PDA

View Full Version : General Chat Im a Douche, so now i have a question

Drummerboy
08-23-2008, 11:07 PM
I left work mad tonight.
A Protege Reeved at me while pulling out.
I was already pissed, so i decided to spin the wheels while taking the turn.
^DUMB ASS.
road was wet.
I went across the road.
Caught the curb. (same side as previous curb encounter)
bent my Toe hook on passenger side.
So my question is....

Can I just tap that thing with a hammer till its straight again? its the stock hook, so if it looks wierd it doesnt bother me.

These curbs are getting old.

Oh and to make it worse...the guy in the protege started Clapping....:2up:

slostang
08-23-2008, 11:10 PM
l 2 d nub

FasTech
08-23-2008, 11:14 PM
Things really aren't going your way tonight huh! I'm not sure about your question, but hope it works out for ya! Drink a beer and relax....*best advice you will ever receive*lol

japan4racing
08-23-2008, 11:18 PM
fail

BB1_Luda
08-23-2008, 11:19 PM
Its only a toe hook.

Just take it off and bend it back.

Mine is bent too, but that is only because I am too low.
Doesn't bother me the slightest. Still functions perfectly.
Its held on by 2 bolts.

Oh ya. Embarrassing move btw. lol

Zeeb
08-23-2008, 11:21 PM
you tried to slide in a FWD prelude?

:lmfao:

Drummerboy
08-23-2008, 11:40 PM
you tried to slide in a FWD prelude?

:lmfao:

not exactly "slide" just under steer. I do it all the time. But remember, I was mad. I wasnt thinking clearly.
I admitted in OP that i was a douche, no need to rub that in.

Motivation
08-23-2008, 11:59 PM
sorry man, Next time cool down before ya get on the road... Dangerous driving when you can't think straight. Hope things go better for ya bro.

Drummerboy
08-24-2008, 12:14 AM
^Thats true...

Im getting a RWD or AWD after college, then i can actually control the car, haha.

But i'll always have a soft spot in my heart for Hondas.

Me86Rob
08-24-2008, 12:15 AM
you tried to slide in a FWD prelude?:lmfao:

nooo. he had one of those ultra rare JDM tight RWD preludes........

Drummerboy
08-24-2008, 12:19 AM

exactly! Atleast someone understands how truely JDM i am.:goodjob: :D

Zeeb
08-24-2008, 12:22 AM

:gay: Dig deeper into your joke book.

Motivation
08-24-2008, 12:37 AM
^Thats true...

Im getting a RWD or AWD after college, then i can actually control the car, haha.

Then get a s2k... rwd and honda for ya... :goodjob:

Thighs
08-24-2008, 12:44 AM
^Thats true...

you can control the car anyways. gas+turn+rain+fwd=understeer. take the gas out of the equation and its not bad.

and next time, learn after the first time hitting the curb that its BAD.

edit: now that i think about it, if you get a RWD car youre gonna hit a curb sideways and do ALOT more damage then bend your tow hook... so be careful with that too lol

FasTech
08-24-2008, 12:46 AM
Or you could get a 3rd gen Prelude 4WS! Then you could have whipped circles around that b!tch......lol

BB1_Luda
08-24-2008, 01:07 AM

He can dream...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcLoJE_iA1s

BTEC
08-24-2008, 01:10 AM
^Thats true...

it doesnt matter if its fwd/rwd/awd, if u cant drive u cant drive. Sorry but its true. If u have a slammed car, 9 times out of ten ur tow hooks are bent from botteming out. u can BEAT it with a hammer or just leave it the way it is. had to straighten mine out a few times bc my car is low and front shock are "the poo".

BABY J
08-24-2008, 01:17 AM

BTEC
08-24-2008, 01:19 AM
lol!!! kinda bumped the curb a lil. no biggie.

BABY J
08-24-2008, 01:23 AM
Oh.... my bad...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FX7m8zTLlEM

Drummerboy
08-24-2008, 01:32 AM
Just to clear it up, the first time i hit the curb wasnt my fault and stillaneon was there to vouch for me.

And i think saying i cant drive is a bit much, I made a mistake while i was angry. I dont think that qualifies that i can't drive.
If you care to test that, lets meet up somewhere. :]]

BTEC
08-24-2008, 01:38 AM
Just to clear it up, the first time i hit the curb wasnt my fault and stillaneon was there to vouch for me.

And i think saying i cant drive is a bit much, I made a mistake while i was angry. I dont think that qualifies that i can't drive.
just joking with u man. lol!! i think im the last one whose driving skills u want to test though. :bump:

Drummerboy
08-24-2008, 01:44 AM
whatcha driving?
when ya free?
where ya stay?
lets set something up, a friendly run.

BTEC
08-24-2008, 01:50 AM
whatcha driving?
when ya free?
where ya stay?
lets set something up, a friendly run.
i only run at the track man. im old school now. had my license suspended and seen ppl go to jail and got a "in memory of" sticker on my back window from somebody who died street racing. 94 hatch getting ready to boost again so i got a temporary setup (b16 bottem gsr head). too slow for what im use to so its pointless. and i work 2 real jobs and do side work on my free time, trying to have car done by november so i dnt really have ne free time. if i get it done in time ill add u to my call out list if u want.

quickdodgeŽ
08-24-2008, 05:27 AM
Oh and to make it worse...the guy in the protege started Clapping....:2up:

How is that worse, chumpelstiltskin? I would have cried because you didn't fucc your car up worse, dummy. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
08-24-2008, 05:30 AM

With some people, practice makes perfect. With others, it just comes naturally. And still with others, it just comes with the territory.

Now let's talk about the word STUPID and apply it in the above configurations. Which one of the above, when used with the word stupid applies to you? I can't comment on the latter as I have no reason to talk about anyone but you, so you're either practicing to be an idiot or you're just "gifted." Later, QD.

mushroom_toy
08-24-2008, 06:02 AM
I would have clapped too. Anyway you can just knock it back with a hammer.

Drummerboy
08-24-2008, 08:38 AM
At least im not pulling a "thacker" and saying "I Lost control at high speeds due to my Radials"

I goofed. it happens.

BTLFED
08-24-2008, 08:50 AM
Or you could get a 3rd gen Prelude 4WS! Then you could have whipped circles around that b!tch......lol

92-96 Preludes had a 4WS option too.

quickdodgeŽ
08-24-2008, 09:48 AM
At least im not pulling a "thacker" and saying "I Lost control at high speeds due to my Radials"

I goofed. it happens.

"Street racing" goofs just "don't happen," moron. Later, QD.

Oz10
08-24-2008, 11:01 AM
Sry about what happened man. I'm sure almost everyone has made a mistake driving atleast once. Don't sweat it. People tend to be a little too harsh when it comes to other members mistakes on here. I use driving as a way to relax when I'm pissed off, not a way to let out my anger. It helps me out a lot. Try that next time.

slostang
08-24-2008, 12:55 PM

you cant drive

OneSlow5pt0
08-24-2008, 12:57 PM
you cant drive

or launch:ninja:

BABY J
08-24-2008, 01:11 PM
Or brake.

BTLFED
08-24-2008, 01:20 PM
"Not double clutchin like ya should..."

quickdodgeŽ
08-24-2008, 01:23 PM
Sry about what happened man. I'm sure almost everyone has made a mistake driving atleast once. Don't sweat it. People tend to be a little too harsh when it comes to other members mistakes on here. I use driving as a way to relax when I'm pissed off, not a way to let out my anger. It helps me out a lot. Try that next time.

I don't really understand how people call "street racing" a mistake. You either do it or you don't. I don't care how harsh I sound. I would be elated to see every "street racer" wrapped, dead, around a tree. Later, QD.

Thighs
08-24-2008, 01:30 PM
I don't really understand how people call "street racing" a mistake. You either do it or you don't. I don't care how harsh I sound. I would be elated to see every "street racer" wrapped, dead, around a tree. Later, QD.

did you even read the OP...? :thinking:

quickdodgeŽ
08-24-2008, 01:33 PM
did you even read the OP...? :thinking:

Why yes I did. Thanks for asking. Now I have a question for you... di YOU even read any of his other posts?

Thanks, but no go on getting me. Later, QD.

Thighs
08-24-2008, 01:37 PM
Why yes I did. Thanks for asking. Now I have a question for you... di YOU even read any of his other posts?

Thanks, but no go on getting me. Later, QD.

yeah, i did. it didnt really seem like a "race" since he was pissed and floored it in the rain turning out of his work. not smart either way, but not really racing. just because another car revved at him doesnt mean he was racing.

yudalicious
08-24-2008, 01:48 PM

do it. I mean, it wasn't your fault that the car understeered into a curb, it was totally the car's. A driver of your caliber shouldn't be needed to concern himself with details like that. stupid fwds, always making good drivers look bad!

quickdodgeŽ
08-24-2008, 02:47 PM
yeah, i did. it didnt really seem like a "race" since he was pissed and floored it in the rain turning out of his work. not smart either way, but not really racing. just because another car revved at him doesnt mean he was racing.

But his other posts (#23) clearly shows what's up. That's where my comments come from. Also from other posts of his "activities." Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
08-24-2008, 02:48 PM
i think im the last one whose driving skills u want to test though. :bump:

Actually, it would be me, lolol. Later, QD.

BB1_Luda
08-24-2008, 03:05 PM
I can tell by most of your post that you sure like to hate a lot quickdodge.

http://img36.photobucket.com/albums/v109/nurshad/silky_johnson1.jpg

Oz10
08-24-2008, 03:08 PM
da playa hata's ball :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

quickdodgeŽ
08-24-2008, 03:36 PM
I can tell by most of your post that you sure like to hate a lot quickdodge.

As I can tell by all of your posts that you're a fuccing idiot. So who the fucc cares? If you're in their "crowd," you can meet up with Mr. Median Wall yourself. Doesn't bother me a bit, Boy.

Sorry, but in the case of a responsible, contributing member to society, common sense and decent education go along way in life compared to growing up stupid and reckless. Good luck. Later, QD.

BB1_Luda
08-24-2008, 04:21 PM
As I can tell by all of your posts that you're a fuccing idiot. So who the fucc cares? If you're in their "crowd," you can meet up with Mr. Median Wall yourself. Doesn't bother me a bit, Boy.

Sorry, but in the case of a responsible, contributing member to society, common sense and decent education go along way in life compared to growing up stupid and reckless. Good luck. Later, QD.
Whatever you say.
:goodjob:

Drummerboy
08-25-2008, 12:07 AM
QD, really? STFU. I asked if i could hammer out a toe hook, not for you to prove to everyone that your an ass.

and as far as a "well educated member of society" I graduated Valedictorian of my highschool with a 4.1GPA.

Now GFU, thanks.

Me86Rob
08-25-2008, 12:14 AM
lulz. im sorry but i have to agree with QD on this one cause hes meh old school jdm superior. but i dont know if i would call that street racing. maybe showing off, which is bad, but not as bad as street racing. but eaither way, if you want the drifing lessons hit me up. im not amazing, but ive never hit anything.

Maniacc
08-25-2008, 12:15 AM
QD, really? STFU. I asked if i could hammer out a toe hook, not for you to prove to everyone that your an ass.

and as far as a "well educated member of society" I graduated Valedictorian of my highschool with a 4.1GPA.

Now GFU, thanks.
Instead of ghetto fixing it I'd just recommend you get it fixed the right way the first time.

As a side note, this thread delivered epic lulz. Especially post #1. I leave work pissed off sometimes too, but usually when I want to show off I get it right and make an epic scene. Hitting a curb = epic lulz & epic fail. Ouch, were there any girls around laughing too?

quickdodgeŽ
08-25-2008, 05:21 AM

Actually, the only people that think I'm an ass, are people that far beneath me on the food chain. And if you grad. valedictorian and you have the mind set that you do, that speaks volumes for your school system. Guess that goes to show you that book smarts doesn't always equal street/life smarts. Later, QD.

mrt0mjones
08-26-2008, 08:36 AM
So... i'll just peek in here and say.

op: *bend it back any way you feel fit*

QD, Food chain?? C'mon man?

stillaneon
08-26-2008, 10:33 AM
Allright. Well I will vouch for the first time Drummerboy was run up on the curb it was not his fault. he was basically forced off the road by some woman in an accord who decided to not look or use her turn signal before merging into his ln on an exit ramp.

Jordan, looking at these posts, I do start to worry. Please be careful with the decisions that you are making. The whole point of having that sticker on your car is that we are trying to become respected as a club. I dont want ASAP to be like it used to be, where we would get pulled over for having the sticker because the reputation was so bad.

I am not here to tell you not to race, that is your choice. I am here to say that it might be a good idea to choose your location a little better. I speed just like anyone else but understeering your car because you were angry shows that you allowed your anger to get the best of you. When it comes to something like a protoge revving on you, just let it go. You know you can beat him. Why prove it an risk you license or life. Esp. where you work.:police:

Zeeb
08-26-2008, 10:49 AM
Allright. Well I will vouch for the first time Drummerboy was run up on the curb it was not his fault. he was basically forced off the road by some woman in an accord who decided to not look or use her turn signal before merging into his ln on an exit ramp.

Jordan, looking at these posts, I do start to worry. Please be careful with the decisions that you are making. The whole point of having that sticker on your car is that we are trying to become respected as a club. I dont want ASAP to be like it used to be, where we would get pulled over for having the sticker because the reputation was so bad.

I am not here to tell you not to race, that is your choice. I am here to say that it might be a good idea to choose your location a little better. I speed just like anyone else but understeering your car because you were angry shows that you allowed your anger to get the best of you. When it comes to something like a protoge revving on you, just let it go. You know you can beat him. Why prove it an risk you license or life. Esp. where you work.:police:
http://www.funnyforumpics.com/forums/flame-insults/10/Misc-Internet.jpg

stillaneon
08-26-2008, 10:51 AM
http://www.funnyforumpics.com/forums/flame-insults/10/Misc-Internet.jpg

:thinking:

Zeeb
08-26-2008, 11:20 AM
:lmfao: i dont know...

quickdodgeŽ
08-26-2008, 07:28 PM
QD, Food chain?? C'mon man?

Hail yeah! Later, QD.

Fr33way
08-26-2008, 07:47 PM
I would love to have a friendly with someone that swerves off the road like a damn idiot. Totally in.

Atlblkz06
08-26-2008, 11:31 PM
Wow, just wow...

The food chain post takes the cake.