54 AM
ownage!!

the supra and lexus were pulled over by the cops when i passed them. guess they idnt get enough runs at the track.

:lmfao: only if he was 13.9 sec faster

Nittanys1
08-24-2008, 09:55 AM
nice call out! Thats one of the reasons why i don't like going to commerce...I hate dealing with the ppl racing on the HWY on their way home from the track...

SO to those who have been called out, y not share your side of the story?

KREEP
08-24-2008, 09:56 AM
Nice, I love to read this.. lol...

No you would not... You would be one dumb M****er if you do.

:)

Sure thing Julio

:lmfao: :boohoo:

C-loS109
08-24-2008, 10:31 AM

all of you people that have the same idea as this dumbass need to gtfo!

does it always take something tragic for you dumbasses to realize that streetracing is dangerous and your putting many people lifes on jeopardy?? for what??

we'll see when something happens to one of your family members or even a friend that resulted from idiots racing.

R.I.P osito, he loved cars but on day while crusing down hwy 29 2 ****ers were racing and guess what happened? do i need to tell you?

David88vert
08-24-2008, 10:40 AM
They were putting everyone at risk and it is everyones business if they are on public interstates. If these idiots were to cause a crash that killed or injured my wife or any other family member I would personally pay these idiots and let them hold about 17 rounds from my 40 cal.
And yes more than likely those Idiots are on this website. They need to know they are stupid and it's not cool. Great rant we need more of these to keep idots like these in check.

If they are past you they are not putting you at risk, so there is no reason for you to break the law to "try to put some sense in them". They do need to know they are stupid and it's not cool, but it isn't your place to enforce the laws the last time I checked.

If you shot them, you would be breaking the law and commiting murder. The last time I checked, speeding and racing are traffic violations, and are not felonies, but murder is a felony. If it was an old guy in a old Vette running 100mph in the HOV lane, would it have been called in, and posted on this site? I bet it wouldn't.

What reason do you have to believe that those guys are on this site? Do you personally know them? Is every idiot with a Civic on IA? Basically, this a rant that serves no usefulness - except to more firmly cement the perception that all idiots in Civics are on this site. That is what the cops will remember the next time that they pull you over - that you are one of the idiots on IA. Personally, I believe he should have just called it in,and kept his mouth shut if he was truely worried about public safety, and wasn't just looking for an "atta boy".

BobbyFresco
08-24-2008, 10:41 AM

does it always take something tragic for you dumbasses to realize that streetracing is dangerous and your putting many people lifes on jeopardy?? for what??

we'll see when something happens to one of your family members or even a friend that resulted from idiots racing.

R.I.P osito, he loved cars but on day while crusing down hwy 29 2 ****ers were racing and guess what happened? do i need to tell you?

LOL @ you calling anyone's intellect into question when your post reeks of high school drop out.

1.Dave is probably smarter than 95% of the members on this website.
2. His post, his opinion. It's that simple.

While I can understand the OP's frustration, he did like dave stated, add to the potential severity of the situation by trying to get in the middle of what he felt was a race. That action in itself could have set off a chain of events that could have been far worse than the alleged race.

BABY J
08-24-2008, 10:45 AM
Not that my license plates will get you near my rides in the hills of Canton, GA. But if any1 posted my plates on a public forum, with as much time/energy and effort I have into them, then we'd have issues. Especially in this town where theft/vandalism is King. Last time I checked my dad is not on this site.

Xrated O.G.
08-24-2008, 10:46 AM
Good job....... Probably should have just called it in and been done with it but atleast you took some type of action on them.

BABY J
08-24-2008, 10:46 AM
I'll ask the OP - since he is "old school" - have you EVER engaged in a contest of speed, traction, braking, cornering on a public road - EVER - against yourself (clock) or another vehicle?

C-loS109
08-24-2008, 10:47 AM
LOL @ you calling anyone's intellect into question when your post reeks of high school drop out.

While I can understand the OP's frustration, he did like dave stated, add to the potential severity of the situation by trying to get in the middle of what he felt was a race. That action in itself could have set off a chain of events that could have been far worse than the alleged race.

like u said my post my opinion.

David88vert
08-24-2008, 10:47 AM

Are you a cop? If not, you have no place looking to enforce the laws like the original poster claims he was doing "riding in the middle of the lanes". How fast did he speed up to to catch them to get all 3 plates. How many people did he put in jeopardy. Use some common sense - if you have any.
If they are dangerous, call it in, and hope that the cops catch them in the act. Let the law officers do their job. They have to have an incident or catch them in the act.

ueyedgr8tness
08-24-2008, 10:55 AM
Not that my license plates will get you near my rides in the hills of Canton, GA. But if any1 posted my plates on a public forum, with as much time/energy and effort I have into them, then we'd have issues. Especially in this town where theft/vandalism is King. Last time I checked my dad is not on this site.

LOL jay i was thinking the same thing,and agree with david and his thoughts.I mean putting some 1 license plate # on a public forum is just as bad as them swerving in and out of lanes,so congrats rutroe u just joined there level at being a dumba$$. The point is they didn't endanger your life with what they where doing,and look how many kids have got killed doing this shi* but you still see kids doing it every night,it want change its the generation that you and your fellow USA parents raised and now your mad how there acting:lmfao: get a life:2up:

C-loS109
08-24-2008, 10:57 AM
Are you a cop? If not, you have no place looking to enforce the laws like the original poster claims he was doing "riding in the middle of the lanes". How fast did he speed up to to catch them to get all 3 plates. How many people did he put in jeopardy. Use some common sense - if you have any.
If they are dangerous, call it in, and hope that the cops catch them in the act. Let the law officers do their job. They have to have an incident or catch them in the act.

u have no right to say he sped up. you werent there and neither was i. maybe he did maybe he didnt u dont know. and maybe they were racing or maybe there werent.

but what i said doesnt have nothing to do with what he posted. its about streetracing in general and how people think its kool and mainly when in fact is retarded and unecessary.

BobbyFresco
08-24-2008, 10:59 AM
Oh, and let's not forget all the brake checking and shiit that he did.
THAT is something a responsible, law abiding citizen would do! / sarcasm.

ueyedgr8tness
08-24-2008, 10:59 AM

LOL!! david what if we posted some 1 tag# every time they pulled out on us while we where on the bike:lmfao: We would have more tag#'s than the DMV, point is we don't take down #'s because its not our job and it want chang a damn thing,funny thing is i bet rutroe has pulled out in front of a bike before he just wouldn't admit it.

HeLLo iM iZzY
08-24-2008, 11:05 AM
More tag #'s than a DMV?

How is that possible if all legally registered tag #'s are in the DMV's system?

ueyedgr8tness
08-24-2008, 11:08 AM
More tag #'s than a DMV?

How is that possible if all legally registered tag #'s are in the DMV's system?

wow u got alot to learn:no:

BTLFED
08-24-2008, 11:30 AM
LOL at the fight in this thread, and LOFUKINGL at the guy talking sh!t to David! You sir are a complete moron! :lmfao:

n00bsrus
08-24-2008, 11:54 AM

YES!!! LEAVE THE DARKSIDE AND BUY DOMESTIC!!!! We have better drag races anyways. I KNOW you saw that Chevy SS and that Malibu. They had waaaaaaaaay more class that most of the little honda-tards up there who think they're living in the movie "The fast and the Furious, Tokyo Drift"

BTLFED
08-24-2008, 11:57 AM
YES!!! LEAVE THE DARKSIDE AND BUY DOMESTIC!!!! We have better drag races anyways. I KNOW you saw that Chevy SS and that Malibu. They had waaaaaaaaay more class that most of the little honda-tards up there who think they're living in the movie "The fast and the Furious, Tokyo Drift"

Oh, you are one of "them." :rolleyes:

n00bsrus
08-24-2008, 12:08 PM
If they are past you they are not putting you at risk, so there is no reason for you to break the law to "try to put some sense in them". They do need to know they are stupid and it's not cool, but it isn't your place to enforce the laws the last time I checked.

If you shot them, you would be breaking the law and commiting murder. The last time I checked, speeding and racing are traffic violations, and are not felonies, but murder is a felony. If it was an old guy in a old Vette running 100mph in the HOV lane, would it have been called in, and posted on this site? I bet it wouldn't.

What reason do you have to believe that those guys are on this site? Do you personally know them? Is every idiot with a Civic on IA? Basically, this a rant that serves no usefulness - except to more firmly cement the perception that all idiots in Civics are on this site. That is what the cops will remember the next time that they pull you over - that you are one of the idiots on IA. Personally, I believe he should have just called it in,and kept his mouth shut if he was truely worried about public safety, and wasn't just looking for an "atta boy".

I think if you're street racing, it can technically be considered a felony, depending on the severity of the case. I know for a fact that if you're doing 40 over the speed limit, which I can firmly believe that these fsckers were it's not just a minor traffic violation and they should have spent the night in jail with a wreckless driving charge.
As far as the old dude in the vette scenario, you're right. He may not get called in. Why? because he wasn't street racing. He was cruising, and yes i mean cruising when i say it, in the HOV lane. If you're crazy enough to drive a corvette at 100+mph, chances are you know wtf you're doing. That's why you never hear about corvettes getting into major wrecks. They simply know the power of their car and know how to use it, unlike these fagg0ts.

I personally believe that those d0uche bags are on IA, and i also believe that every idiot with a civic IS on IA. lol. Too bad the guy was talking about 2 mazdas though.

In fact, those c*ckbags in the mazdas cut ME off one the way home and it pissed ME off too. I would have done the same thing, had I not already been on the phone, smoking a cigarette, and trying to drive all at the same time.

On a side note though, who were the people in the SUV with the Florida tag and the Chevy truck with the tennessee tag?

n00bsrus
08-24-2008, 12:13 PM
Oh, you are one of "them." :rolleyes:

i've chilled with both crowds since i've had domestic AND import and i've just found the domestic crowd to me much nicer, much smarter, and have much better drivers. i'm not hating on the import crowd, i'm just saying there tends to be more douche bags in it. lol

BobbyFresco
08-24-2008, 12:14 PM
I would have done the same thing, had I not already been on the phone, smoking a cigarette, and trying to drive all at the same time.

All THIS couldn't have possibly caused an accident either, huh?:lmfao:

BABY J
08-24-2008, 12:15 PM
I think if you're street racing, it can technically be considered a felony, depending on the severity of the case. I know for a fact that if you're doing 40 over the speed limit, which I can firmly believe that these fsckers were it's not just a minor traffic violation and they should have spent the night in jail with a wreckless driving charge.
As far as the old dude in the vette scenario, you're right. He may not get called in. Why? because he wasn't street racing. He was cruising, and yes i mean cruising when i say it, in the HOV lane. If you're crazy enough to drive a corvette at 100+mph, chances are you know wtf you're doing. That's why you never hear about corvettes getting into major wrecks. They simply know the power of their car and know how to use it, unlike these fagg0ts.

I personally believe that those d0uche bags are on IA, and i also believe that every idiot with a civic IS on IA. lol. Too bad the guy was talking about 2 mazdas though.

In fact, those c*ckbags in the mazdas cut ME off one the way home and it pissed ME off too. I would have done the same thing, had I not already been on the phone, smoking a cigarette, and trying to drive all at the same time.

On a side note though, who were the people in the SUV with the Florida tag and the Chevy truck with the tennessee tag?

http://seriouscustoms.com/lmao/bush_uhhh.gif

n00bsrus
08-24-2008, 12:17 PM
hahaha nah i'm a pro at multitasking cause i'm a female. LUL. the fact is, i was also in the right lane and doing 10 mph under the speed limit and i wasn't around any other cars. i'm not about to kill someone else, and if i'm that bad enough of a driver (which obviously i'm not cause i'm sitting here typing right now) then i guess i deserved to die. but i didn't so w/e

n00bsrus
08-24-2008, 12:19 PM
http://seriouscustoms.com/lmao/bush_uhhh.gif

George Bush doesn't offend me.....

BTLFED
08-24-2008, 12:20 PM
i've chilled with both crowds since i've had domestic AND import and i've just found the domestic crowd to me much nicer, much smarter, and have much better drivers. i'm not hating on the import crowd, i'm just saying there tends to be more douche bags in it. lol

That's funny. I've encountered the exact opposite. And to say that people that drive Vettes don't wreck because they know the power of their vehicles is laughable at best. :lmfao:

BobbyFresco
08-24-2008, 12:20 PM
hahaha nah i'm a pro at multitasking cause i'm a female. LUL. the fact is, i was also in the right lane and doing 10 mph under the speed limit and i wasn't around any other cars. i'm not about to kill someone else, and if i'm that bad enough of a driver (which obviously i'm not cause i'm sitting here typing right now) then i guess i deserved to die. but i didn't so w/e

Say it with me, everyone: FEMALE DRIVER, NO SURVIVORS....

Really you're cute and all but stop while you're ahead because you're just making our points that much more credible.

BABY J
08-24-2008, 12:21 PM

You didn't die?
http://seriouscustoms.com/lmao/fatchickorly.gif

BTLFED
08-24-2008, 12:25 PM

Really you're cute and all but stop while you're ahead because you're just making our points that much more credible.

She doesn't hang out in here much, does she?

EJ25RUN
08-24-2008, 12:27 PM

Rut, please dont throw me into the fire with the same street trash you had the misfortunate run in with. :(

Im an STi owner......................*Looks at user info*

BobbyFresco
08-24-2008, 12:30 PM
She doesn't hang out in here much, does she?

It would appear so...:lmfao:

X-Runner
08-24-2008, 12:31 PM

She more into the RLD section...

blackboi50
08-24-2008, 12:33 PM
yoooo so what happened to jaime and patricia anyone know!!!???......1

BTLFED
08-24-2008, 12:47 PM

You can obviously tell :lmfao:

Brett
08-24-2008, 01:09 PM
yoooo so what happened to jaime and patricia anyone know!!!???......1

It was them who got pulled over?

quickdodgeŽ
08-24-2008, 01:20 PM
I mean putting some 1 license plate # on a public forum is just as bad as them swerving in and out of lanes

I disagree 100%. I don't see how a license plate posted up is going to kill anyone. Swerving and racing has a lot higher percentage of completely that "task."

The point is they didn't endanger your life with what they where doing,

Actually, they endangered everyone's life on the road around them with their idiocy.

No diss to you, just pointing that out. Later, QD.

JITB
08-24-2008, 01:23 PM

yea they got pulled over.. dont know what for tho.. maybe just speeding...

Brett
How is posting thier plate wrong? The news does the same thing every night

And after all the deaths and wrecks on the news the past few months that have been caused by others street racing, I totally agree with what Rut did and if they dont want thier plates on blast on IA, they shouldnt be acting a fool and cutting people off, etc

BABY J
A license plate is as good as a social in the right hands (like mine). Good thing that I have good intentions -- not every1 does.

EJ25RUN

yes.

Brett
yea they got pulled over.. dont know what for tho.. maybe just speeding...

Damn, Yeah I dont think with Jamie and Patricia it was anything more than speeding at most.

BABY J
08-24-2008, 01:24 PM
Damn, Yeah I dont think with Jamie and Patricia it was anything more than speeding at most.
So let's put up his plates.

X-Runner
A license plate is as good as a social in the right hands (like mine). Good thing that I have good intentions -- not every1 does.

Well its not like you cant go to any parking lot and find one... or 30

Brett

Well you can see anyones plate when you are on the road with people, How is posting it on IA any different than you seeing it in person?

JITB
you all should have seen the pack of cars tryin to run the GTR on the hwy....lol

Brett
08-24-2008, 01:25 PM
So let's put up his plates.

I highly doubt the 2 of them were stopped for racing, Both are smarter than that.

Brett
08-24-2008, 01:26 PM
you all should have seen the pack of cars tryin to run the GTR on the hwy....lol

Oh here we go!! ( You are trying to start another GTR thread...lol )

KREEP
08-24-2008, 01:26 PM

I basically just said that he did a good thing by calling the cops as far as him posting the plates I don't agree w/ that, Nor the brake checking even though some people deserve it every once in a while. I also stated that if someone in my family was killed by one of these RICERS that i would have problems w/ them just as I would w/ anyone who caused and accident that killed a family member by racing down the interstate. I shoot below the waist so that it is only attempted murder. I don't care if your are 16 -90 years old and are driving a pinto or a lambo I will call the cops and get you off the road if you are doing some dumba$$ sh!t on any public road that would cause harm to anyone. Street racers and idiots.
If some one does stupid sh!t in front of you on the interstate just call the cops or ignore it......they will get whats coming to them anyway.

JITB
08-24-2008, 01:29 PM
Oh here we go!! ( You are trying to start another GTR thread...lol )

lol nah.. BUT the GTR driver did get on it for us all a few times :bump: :bump:

BABY J
08-24-2008, 01:30 PM
People cut you off - lock up their brakes, speed and almost hit you everyday in this town - it's a part of driving. While contests of performance is NOT, or SHOULD not be a part of everyday driving - as citizens, our duty rests w/ calling the people that get paid to deal w/ these things (enforcement) - which was done. Also our duty is informing every1 that drives on public roads how to use their cars safety features, as well as what to do when aggressive drivers are spotted. I'd take it a step further and inform my family/friends what to do and what not to do as well.

There is NOTHING wrong w/ anything that Rut has said - I just don't agree w/ posting their plates on this forum - it adds NOTHING favorable to his already well-written post. It will also take nothing away from his VERY valid point to remove the plates. That is ALL I am saying. Furthermore, I would like him to answer the question if EVER in his life on the planet has he engaged in testing his vehicles performance on public roads.

Brett
08-24-2008, 01:30 PM
Did you blow your wad when he did? lol

JITB
08-24-2008, 01:31 PM
Did you blow your wad when he did? lol

very close..

yogi08
08-24-2008, 01:31 PM
True story.

I have been thinking about selling the Silvia to get a badass old 4X4 Suburban.
Just because of the theft rate and jack-holes like this.

I will need a new Rutspeed sticker if I do this...
i got a bad ass 4x4 burban :) :) :) :)

BTLFED
08-24-2008, 01:37 PM
i got a bad ass 4x4 burban :) :) :) :)

No one cares.

BABY J
08-24-2008, 01:38 PM
And to answer the argument that your plate is public and can be seen at all times, that is great. In this case though - it's very different. In his NEGATIVE post towards the offenders, he offered information that was not needed by any1 in this thread - he already called the cops. IT'S DONE!!!

If I say "hey, a man saved my baby from a burning building - here are the plates, I didn't get a chance to thank him - please help" that's VERY diffrerent than posting this thread, then offering the plates to a bunch of guys on a forum. FURTHERMORE, had these guys been driving hot-rod Hondas, where their vehicles sleep at night and where their FAMILY sleeps at night is potentially compromised - say the Supra guys wrongfully got a ticket b/c of the Mazda guy - now he has information to "get even", key his car - stop by his house, etc. The plates adds NOTHING to this thread at all - and in fact, takes away from the "class-act" that Rut performed.

yogi08
08-24-2008, 01:40 PM
No one cares.
itll be okay though :goodjob:

EJ25RUN
08-24-2008, 01:41 PM

That would just irritate me so much. I hate it when an idiot tries to race me in my car but in the GTR it would be ridiculous. And i am under the belief that if a cop saw that group, he would just go after the GTR just cause it is a GTR. Just go after the ripest meat or something like that.

blackboi50
08-24-2008, 01:42 PM

yea i dont have either of their fone numbers so i had to call nitro and tell him to call them!!!!!......it was prolly just speeding!!!........1

BTLFED
08-24-2008, 01:44 PM
itll be okay though :goodjob:

You should cut yourself.

JITB
08-24-2008, 01:48 PM
That would just irritate me so much. I hate it when an idiot tries to race me in my car but in the GTR it would be ridiculous. And i am under the belief that if a cop saw that group, he would just go after the GTR just cause it is a GTR. Just go after the ripest meat or something like that.

the gtr driver played a little..so i guess he didnt mind..

yogi08
08-24-2008, 01:53 PM
You should cut yourself.
must not of gotten any today huh? :idb:

BTLFED
08-24-2008, 01:56 PM
must not of gotten any today huh? :idb:

I get it whenever I want. That's what happens when you have a girlfriend. It doesn't change the way I feel about you.

eViLMunkey
08-24-2008, 01:58 PM
hell I call the cops on tards all the time.. they'll learn eventually if not at least they would have been delayed and some family they would/could have run into was saved. Plus they would drive a little slower for a few weeks..

yogi08
08-24-2008, 02:04 PM
I get it whenever I want. That's what happens when you have a girlfriend. It doesn't change the way I feel about you.
:2cents: thats just about how much your worth! nah im kidding man, but whatsup your ass? haha your just being rude today.

BTLFED
08-24-2008, 02:06 PM
:2cents: thats just about how much your worth! nah im kidding man, but whatsup your ass? haha your just being rude today.

Rude? Try real. Am I upsetting you? :rolleyes: ---------------------->

yogi08
08-24-2008, 02:07 PM
Rude? Try real. Am I upsetting you? :rolleyes: ---------------------->
lol nah im not upset at all... i just dont see how someone gets pleasure out of telling someone, who didnt say anything negative or do anything negative to cut theirself haha.

eViLMunkey
08-24-2008, 02:07 PM
he's old that's what is wrong w/ him bwahaha

BTLFED
08-24-2008, 02:10 PM
lol nah im not upset at all... i just dont see how someone gets pleasure out of telling someone, who didnt say anything negative or do anything negative to cut theirself haha.

Who says I am getting pleasure out of anything that goes on in here? I don't give a fuk about any of you people. --------------------->

EvilMonkey runnin his d!ck sucker to me now because he lives way the hell up in the north east. :rolleyes: ------------------->

RutRoe
08-24-2008, 02:16 PM
You guys that missed the point are funny....

I shared this story so that maybe someone on here, either those kids or someone else would stop and think before they do something dumb that could hurt them or someone else. I also shared this because I care about this site. I care about a lot of good people on here, and I want people to have a positive impression for a forum that I spend a lot of time on and am glad to help moderate.

If you want to question my intent, go back and read my post. I never said "I hope they die" or "they deserve to die in a fire" or anything like that... you know why ? Cause I don't want that to happen to anyone, and if I can show why this was such a bad idea and it helps someone, then that accomplishes what I was out to do.

I put the plate numbers up because there are tons of wagons and neons around, and believe it or not, I'm not trying to call out people who didn't do anything wrong. I think it doesn't matter in the least, but Baby J's a good guy and I understand why someone who owns so many hondas would worry about plate numbers :)

And yeah man, on a back road somewhere, sometime, I've had fun... and I was totally clear that I stood on my brakes, cause there was no reason for him to come after me. I never tailgated these people, I didn't do anything besides try to stop something bad in my mind that's imminent when people act like that, which is why i flashed them and then called the cops.

David(mustang guy i think or whatever that guy's name is) you're missing the point entirely. If they race in front of me, wreck and I get hurt, or that guy trying to put food on the table for his family driving a truck beside me gets killed, or that mini van full of a family that went to the outlets all day... what if they get hurt.

You're missing that they know better. THEY JUST LEFT A TRACK EVENT. In my eyes there is ZERO defense for what they were doing. One of the wagons had a shoe polish number on it, so I know he was racing, and that means he knows better.

If you think I did this to get an "atta boy" I'm really sorry. Not to toot my own horn, but I don't need it. AGAIN, I did this so that they can either realize "wow... he's right... there's no point to what we did" or someone else realizing "you know, when we do that on a public road, there's nothing to gain. I could get hurt, lose my license, or worse, lose my life"

That's why. Cause I care. I care about how we in the car culture as seen. There are lots of responsible people on this site. IA set up that event so that we have somewhere to go and race if we want. Commerce has track nights open all the time... so does AMS.

People speed, people run lights, some people just can't drive, but you don't have to be stupid in the car and put innocent lives at risk.

That's my point. If you don't agree, that's fine. you don't have to.... hopefully this will reach the people it needs to. And the bike guy- you're missing it too. I had to bury one of my friends 2 weeks ago killed on a bike, so don't just assume I'm some jerk that cruises around looking to hit people.

All the people who saw when the guy in the RSX led to that family dying coming home from the airport understand why this is a problem.

green91
08-24-2008, 02:21 PM
I agree with rut completely. He was correct in calling the cops, and by him posting the tag #s maybe somebody will recognize these guys and have a talk with them. Perhaps they will wisen up and not risk other people's lives and their own doing stupid ****.

BTLFED
08-24-2008, 02:33 PM
Rutspeed/b00b CreW for life!

ueyedgr8tness
08-24-2008, 02:42 PM
How is posting thier plate wrong? The news does the same thing every night

And after all the deaths and wrecks on the news the past few months that have been caused by others street racing, I totally agree with what Rut did and if they dont want thier plates on blast on IA, they shouldnt be acting a fool and cutting people off, etc

so this means u should get the cops called on you everytime u go to the mtn's and do over the speed limit?? and don't say u don't go over the speed limit because i have seen u in person out there by suches going over the speed limit in tight curves with your top back:yes: Don't u think if u hit some wet spot in the road like oil and other shi* the locals thow out there,u might end up going into on coming traffic and killing a family?? Don't act like u don't no what i am sayiong because u no its true,and on top of that just like JAy said a tag # in the right hands is just as good as a SS# not only can u find out there personal info but u can make there whip dissapear out there garage in the matter of hr's after getting a tag # and if u didin't no that then you got me:thinking:

ueyedgr8tness
08-24-2008, 02:44 PM
MY point is this is thw WL post how u feel but putting up ppl tag# is just plain wrong if u ask me,and if your bit**ing about how they drive then u better keep your happy a$$ in the USA because if u go to anyother country u want make it 1 block with out wrecking,and i no this is a fact i have been to other country's and would rather sit back seat than drive..

quickdodgeŽ
08-24-2008, 02:56 PM
stay up....no response to my input? HERE!!! (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showpost.php?p=37089982&postcount=63)

Later, QD.

AlanŽ
08-24-2008, 03:02 PM
You guys that missed the point are funny....

I shared this story so that maybe someone on here, either those kids or someone else would stop and think before they do something dumb that could hurt them or someone else. I also shared this because I care about this site. I care about a lot of good people on here, and I want people to have a positive impression for a forum that I spend a lot of time on and am glad to help moderate.

If you want to question my intent, go back and read my post. I never said "I hope they die" or "they deserve to die in a fire" or anything like that... you know why ? Cause I don't want that to happen to anyone, and if I can show why this was such a bad idea and it helps someone, then that accomplishes what I was out to do.

I put the plate numbers up because there are tons of wagons and neons around, and believe it or not, I'm not trying to call out people who didn't do anything wrong. I think it doesn't matter in the least, but Baby J's a good guy and I understand why someone who owns so many hondas would worry about plate numbers :)

And yeah man, on a back road somewhere, sometime, I've had fun... and I was totally clear that I stood on my brakes, cause there was no reason for him to come after me. I never tailgated these people, I didn't do anything besides try to stop something bad in my mind that's imminent when people act like that, which is why i flashed them and then called the cops.

David(mustang guy i think or whatever that guy's name is) you're missing the point entirely. If they race in front of me, wreck and I get hurt, or that guy trying to put food on the table for his family driving a truck beside me gets killed, or that mini van full of a family that went to the outlets all day... what if they get hurt.

You're missing that they know better. THEY JUST LEFT A TRACK EVENT. In my eyes there is ZERO defense for what they were doing. One of the wagons had a shoe polish number on it, so I know he was racing, and that means he knows better.

If you think I did this to get an "atta boy" I'm really sorry. Not to toot my own horn, but I don't need it. AGAIN, I did this so that they can either realize "wow... he's right... there's no point to what we did" or someone else realizing "you know, when we do that on a public road, there's nothing to gain. I could get hurt, lose my license, or worse, lose my life"

That's why. Cause I care. I care about how we in the car culture as seen. There are lots of responsible people on this site. IA set up that event so that we have somewhere to go and race if we want. Commerce has track nights open all the time... so does AMS.

People speed, people run lights, some people just can't drive, but you don't have to be stupid in the car and put innocent lives at risk.

That's my point. If you don't agree, that's fine. you don't have to.... hopefully this will reach the people it needs to. And the bike guy- you're missing it too. I had to bury one of my friends 2 weeks ago killed on a bike, so don't just assume I'm some jerk that cruises around looking to hit people.

All the people who saw when the guy in the RSX led to that family dying coming home from the airport understand why this is a problem.
:goodjob: Thank you sir for what you did. I really don't understand people's logic on here as to why what you did was wrong. To me it equates to the same people who come on her and go :2up: the police I got a ticket cause i was doing something so how do I get out of it.

Echonova
08-24-2008, 03:07 PM
just like JAy said a tag # in the right hands is just as good as a SS# not only can u find out there personal info but u can make there whip dissapear out there garage in the matter of hr's after getting a tag # and if u didin't no that then you got meMy tag # is ABX 2917

If you can find the house (mapquest lies :lmfao: )

and you can get into the garage

and you can get past my guard dog :ninja:

and you can get past my .357

and you can disarm the kill switch

and you can disable the alarm

and you can get past Lo-jack

then you can steal it fair and square...

S'not like people don't see the damn tag every time you drive.

I can see the thiefs now. "Oh **** dog, someone just posted a tag for a non-descript Mazda 3 that was speeding. Get Zero-Cool to hack the DMV, we GOTTA steal dat".

BABY J
08-24-2008, 03:16 PM
I can see the thiefs now. "Oh **** dog, someone just posted a tag for a non-descript Mazda 3 that was speeding. Get Zero-Cool to hack the DMV, we GOTTA steal dat".

I can see the cops now - OH SH*T son, good samaritan made a call. Let's run the plate, stop by his house diswespect his whoe famiry and ask him what gives... then he can deny it, and we can't do **** about it b/c it's 1 person's word against anothers.

See my point? The tag number does NOTHING to support an otherwise well-spoken and well-intentioned thread.

-- as far as plates posted online - I am an I.T professional, that was not always the case; meaning, I didn't always get paid to do what I do. I decided that I better get paid to do it professionally or end up in jail. As usual - a regular Joe who is not thinking as hard enough about something as "simple" as a plate # than some1 who has a mind for hacking does. It's why hackers are always one step ahead of the rest of the world. If you think the address is the only damage I can do w/ your plate number - PM me.

Echonova
08-24-2008, 03:18 PM
I can see the cops now - OH SH*T son, good samaritan made a call. Let's run the plate, stop by his house diswespect his whoe famiry and ask him what gives... then he can deny it, and we can't do **** about it b/c it's 1 person's word against anothers.It could happen...:lmfao:

BTLFED
08-24-2008, 03:19 PM

NOBODY HACKS THE GIBSON!

http://www.neilbradshaw.com/hackers/bookcover1.gif

eViLMunkey
08-24-2008, 03:20 PM
Who says I am getting pleasure out of anything that goes on in here? I don't give a fuk about any of you people. --------------------->

EvilMonkey runnin his d!ck sucker to me now because he lives way the hell up in the north east. :rolleyes: ------------------->

hey I'll be back down for a couple of weeks in October... :crazy:

FlipKing
08-24-2008, 03:21 PM
Snap, Walked into a surious debates in here. Street racing on a road with other people on it retarded, but If I want to run 140 on an empty road or if me and a friend want to run digs on a back road? I'm only harming my self in that situation. Theses guys were stupid putting OTHERS in danger. Good job on calling the cops. I agree with Baby J on the tags.

Echonova
08-24-2008, 03:24 PM
-- as far as plates posted online - I am an I.T professional, that was not always the case meaning, I didn't always get paid to do what I do. I decided that I better get paid to do it or end up in jail. As usual - a regular Joe who is not thinking hard enough about it. If you think the address is the only damage I can do w/ your plate number - PM me genius.Oh noes!!! I give up. I'm just a regular Joe and has not the skrills to compete.

BABY J
08-24-2008, 03:25 PM
^^ LOL - dork. :)

Echonova
08-24-2008, 03:27 PM
NOBODY HACKS THE GIBSON!

http://www.neilbradshaw.com/hackers/bookcover1.gifWe have just gotten a wake-up call from the Nintendo Generation.

Echonova
08-24-2008, 03:29 PM
^^ LOL - dork. :).;)

BTLFED
08-24-2008, 03:30 PM
We have just gotten a wake-up call from the Nintendo Generation.

You wanted to know who I am, Zero Cool? Well, let me explain the New World Order. Governments and corporations need people like you and me. We are Samurai... the Keyboard Cowboys... and all those other people who have no idea what's going on are the cattle... Moooo.

eViLMunkey
08-24-2008, 03:31 PM
You wanted to know who I am, Zero Cool? Well, let me explain the New World Order. Governments and corporations need people like you and me. We are Samurai... the Keyboard Cowboys... and all those other people who have no idea what's going on are the cattle... Moooo.
Bwahaha.. that's still one of my favorite movies... :lmfao: :lmfao:

BABY J
08-24-2008, 03:31 PM
Cattleground Engineering. Moooooooo

BTLFED
08-24-2008, 03:34 PM
Cattleground Engineering. Moooooooo

FYI man, alright. You could sit at home, and do like absolutely nothing, and your name goes through like 17 computers a day. 1984? Yeah right, man. That's a typo. Orwell is here now. He's livin' large. We have no names, man. No names. We are nameless!

eViLMunkey
08-24-2008, 03:35 PM
Alright Cereal

yogi08
08-24-2008, 03:36 PM
Snap, Walked into a surious debates in here. Street racing on a road with other people on it retarded, but If I want to run 140 on an empty road or if me and a friend want to run digs on a back road? I'm only harming my self in that situation. Theses guys were stupid putting OTHERS in danger. Good job on calling the cops. I agree with Baby J on the tags.
we run on backroads here... ive seen some wack **** happen. break traction = in a 8 foot ditch. break wheel studs = stranded. in the moment and wanting to not hit a racoon = hitting the guy your racing against. people will always still street race.

BABY J
08-24-2008, 03:39 PM
we run on backroads here... ive seen some wack **** happen. break traction = in a 8 foot ditch. break wheel studs = stranded. in the moment and wanting to not hit a racoon = hitting the guy your racing against. people will always still street race.

Well... IDK. :D

yogi08
08-24-2008, 03:41 PM
you know what im saying..

quickdodgeŽ
08-24-2008, 03:45 PM
people will always still street race.

And others will always have more common sense then they will. So what? I'm not going to try to stop it. Why? Because I can't. No one can. But no one can stop me from hoping that every time a "street racer" runs on a public road, he ends up maimed to death in a ditch or a few branches in a tree or in a fiery collision with a concrete wall. It's not that big a deal. Later, QD.

yogi08
08-24-2008, 03:49 PM
And others will always have more common sense then they will. So what? I'm not going to try to stop it. Why? Because I can't. No one can. But no one can stop me from hoping that every time a "street racer" runs on a public road, he ends up maimed to death in a ditch or a few branched in a tree or in a fiery collision with a concrete wall. It's not that big a deal. Later, QD.
i hear ya man and i argee, sometimes you have to let loose but as the OP posted, those guys are just dumbasses. ive never done anything like that.

quickdodgeŽ
08-24-2008, 03:50 PM
i hear ya man and i argee, sometimes you have to let loose but as the OP posted, those guys are just dumbasses. ive never done anything like that.

I shall let reps fly freely from my rep wand and have them waft gently down upon your stash of reputation earned thus far. Later, QD.

BTLFED
08-24-2008, 03:54 PM
I shall let reps fly freely from my rep wand and have them waft gently down upon your stash of reputation earned thus far. Later, QD.

LOL and I'm going to rep you for this completely absurd sentence :lmfao:

yogi08
08-24-2008, 03:56 PM
Thats whats up!:cheers:

quickdodgeŽ
08-24-2008, 03:56 PM
LOL and I'm going to rep you for this completely absurd sentence :lmfao:

And in a peaceful retaliatory instance, I shall cast 34 of my finest green squares into the bosom that is your vault of stored reps. Later, QD.

EJ25RUN
08-24-2008, 03:57 PM

And people will always murder, doesn't make right.

yogi08
08-24-2008, 03:58 PM
And people will always murder, doesn't make right.
yeah i argee! but sadly, people will still do all of these horrible things. :(

eViLMunkey
08-24-2008, 04:04 PM
And in a peaceful retaliatory instance, I shall cast 34 of my finest green squares into the bosom that is your vault of stored reps. Later, QD.
Bwahaha!! :lmfao: :lmfao:

ueyedgr8tness
08-24-2008, 04:20 PM
My tag # is ABX 2917

If you can find the house (mapquest lies :lmfao: )

and you can get into the garage

and you can get past my guard dog :ninja:

and you can get past my .357

and you can disarm the kill switch

and you can disable the alarm

and you can get past Lo-jack

then you can steal it fair and square...

S'not like people don't see the damn tag every time you drive.

I would think your a little smarter than that.But who would want to do that when they could,mess u up real bad when u go to apply for a loan and realize that instead of havinf a 734 credit score u now have a 522,considering some jacka$$ seen that your so blind as to what some 1 could do with a tag #:lmfao: then its to late because you had no idea it happen and your credit watch account was disarmed so u didn't get a notice that you had some 1 use your credit for a new g37 that they got a sig loan on,and now they drive out clean as fu** with a title and a new car while your trying to figure out when all this really happen:goodjob: BEware of ignorance because it gets u no where but on the end of some criminals finger tips at a keyboard. LOL!! ask my bro he found out 1st hand thats why i am more careful at ppl i piss off and i get aloan with most ppl:cheers:

Deke
08-24-2008, 04:46 PM
what?

ShooterMcGavin
08-24-2008, 04:53 PM
hooray for idiots...

n00bsrus
08-24-2008, 06:50 PM
That's funny. I've encountered the exact opposite. And to say that people that drive Vettes don't wreck because they know the power of their vehicles is laughable at best. :lmfao:

You're not talking to the right people then hehehehe. How many accidents have you heard of in the past 6 months involving corvettes vs. how many car accidents have you heard of in the past 6 months involving imports?

n00bsrus
08-24-2008, 06:51 PM

i'm in that 2% of female drivers that can actually drive. :2up: lol

Motivation
08-24-2008, 06:54 PM
You're not talking to the right people then hehehehe. How many accidents have you heard of in the past 6 months involving corvettes vs. how many car accidents have you heard of in the past 6 months involving imports?

What is the ratio to Corvettes/ALL imports???

You could specify one type of car and it not been seen in many accidents compared to a hole group of car. There are going to be more imports in accidents because honestly, the chances increase when there is more of them on the road.

n00bsrus
08-24-2008, 07:00 PM
I basically just said that he did a good thing by calling the cops as far as him posting the plates I don't agree w/ that, Nor the brake checking even though some people deserve it every once in a while. I also stated that if someone in my family was killed by one of these RICERS that i would have problems w/ them just as I would w/ anyone who caused and accident that killed a family member by racing down the interstate. I shoot below the waist so that it is only attempted murder. I don't care if your are 16 -90 years old and are driving a pinto or a lambo I will call the cops and get you off the road if you are doing some dumba$$ sh!t on any public road that would cause harm to anyone. Street racers and idiots.
If some one does stupid sh!t in front of you on the interstate just call the cops or ignore it......they will get whats coming to them anyway.

see i'm just agreeing with this guy and whoever started this thread(too lazy to look back and see). street racing is totally homosexual and DANGEROUS. much more dangerous than me talking to my little brother on the phone and driving. and if anyone else wants to give me sh!t about driving while on the phone, it was on speaker phone IN MY LAP so i didn't have to worry about not having my hands on the wheel.
And to whoever asked if i post in here often or not, the answer is no, because all everyone in this section does is b!tch and moan about stupid pointless bullsh!t or about how bad someone sucks a$$ or wtfever. IT's all stupid and immature, and so i don't post often. the reason i post OCCASIONALLY is because it is something that either A) pertains to me or B) involves someone or something that i know. that's all.

n00bsrus
08-24-2008, 07:06 PM

wow you can google image search! lolz i'm so jealous!!!!! i'm surprised some female even puts up with your negative attitude towards people in general. perhaps you should gtfo the internet and go do something productive, rather than talking sh!t to everyone that walks into this thread? :tool:

Echonova
08-24-2008, 07:21 PM
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/serious.jpg

n00bsrus
08-24-2008, 07:26 PM
And others will always have more common sense then they will. So what? I'm not going to try to stop it. Why? Because I can't. No one can. But no one can stop me from hoping that every time a "street racer" runs on a public road, he ends up maimed to death in a ditch or a few branches in a tree or in a fiery collision with a concrete wall. It's not that big a deal. Later, QD.

hahahahahhaha that's how i feel about it.

n00bsrus
08-24-2008, 07:31 PM
What is the ratio to Corvettes/ALL imports???

You could specify one type of car and it not been seen in many accidents compared to a hole group of car. There are going to be more imports in accidents because honestly, the chances increase when there is more of them on the road.

that was the comparison being made by whoeverthefsck was talking sh!t about corvettes. generally older people can afford corvettes vs. younger people can afford imports...older people are generally better drivers(GENERALLY... once they start losing their memories and their eyesight though, i beg to differ), look the point is, whoever made the original corvette comparison is an idiot. that had nothing to do with the fact that two ricefags wanted to fast n furious it up on 85 last night.

Jaimecbr900
08-24-2008, 10:20 PM
First, I want to say that it was Patrycja and I that got pulled over last night.

Second, they pulled us over because there was "a call placed to 911" about US "street racing" down 85. Now we know where the phone call came from.:goodjob: We both told them that there had to be some kind of mistake. We were told there wasn't, but now we see obviously there was.

Third, we WERE NOT IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM DOING ANY TYPE OF "RACING" AT ALL. We just left the damn track for God's sake. I was eating me a 'samich and drinking some Grape juice while jamming out to some Heavy Metal and probably driving with one knee. "Racing"???? Yeah, right. :rolleyes: Matter of fact, on the way THERE we had not one, but TWO S14's that tried and tried to bait both Patrycja and I TO run and neither of us did. We even moved over and let them in between us when it was time to exit for Commerce. We drive fast, but we're not STUPID.

Fourth, the Braselton police dept must be blind because Patrycja and I's car do not in any way resemble, sound like, run like any Mazda I've ever seen. But they damn sure were waiting at the exit and chased us both down out of the blue for no reason.

Fifth, we had 2 squad cars pull us over at the same time. They questioned us individually. They pulled the gun out of my car. They checked the cooler I had in the back, which I told them had unopened beer in. They chatted with us for a LOOOOONNNNGGGG time. Both our stories were identical, as we WEREN'T RACING OR DOING ANYTHING WRONG, so they just wrote us both a BS speeding ticket for 14 over. Matter of fact, they even made me blow into a breathalyzer. PASSED IT with flying colors. I even told one of the police officers that this story would be on the net by today, and here it is. In the end, they both ended up being really cool with us and even chatted about cars, guns, and even family while they wrote out the tickets.

Finally, I want to thank all my real friends that A: knew automatically that Patrycja and I wouldn't be stupid enough to be racing down 85 right after a DRAG RACING event. B: called, texted, and left messages for us checking to make sure everything was cool when they saw or heard about this. I appreciate that. Really. :goodjob: The cop even commented on how we must be "popular" as he saw some of the text messages that were coming in as we were still sitting on the side of the road pulled over.

I also want to thank the jerk offs that caused Rut to called the Police in the first place, yet get Patrycja and I pulled over for 30 mins instead. Thanks a lot. We both appreciate that. It is uber cool to be treated like some stupid yahoos when it wasn't even us to begin with. Yall should pay us back for the tickets we are now going to have to pay. That was my first speeding ticket in almost 10 yrs. I really appreciate that. Next time, maybe I'll earn it on my own without any help. :goodjob:

I wanted to explain everything because I knew people would start their gossiping and sh!t talking when they saw us pulled over last night. Now, eveybody knows EXACTLY what happened.

Thank you, come again. :goodjob:

HeLLo iM iZzY
08-24-2008, 10:25 PM
Damn that sucks that you guys got the consequences that others should have faced.

I wonder why the cops didn't tear the tickets up since both of your stories matched and everything was cool and stuff.

Seems kinda dumb to write a 14 over ticket.

HeLLo iM iZzY
08-24-2008, 10:30 PM
i hear ya man and i argee, sometimes you have to let loose but as the OP posted, those guys are just dumbasses. ive never done anything like that.LOL (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=182780)

Jaimecbr900
08-24-2008, 10:30 PM
Damn that sucks that you guys got the consequences that others should have faced.

I wonder why the cops didn't tear the tickets up since both of your stories matched and everything was cool and stuff.

Seems kinda dumb to write a 14 over ticket.

Wellll, we were actually speeding if we're telling the truth. Nothing stupid or crazy, but we were speeding. Since there was a "call in" they had to do something. So they wrote us a 14 over ticket since that's the lowest ticket that won't show on our licenses nor our insurances. It's still going to cost us some money to pay, but considering that they probably had their minds made up to throw us in jail for "street racing" when they first pulled us over.....the speeding ticket was a down grade. Although I'm still pissed that the real culprits got away with it and we got blamed for it, albeit for a brief time.

BTEC
08-24-2008, 10:31 PM
Wellll, we were actually speeding if we're telling the truth. Nothing stupid or crazy, but we were speeding. Since there was a "call in" they had to do something. So they wrote us a 14 over ticket since that's the lowest ticket that won't show on our licenses nor our insurances. It's still going to cost us some money to pay, but considering that they probably had their minds made up to throw us in jail for "street racing".....the speeding ticket was a down grade. Although I'm still pissed that the real culprits got away with it and we got blamed for it, albeit for a brief time.
lucky. glad u werent racing cause id have to neg rep u for that. LOL!!!

Jaimecbr900
08-24-2008, 10:33 PM
lucky. glad u werent racing cause id have to neg rep u for that. LOL!!!

I can't believe YOU would think that she and I would be that stupid. I thought we was cool like that.:thinking: :ninja:

Jaimecbr900
08-24-2008, 10:36 PM
Now that I think about it.......I think Rut should publicly appologize to Patrycja and I.....using our first and last name....ON HIS TV SHOW!!!!!!!! :yes:

~let me know when you're gonna do it so I can TIVO my 15 secs of Fame......:D ~

BTEC
08-24-2008, 10:38 PM
I can't believe YOU would think that she and I would be that stupid. I thought we was cool like that.:thinking: :ninja:
didnt know it was u at first bc i heard a turbo. but seriously i hoped yawl werent but these days unever know with ppl. we cool man.

osnap
08-24-2008, 10:39 PM
LOL (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=182780)LMAO... OMFG OWNED. :lmfao:

SixSquared
08-24-2008, 10:40 PM
LOL (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=182780)

OMFG REPPED

So yogi... anything else you care to lie about?

Jaimecbr900
08-24-2008, 10:43 PM
didnt know it was u at first bc i heard a turbo. but seriously i hoped yawl werent but these days unever know with ppl. we cool man.

Damn Jess, you need to come around more often.....I've BEEN turbo for 2 yrs now.....:lmfao:

HeLLo iM iZzY
08-24-2008, 10:45 PM
LMAO... OMFG OWNED. :lmfao:LOLLL....gotta call em all out, one at a time, lol.

X-Runner
08-24-2008, 10:47 PM
LOLLL....gotta call em all out, one at a time, lol.

:goodjob:

HeLLo iM iZzY
08-24-2008, 10:48 PM
Wellll, we were actually speeding if we're telling the truth. Nothing stupid or crazy, but we were speeding. Since there was a "call in" they had to do something. So they wrote us a 14 over ticket since that's the lowest ticket that won't show on our licenses nor our insurances. It's still going to cost us some money to pay, but considering that they probably had their minds made up to throw us in jail for "street racing" when they first pulled us over.....the speeding ticket was a down grade. Although I'm still pissed that the real culprits got away with it and we got blamed for it, albeit for a brief time.That's good that it isn't going to the insurance. I'd be so pissed if I was getting a ticket because of someone else's stupidity.

MS3ZZ
08-24-2008, 10:52 PM
First let me say sorry about your misfortune.
Second, I85 is infested with cops. Going 5mph over is understandable but 14 mph over is not a smart move.

Jaimecbr900
08-24-2008, 11:01 PM
First let me say sorry about your misfortune.
Second, I85 is infested with cops. Going 5mph over is understandable but 14 mph over is not a smart move.

I know that area very well, so I know they hang out there. But since it was 1 a.m. and almost zero traffic, it wasn't like we were weaving in and out of traffic or doing something stupid.

RutRoe
08-24-2008, 11:26 PM
I'll be damned Jamie.. I can't believe that. I was joking when I said they probably were waiting for the wagons and got you guys instead, but obviously not. That stinks man...

And what's worse, is the wagons knew something was up because they went right by you, got off the exit, and then got back on... cause I wasn't speeding and I caught back up to them.

I'm really glad the cops took the time to talk to you guys, and it's another good lesson for the youngin's to read, that when you're not being stupid and you're honest with the law, they respect you for it. I'm sorry you guys got tickets and these douche bags got away.

One thing I know, is that enough people have read this thread and some people on here definitely know who they are. Hopefully they'll be bright enough to show the point.

And yeah, I'll definitely give you a shout out on tv... and maybe some nice Rutspeed stickers to put on that hot G-ride.

PS. You're car looks pretty at night, on the side of the highway. And Pat's got some purty gauges...you can also see them very well at night :(

RutRoe
08-24-2008, 11:30 PM
I also want to thank the jerk offs that caused Rut to called the Police in the first place, yet get Patrycja and I pulled over for 30 mins instead. Thanks a lot. We both appreciate that. It is uber cool to be treated like some stupid yahoos when it wasn't even us to begin with. Yall should pay us back for the tickets we are now going to have to pay. That was my first speeding ticket in almost 10 yrs. I really appreciate that. Next time, maybe I'll earn it on my own without any help. :goodjob:
:

I wanted to quote this so that people understood what I meant about being upset about the rep this stuff gives all of us. These two caught flack for something they had nothing to do with because a couple dweebs had to try and be cool on the highway.

Guilt by association is a real thing. Realize that.

Jaimecbr900
08-24-2008, 11:43 PM
I'll be damned Jamie.. I can't believe that. I was joking when I said they probably were waiting for the wagons and got you guys instead, but obviously not. That stinks man...

And what's worse, is the wagons knew something was up because they went right by you, got off the exit, and then got back on... cause I wasn't speeding and I caught back up to them.

I'm really glad the cops took the time to talk to you guys, and it's another good lesson for the youngin's to read, that when you're not being stupid and you're honest with the law, they respect you for it. I'm sorry you guys got tickets and these douche bags got away.

One thing I know, is that enough people have read this thread and some people on here definitely know who they are. Hopefully they'll be bright enough to show the point.

And yeah, I'll definitely give you a shout out on tv... and maybe some nice Rutspeed stickers to put on that hot G-ride.

PS. You're car looks pretty at night, on the side of the highway. And Pat's got some purty gauges...you can also see them very well at night :(

Yeah, yeah.....sorry smorry......I know you did it on purpose......:D JP.

I did curse you out in effigy though.....:lmfao: :lmfao: I kept telling the people that called/text that some "hater" called in our cars just to be "haters" when we weren't doing anything.....:lmfao: :lmfao:

I will take the stickers and the shout out on National TV as partial payment for your insurrection.....wait, that's that porn store.....so that's a good thing....I mean the opposite then....:lmfao: :lmfao:

Let me know when you will give us our shout out.....spell and annunciate our names properly please....we are both anal about that.......the TIVO is waiting......:ninja: :D

I'm actually surprised noone took pics......:ninja:

AlanŽ
08-25-2008, 12:46 AM
Damn Jamie that sucks but it could have been a lot worse. Most of the time cops just let the badge and gun get to their heads and do whatever strikes them. Glad to see they were level headed enough to follow procedure and investigate into the claim to find out everything was on level.

Maniacc
08-25-2008, 01:10 AM
Only difference here is that the RSX driver wasn't just leaving the track. He decided to be a dumbass and speed in broad daylight in heavy traffic because he was going to miss his favorite TV show on Nickelodeon. I honestly don't understand why some people are treating this like it was some biological attack. Sure street racing is dangerous, sure it's dumb, sure it's pointless. But the fact that everyone always say's, "they're putting my wife and kids" in danger is ludicrous. The majority of the accidents that actually have incidents like that usually happen in the afternoon-evening since that's the time of the day with the most traffic. And aren't always caused by street racers. Calling the cops on street racers isn't going to stop them from doing it. If you catch them on the act, you have no proof that they were racing or even speeding.

Having any pychical evidence would, but chances are no one has a digital camera and would think, "let me take out my camera and record these guys racing." But the bottom line here is this: It's their lives and it's their rides, let them do as they please. If they want an early death sentence then let them have their fun. If they want to be made fun of, then let them build a riced out machine. No one has a say in anything another person does with their life.

Sure you can voice your opinion, but at the end of the day all you're doing it wasting time on the people you criticize. Is it really worth it?

Maniacc
08-25-2008, 01:29 AM
Extremely long post.
RutRoe, because of your irrational decision to call the cops, you got one of your OG friends in trouble. What a turn of events huh? You called the cops on people who were "racing," yet people driving like normal human beings are the ones to get caught. Funny how that works out sometimes.

ETA: To Jaime and that other chick, sucks about what happened. Glad nothing too serious went down.

osnap
08-25-2008, 02:29 AM
meepnork, do you have a monthly quota of stupid posts that you have to meet, or what?

But the fact that everyone always say's, "they're putting my wife and kids" in danger is ludicrousHow the hell is that ludicrous? Its true. Please explain to me how street racing isn't potentially dangerous to others on the roads. I'd love to hear your rationale. Really.
The majority of the accidents that actually have incidents like that usually happen in the afternoon-evening since that's the time of the day with the most trafficAnd that somehow makes late night street racing less dangerous? Oh, and id love to see the source of that info. It may very well be true, but it sounds to me like you're making an assumption and polishing it up as a fact.
Calling the cops on street racers isn't going to stop them from doing it.
Really? In the scenario that they were to get caught because of that phone call (which unfortunately wasnt the case in this scenario, but is still perfectly likely in other instances) and go to jail, thats not gonna make them think twice the next time? REALLY?
But the bottom line here is this: It's their lives and it's their rides, let them do as they pleaseA line has to be drawn, and this kind of behavior should not be tolerated. You're out of your mind to suggest people should just tolerate something like this, particularly on a busy interstate, and CERTAINLY after a safe, sanctioned drag racing event has just taken place.

You just blew my mind, seriously.

Maniacc
08-25-2008, 02:54 AM
meepnork, do you have a monthly quota of stupid posts that you have to meet, or what?
Osnap, do you have a monthly cycle you call a period? Or are you just a cry baby 24/7?

How the hell is that ludicrous? Its true. Please explain to me how street racing isn't potentially dangerous to others on the roads. I'd love to hear your rationale. Really.And that somehow makes late night street racing less dangerous? Oh, and id love to see the source of that info. It may very well be true, but it sounds to me like you're making an assumption and polishing it up as a fact.
Apparently your reading comprehension isn't up to date. If I were you I would really consider updating it. But to answer your stupid obvious question, yes, street racing is dangerous. I clearly said it was. Can you not read? If you didn't know there have been accidents because of racing at night, I never said there wasn't. Again, you're a moron! How many times have I pointed that out now?

I know it's been more than 10 times. I don't know what 'beef' you have with me but you seem to constantly keep trying me, for some odd reason. My advice to you is to just stop because you just can't win.

And if you must have facts, here they are. I got this off a site. It states.
"Most accidents occur during dawn and dusk, a period of two hours before and after sunrise and one hour before to four hours after sunset. Few accidents occur outside of these times and the majority occur within one hour before and after sunrise and sunset. " Here's also a link http://i38.tinypic.com/dcv30l.gif (http://i38.tinypic.com/dcv30l.gif) to a chart that shows seasonal patterns to accidents. Enjoy, retard.

Really? In the scenario that they were to get caught because of that phone call (which unfortunately wasnt the case in this scenario, but is still perfectly likely in other instances) and go to jail, thats not gonna make them think twice the next time? REALLY?
Yea, really! People get caught all the time, and they continue racing. If they love something enough they'll continue to do it no matter what. Even if it's wrong. And even though they know they can die if something goes wrong, they will still continue to street race. It's simple really, why can't you and everyone else understand?

Use this as an example. I take away your mother's privileges to sucking me off once a week. She'll eventually stop asking me if she could perform a nice blumpkin pie, but as soon as I pull it out, she'll start doing her thing. Quite simple to understand, amirite, Mr. Puffer?

A line has to be drawn, and this kind of behavior should not be tolerated. You're out of your mind to suggest people should just tolerate something like this, particularly on a busy interstate, and CERTAINLY after a safe, sanctioned drag racing event has just taken place.
WAAAaaaa, cry about it some more. Maybe next time you're at some car meet and know people go out and race you should tell them it's wrong and that you'll call the police if they continue to race. I'd love to be there to witness it too. Haha, then seeing your head slammed into the floor for being a rat.

Seriously, no one is tolerating this. We already have cops taking care of it their way. Which is sitting on the side of the road and waiting. Busting the popular meets up and slowly fixing the issue(which is death by racing).

You just blew my mind, seriously.
That's what she said.
Somehow you manage to suck at posting more than the guy who can't figure out how to plug in his keyboard.

osnap
08-25-2008, 03:05 AM
LOL at you telling me i dont know how to post, and then completely improperly using the quote feature.

LOL at your source being "a site", and the fact that the quote you used has nothing to do with street racing accidents.

LOL at your picture to support your theory being labeled "Number of deer-vehicle accidents on the SR5 by year and season". Totally applicable, man. Not to mention that the statistics are for 1990-1995.

LOL at you challenging my reading comprehension skills when you clearly misconstrued what I said - I didn't accuse you of saying street racing wasn't dangerous in general, only implying that its less dangerous at night because of your (obviously well-sourced) statistics.

In summary, L-O-fukking-L!

I'm done with this, but thanks for the late night chuckles. If you must know why I insist on continuously pointing things out about your dumb posts, its because I hate to see stupidity aggregated so blatantly. Sit there and call me "Mr. Puffer" all you want - real mature. I'm trying to have a legitimate conversation and you're just further proving to me that you're an idiot. Oh, and please quit with the cute little one-liners... they're just not funny.

Maniacc
08-25-2008, 03:15 AM
LOL at you telling me i dont know how to post, and then completely improperly using the quote feature.
AAAAWWwwww, so now because I would rather respond like this I suck at the internetz? Haha, hahaha, HAHAHAHAH!! IA: Serious f*cking Business!

LOL at your source being "a site", and the fact that the quote you used has nothing to do with street racing accidents.
In my first post regarding accidents wasn't referring to accidents by street racing. So, nice try. But you failed.

LOL at your picture to support your theory being labeled "Number of deer-vehicle accidents on the SR5 by year and season". Totally applicable, man. Not to mention that the statistics are for 1990-1995.
Just because you cut it his way doesn't mean it's the right way to cut it. And why is this steak medium-rare? I ordered it medium. Haha, makes perfect sense doesn't it?

LOL at you challenging my reading comprehension skills when you clearly misconstrued what I said - I didn't accuse you of saying street racing wasn't dangerous in general, only implying that its less dangerous at night because of your (obviously well-sourced) statistics.
Why are you laughing at me? You should laugh at your trusty thesaurus. Because I can bet that you don't even know the definitions of half of the words you're using.

In summary, L-O-fukking-L!
You aren't laughing. If you were, your parents would scream at you to "shut the hell up." You're only giggling.

I'm done with this, but thanks for the late night chuckles. If you must know why I insist on continuously pointing things out about your dumb posts, its because I hate to see stupidity aggregated so blatantly. Sit there and call me "Mr. Puffer" all you want - real mature. I'm trying to have a legitimate conversation and you're just further proving to me that you're an idiot. Oh, and please quit with the cute little one-liners... they're just not funny.
WAAAaaaaa!!! Yea man, my posts are stupid. If you go back I hardly even post in this section. DO you go around reading all my Wallstreet and Lifestyle section threads and make your conclusion of me through that? Or by what you read in this section and from the thread I made yesterday?

Clever, you're a genius man. "I sure is dumb." Hahaha, hahahahAHHAHAH!
Pwntastic.

osnap
08-25-2008, 03:22 AM
AAAAWWwwww, so now because I would rather respond like this I suck at the internetz? Haha, hahaha, HAHAHAHAH!! IA: Serious f*cking Business!you're the one who told me I "suck at posting" as if it were some skill you possess, I was just being a smartass in replying to you.
In my first post regarding accidents wasn't referring to accidents by street racing. So, nice try. But you failed.this entire thread is about street racing, idiot.
Just because you cut it his way doesn't mean it's the right way to cut it. And why is this steak medium-rare? I ordered it medium. Haha, makes perfect sense doesn't it?brilliant comeback, glad you didn't dance around that one.
Why are you laughing at me? You should laugh at your trusty thesaurus. Because I can bet that you don't even know the definitions of half of the words you're using.Wow, you're insulting me for having an impressive vernacular. I'm more honored than insulted... amusing.
You aren't laughing. Your parents would scream at you to "shut the hell up." You're only giggling.erm... alright, whatever makes you feel better, man.
Yea man, my posts are stupidat least we agree on something.
Pwntastic...lol. Glad you're applauding yourself, but I don't see the tiniest bit of pwnage. Not sure why you think you have to "pwn" me when I'm just trying to address some points that you made, but whatever. When you're done patting yourself on the back, formulate a valid response and we'll talk. OR just keep calling me names and talking about steaks. :rolleyes:

Maniacc
08-25-2008, 03:26 AM
I'm done with this
So much for this. Haha, through the fault of your parents conception, you have become a skid mark in society's collective underwear. Just stop trying, we're moving away from the topic because of your ignorance.

ETA: lmao @ you going out of your way to quote and reply to everything I said.

Maniacc
08-25-2008, 03:29 AM
In behalf of osnap and myself. I would like to apologize for this small thread jack.

osnap
08-25-2008, 03:34 AM
So I'm a skidmark and I have an extensive vocabulary. Thats what I've gathered from your "pwnage". When you're ready to quit calling me names like a child and have an actual conversation regarding the topic at hand, using LEGITIMATE resources, please let me know. I'll be waiting.

edit - and don't tell anybody anything on... er, I'm sorry, "in" my behalf. You don't speak for me.

Maniacc
08-25-2008, 03:39 AM
Listen here, kid. The only reason why I threw some insults at you was because of how your own actions towards my post to RutRoe. See for yourself. Osnap- "meepnork, do you have a monthly quota of stupid posts that you have to meet, or what?" Next time you're thinking on having a 'conversation' like an adult, word your entrance alittle differently. And yes, I do speak for you. Get used to it.

ETA: Your speaking privileges have just been revoked by that post. I suggest you redeem yourself before you continue.

osnap
08-25-2008, 03:44 AM
....Right, so still no legitimate response to my counterpoints. Color me surprised. Goodnight.

HeLLo iM iZzY
08-25-2008, 06:20 AM
..http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/54/facepalm_statue.jpg

Brett
08-25-2008, 06:29 AM
Finally, I want to thank all my real friends that A: knew automatically that Patrycja and I wouldn't be stupid enough to be racing down 85 right after a DRAG RACING event.

PLEASE NOTE ON PAGE 3 or 4 I think, I was the first AND ONLY one to post that you and her were not dumb enough to street race down the highway

Brett
08-25-2008, 06:30 AM

Throw my name in there to bro!! YOU KNOW WE HAVE OG HOSTORY!! LOL. I watch your ass every damn Sunday!! MAKE IT HAPPEN OR I BOYCOTT SPEED CHANNEL!! LMAO

Jaimecbr900
08-25-2008, 08:06 AM
PLEASE NOTE ON PAGE 3 or 4 I think, I was the first AND ONLY one to post that you and her were not dumb enough to street race down the highway

I did see that bud. You a good guy.....I don't care what Leisa, PBS, and Rich say about you.....:D ;)

Nemesis
08-25-2008, 08:30 AM
I had a similar experience kind of when leaving the track, we had left around 11, kinda early, but wanted to get a head start on our way home (Ran and myself). On the way home, I had cranked the AC on, rolled up the windows, and set cruise to 65-70mph. I was NOT going to get pulled over. Along the way 2 Neons and a Sentra SE-r passed us, and not one decided to try and "bait" me like Jaime describes, so hats off to you guys for not trying to run my Stang :). I did have one prelude that was what seemed to be like wanting to run, but after about a minute of me not budging they moved along.

Its really stupid to see that kind of stuff happen especially to folks like you and Patricia, Jaime. Im not one to say Ive never ran anyone on the street, but I try not to be stupid about it. The people that always are running on the streets and highways eventually have whats coming to them.

BABY J
08-25-2008, 10:34 AM
I street race - I enjoy it. I'm not gonna be on this site pretending otherwise.

And mind you, when I say street race -- I mean, I and my associates set up street runs on PUBLIC roads -- and sometimes NOT so public roads. I've done it since I was 14 and I will be 30 in February. Some of the best nights I have had has been running all night long w/ friends. There are SH*T tons of videos on this site w/ runs from people who say they "don't" - and on public streets, mind you. LOT'S of those videos say "I had to let out b/c of traffic" - GTFO w/ people who say they don't get out there and rice-around occassionally, either against yourself, the car, or other cars.

While most of my runs are setup, I don't mind being milked into some "strange" either - b/c those runs you don't know who they are - and don't know what they're packing - and you also will likely never see them again if you don't bite at that time - well I have NO problems admitting that I bite.

3rdly - as far as the guys I race with, we really are drivers. I trust myself and 10 of my handpicked "racer" buds more at 125mph w/ low visibility than I trust the average idiot driving his 3 series home after work at 60mph. Maybe the guys that yall race with are idiots, but b/c a lone Cadillac w/ gramps in it sees me blow by at 140mph and it looks "wreckless" to them, doesn't mean I am not in control, or at least a degree more control than some1 whose car/skill can't handle those speeds. My eyes are miles ahead of my front bumper, and back, and then out again more times than I can count.

To the people that say "yeah, but we setup on deserted roads" -- well if YOU are on that road then so can other people be. I will never pretend that streetruns isn't stupid... but yes I choose when and where I wanna be stupid. Doesn't make it LESS stupid, and it DEFINITELY doesn't make me smart b/c I am STILL choosing to be stupid - by definition that makes me a dumbass. LOL. It just makes it "stupidity in a chosen location and time" where I can endanger LESS people. I am just one of those people that does not see gray areas - either I like you or I don't, either you're smart or stupid. LOL. Maybe that part of my thought-process is one of my short-comings.

We have to just ADMIT to ourselves that we are being stupid on the street. Some people are alcholics, some people are pedophiles- WE are stupid when we play w/ cars on the roads. Embrace your stupidity - don't try it make it "smart". Ever heard a crackhead or a drunk try to sound "smart"? LOL - funniest s.hit in America. Yes we are all dumb at times...but no matter what you cant be dumb and smart about it.. its just not gonna happen. Your either dumb or your smart. If your dumb its just DUMB LUCK that keeps you safe.

And I know - no1 streetraces but me.:rolleyes: And now all the "people that don't push it anymore EVER on public roads" will tell me I am a dumba$s. Agreed. I'll be that. But I WON'T pretend that I don't push it - bc I do, and I will continue to.

Atlblkz06
08-25-2008, 10:55 AM
This is why I personally dont street race:
http://www.courttv.com/trials/mullins/052207_ctv_verdict.html

I dont want to go to jail because the other numbnut cant drive.

The guy in the Viper may have done nothing more than rev his engine to earn his prison time. What kinda bullsheet is that?

BABY J
08-25-2008, 11:34 AM
And Jaime - don't feel bad. A similiar thing happened when I lived in Indianapolis. Some1 called in some guys racing and instantly it was "pull over every import in Indianapolis" night. I left Steak N Shake w/ a friend and had 4 cars on me before I knew what happened and did nothing wrong. All they did was harass me a bit and make me disconnect my bottle. I told them that we were at SNS for the last hour so it wasn't us and they let us go. 1 phone call lead to Operation Harass Imports for the rest of the month.

RutRoe
08-25-2008, 12:45 PM
RutRoe, because of your irrational decision to call the cops, you got one of your OG friends in trouble. What a turn of events huh? You called the cops on people who were "racing," yet people driving like normal human beings are the ones to get caught. Funny how that works out sometimes.

ETA: To Jaime and that other chick, sucks about what happened. Glad nothing too serious went down.

I read this and your other post, and I want you to know, you're the type of person that 100% should benefit from reading this, because you have a LOT to learn.

Not only was it rational, it shows that the system can work, and it proves my point that others in our hobby get brought down by the bad few that chose to put others lives in danger.

You're not a little wrong about them doing their own thing, your totally wrong. It's everyone's business when you do that on public roads.

I honestly think that if you're so thick headed to see the point, then nothing I type will matter. I think you're no different from these tools and you're probably doing the same thing every opportunity you can get.

Jamie shows to me what being an adult is about. 100%. He said I wish those idiots hadn't been doing that, causing someone else (me) to make a rational call, and then he and Pat caught their misfortune. He's not mad at me, he's not mad at the cops, but I'm certain he's mad to be associated with idiots like that... which has been my point all along.

When people do that, they make all of us look bad... ESPECIALLY WHEN LEAVING AN IA EVENT.

I'm sorry you can't understand this. That's really unfortunate.

RutRoe
08-25-2008, 12:47 PM
Throw my name in there to bro!! YOU KNOW WE HAVE OG HOSTORY!! LOL. I watch your ass every damn Sunday!! MAKE IT HAPPEN OR I BOYCOTT SPEED CHANNEL!! LMAO

Done.. you know I love ya Brett !

Maniacc
08-25-2008, 12:50 PM
I read this and your other post, and I want you to know, you're the type of person that 100% should benefit from reading this, because you have a LOT to learn.

Not only was it rational, it shows that the system can work, and it proves my point that others in our hobby get brought down by the bad few that chose to put others lives in danger.

You're not a little wrong about them doing their own thing, your totally wrong. It's everyone's business when you do that on public roads.

I honestly think that if you're so thick headed to see the point, then nothing I type will matter. I think you're no different from these tools and you're probably doing the same thing every opportunity you can get.

Jamie shows to me what being an adult is about. 100%. He said I wish those idiots hadn't been doing that, causing someone else (me) to make a rational call, and then he and Pat caught their misfortune. He's not mad at me, he's not mad at the cops, but I'm certain he's mad to be associated with idiots like that... which has been my point all along.

When people do that, they make all of us look bad... ESPECIALLY WHEN LEAVING AN IA EVENT.

I'm sorry you can't understand this. That's really unfortunate.
I don't find it necessary for you to put me in the same category as those toolbags. Seeing as how I've never done anything of the sort. All I basically said was to let them do their thing. We can't stop them from doing it, so why bother? Take it how you want to take it but it's the truth.

ETA: Why does it matter to people what others think? They make Importatlanta look bad? Sure ok, they do to some extent. Yet they wouldn't have if it weren't for you posting up their actions. I think, it's the stupid people who give this forum a bad name, not the events that take place outside of IA.

As a side not, I'll be back in a bit. Out for some lunch.

BABY J
08-25-2008, 01:08 PM
The call was rational - period. :cheers: :yes: No argument there. If I am ever pulled over bc some1 called in my plates then I will take my ticket w/ my chin up b/c I am a REALIST... I am WELL aware about what can ensue when I do dumb sh*t. And I am WELL aware when I am purposely about to do something stupid... I don't pretend after the fact that "it was unfair". I take it like a man.

But what cops respond rationally to calls like that? Not many. Double-edged sword. "Rational" is not chumming it up w/ some1 beside the road like they are buddies - detaining them for 30 mins, and still giving them a ticket. "Rational" is not "pull over every modded import" for the next 12 hours. Cops are generally NOT rational in these kinds of situations. Brake checks? NOT rational - u could end up paralyzed tryna "prove a point" to some1. Putting your car even REMOTELY close to people that are about to run on the street just so u can get a plate - NOT rational. Not to mention you already admitted that at some time or another you push the limits as well. For those wondering whose side I am on b/c I'm all over the place, keep trying - I am on NO side. When I wanna put my foot down in one of the whips, I am gonna do it - PERIOD - but like I said in my long rant, I DO realize I am being stupid. I do tend to, at 30 years old, keep it on the track more than I did 10 years ago. And shame on the people that pretend that they don't play on the street just to make these guys feel dumber for doing it. Grow a pair.

Leadfoot_mf
08-25-2008, 01:14 PM
everyone is missing the point if jamie and the supra were not speeding they would not have been stopped. then maybe the douche bags would have been stopped instead.

BABY J
08-25-2008, 01:26 PM
BULL.

I've been pulled over PLENTY of times just b/c "reports of street-racing" are being generated. "No sir Mr. Johnson you were not speeding, we are just on high alert due to street-racing reports in the area. Where ya coming from, where ya headed... etc..." In other words "we profiled you". I don't push 14mph over on 85, but 10 - 11 over is the norm and no1 gets pulled over for that.

Those Mazdas should have been pulled over for sure. Just as any1 should (including me) when they are dragging in public. But honestly there are generally more regular speeders causing problems/crashes/deaths than racers on a day-today basis in Atlanta.

Bottom line, Rut did the right thing IMO (minus putting his vehicle in harms way just to get plates).

Jaimecbr900
08-25-2008, 01:32 PM
everyone is missing the point if jamie and the supra were not speeding they would not have been stopped. then maybe the douche bags would have been stopped instead.

Well sorta.

I admit we were over the limit, but nothing more than anyone else when there is zero traffic. I think if the call hadn't come through, they wouldn't have been waiting to pounce, and our dumb luck was that we happen to be the first to come by that fit the profile of what they were looking for. There was no traffic in front of us, we both have flashy enough cars to be picked out of a crowd, so we got tagged.

I'm not bitter. I am over it. I know Rut didn't do it on purpose to cause me or Patrycja trouble. It just sucks that even though Rut probably called in a pretty detailed description, which neither of us fit, yet they picked us. It is what it is. That's all. I just wish the right people would've gotten caught instead of us, but it is what it is.

Besides.....Rut is gonna hook me up with a cameo on his show......:ninja: :D

BABY J
08-25-2008, 01:41 PM
^^ HA HA - you're gonna be an accidental celebrity like all the other people on those "reality" shows. LOL

yogi08
08-25-2008, 01:43 PM
LOL (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=182780)
funny haha. all of my tickets werent on public crowded roads, like these mazdas were. they were on regular public roads with no vehicles in sight.

OMFG REPPED

So yogi... anything else you care to lie about?
lie? haha omg shut the fawk up you fat ass obese ignorant *****. where did i lie? exactly, its you who lies all the damn time about EVERYTHING. so you throw it on other people. just how you said bugman ruined the cars when YALL ruined the fawking cars you psychotic orge.

LOLLL....gotta call em all out, one at a time, lol.
let loose :burnout:

BABY J
08-25-2008, 01:50 PM
OH MY!

Jaimecbr900
08-25-2008, 01:53 PM
funny haha. all of my tickets werent on public crowded roads, like these mazdas were. they were on regular public roads with no vehicles in sight.

Sorry, but that area of 85 at 1 a.m. is not very crowded at all. Big rigs outnumber cars 2-1.

lie? haha omg shut the fawk up you fat ass obese ignorant *****. where did i lie? exactly, its you who lies all the damn time about EVERYTHING. so you throw it on other people. just how you said bugman ruined the cars when YALL ruined the fawking cars you psychotic orge.

What's an "orge"? :thinking:

To be honest, after reading your repertoire of traffic violations, you really don't have a strong leg to stand on.

yogi08
08-25-2008, 02:00 PM
Sorry, but that area of 85 at 1 a.m. is not very crowded at all. Big rigs outnumber cars 2-1.

What's an "orge"? :thinking:

To be honest, after reading your repertoire of traffic violations, you really don't have a strong leg to stand on.
ive only been on 85 maybe 4 times, going to atlanta and coming back. im in statesboro... we have to take a bypass or city roads to get anywhere lol:goodjob:

all of my traffic violations was between 16-17 years of age. i know im only 18 now, but if you knew me in person youd see where i come from NOW when i say what i say. I drive now and dont drive anywhere near the way i use to drive. I have no license and have been driving without one since november, you see i havent gotten a ticket/pulled over since then. :goodjob: i dont even know what i was thinking when i was driving the way i did during that time period to loose my license though.

EDIT: an orge is that fatass green girl off of a movie... trying to remember it. but phantom silvia is just such an ignorant *****, we havent liked each other for some-time now... shes screwed me over business wise, and makes ignorant comments constantly... so i insult her and ignore her.

Jaimecbr900
08-25-2008, 02:13 PM
ive only been on 85 maybe 4 times, going to atlanta and coming back. im in statesboro... we have to take a bypass or city roads to get anywhere lol:goodjob:

I'm very familiar with Statesboro since both my brother and sis-n-law went to Southern. I used to run the I-16 gauntlet between Macon and Statesboro all the time to go party down there. My sis-n-law was raised there and her family still lives down there.

all of my traffic violations was between 16-17 years of age. i know im only 18 now, but if you knew me in person youd see where i come from NOW when i say what i say. I drive now and dont drive anywhere near the way i use to drive. I have no license and have been driving without one since november, you see i havent gotten a ticket/pulled over since then. :goodjob: i dont even know what i was thinking when i was driving the way i did during that time period to loose my license though.

While I commend you for learning your lesson, not getting a ticket for a whopping 8 months is not a real big feat....;)

I hadn't had a speeding ticket for over a DECADE until this. ;)

EDIT: an orge is that fatass green girl off of a movie... trying to remember it. but phantom silvia is just such an ignorant *****, we havent liked each other for some-time now... shes screwed me over business wise, and makes ignorant comments constantly... so i insult her and ignore her.

I think the word you are still looking for is "Ogre". :goodjob:

AnthonyF
08-25-2008, 02:20 PM
Who ever thought Jamie is an "illegal street racer" is a complete moron. Nicest and oldest IA member....lol

Most of us havent been driving for a decade. :eek:

~runs and hides~

-Ant.

Jaimecbr900
08-25-2008, 02:35 PM
Who ever thought Jamie is an "illegal street racer" is a complete moron. Nicest and oldest IA member....lol

Umm, thanks....I guess.....:D

BTW, Ms. Melissa was looking great the other night. I need you to let me take some more pics of her. :camera: :goodjob:

Most of us havent been driving for a decade. :eek:

~runs and hides~

-Ant.

The real sad part is that I've been driving for more than TWO DECADES......:2up:

Now.....off to your bedroom.....you're on restriction for a week for smarting off to your elders.:ninja: :D

AnthonyF
08-25-2008, 02:39 PM
^^OHHH NOOOEEZZZ!!!!!

Yes she was. Walker snapped some pics of her. Give her a call or e-mail. She'll probably be down for a stud muffin like you...ok....maybe I think ur a stud muffin. haha.

Nice runs homey! I wish I had a FAST and RELIABLE car. Im gonna save up for after X-mas and disclose some plans to you and let ur shop handle some...business of mine. :)

-Ant.

Jaimecbr900
08-25-2008, 02:42 PM
^^OHHH NOOOEEZZZ!!!!!

Yes she was. Walker snapped some pics of her. Give her a call or e-mail. She'll probably be down for a stud muffin like you...ok....maybe I think ur a stud muffin. haha.

Nice runs homey! I wish I had a FAST and RELIABLE car. Im gonna save up for after X-mas and disclose some plans to you and let ur shop handle some...business of mine. :)

-Ant.

Yeah, Walker snapped some pics of me too....:camera: I'll hit Ms. Melissa up. What's her schedule like?

The car is fun, just wish it would shift right. I hate bouncing off the limiter. It bites. If I could do a manual swap, I would.

Let me know when you're ready and I'll hook you up at the shop. :goodjob:

Slow Motion
08-25-2008, 02:50 PM
IBTL...maybe.

Leadfoot_mf
08-25-2008, 03:28 PM
oh i read your post (jaime) as you were going over 85mph and they lowered the ticket to 14 over. but any case had you been cruising at the speed limit they might not have stopped you but waited for the other cars.

tdurr
08-25-2008, 04:05 PM
oh i read your post (jaime) as you were going over 85mph and they lowered the ticket to 14 over. but any case had you been cruising at the speed limit they might not have stopped you but waited for the other cars.

Prob not. this is the :police: your talkn bout. They pull cars over for no reason all the time.

yogi08
08-25-2008, 04:24 PM
I'm very familiar with Statesboro since both my brother and sis-n-law went to Southern. I used to run the I-16 gauntlet between Macon and Statesboro all the time to go party down there. My sis-n-law was raised there and her family still lives down there.

While I commend you for learning your lesson, not getting a ticket for a whopping 8 months is not a real big feat....;)

I think the word you are still looking for is "Ogre". :goodjob:
you dont remember me? my dad knows i believe it is, your mother in law. we talked about this before :goodjob:. thats the word i was looking for though! :D my dads never gotten a ticket before, so me getting as many as i did was a huge deal. arent you married now? saw yalls pictures on your wifes page... she was my myspace bud since like 06 probably haha.

HeLLo iM iZzY
08-25-2008, 04:29 PM
all of my traffic violations was between 16-17 years of age. i know im only 18 now, Nice......NOT REALLY.

but if you knew me in person youd see where i come from NOW when i say what i say. I drive now and dont drive anywhere near the way i use to drive. I have no license and have been driving without one since novemberYou supposedly learned your lesson but yet you're driving without a license?

Holy sh1t.

yogi08
08-25-2008, 04:32 PM
Nice......NOT REALLY.

You supposedly learned your lesson but yet you're driving without a license?

Holy sh1t.
i have to get back and forth from class and from back and forth to work

osnap
08-25-2008, 04:35 PM
you can appeal for a special exception that allows just that.

in the meantime, you're an idiot, and you'll completely deserve the jail time you're gonna get if/when you get caught.

yogi08
08-25-2008, 04:38 PM
you can appeal for a special exception that allows just that.

in the meantime, you're an idiot, and you'll completely deserve the jail time you're gonna get if/when you get caught.
nah, i have no other way. it doesnt really matter what you have to say about all of that anywho right now, im doing whats best for me... not worry about how much of an idiot you want to "think" i am.

x Resilience
08-25-2008, 04:40 PM

Prove it.

PS.Hop off his nuts, ****.

Echonova
08-25-2008, 04:55 PM
Prob not. this is the :police: your talkn bout. They pull cars over for no reason all the time.If you're black.:ninja:

aguynamedpat
08-25-2008, 05:08 PM
Hahahaha +reps for Echo.

Not only are they cops, but I believe you said Braselton cops? Everyone on here knows, DO NOT speed through Braselton. Ever. Period. End of Story. I go up to lake hartwell almost every weekend, and when we go past 126/129, we slow down to 70 and jump in the right lane. They are ticket happy cops, thats for sure.

I think Rut did the right thing, I have done similar things (while staying in my lane LOL) to slow down street racers. It sucks Jamie had to suffer the consequences though, thats for sure. But its funny how he is alot more chill about the situation, and he is the one that has to PAY for it (literally).

I do not condone street racing. Not saying I have never done it, I have done my fair share of pulls on roads before, not saying I havent done it on 85 either (although DEF never in Braselton haha). But it has been a LONG time since I have done anything of the such. The possible consequences outweigh the 10 second rush you get from doing it. Period. Not only what could happen to me, but what could happen to the innocent people/family going home from shopping, sports practice, dinner, etc.

I dont want to face 10-15 years for vehicular manslaughter/street racing because the jackass that enticed me into racing hits a minivan, kills all inside the minivan and himself in the process. Then who do you think is going to have to take the fall? Think about that.

David88vert
08-25-2008, 05:40 PM
Prove it.

Ok, I can. I get paid by a Fortune 100 company for the use of my brain (analyze and make recommendations on well-funded initiatives). I'm not joking. What do you do? ;)

tdurr
08-25-2008, 06:48 PM
If you're black.:ninja:

lol reps when i can.

BobbyFresco
08-25-2008, 07:01 PM
Prove it.

Out of all the posts in this thread you choose mine to exercise your
right to FAIL on, huh?

and seeing as how you took said course of action, it would seem that it is YOU
who should hop off MY NUTS. Kthnxbye.

BobbyFresco
08-25-2008, 07:02 PM
Nevermind the fact that I have personally known David for a few years now...

BABY J
08-25-2008, 07:38 PM
Ok, I can. I get paid by a Fortune 100 company for the use of my brain (analyze and make recommendations on well-funded initiatives). I'm not joking. What do you do? ;)

Yeah... and a doughnut maker can STILL make a better doughnut than you w/ his eyes closed after giving you a headstart. It simply means you are good at what YOU get paid to do - doesn't make you smarter than 95% of the people ANYWHERE - including the people you work with. But I get what you were trying to do w/ that post.:cheers: xResilience earned that response...

green91
08-25-2008, 07:46 PM

Yeah but even a dead clock is right twice a day! Also walmart has hundreds of thousands of employees.

81911SC
08-25-2008, 08:57 PM
Cliffs?

BABY J
08-25-2008, 09:02 PM
Cliffs?

MAzda 3s are f*ckin FAST!!!

Friggintitsman
08-25-2008, 09:19 PM
This is why I don't carry a gun in my car

BTLFED
08-25-2008, 09:34 PM
wow you can google image search! lolz i'm so jealous!!!!! i'm surprised some female even puts up with your negative attitude towards people in general. perhaps you should gtfo the internet and go do something productive, rather than talking sh!t to everyone that walks into this thread? :tool:

Oh, I'm sorry, who are you? Exactly. I could give to sh!ts about what your shallow ass thinks. Shouldn't you be doing something productive, like putting people at risk by doing 12480 things while driving? Yeah, you aren't almost as bad as the people this thread is about or anything. :rolleyes:

And BTW: My girlfriend and I have been together for over a year, so obviously I'm doing something right you judgmental b!tch. Just because I call out stupidity on here doesn't mean I treat my girlfriend like sh!t. :slap:

GTFO of the Whore's Lounge. You don't belong here. And you DAMN SURE don't want to go toe to toe with me of all people in here. ---------------->

Chuckster
08-25-2008, 09:37 PM
We got a few hypocrites in this thread. I have slowly grown out of acting a fool on the road. Every once and awhile I will haul some monkey jerking ass down the hwy. I try not to but I ain't gonna lie I do it. Other peoples safety crosses my mind all the time. So I just avoid riding their asses and cutting them off.

eh whatever do what you gotta do.

Chuckster
08-25-2008, 09:39 PM
And you DAMN SURE don't want to go toe to toe with me of all people in here. ---------------->

Can I touch your toes with my toes? ;)

BTLFED
08-25-2008, 09:45 PM
MAzda 3s are f*ckin FAST!!!

Correction: MazdaSPEED 3s are f*ckin FAST!!!

BTLFED
08-25-2008, 09:46 PM
Can I touch your toes with my toes? ;)

Only on Tuesdays. ;)

Jaimecbr900
08-25-2008, 09:52 PM
you dont remember me? my dad knows i believe it is, your mother in law. we talked about this before :goodjob:. thats the word i was looking for though! :D my dads never gotten a ticket before, so me getting as many as i did was a huge deal. arent you married now? saw yalls pictures on your wifes page... she was my myspace bud since like 06
probably haha.

I do remember you. I remember you told me about your dad knowing my BROTHER'S mother-in-law. That's who's from Statesboro. My sister-in-law and her family.

Am I married? Umm, for the last 15+ YEARS....:lmfao: Where have you been???? :thinking: I think you're confusing my wife with someone else. I looked and you're not on her myspace at all. Are you sure it was my wife? It's probably one of my other wives from the herum......:ninja: :D

The BUCKY
08-25-2008, 10:04 PM
did the guilty people ever show up in here?

MS3ZZ
08-25-2008, 10:13 PM
Correction: MazdaSPEED 3s are f*ckin FAST!!!

not really :D

aguynamedpat
08-25-2008, 10:17 PM
HOLY ****! THERE IS ONE OF THE RACERS... I MEAN RICERS NOW!

It was you wasnt is MS3?

MS3ZZ
08-25-2008, 10:30 PM
i quit street racing when i was 18

so no.

yogi08
08-25-2008, 11:33 PM
I do remember you. I remember you told me about your dad knowing my BROTHER'S mother-in-law. That's who's from Statesboro. My sister-in-law and her family.

Am I married? Umm, for the last 15+ YEARS....:lmfao: Where have you been???? :thinking: I think you're confusing my wife with someone else. I looked and you're not on her myspace at all. Are you sure it was my wife? It's probably one of my other wives from the herum......:ninja: :D
Pming you... i dont like talking about family stuff online haha

1SICKLEX
08-26-2008, 12:32 AM
Well sorta.

I admit we were over the limit, but nothing more than anyone else when there is zero traffic. I think if the call hadn't come through, they wouldn't have been waiting to pounce, and our dumb luck was that we happen to be the first to come by that fit the profile of what they were looking for. There was no traffic in front of us, we both have flashy enough cars to be picked out of a crowd, so we got tagged.

I'm not bitter. I am over it. I know Rut didn't do it on purpose to cause me or Patrycja trouble. It just sucks that even though Rut probably called in a pretty detailed description, which neither of us fit, yet they picked us. It is what it is. That's all. I just wish the right people would've gotten caught instead of us, but it is what it is.

Besides.....Rut is gonna hook me up with a cameo on his show......:ninja: :D

How about pay both tickets.

Great, hero calls 911. Only to get people he knows a ticket

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/picture/majickturtle/00bs7te7.jpg

quickdodgeŽ
08-26-2008, 07:45 PM
And shame on the people that pretend that they don't play on the street just to make these guys feel dumber for doing it.

No pretending here. Later, QD.

RutRoe
08-27-2008, 12:19 AM
How about pay both tickets.

Great, hero calls 911. Only to get people he knows a ticket

How about you're an idiot. Read a little more genius. And there's no hero bull**** anywhere in here....just a guy who doesn't want innocent people to get hurt, or even the losers in the cars.

But I'm sure you're super cool, after all, you went to ebaums world just to link that pic in. You Rule.

1SICKLEX
08-27-2008, 12:58 AM
How about you're an idiot. Read a little more genius. And there's no hero bull**** anywhere in here....just a guy who doesn't want innocent people to get hurt, or even the losers in the cars.

But I'm sure you're super cool, after all, you went to ebaums world just to link that pic in. You Rule.
Actually I googled it. So lets see here, you DIDN'T stop the guys racing but you DID get Jamie and Trish stopped. You DID get a nice big thread though.

I am the idiot?

No doubt the way the guys you described were driving maybe reckless but look at the result here.

And I googled that pic :) Here is another.

http://www.themadhat.com/images/vader-fail.jpg

Tiff-O-Bitties
08-27-2008, 11:54 AM
I hate stupid kids... damn. Nice rant (even though I'm super late reading this post!)

Goinfasterthanu
08-28-2008, 11:06 PM
I have seen over half of these posters driving crazy in the mtns{ brett}.. I have raced pablo on the way home from the track got it on video. I have been on ia a long time and most{ at least half} of the posters in here { other than qd } i have seen race, raced or seen vids of them racing. So lets get off our hi hourse. Having a Vett dont make you less prone to killing someone . I also would never brake check or get in the middle of a public Hwy just to get at some kids.

I understand what your saying a lot of these kids do need to Slow down . Just all that was done here was getting 2 cool people tickets for doing nothing . All im saying is we ALL on here were young and raced back in 96-02 it was the thing to do. Will i call the cops on anyone no... Do i think its right no... More power to you , just next time mabye go about it a little better.

That being said i live up north and i have seen a train of 15+ IA people racing up my way often.{and yes recently}.. People who have posted here and some who havent.... No ones perfect...

BABY J
08-28-2008, 11:21 PM
+ 2.87%

flak_monkey
09-15-2008, 01:10 AM

Vette owners are by and large jackasses. Anybody who owns a specific type of car that hangs out with a specific type of people because they drive that kind of car too are generally jackasses in some respect. Looks like I just stepped on the toes of everybody in this forum.

Example are the two types of cars I own.

Camaro owners are mostly rednecks. Imagine how well I fit in.

Jag owners are mostly snobs, like vette owners but worse. Again, I don't fit it there. Buying a new car just because you don't like the kind of people that drive it is silly.

Me86Rob
09-15-2008, 02:18 AM
Vette owners are by and large jackasses. Anybody who owns a specific type of car that hangs out with a specific type of people because they drive that kind of car too are generally jackasses in some respect. Looks like I just stepped on the toes of everybody in this forum.

Example are the two types of cars I own.

Camaro owners are mostly rednecks. Imagine how well I fit in.

Jag owners are mostly snobs, like vette owners but worse. Again, I don't fit it there. Buying a new car just because you don't like the kind of people that drive it is silly.

i totally disagree with what you said. my dad owns a vette, and is no jackass. i own a Z car, and i also hang out with alot of ppl that own Z cars. we arent jackasses. i also own an Ae86. Ae owners arent jackasses eaither. you are basically taking a small percent of the car community and basing a large judgment on that small group. and i knwo plenty of camaro owners that arent rednecks. you need to think b4 you speak dude.

Me86Rob
09-15-2008, 02:20 AM
and quit bringin back old ass threads

flak_monkey
09-15-2008, 02:30 AM
and quit bringin back old ass threads
Yes ma'am. BTW, would you mind pointing me in the direction of the camaro owners without big belt buckles blasting Skynard?

Me86Rob
09-15-2008, 02:33 AM
lol at you. not a ma'am....Lexi is the name of my car.
and also, Hypnotoad is a non redneck camaro owner