PDA

View Full Version : S/C Miata vs. GTi vs. SR S13 vs. Turbo MX-3 vs. 05 RSX S

Doppelgänger
08-30-2005, 11:11 AM
Myspecs...the important ones.
99 Miata
Jackson Racing supercharger running 5-6psi non-intercooled.
Header, 2.5" mid pipe and 2.5" muffler.. no cats
4:10 rearend (from my 96 Miata) with LSD
17 rims with Fuzion ZRi tires
~175-180rwhp

-GTi
So this guy had been rubbing my face about how he pulled me on the highway sometime back when i was at like 150rwhp and he was pushing like 20psi... so yeah, duh he got me. My turn. So he is out where where we are running and i instigate a race. Well, we pull up and he wants to go from a roll. Sorry bitch, we're going from a dig. So we go. I immidatly pull off the line, like 2-3cars. and kept my lead the whole time. So i was pretty happy. Well, supposedly some vaccum line popped off his car and he lost like 2-3psi...which wouldnt have made a difference anyway.

-MX-3 Turbo
I had seen this guy run a Type-R and it looked like he got him at the start, couldnt see much more. Pretty quick considering the Type-R was supposed to be fast too. So when we get to our spot i talk to a few people until i get him and see if he wants to run. Its a go. So we go line up and get flagged. It was over off the line... really. Byt the time i went into 2nd i was like 3-4 cars ahead. I pull up next to him and ask what happend and he says he can't get any traction off the line... i ask if he wants to try again (maybe this time he wont think its a burnout contest?). We go..... same thing. He doesn't even try to catch me, which was kinda disappointing... that car could have some good top end... but he gave up at the launch. Oh well, i though boosted Mazda vs boosted Mazda would be fun.

-S13 Fastback w/SR
So i see this car roll up and i immidatly dont think i want to even mess with it. It was a black fastback, rolling on old 3ooZX Turbo wheels and no bumper and all fontmount. Well, i was trying to pick a race with a 00 Prelude to see how i would do because theres another Prelude i want to race over there. Well, he backs down because he jsut put a new clutch in and it was still being broken in, but he asked if i wanted to run the 240 and points over. I ask what he is runnign and he says "its all stock SR, stock boost". Yeah right, just like all other SR's running a big intercooler are runnign stock 7psi :rollseyes:. Well i figure its for shits and giggles and i agree. While were sitting at the light, we talk and i mention that im only running 5-6psi with no intercooler and he gets a suprised look... he though i was just a loud n/a Miata. Ooops. So we go. I get the jump, but had a little too much spin. but 1st and 2nd i keep his bumper at my door.Then i hit 3rd and he pulled back even , then he got third and dropped backa couple feet and squeezed up to my bumper again and we killed it. Pretty damn even, great race. The guy was cool and was suprised. I still dont think he was runnign stock boost.

-05 RSX Type-S
This guys cool. He had been with us al lweekend and i heard it was pretty fast. I thought i could get him off the line and see if i could hold my lead, i have raced a couple RSXs' and that what the outcome had been,.... get them good from a dig and see if they can play catchup. So we finally get our chance. Go. Off the line we are dead even, to my suprise. 2nd, and we're still door to door. 3rd. He starts pulling on me, steadly and gets me by a car overall. Dman, but i knew those cars have much better top end then my car, so i was expecting it, i didnt think i did too bad. He was suprised as well too. His 210-220 whp to my 175ish rwhp.

All in all it was a pretty good weekend.

**if there are a bunch of misspellings, its because i typed al lthis up like 3 times and the power kept going out so i did it really fast...again.

Wedge
08-30-2005, 11:46 AM
nice kills

and you forgot you ran so fast your header wrap came off

absolude
08-30-2005, 11:58 AM
I liked reading this kill- you articulated everything very well. Its alot better than some of the unintelligible garbage I read in this forum.

4dmin
08-30-2005, 12:03 PM
-GTi
So this guy had been rubbing my face about how he pulled me on the highway sometime back when i was at like 150rwhp and he was pushing like 20psi... so yeah, duh he got me. My turn. So he is out where where we are running and i instigate a race. Well, we pull up and he wants to go from a roll. Sorry bitch, we're going from a dig. So we go. I immidatly pull off the line, like 2-3cars. and kept my lead the whole time. So i was pretty happy. Well, supposedly some vaccum line popped off his car and he lost like 2-3psi...which wouldnt have made a difference anyway. if he has a stock GTI then he should get owned from a dig b/c you two would have the same hp but he would weigh quite a bit more; plus he probably can't drive b/c he for sure has more torque than the miata.

we should run mike i'd like to see my 1.8t vs. Miata :D

Doppelgänger
08-30-2005, 12:16 PM
if he has a stock GTI then he should get owned from a dig b/c you two would have the same hp but he would weigh quite a bit more; plus he probably can't drive b/c he for sure has more torque than the miata.

we should run mike i'd like to see my 1.8t vs. Miata :D
He said he was running higher boost then stock.... its bOki's car.. or one of his friends... he'll be able to tell whats its running.

AnclyT
08-30-2005, 06:27 PM
what mods did the rsx have?

what color?

Doppelgänger
08-30-2005, 06:32 PM
what mods did the rsx have?

what color?
Silver, lowered, stock rims, as far as i know it just had i/h/e.... black guy owns it.

Kalifornia087
08-30-2005, 06:59 PM
LoL, nobody ever sees it coming in the miata... you remember racing me in the white crx?? your white miata was "stock" with Intake and exhaust. Except for the 4.10's and LSD... LoL... Nice kills mike, keeping people on their toes and shit

AnclyT
08-30-2005, 07:04 PM
probably kpro..

no way it would be faster than an SR20 with i/h/e

Speedm0(\)key
08-30-2005, 11:13 PM
probably kpro..

no way it would be faster than an SR20 with i/h/e

i dont think you can kpro the 05's, but the guy is fast

intake, race header, exhaust is all he claimed to have, and i beleive him.

Speedm0(\)key
08-31-2005, 01:07 AM
He said he was running higher boost then stock.... its bOki's car.. or one of his friends... he'll be able to tell whats its running.

its Chipped, intake, turboback exhaust if its boki's old car, i think it might be the same car i ran Boki in awhile back, he said he had an exhaust leak or something, but i was victim of a prank (someone took my shiftknob) and i was shifting queer but i got him

Batman
08-31-2005, 08:15 AM
yeah, mike doesnt know how to drive anyway, heard he lost to a stock geo..=/

Doppelgänger
08-31-2005, 09:43 AM
Boki has the new M3 right?

Batman
08-31-2005, 10:37 AM
thats right

b0ki
08-31-2005, 04:05 PM
Boki has the new M3 right?

:blah: :blah:
Yes Mike, I have the new M3 , but my old GTI was way faster the the GTI u raced that night. Just know it was not the same GTI !! but the are both silver lol My old GTi was pushing around 210 WHP. Stock turbo 21 Psi 3" Turbo back with racing Cats and Giac chip X+ Intake.

Yes I raced Monkey with the 350z with little boost leak and he killed me about 2-3 Cars. !! I think his 350z got a Intake and Cat- Back.

Chip : $ 450.00 at E/U
T/B : $ 700.00
Intake: $ 150.00

Total = 1300.00 245 Hp at the crank which in not bad for that money :P

Doppelgänger
08-31-2005, 04:29 PM
oh.. i thought it was the same car.. shit, i cant tell the difference... all those VWs look the same to me :D I'd be more then happy to race your old car from a dig.... wait, if i recall correctly, that night we raced on the highway.. you declined to go from a stop ;)

Eh.. i'll still eat you in the mountains... :D

DrivenMind
08-31-2005, 06:42 PM

I'd like to see how the AE86 would stack up against the Miata in the mountains. I can't do shit in a straight line, but I've embarrassed several cars costing more than my little 86 when the going gets twisty.

4dmin
08-31-2005, 07:10 PM
I'd like to see how the AE86 would stack up against the Miata in the mountains. I can't do shit in a straight line, but I've embarrassed several cars costing more than my little 86 when the going gets twisty.

trust me you don't have a chance against him in the mountains... that boy can drive the shit out of that car up there, i know my car makes more power than his and damn that little car can tear up some twisties, he was running up there w/ a 450hp vette :goodjob:

b0ki
08-31-2005, 11:32 PM
oh.. i thought it was the same car.. shit, i cant tell the difference... all those VWs look the same to me :D I'd be more then happy to race your old car from a dig.... wait, if i recall correctly, that night we raced on the highway.. you declined to go from a stop ;)

Yeah mike I declined to go from the dig , do u rember that I NEED SOME NEW TIRES and i was looking for some new set of rims (BBS) ... yeah mike u right u will owne the GTI in Mountains..... and thats about it hehe lol :P :goodjob:

See u later /.

Speedm0(\)key
09-01-2005, 12:10 AM
you guys make me giggle *blush*

Wedge
09-01-2005, 07:39 AM
from a dig?!?? sure.. hold on..

(*looks around for drag radials*)

tony
09-01-2005, 07:51 AM
I ran that RSX a couple of times, before turbo and after. Its a lot faster than I thought and the guy who drives it is pretty cool.. definitely the cleanest RSX I've seen around.

I'm pretty sure you remember me from one of the sunday nights, I asked if you wanted to run but you declined. Do you ever AutoX? I'd love to see how my car does against yours on a road course (I'm sure I'll get demolished) but I'd still try. Or if you ever go for a mountain run let me know

Doppelgänger
09-01-2005, 11:04 AM
I ran that RSX a couple of times, before turbo and after. Its a lot faster than I thought and the guy who drives it is pretty cool.. definitely the cleanest RSX I've seen around.

I'm pretty sure you remember me from one of the sunday nights, I asked if you wanted to run but you declined. Do you ever AutoX? I'd love to see how my car does against yours on a road course (I'm sure I'll get demolished) but I'd still try. Or if you ever go for a mountain run let me know

yeah... no fucking way am i going to race a turbo 350.... lololol. badass car though. i remember it. we should be doing a run soon

BlkCD5
09-01-2005, 12:27 PM
S13 Fastback w/SR

I know that guy. He's one of my friends. I drove his car a while back and i was pretty impressed. He literally murdered my ass when i was racing him with a mustang Gt. We raced from a roll and i got the jump, but when his turbo spooled up, he put car lenghts on me. Was the driver this young white bald guy. He's kinda slim? He was supposedly the fastest import around in my area. Everyone bowed down to the car cus he had that big ass intercooler.

Doppelgänger
09-01-2005, 12:36 PM
yup..... thats him.... that race happened on the south side of atlanta

tony
09-01-2005, 01:55 PM
what color is the S13?

Doppelgänger
09-01-2005, 02:07 PM
black... theres a description on the 1st page when im talkign about the race ;)

Speedm0(\)key
09-01-2005, 03:46 PM
i call... BULLSHIT!!!!

you gonna be out again friday mike?... if i feel it.. we'll give it another go from a dig

BlkCD5
09-01-2005, 03:54 PM
i call... BULLSHIT!!!!

About what?!?!?! Oh yeah and the 240 is a mad sleeper. Everyone here talked shit about my friend's car, but they didn't want to race him. This idiot in a late model Vw Golf 1.8T 99-03 year i think was talking shit about Jim's car. I was there at the time and he though his golf weighed 1300lbs. Plus he did race the 240 but kinda wussed out cus he knew that his car would lose. He kept on blaming it that he didn't want to run cus they're were cops out. You were right about that comment. Whenever you see a black 240 S13 fastback around with a big ass front mount, don't mess with him. You can try but you're car better be packing some Hp. Next time you talk to him, just talk about how Vw's and Mustang Gt's are the shit. He will definately get pissed off. Jim, if you read this, "I hear you got turbo, but you don't want none."!!! Haha

Doppelgänger
09-01-2005, 04:18 PM
About what?!?!?! He's just fucking with me. I might be out this weekend.

Speedm0(\)key
09-01-2005, 06:47 PM
He's just fucking with me. I might be out this weekend.

werd :goodjob:

green91
09-12-2005, 12:52 PM
hey mike ill run you!

TranceDJ06
09-12-2005, 01:11 PM
Impressiveeee.... Aayeeee?