PDA

View Full Version : so hard....

Motivation
08-22-2008, 10:28 AM
(I figured you pervs would come in this thread because of the title. lol. sorry to disappoint you :no: )

I was talking to a girl last night about different things. She really had a good head on her shoulders and a lot going for her. So, I got to thinking and I want to change. I want to get my life back on track and start being more focused. I also got to thinking, I really want to quit cussing. My 2 1/2 year old nephew lives with me and he doesn't need to hear that. My other nephews look up to me and like to go hang out with me and I want to set a good example for them. I found myself the other night when I took them to AMS, cussing once in a while and not even realizing it. They didn't think anything about it but it did bother me. It is hard to quit something that you have been doing for so long. Especially all at once... anyways, thought I would share that for some reason. :thinking: lol

Hulud
08-22-2008, 10:30 AM
ok. good for you

FlipKing
08-22-2008, 10:40 AM
damn man, thats just f'n great. Wish I could do that ****,lol, no im jkjkjk, Naw man, Self improvement is a great thing.

hydroshutter
08-22-2008, 02:12 PM
That's cool that you're doing it not only for yourself, but for the little one who eats it all up like a sponge.

I'd rep you again if I could.

Ran
08-22-2008, 02:35 PM
Kudos to you and good luck. :cheers:

Jimmy B
08-22-2008, 05:52 PM
My blood boild when i hear an adult curse around kids.. I personally dont curse, at all, and i expect my friends to have the same respect around my son, and I..

+11 to you

FasTech
08-22-2008, 06:32 PM
Good for you bro! I'm trying to quit dip'n... Really hard considering I've been dip'n for like 3yrs, but I've cut back alot and working towards quiting for good.

The Ninja
08-22-2008, 06:34 PM
Pics of the chick or GTFO!

SlowsterCivy
08-22-2008, 06:46 PM
Good for you bro! I'm trying to quit dip'n... Really hard considering I've been dip'n for like 3yrs, but I've cut back alot and working towards quiting for good.

That's such a NASTY/GROSS habit!!!!! :(

Good luck with quitting...try chewing gun or something. :goodjob:

FlipKing
08-22-2008, 07:34 PM
lol, yeah, chew a gun :goodjob: lmoa